The Handyman Ch. 09: July 2010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clem was all nervous talk and flighty hand gestures and attempts at jokes that fell flat but that Tab laughed at anyway as he guided the young guy this way and that on the deck to keep him out of Wal's way as they cast off. Tab made sure he moved the young piece with a hand on his ass and that Ben could see that Clem didn't shirk from this in the least.

Ben was looking nervous too and wasn't saying much. Tab almost laughed had how Ben's shorts were tented and at the "eat you up" looks he was giving Clem, although he was letting Tab do the maneuvering. Tab could tell Ben was on the edge of not being able to control himself. Clem studiously wasn't looking at Ben, which arousing Ben all the more.

Wal was just going about his business until they got out well beyond the land. Then he dropped the anchor and went below into his cabin. Tab followed him after looking around and seeing that Ben and Clem were sitting back on the padded bench at the fantail and had started up a conversation. Ben had a hand on Clem's knee and Clem was gripping one of Ben's biceps and babbling like a nervous idiot, so Tab decided they were on their way to Nirvana.

Wal was stripping down and pulling nylon cording out of a drawer when Tab entered the cabin and shut the door behind him.

"No need for that this time," Tab said. "I come with toys."

Wal looked curiously at what Tab pulled out his pockets. Two intricately fashioned black nylon restraints, a rubber dildo, and a rubber ball mouth gag.

"New position with these," Tab said, holding up the restraints, "and this is because you are going to be so goddamned double fucked that you'd want to be heard back in Duxbury."

The restraints tied Wal's wrists to his ankles, and Wal made quite a bit of noise even with the gag when, crouching between his thighs as Wal laid on his back on the berth, Tab slowly worked the dildo in above his already-entrenched cock.

When they were finished and were stretched out together on the berth and cuddling and running their hands over each other's bodies as Wal had discovered he enjoyed, Tab took his game up a notch.

"You ever done a threesome?"

"No. With the black guy out there? With Ben?"

Tab had been amused. He'd wondered if Wal would say anything about knowing Ben Semple when he saw him coming on board. They'd both lived in Shernhaven and were from well-known families there. But Wal hadn't acted like he knew Ben, and Ben, who had been forewarned, didn't say anything either.

"Not necessarily with him, no. Just in general. I doubt whether Ben is much interested in anything we're doing now anyway. Can't you hear the high-pitched screams out there? And, no, I don't really mean Ben later either. Just in general."

"Are you talking DP here? That sort of threesome? Is that was the dildo was about?"

"Not with that, no. With another guy. The three making love all together. The feel of two inside you."

"I don't know."

"But the idea of it sort of turns you on, doesn't it? You can't hide that fattening cock from me. You're aroused by the idea, aren't you? You like to be pressed to the limit. To be punished. You haven't really lost that desire, have you? What would be more taxing then to have two inside you? You handled me and the dildo fine."

A slight pause and then a softly spoken, "Maybe."

"I can tell you're thinking more than maybe. You want me again now. Don't you?"

"Yes."

When Tab came back on deck, he was pleased to see that Ben and Clem were much closer to Nirvana. Both were naked. Ben was sitting on the fantail bench, facing the bow. Clem was in his lap, also facing the bow. Ben's hands were gripping Clem's waist and he was slamming Clem's channel up and down on his cock—and from the rag-doll look of Clem, Tab could tell that Ben had been doing that for some time and intended on continuing to do it for as long as possible.

They were way past the screaming-from-the-size-of-him phase, and Clem had the wild-eyed look of never having had it like this before but loving every stroke of it. From where he stood, Tab marveled that such a small opening could swallow such a thick cock. But it did.

As Tab watched, Ben seemed to have broken the thrall of his uncontrolled lust, and he stopped the stroking and embraced the young twink in his arms. Tab heard him murmur an apology and a question on whether it was too much for Clem. But the young man moved his lips to Ben's ear and whispered something Tab couldn't hear. A big smile spread across Ben's face and his hands went to Clem's waist. Immediately he resumed slamming Clem's passage up and down on his cock. Clem began flailing his arms and legs about and squealing like a piglet—a very happy little piglet.

Ah, already at the climbing the pole for joy stage, Tab thought. He was well pleased.

12