The Halloween Masquerade Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers

"Mom must have known that," Juliet mused. "She doesn't expect us to come, just wanted us to know about it. She's sweet like that."

"God, wouldn't they be surprised if we showed up," Jason laughed.

"If we had good enough masques, they'd never know," Juliet mused. "Let's do it!" she suddenly said, beaming a smile at him. "I'd just love to go to one of their parties, see what really goes on."

"What about finals?" Jason asked.

"What about them?" Juliet countered. "You know that we can both get A's whether we study or not. It's just a matter of how close to perfect you want to get. In the end it's still just an A on the report card."

"What will we do for masques?" Jason asked, holding up the cape and examining it.

"Oh my god, have I got an idea," Juliet screamed and then burst out laughing.

"Okay, what's on your mind?" Jason asked, bursting into laughter himself. Juliet's laugh was contagious in that way.

"We'll take pictures of mom and dad and make masques of them. I'll be mom and you'll be dad. People will think we're them. Think about it," Juliet pealed with laughter.

"You might not like that so much if what we think we know about mom and dad is true," Jason observed.

"Oh, no matter what, you know their friends are civilized," Juliet retorted. "I'm sure if I can handle the boys here, I can handle anything any of their friends throw at me."

"Sounds like we're going to a party," Jason observed.

"Let's try the capes on," Juliet suggested.

"What for?" Jason asked.

"Just do it," Juliet insisted, turning her back to him and quickly dropping her clothes to the floor.

Jason stared at her perfect ass as she swung the cape around her shoulders and tied it at the neck. When she spun around, Jason could clearly see the outlines of her body beneath the sheer fabric, but not the details.

"Come on, let's see it on you," Juliet complained, holding his cape out to him.

Shrugging, Jason half turned and dropped his boxer shorts to the floor, then turned to take the cape from his sister's outstretched hand. She smiled when she saw his cock hanging between his legs. She hadn't realized until the other night how big he was as she had watched him fucking the girl he was with.

"Well?" Jason asked as he tied it at his neck.

"Oh, Jason, that is so cool," Juliet sighed. "I can see everything yet I can't really see anything, if you know what I mean," she said.

"Stand over by the window," Jason suggested.

Juliet moved and stood in front of the floor to ceiling window, her hands on her hips, her feet almost shoulder length apart. The light coming in from behind silhouetted her but rendered the cape invisible. Jason could see every single detail of his sister's body as though she were naked.

"How does it look?" Juliet asked.

"Like you're naked," Jason told her.

"You're kidding!" Juliet replied. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I can see every detail of your body as though you were naked in front of me," Jason told her.

"Let me see," Juliet said, stepping away from the window.

"Oh my, you can see everything," Juliet said as Jason stood in front of the window, his side to her. "It's a good thing the material overlaps so much in the front," she observed, "otherwise you'd be sticking out," she said with a laugh.

"Are you sure you want to go to this party?" Jason asked.

"Everyone will think I'm mom," Juliet laughed. "Picture me with a mask with mom's face on it walking up to someone and being friendly," she said, sauntering over to him. "Think how they'll talk about it afterwards," she said, reaching out and wrapping her hand around her brother's cock, feeling the sheer material sliding on his length as he rapidly grew to his full 10".

"And what if they want to return the favor?" Jason asked, reaching out with one hand to cup a breast and pinch her nipple between his fingers, his other hand sliding between her legs to gently rub her obviously distended clit sticking out from between her pussy lips.

"Oh my," Juliet gasped. "I guess it would depend on how I felt," she said faintly as she felt her pussy get wet from her brother's ministrations.

"What if they want more?" Jason asked, almost gasping as his sister slid her hand up and down his shaft.

"What do you mean?" Juliet whispered as Jason slid his hand inside the cape and recaptured her breast and nipple.

"What if they want a blowjob?" Jason asked. "What if they want to fuck?"

"I can say no," Juliet said, releasing his cock and stepping back a step, her cheeks flushed and her eyes bright with excitement.

"But could you say yes?" Jason asked with a smile. "We both know mom could and would."

"It would depend on who it was," Juliet blushed.

"Well, if everyone is wearing a masque, you won't know who anyone is, will you?" Jason asked.

"I'm sure I'll be able to handle it," Juliet said.

"Yes, I can tell," Jason laughed. "Look how you just reacted to the idea of it and it's just you and me. What are you going to do when 10, 20, 30 different men are all trying to meet you?"

"I'll be fine," Juliet assured him. "Once I'm there in the crowd, everything will be fine. I won't be as nervous," she said, stepping forward so that his cock was poking her in the stomach through the material of his cape. "And if other people are doing it," she said, reaching down and wrapping both hands around his cock, "maybe I'll do it, too, if the mood strikes me," she said, parting the front of his cape to wrap her hands around his cock skin to skin. "Maybe the idea of sucking a strange cock or one that I'm not supposed to will turn me on," she said, stroking him with both hands. "Or maybe the idea of a stranger coming up to me from behind and just fucking me without anyone knowing it was me would be exciting," Diedre said, turning around and flipping her cape up onto her back as she bent forward and reached between her legs for her brother's cock which she rubbed between her wet pussy lips. "What do you think, Jason?" she asked with a laugh as she felt her clit rub against his pulsating shaft.

"What if the unknown stranger who fucks you from behind is your brother?" Jason asked, taking his cock in his hand and sliding it upwards and into his sister's pussy, not stopping until all 10" were buried deep inside of her.

"Oh, god, Jason, oh, shit, you're fucking me," Juliet gasped as he began to saw his cock in and out of his sister's pussy.

"You've got a great pussy, Juliet," Jason gasped as he fucked her as hard as he could. "We should have done this long ago."

"Oh, Jason, god, that feels so good," Juliet panted, bracing herself against the table in front of her as she pushed back against her brother's cock. "I've never been so full."

"Is your mouth as good as your pussy?" Jason asked, suddenly pulling his cock from her pussy and spinning her around and onto her knees in front of him, his gooey, glistening cock pointed at her face.

"Oh, Jason, I just love sucking cocks," Juliet panted, opening her mouth and engulfing him.

Jason watched in amazement as his sister took almost his entire cock into her mouth. He could feel her throat constricting on him, almost a milking sensation, and then she was fucking her face on him, swallowing him each time. Jason grabbed her hair in his fist and held her head motionless as he began to fuck her mouth.

Juliet moaned, wrapping her hands around him, pulling his ass cheeks open, probing for his opening with her fingers as he fucked her face. Jason gasped when he felt her slide a finger into his ass and his cock exploded, cum pouring into her mouth as she sucked and sucked and sucked, swallowing every bit, sucking until it hurt and he had to extricate himself from her mouth.

"Damn, Juliet!" Jason exclaimed. "What the hell got into you?"

"I'd say you did," Juliet giggled as she got to her feet, her hand wrapping around his cock as she pressed close to him. "That was the best sex I've ever had," she declared. "Still think I can't handle the party?" she asked coyly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Diedre was rushing around directing everyone, putting the final touches on her party preparations. She had had installed in the backyard a huge, wood dance floor. At one end there was a 9-piece jazz group. The whole floor was surrounded by lit torches and lights installed at ground level which shone across the floor, making it so that no matter where you stood on the floor, it gave the effect of backlighting everyone. Around the edge of the floor were sofas, divans, a canopy bed or two, and tables overflowing with exotic delicacies and champagne fountains. Over everything was a white silk canopy. It was truly something out of faery times.

Diedre smiled to herself as she imagined everyone's reaction to the fact that her lighting was going to render the sheer capes irrelevant, that everyone would be as good as naked, aside from their masques.

Diedre was especially excited to see the reaction to her masque. She had taken a close-up picture of her spread pussy and made it into a mask, with her nose where the clit was and her mouth taking the place of the entrance to her vagina. She had been surprised when Roger had chosen the visage of Zeus, but when she saw him standing so tall with the masque truly making him seem god-like, she realized that it was the perfect masque for him.

All of the servants had been outfitted with white masques which covered their eyes and nose but left the lower half of their faces exposed. They also had a red sash which went over one shoulder and draped down to the opposite side at their waist. Diedre had herself checked to see that each one of them was completely depilated, wanting only the smoothest of pussies and cocks and balls for her guests' enjoyment.

Diedre had become so nervous, so hyper as she saw to the last-minute details, that Roger had asked Bull to calm her down. After a half an hour of Bull fucking her to over a dozen orgasms, Diedre had finally just collapsed on his cock, worn out.......and calmed down. Now she could enjoy her party.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jason and Juliet arrived at the party about an hour after the invitations had indicated, wanting there to be a large crowd that they could blend into without being found out. They had arrived the day before after a long first-class flight from London and had checked into a nearby hotel, taking a suite from which to organize themselves.

Ever since they had first fucked that day when they received their invitations to this party, Jason and Juliet had been unable to keep their hands off of each other. They both still continued to see and have sex with other people, it was just that they now included each other in their fun, sometimes trading partners and sharing, other times waiting until someone had left, or gotten home, then sharing each other, covered with and full of cum that they might be.

As they walked into the backyard everyone was forming into a line, a formal reception line, it turned out. Jason and Juliet joined the line, exchanging anonymous greetings with several people, everyone complimenting them on their masques.

The line moved slowly but everyone was very friendly and they didn't mind. As they got closer to the front of the line, they saw why. Their parents had discarded their capes and sat naked, wearing only their masques. But they sat on very unusual seats. Diedre was reclining on a Y-shaped divan, her legs on the arms of the Y, spread open to reveal her naked, shaved pussy to all. Roger was on a type of reclining bench, his feet flat on the floor with his rock-hard cock dangling in front of him.

As each couple approached, the man would approach Diedre, kneel between her legs and suck her pussy for several seconds. He would then rise and fuck her, then approach her head where Diedre would suck his cock for several seconds before kissing him and bidding him welcome. The women would kneel before Roger and suck his cock for a bit, then rise up and mount him, fucking him for several seconds before rising up off of his now glistening cock and being kissed and welcomed.

Jason turned and looked at Juliet, seeing her eyes wide behind her masque as she took in the scene just a few people in front of them. Wondering what they were going to do, Juliet solved that by immediately kneeling before her father and sucking his cock into her mouth, first tasting the woman who had just had her pussy wrapped around him, then tasting her father's cock for the first time.

At the same time, Jason was on his knees sucking his mother's pussy. He couldn't believe how much it tasted like Juliet's, he realized as he got to his feet.

"Oh, that's nice, that's very, very nice," Diedre sighed as Jason sank his 10" into her pussy, feeling her clamp her muscles down on him as he began to slowly fuck her.

Looking to his left, he saw that Juliet had mounted their father and was fucking him, rising up and down on his cock. Reluctantly sliding his cock from his mother's pussy, Jason moved to her head and was very impressed when she immediately swallowed his entire cock with no apparent effort. In just a few seconds Jason realized that his mother was a world-class cocksucker.

"Oh, this is such a nice cock," Diedre said, pausing for a breath as she held her son's cock in her hand. "Do you think you could cum for me?" she asked. "I'm getting thirsty."

Without saying a word Jason plunged his cock back into his mother's all-too-willing mouth, feeling her suck him deep into her throat. Glancing over and seeing Juliet bouncing up and down on their father's cock and then looking down and seeing his cock disappearing into his mother's mouth through her masque, Jason was quickly able to get himself to the point of cumming.

Almost crying out, Jason felt his balls explode as cum shot from his cock into his mother's eager, sucking mouth. She sucked him dry, letting the last few drops coat her upper lip in a sticky sheen as she finished swallowing his hot load.

"I love sucking my husband," Diedre said with a laugh as she pulled Jason's face down for a very wet, cummy kiss. "I do hope you'll give me the pleasure of more of your pleasure this evening," she said as her hand caressed his cheek, enabling her to shine her black light emitter from her bracelet onto the collar of his cape.

It took all of her self-control to not fall onto the floor from her divan as she saw JASON in her handwriting. She had just had sex with her own son, she realized, looking over in time to see Juliet dismounting Roger's cock and kiss him. Her children. She had tried so hard over the years to shield them from the full reality of their lives and now they were seeing and participating in the most extreme of their parties. But it was now more than obvious that they really were her children, in every respect, it seemed.

But Jason's cock had been magnificent, she thought as the next man in line knelt before her and began to eat her pussy. Soon all thoughts of her children were far from her mind as Diedre entertained approximately 50 different men. By the time everyone had been received, as it were, the party was in full swing.

Looking out over the party Diedre saw that most everyone was engaged in some act of sex with at least one other person. Many people had simply shed their capes and wore only their masques.

Deciding to join them, Diedre left her cape behind as she began to mingle with her guests, always keeping an eye out for Jason and Juliet. It seemed like hours that she wandered, constantly encountering guests who wanted her vagina, both of them. She lost track of the number of different cocks she had either sucked or fucked or taken up the ass. She was living her favorite dream and was determined to leave no stone unturned or cock unsatisfied.

It was then that she stumbled onto Jason and Juliet. They, too, had shed their capes, and now knowing who they were, it was obvious to Diedre that these were her two children. What made the scene most memorable, though, was the sight of Juliet riding Bull's huge black cock while Jason plowed her ass, all the while she was sucking Roger's cock. There was a nice crowd watching them with several of the audience indulging themselves with whomever happened to be handy.

With a big smile on her face beneath her masque, Diedre moved to Roger's side and nudged him with an elbow. With a smile to her, Zeus deigning to oblige a child, Diedre lay down on her back, her legs spread wide and her pussy open before her daughter's face.

Juliet saw her mother trading places with her father and a thrill went through her body, along with all the thrills that Bull and Jason were providing as they continued to fuck her ass and pussy. When she saw her mother's bald pussy in front of her, swollen and oozing cum from all the activity it had seen that evening, Juliet just couldn't resist gluing her mouth to her and drinking; all the varied cum, her mother's own juices, Juliet was in heaven. She knew now that there could be no doubt that she was her mother's daughter. She understood her mother more than she ever had as she continued to eat her pussy.

The rest of the evening was a blur of sexual satisfaction. Diedre and Juliet spent the entire evening laying side by side on one of the canopied beds, entertaining any and all who wished to enjoy their charms. Jason made it a point to have both of them in each of their holes, when he wasn't busy being besieged by women who wanted to enjoy his cock and tongue.

Juliet awoke the next morning to the feeling of a cock sliding into her well-worn pussy. Opening her eyes, she saw that it was her father, and this time without his Zeus masque, openly fucking her as a woman, not as part of a sybaritic party. Looking to her side she saw that Jason and Diedre were locked in a 69.

"I guess I can handle a party, can't I?" she asked, wrapping her arms and legs around her father and fucking back at him with joy and abandon.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers
12