The Handyman Ch. 01: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers

Tab gave Ben time to say more about that, but when he didn't, he changed the subject. "It was a good fuck. One of the best. So, do we go look at this Cole guy's garage apartment or . . .?"

"Or you can stay here if you want."

"In your apartment, with you?"

"In my bed, with me."

"Will your boss, Cole, like that? I got the impression he was having you set me up for him."

"He was. No, he wouldn't like it . . . if he knew you were staying here. And not just because he wouldn't be getting a crack at you. Because I fuck him, and although he doesn't accept any 'one and only' responsibility, he expects me to."

"So, it might be difficult?"

"Fuck it. I want you to stay. You get settled here. I've got to go back to the office."

Tab laid there on the exercise mat, recovering from the workout, as Ben went to the shower and then redressed and left the apartment.

"Here's a set of keys in case you go out," he said, throwing them across the room to Tab as he left.

Tab waited until he was sure Ben was gone and then he got up from the mat and padded around the apartment, looking into this and that, being careful to return everything to where he found it. He wasn't looking for anything in particular, but there was no telling what he might find that would help him.

Then he went in and took a shower. He came back into the living room with a towel around his waist and sat down on the sofa and reached for the beer he hadn't gotten to drink before the fun and games started. He laid back into the sofa, put his feet up on the coffee table, looked up at the ceiling, and smiled.

This had been easier than he'd supposed it would be. He hadn't planned to start with Semple and Cole, but he had certainly planned to get around to sticking it to Trevor Cole. Now to see what he could do to move Ben out of Cole's bed and ass more permanently and into bed with him instead—along with all of the rest he had to do here in Shernhaven.

"Here's to you, Dad," he called out to the empty room, as he lifted his beer bottle in a salute.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers
12