The Handyman Ch. 10: August 2010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freed after the second coming, Tab and the man embraced like they were one breathing unit as they stretched out on the man's bed.

"I guess we should know each other. We didn't exchange names when I arrived. I'm Tab."

"I'm Alden. Alden Shern," the man whispered back.

Yes, yes, I know, Tab thought to himself. But what he said was, "Of the Sherns of Shernhaven?"

"Yes."

"And you are up here—secluded—because of something—"

"Yes, years ago, I caused great pain to someone—twice. Not just physical pain. Not like you said you like. Someone I might have loved but didn't give a chance. My father . . . I can't really say what he did . . . but I didn't want to use people as he did . . . to get my way and push others around. I didn't want to be like him. I withdrew here, trying not to be like him."

"And it's hard, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Sometimes I think it's in the blood. That generations and generations of people just repeat what they do over and over again. But I think it can be controlled and channeled too. And I don't think that being alone up here is the answer."

"It was my choice. And I am alone up here."

"You don't have to be."

"What do you mean?"

"I can get someone to come get my truck. I can live here, right here in your bed, sustained by your cock inside me—at least until you decide you want to live again."

Alden's response was to take one of Tab's wrists and bind it to the headboard again with one of the plastic cuffs—and then to reach for the other willing hand.

Late in the night, as they laid in each other arms and watched the revolving of the lighthouse beam above them through the open window, Tab whispered in Alden's ear.

"The two of us. It's wonderful. Ever thought about doing a threesome, though? Ever wondered what it felted like to have your cock rubbing against another guy's inside someone else?"

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Just read through all these stories and I really like it.the story drives itself. I can't wait for the conclusion

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lightning In a Bottle Two "straight" boys meet and fall head over heels.in Gay Male
19th Hole Golfing buddies become more and then less.in Gay Male
Tyler, My Brother, and Me Ch. 01 I suck off my brother's best friend in class.in Gay Male
Summer Sausages Ch. 01 2 horny college boys seduce the fireman next door.in Gay Male
Pup Ch. 01 He meets an old friend at a bookstore. Ends up on his knees.in Gay Male
More Stories