The Happiest Woman

Story Info
Gerry becomes happiest woman in the USA.
3k words
4.48
52.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

The lilting sounds of Donna Fargo's voice came through the speakers on the car radio.

Good morning, Morning. Hello Sunshine.

Wake up, Sleepyhead.

As the song went on to assert Donna Fargo's claim to being the "happiest girl in the whole USA," Gerry turned in her bucket seat and put her hands on the thigh of Jimmy, her brand new husband. "That song is wrong," she said. "I am the happiest girl in the whole USA."

"That's great, Sweetheart," Jimmy answered, "Because I am the happiest boy."

Whether they were actually the happiest boy and girl in the whole USA was a matter of opinion but they were certainly strong contenders for those distinctions. Hours earlier, in their church, in front of a small group of friends and family, the pastor had pronounced them husband and wife. Knowing a room in a nice hotel was waiting for them to spend their wedding night, Gerry and Jimmy had thanked all their well-wishers at the reception and, after changing clothes and combing the rice from their hair, were now looking forward to spending the night together in that room. Both were 18 year old virgins and looking forward to ending that condition and both firmly believed they had done the right thing by remaining virgins until they were married, and by being married in a church as they had done that day.

At the hotel, Jimmy unlocked the door and pushed it open. He wanted to avoid embarrassment so, after looking up and down the hall to make sure nobody could see them, he picked up Gerry and carried her across the threshold. Both these young people were doing everything they could to follow tradition and make their marriage as full of joy and happiness as they could. As Gerry deposited the contents of their combined overnight bag in the bathroom, Jimmy called room service to order a light supper. No champagne was included; they were both underage and they were already intoxicated enough with each other that they didn't need anything else.

Supper was punctuated by frequent giggling and licking of each other's fingers and kissing. Only one set of silverware was needed as the two lovers took turns feeding each other from all the plates. By the time they were finished, both had food and Gerry's lipstick smeared all around their mouths.

Jimmy took his shower first and shaved to avoid whisker-burning the delicate skin of his bride, then put on his new cotton pajamas. While he lay in bed waiting for her, Gerry used the bathroom for her shower and did what she thought was needed to attract the man who already considered her to be the sweetest and most beautiful person in the world. This included letting her hair down and donning the short, silky nightgown she had bought especially for this night.

After looking in the mirror and seeing herself wearing the nightgown, Gerry was too shy to let anybody else, even her loving bridegroom, see her so she held a towel in front of her as she approached the bed. "Don't look, Jimmy," she said before dropping the towel. Dutifully, Jimmy turned away to avoid invading his bride's privacy, and Gerry climbed into the bed. Once they were both in bed and decently covered, the young man and woman turned toward one another and shared the sweetest kiss they had shared since being instructed by the pastor to kiss each other.

That was the first of a series of ardent kisses and, as their lips met, Jimmy had one arm around Gerry's waist and his right hand was gently caressing her rather plump hip and thigh and buttock. When they weren't kissing, the two were whispering their undying love for one another and each was describing how lucky he or she was to have found the other. They agreed whole-heartedly that life is wonderful, and that it would get better as they grew old together.

Although he and Gerry were equally inexperienced, Jimmy, taking his husbandly duties seriously, had been studying marriage manuals. They all stressed how women are more tactile, compared to men, who are more visually oriented, and that gentle caresses will lead to the sexual arousal of the new bride. As he ran his hand intimately over her soft skin, Jimmy wasn't sure how well it was working for Gerry but he was aware that the kisses and stroking the body of his beloved had caused his cock to become erect.

Actually, his gentle caresses were working quite well. Gerry had done some research too, mostly quizzing her more sexually active friends and they had all described how a woman's vagina lubricates to prepare her for entry of the man's penis. Gerry wasn't quite sure what that meant but she could feel her love for her husband growing greater as they kissed and as he lovingly stroked her. She could also feel a warm liquid trickling from the place where she knew he could soon be penetrating her and she knew it wasn't urine.

Jimmy had also read about nipples becoming erect, and he was delighted when his fingers explored and found Gerry's nipples to be firm, almost rigid. Although never going "all the way," they had done some petting and when Jimmy's hands had been under Gerry's blouse, her nipples had always been soft. "This is good," he thought. "We will both lose our cherries tonight." Almost instinctively, he reached his right hand under Gerry's short nightgown to cup her breast and kiss and nuzzle her there.

Gerry really liked the feel of Jimmy's fingers on her breast, especially when he caressed her nipple. When he started kissing and licking her there, her arousal grew and she reached between her legs and felt the fluid that dripped from her vagina. "Oh, ick, she thought. I hope Jimmy doesn't get grossed out by this stuff." From her own crotch, Gerry reached out toward Jimmy's and was shocked by the unfamiliar, hard thing she found. From conversations with those same friends, she knew that her beloved Jimmy had gotten a hard-on, and what would be done with it. Panic flickered through her mind. "My God, how can this big thing fit inside of me? It must hurt something awful."

As Jimmie was kissing and licking her bride's nipples, he felt her hand on his cock. "She must be almost ready," he thought. "I hope she isn't scared. I wouldn't hurt her for anything." His hand gently went to Gerry's pubic area and he felt the juices trickling from her vagina. "Oh, good. She's nice and wet and almost ready. Resting his weight on his left elbow, he started moving his knees between his bride's legs, rolling her onto her back at the same time, until he was kneeling between her spread legs, her nightgown folded up, exposing her pubic area to his hands but not his sight.

With Jimmy in position between her legs, Gerry reached down with both hands and another flash of panic crossed her mind as she felt his erection. "Jimmy," she asked. "Do you love me?"

"More than anything. More than the whole world. I would die for you if I had to. You mean everything to me." Although he realized his words sounded like clichés and platitudes, Jimmy didn't care because he knew they were sincere and he was sure Gerry knew it too.

"Do you think it'll hurt when you put this inside me? It feels so big."

"It might hurt a little at first but I'll go slowly and I'll be gentle. If it hurts too much, let me know and I'll stop. I don't ever want to do anything to hurt you."

"Okay, Jimmy." Gerry reached down and spread her inner lips as she knew she would have to. As Jimmy moved forward, she could felt the head of his cock blundering about her pubic area. Holding her lips open with the fingers of one hand, she guided the hard tip of Jimmy's cock into the place where she knew it should go, and took a deep breath.

Jimmy felt his bride guiding his erection and he felt the wet lips of her vagina. Just as she took a deep breath, he wedged his cock forward and felt its tip enter a tight, slippery-wet hole. Although he had been deeply in love with Gerry for a long time, Jimmy felt an even greater love flood over him, something more intense than he had ever experienced before. He felt that she was the only thing in his life that mattered. "Did that hurt?" he asked.

"A little, but it feels good now. Keep going." There had been a slight pain at first, as the entrance to her vagina was stretched by the penetration, but it had lasted only a second, and all Gerry felt after that was pleasure. She felt pleasure at being in bed and making love with the man she loved more than anything; she felt pleasure in what he was doing to her and she felt pleasure in knowing that she was giving him pleasure. Her feelings were confused but she knew her love for Jimmy was increasing every minute and she didn't want to stop what they were doing. Jimmy moved forward slightly and slowly pushed his erect penis farther into the tight, slippery vagina of the most wonderful person in his world.

With only a small part of his cock in his beloved, Jimmy felt his progress impeded by a barricade. From his research, he knew what it was. "Sweetheart, this will hurt some," he told his wife.

"That's okay. I know you won't hurt me if you can help it." From her own research, Gerry knew what would happen next and she braced herself for it. With Jimmy's next thrust, there was a brief, painful tearing sensation, but the pain quickly disappeared as his organ penetrated more deeply, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Reflexively, she raised her legs and wrapped them around Jimmy's hips as he completed the first penetration that Gerry's vagina had ever felt. Although she had thought of Jimmy's penis as huge, it was actually of average size, and Gerry was able to pleasurably accommodate the entire length.

With his cock imbedded in his beloved, the first time ever, in anybody, Jimmy felt even greater love flooding all his senses. Although it was dark in the room, he could see the smiling, trusting face of his beloved bride. "What a wonderful girl I have found here," he thought. "Nothing will ever come between us and nothing will ever hurt her; I'll see to that." Up until then, Jimmy's weight had been supported on his hands but after making full penetration, he leaned forward and curled his arms under the arms of his beloved. Her arms went around his neck and they kissed, feeling their love for each other deepen.

"Does that hurt, Sweetheart? If it does, I'll stop."

"Oh, no, Jimmy. It feels wonderful, better than anything I have ever felt before. Please don't stop; I love what you are doing and I love you."

"I'm glad because right now, I feel better than I have ever felt. I love you so much and I want to make love with you all night." After he said that, Jimmy drew his cock out and slowly stroked it back into his bride's tight vagina. She moaned in pleasure and dug her fingernails into her husband's back, but he didn't notice because he was so concerned that she might be in pain.

"Did that hurt you? I thought I heard you moan."

"No, no. Please don't stop. It keeps feeling better and better. I have never felt anything so wonderful before."

He backed his cock out and thrust it in again. Gerry moaned again but this time, Jimmy knew what it meant and he moaned also because the pleasure was so intense to him too. On the next stroke his cock was drenched as Gerry's pussy flooded with lubrication. Although she was still tight, Jimmy's cock started sliding in and out of his wife with greater ease.

For a pair of sexual novices, the young couple learned fast and, although they may not have known just what they were doing right, the immense love and pleasure they were both feeling convinced them they were doing something right, and they continued doing it. Although they didn't know it, their feelings for each other were the most important ingredients in great sex. Technique has its place but the deep feelings shared by the amorous couple is the most important part of making love.

The newlyweds continued with their slow, gentle love-making and Gerry could feel a new sensation start to build. Although she had been a virgin until a few minutes ago, she was not entirely an innocent and she had played with herself a few times and brought herself to a climax. The new sensation building in her was something like that but only as a tornado is something like a spring zephyr. She had been lying passively but now, as her orgasm was building, she started thrusting back to meet the gentle strokes of her loving husband. Her moans became louder and she held more tightly to Jimmy's shoulders.

Jimmy felt and heard these changes and hoped it meant that Gerry was almost ready to cum. He had dated Rosy Palmer a few times but the momentary enjoyment he had derived from his hand was nothing compared to the pleasure he was receiving from his thrusts into the warm, tight moistness of his loving wife. "I think she's getting ready to cum," he thought. "I hope I can hold off until she does."

Between kisses, Gerry whispered, "My love, this is getting more and more wonderful all the time. I am feeling something I've never felt before. You are so good to me, and I think I'm going to cum." Gerry blushed a little at what she thought of as a rather daring thing to say, and hoped her husband wouldn't think less of her.

Jimmy loved his wife so much, especially just then, that nothing could have made him think anything negative about her. He remembered something else he had read about her "clitoris," and moved forward a little and increased the speed of his strokes. He knew he was getting closer to cumming but wanted his wife to reach that place first.

"Oh, Jimmy! That is so good! Yes! Yes I am. I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" For the first time in her life, Gerry was about to reach a full climax, many, many times better than anything she had ever gotten from her fingers. Her nails dug into her groom's shoulders and, without knowing what she was doing, her responsive thrusts matched the increased speed of his strokes into her, squeezing him with her arms and legs and grinding her pubic area against his, bringing Jimmy to his climax also.

Although he had held back as long as he could, the movements of Gerry under him, and the incredible pleasure he was receiving brought him over the edge. With a series of strong plunges into her vagina, Jimmy climaxed, ejaculating heavily into his beloved. "Oh, my love, my love, I love you!" he cried out.

Gerry felt his penis swelling and she felt Jimmy ejaculating and heard him announcing his love for her. Her pleasure, incredibly, increased again as she reached a tremendous climax, arching her back and thrusting her pussy against the man she now loved even more than she could have thought possible.

The bride and groom lay on the bed, happy beyond belief, Jimmy still on top, his penis softening somewhat and still inside the place where it had given and received so much pleasure. "Oh, Jimmy," she sighed. "That was so good. I never dreamed anything could be so wonderful. I am so glad we shared that."

Jimmy felt mostly love but he also felt a certain manly pride at bringing his wife to a great climax like that. "I'm glad it was so good for you because it was great for me too. I love you even more now than I did this afternoon, and I wouldn't have thought that was possible." They kissed. Jimmy rolled off his bride, and they lay together cuddling and kissing and wondering if their entire marriage would be as marvelous as the first night had started to be. After a few more minutes, Gerry noticed that Jimmy's penis had not softened as she had expected and she noticed also that she was lubricating more. Jimmy noticed the same things and both realized that, wonderful as their first love-making had been, it wouldn't be their last, and didn't even have to be their last that night.

As intense and pleasurable as this first time had been for both of them, as they lay, wrapped in each other's arms, even more in love than ever, their desire quickly returned. At 18 years old, they didn't have to settle for only one coupling, or two or even three. Four times that night, Jimmy slowly eased his penis in and out of his beloved's vagina, and four times, both achieved ecstasy. The fourth time took the longest and was the most satisfying for both the young lovers. His back was lacerated by her fingernails but the love he felt for Gerry and the pleasure he was giving and receiving easily overpowered the pain in his back. After the fourth time, they lay together, covered in seminal fluid, vaginal lubricant, hymeneal blood and love, especially love. They finally drifted off to sleep, Gerry's head resting on Jimmy's chest, satisfied and content and convinced that nobody had ever loved as much as they did.

In the morning, the clock radio, which had been left on by accident, went off, just as Donna Fargo started singing:

Good morning, Morning. Hello Sunshine.

Wake up, Sleepyhead

"Well, my love," Jimmy asked, after kissing Gerry good morning, "are you still the happiest girl in the whole USA?"

"No darling, she answered. "After last night, I am the happiest woman."

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. I appreciate knowing people's opinions, either good or bad, so please vote to tell me what you think, and leave public comments or email me. I promise to respond to all those who leaves their email address or Literotica handle.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers