The Handyman Ch. 04

Story Info
An old friend pays a call.
2.5k words
4.54
29.2k
13

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

As promised, here is the next chapter of my tale of a man who is good at 'fixing' things'. This time, an old friend pays a call, and their coupling has interesting consequences at home.

They Handyman Chapter 4, Betty

The rest of the week went smoothly, and on Friday evening, I watched Zelda walk up the street to Betty and Harold's house, carrying the same overnight bag she had brought to my house last weekend. Harold has end stage MS, and required virtually round the clock care. He was still able to talk and breathe without a respirator, but had lost most of his motor skills. Up until about six months ago, we used to play poker and chess every Thursday afternoon. About fifteen minutes after Zelda walked into their door, I saw Betty walking toward my house with a casserole dish in her hands. I met her at the door and took the dish from her, and we walked into the kitchen.

When I turned around after I set the dish on my kitchen table, Betty wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a passionate kiss full on my lips. Then she said, "Joe, we have been friends since you and Mary moved here ten years ago. You and Harry became pals and you were both there for us when he was first diagnosed. Is this going to be weird for us?"

I said, "Betty, Harry asked me before Mary got sick that when he lost his mobility if I would take care of your 'needs' when he could no longer do it himself. I planned to tell Mary just before she got sick, but I thought it would hurt her so I did nothing. Oddly enough, now I think Mary knew, and this is something they both wanted, so let's have dinner, and then have fun."

After we ate the dinner she had prepared for me, we went to bedroom and undressed each other. She was a little over five feet tall, and not as plump as she appeared in her clothes. She had large perfect boobs and hips to match, with a slender waist and a slight tummy hiding under her clothes. I pulled back the covers and top sheet and laid her on the king-sized bed. I looked between her legs and saw a lovely hairless vulva and smiled because it was already oozing her juices. I started kissing and nibbling my way from her toes up her calves and thighs, alternating from one leg to the other, until I reached her vulva. I covered her vulva and mound with licks and kisses, and she started to moan. I spread her outer lips apart and licked her inner lips from bottom to top, and as I flicked her clitoris with the tip of my tongue she came squirting all over my face.

When she opened her eyes, I was poised over her with the head of my cock resting between her labial lips at the entrance of her vagina. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and smiled as I pushed slightly into her. She smiled back at me, spread her legs more, planted her feet on the bed, and raised her hips causing us couple completely as our mounds touched. We kissed and didn't move as she got used to my size.

I could tell it had been a long time by how tight she was, and when she wrapped her legs around me and locked her ankles behind my ass, I started stroking out and in, slowly increasing in speed and urgency until we were slamming into each other with as much intensity as I had ever experienced. She came twice more before I exploded inside of her triggering her fourth of the night. I don't know how long we lasted, but we both lost consciousness after we finally came together, and I felt like I had run a marathon.

When we both opened our eyes, we were lying on our sides facing each other. I reached down and pulled up the sheets and turned off the bedside lamp. We looked into each other's eyes, and she said, "Wow, that was incredible." I said nothing, just nodding as we kissed and closed our eyes, both falling into a deep sleep. When we awoke, the sun was just coming up, and we were in the same position as we fell asleep in the night before. We showered together and walked into the kitchen nude together, where I put on the apron again and fixed us both breakfast.

As we were eating, I complimented her on her sexy body, and asked her why she hid it under such frumpy looking clothes. She said that when they were first married, Harry was jealous of any man who paid any attention to her. He would get angry at other men when they would stare at her, and punched any who complimented her on her looks. I told her that I thought she was a beautiful, sexy woman, and she should dress more seductively. I told her that Harry was my friend, but he should have been proud that a woman as sexy as her wanted to be on his arm.

She blushed and told me that Mary was very fortunate to have had me as her husband. Then she smiled and walked around the table and knelt next to me. She reached under the apron and grabbed my cock causing it to harden. She started to kiss and lick the head as she wrapped both of her hands firmly around the shaft. She looked at me as if she were asking permission to go farther and I said, "Go ahead, put it in your mouth and suck on it." She opened her mouth, took a deep breath, stuck out her tongue, and swallowed my manhood until it was lodged in her throat and her lips were touching my pubes!

After about ten seconds, she backed off of me and sat back on her heels smiling. I looked at her in disbelief and said, "My God Betty that was incredible, how did you do that?"

She just smiled and said, "I wasn't sure I could take all of you, because you're much bigger than my Harold. I was a virgin when we got married, but I have been sucking cocks since I was seventeen. Did you like it?"

"That was amazing Betty, I have never met anyone who has been able to do that before. Shirley was an amazing cocksucker, but she can't deep-throat me like that." I said. I stood up, took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom and got on the bed, lying on my back.

I told her to get on me in the sixty-nine position, and she climbed aboard. When I spread her labia apart and started tongue fucking her, she swallowed my cock again, and we dined on each other until midday. I drank her nectar from her honey hole, and she drained my gonads for the next two hours, and we lost count of how many times we came. As we lay panting from our exertion, I asked her, "Betty, do you still do that to Harry?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, I do this every day, right after I finger myself to an orgasm and let him taste my fingers."

"Will Zelda need to 'take care' of Harry today?" I asked.

She said, "Fuck him Joe, he hasn't been able to come for a couple of weeks anyway, and barely gets hard anymore."

"Is there anything you would like to try that you haven't done in a while or have never done?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "Let's take a bath together, and then I'd like you to fuck my ass. When I was in college, I used to let the boys have my ass, but Harry never wanted to do anal. I really miss that." As we walked into the bathroom, she asked me if I had an enema bag, and I told her I did. She said, "Good, can I use it? I really don't want to shit all over you when I come, that used to happen to me a lot!"

I thought to myself as I got the bag and gentle soap ready, 'Of all of my neighbors, I never expected Becky and Harry to be the freaky ones.' I was to realize later, that they were, perhaps the most normal of the whole bunch, save Zelda.

By the time I had the soap and warm water in the bag, Betty was in the tub on her knees with her ass pointing toward the sky. I hung the bag on the shower curtain rod, and proceeded to fill her bowels and watch her void them into the tub, three times. Then I filled the bag with clear warm water and filled her once more. As she stood to empty out she watched, and was pleased as the water showed no sign of fecal matter. "That should do the trick, let's take a bath together now." she said.

I filled the tub with hot water and the best bath salts I had left, and we soaked and played with each other until the water started to cool. As I was draining the tub, Betty bent over, spread her ass while still in the tub and said, "I'm ready Joe, fuck my ass now!" I got behind her, and stuck my tongue in her ass causing her to say, "YESSS!!" I lined up my cock with her ass, and pushed the head past her pucker. She let go of her ass cheeks and put her hands against the tiled wall of the tub enclosure and braced herself saying, "I'm ready Joe, fuck my ass."

I felt her relax and pushed farther into her bowels eliciting a loud moan from her. I kept pushing until I was buried two thirds of the way in her ass. She let out another loud moan and said, "That's it Joe, fuck me now." I pulled back and drove back in, and her pussy started leaking.

The next time I pulled back, I grabbed a handful of her juices and smeared it on my cock before I drove back into her. This time I was all the way in, and although she was still tight, she was slippery enough that I could stroke in and out of her easier. As I increased my speed she responded by driving her body back to meet my thrusts, and soon we were ass fucking like we had been doing it for years.

Before long, I could feel her colon contracting on my cock with every stroke, and I felt that familiar tingling in my gonads, and soon I was having trouble controlling my urges. Just then, she contracted on my cock, and I shot a huge load of my cum, deep in her bowels causing her to have a massive orgasm herself.

She stood up and I grabbed her boobs as we both rode out our orgasm, and when we came down, I was sitting in the tub with her on my lap, my cock still buried in her ass. She lifted herself up and turned around to face me and sat on my lap. She wrapped her arms around me, and as she pressed her beautiful boobs against my chest, she gave me a passionate kiss and said, "That was wonderful, I haven't had my ass reamed since I was a teenager. I really missed that, thank you Joe."

When we were getting out of the tub, Betty and I realized that we were both hungry, so we made our way to the kitchen after we dried off. I found enough leftovers in the refrigerator to put together a decent evening meal, and we ate until our hunger was satisfied. When we finished eating, we went back to the bedroom and fucked each other until we collapsed from exhaustion, and fell asleep. When the sun started peeking through curtains on Sunday morning, we awoke with her on top of me, my morning wood buried in her vagina.

We moved as one, and made love until we had both satisfied ourselves. We showered together, dressed, and ate breakfast together. Becky packed her bag, and I walked with her to the house she shared with her invalid husband.

Zelda answered the door, and escorted us to the master bedroom where Harry was awake in his hospital style bed. I sat down in the chair next to the bed, and chatted with my old friend. He thanked me for 'taking care' of his wife as I had promised earlier. He wanted to know all of the details of our weekend together, and I told him everything we did. He was particularly interested in the ass fucking I gave his wife in my bathtub, and I noticed the sheet that was covering him was tenting at his midsection.

When Becky noticed her husband's arousal, she reached under the sheet and grabbed his hardening cock saying, "Does hearing about me getting fucked in the ass excite you darling?" When she pulled the sheet back, her question was answered because his cock was hard and standing straight up. She pulled back the covers, and swallowed his cock the same way she had done mine the day before. She pulled back and said, "Thank you Zelda for taking care of my husband, and thank you Joe for bringing some joy back into our marriage. Now if you will excuse us, something has 'come up', and I need to take care of it."

Zelda and I said our goodbyes, and as we left the bedroom, I looked over my shoulder to see Betty climbing on her husband's bed to take his cock in her pussy for the first time in a year. As we walked back down the street to our homes, we talked about our weekends. I filled Zelda in on the details we hadn't shared with Harry, including my feelings for Betty.

Zelda said that she understood, and we both agreed that they weren't as strong as our love was. She said that Harry had explained the dynamics of his relationship with his wife, and she had given him a couple of blowjobs to help him deal with his 'condition'. We both decided that we could make a place in our lives for some 'fun' with Becky and Harry.

When we got to the end of the street, we parted company and went to our own houses. I really needed to rest up for the coming weekend, because Friday was May 22nd, and I would have two ladies to satisfy over the holiday weekend. From Friday evening until Tuesday morning, I would have two horny bisexual women expecting me to satisfy all of their sexual needs. I hoped that they would at least spend some of the time taking care of each other so I could get a little rest.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers