The Greek Pimp Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers

Cosmo, panting heavily and wheezing, was lost yet again in the charms of the French aerialist.

"Please, don't send me to other men, Daddy," Emile murmured. "Please keep me for yourself."

On the bed, the Arab and black bodyguards now were DPing Rick. The Arab was under him, with Rick lying full length on top of him, and the Arab twining his legs in Ricks and spreading and raising them, as the black bodyguard crouched between Rick's legs and fed his cock in on top of the Arab's.

Rick was groaning and moaning softly, but he was moving his hips to the rhythm of the fuck and his lips were moving on the black bodyguard's, telling signs of mutual arousal. He pulled his face away from the black bodyguard's, arched his head back, and cried out as all five men came almost simultaneously.

* * * *

Rick looked bleakly out of the Mercedes sedan windows from all sides as it sped along the flatland, desert dirt road. Only dust behind them, raised by the car, traveling at considerable speed. Out either side was just desert and sagebrush, backed by sandstone and purple-shadowed mountains, most of them mesas. In front, down a long road yet, a ranch compound. Nearer was a high gate, with a crossbar on it, with a sign. They were close enough that Rick could make out the name: Stallion Ranch.

He had plastic ties around his wrists and ankles and was sitting in the backseat with the black bodyguard. But he wouldn't have tried to escape even if he hadn't been bound. The vehicle was moving too fast for his to tumble out of it without injury, and he couldn't see anywhere he could flee too anyway - except for the ranch compound. And that's where they were headed.

He hadn't agreed to the Greek pimp's proposal enthusiastically. Somehow it hadn't seemed to matter, though.

Cosmo Eracules was sitting in the passenger seat in front and the Arab bodyguard was driving. The black bodyguard had a possessive arm around him from the left side. Huddled away from him, to his right, and absorbed in a small handheld device sat the French gymnast, Emile. He was acting like he wasn't there, although, he took occasional looks at the back of Eracules' head as if to ensure that the older man was still there.

"This him, then?" A burly man in cowboy duds asked from the top of the porch stairs when they'd pulled up in front of what looked like the main house and had gotten out of the car - all except the Arab and Emile, who stayed put. "Looks like a pretty boy. That'll only hold for a couple of days here. Sure he can stand up to the wear and tear? It's pretty rough and tumble out here in the desert. Boys are coming in from rough work days on the range and they expect value for their money."

"He managed my two men here, together, for three hours. He's tougher than he looks." This was from Eracules.

The man looked over the bodyguards and seemed impressed enough.

"Now you remember the deal," Eracules said. "He's doing this willingly. We didn't just pick him out of his mother's arms. He's in the business. It's just a lease. He gets a third of his earnings and in three months, you deliver him back on the street in Las Vegas."

"Right," the man said.

Right, Rick thought. Fat chance of any of that. He winced at the "willingly." He had voiced his agreement but it was at the end of nonstop fucking, which promised to go on until he said yes.

"You take him on in to the place. The corridor on the right, door at the end of the hall, while Mr. Eracules and me do this deal." He was speaking to the black bodyguard, who pushed Rick up the stairs and down the hall, as indicated. The room he was taken to apparently was both office and bedroom. It was larger than the small rooms off the corridor were. Some of the rooms had their doors open and the rooms were pretty much identical. Double beds, a straight chair or two, a small bureau, and a small bathroom off each. More the size of cells really than bedrooms. The doors to a few of the rooms were closed, and from the sounds that could be heard filtering through the doors, they were occupied by men fucking. The room they'd entered from the porch was a large bar room.

The black bodyguard sat with Rick in the office cum bedroom until the burly cowboy, hitting somewhere in his forties and heavily muscled from what was likely hard work, entered. He already was unbuckling his belt as he entered. He waived the black bodyguard away but then had him stand at the door.

"How old are you, Blondie?" The man asked Rick. "Ain't gettin' into no trouble there without askin'. You don't look barely old enough. You gotta say it when there's someone else here to hear it."

"I'm nineteen."

"Good, we'll go with that. Nice fresh lookin' little piece, though. Best get that out of the way first, the man said." he waved the black bodyguard out of the room and dropped his trousers. He wasn't much over average size but already was in full erection.

Rick was fucked hard bent over the bed, still tied with the plastic restraints.

"There, no question you ain't no virgin," the man declared after five minutes of stroking. "None too tight, but sweet enough. You're a real looker. And not fightin' it. Let's see how good you can suck." He turned Rick and sat him on the end of the bed, jerked the condom off his cock, grabbed Rick's head by the ears, and was ready to push his cock between the young man's lips.

"Wait," Rick said. "Untie me and I'll give you a blow job and a fuck you'll never forget."

The man's face lit up in a grin. "Really are a whore, aren't you? Gonna try to fit right in here, are you?"

Rick didn't see much of a choice at the moment. It wasn't as if he didn't let men fuck him. He might as well make it as painless as possible - until he could figure a way to get out of this mess. He sensed that this was a time for self-preservation rather than pride.

Once freed, Rick cupped the man's balls and cock with one hand, while running the other up under the hem of the guy's cowboy shirt, up his hard torso, and to a taut nipple. He sucked on the bulb of the cock briefly and then, with one long swallow, took the cock deep into his throat, applied pressure, and held it there.

The man gave a gasp and a deep sigh as he cupped Rick's head in his hands and held him them. "Oh, chris' almighty, this is gonna be good," he said in a deep, rasping voice. And Rick made sure it was good.

When the cock was hard and throbbing, Rick pulled his mouth off of it, leaned his torso back onto the surface of the bed on his elbows, gave the man a provocative look, stretched a leg up the man's torso, and whispered, "Give it to me, Daddy. Make me cry."

"You want it, you got it," the man growled, grabbing his cock with one hand and Rick's with the other, and stuffing the cock into Rick's hole. Rick arched his back, laughed, and howled, "Hard and deep, Daddy. Hard and deep."

"Whooeee," the man cried out as he began to pump. "You is gonna be worth a fortune. Only the best cocks for you."

That rather was what Rick was hoping for.

They ended with the man on his back on the bed and Rick, straddling his pelvis, faced away from him and gripping the man's ankles, and riding the cock hard. When the man came, Rick reversed on him, pulled the condom off his cock, and swallowed it again. The man moaned, having no thought now that Rick wouldn't perform without force or a beating first.

The ranch manager pronounced Rick fit for service and led him out to a separate bunkhouse where, over the next several hours, the six young men there informed him in detail what life at the ranch was going to be like.

He got thrown into the mainstream of it immediately, as he'd arrived on a Friday, and that was payday on all of the ranches there about.

He was fucked by seven cowboys in succession that evening, having almost no time to make it back into the bar room until some other guy had signed his dance card. He was the new guy and he was perfectly formed, a blond, and fair of face. What he wasn't was just another grizzled cowboy. The clients had enough of that out on the range during the week. It was no surprise he was in high demand.

Sunday and Monday weren't so demanding, but they were demanding enough.

On Tuesday night, the ranch was raided by the vice squad from Las Vegas.

Jose was as surprised to see Rick under a guy in one of the small rooms as Rick was to see Jose.

"I'll escort you out like I'm taking you in," he hissed in Rick's ear as soon as he'd dragged the cowboy off Rick and propelled him into the corridor and into the arms of another vice cop. "But I'll take you to the barn or someplace where we can hide you. Stay there until I come back for you." Rick gave Jose a gist of how he had come to be there as they were looking for bales of hay to shelter him in the barn. He assured Jose that he hadn't chosen to be at Stallion Ranch.

Rick had several hours to think about his life and where he was before Jose got back to him. The first thing Jose said was, "I'll see that the guy running this operation gets everything that's coming to him."

"I'd rather that we go after the pimp who brought me here," Rick answered.

"I don't quite know how we'll do that. He will have cleared out of that room in the Mandalay Bay before we can get to him."

"That's true. But I overheard him and another guy talking. He's taking his business to the Internet - based in Limassol, Cyprus. He's been in big business for decades. It will be a feather in your cap if you can initiate taking him down. Here's what I think we should do . . ."

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers
12