The Hard Woman

Story Info
Jane keeps an appointment.
2.6k words
4.24
11.1k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane Woodson stood and pushed her chair from her desk. Her office was immense and well appointed. Behind her, an expanse of floor to ceiling windows looked out over downtown Phoenix.

She turned and looked out, loving the view for which she had worked so hard and had so desperately wanted since her first day at 'Walker-Stone Accounting' more than eight years ago.

She went to a closet, opened it and measured her reflection from a full length mirror attached to the door. She stood Five feet, ten inches. Weighed in at an amazing one hundred and thirty pounds. Her figure was perfection. She worked out every morning and maintained her mechanical tan once a week. She presented a picture of athletic prowess and feminine beauty.

Jane kept her hair short and trimmed twice a month. She stood there in a plaid wool skirt that was hemmed at four inches above her knees. It was accented with a plain white silk blouse and her matching suit jacket was hanging there in the closet. White stockings supported by a garter belt and matching bra were concealed beneath. She removed and slipped on her jacket and checked her watch. It was seven on a Friday evening.

When she opened her office door, a girl turned from a nearby desk and stood. "May I do something for you Ms. Woodson?" She was Jane's assistant.

"No. Thank you Claire." Claire nodded. "I'm leaving early this evening." She added.

This was as unexpected as a July snow in the desert but the girl just said. "Very well." and then she added. "Shall I forward your calls?"

Jane paused, she seemed distracted. "No, I will be unavailable for the rest of the evening. Why don't you transfer your phone to the main operator and go home?" She turned, not waiting for a reply. Her four inch heels clicked on the tiled floor. There were a number of people still at work in the huge room. Jane was the director of accounts for all of the western United States. She had fifty five senior accountants in cubicles in this room and some three hundred subordinates assigned to the floors below.

Stepping off of the elevator, she headed to the lobby bar. It was still crowded with off work accountants and clerical workers. The bartender seen her arrive and poured a perfect double manhattan. She went to a vacant seat at the end of the bar and he met her there, drink and napkin. "Evening Ms. Woodson."

"Danial." She replied. She sipped the drink. "Thank you." For ten minutes Jane set and twisted the glass on the napkin and took an occasional sip. Danial would glance up from time to time to see a very preoccupied woman. He started to her end of the bar to ask but with his first step in Jane's direction, she tilted the glass, downed her drink and stood. She placed two twenties on the bar and left.

Outside, she handed her valet stub to a young boy and watched him go on a dead run toward the garage. A few minutes later, her 2016 Mercedes Benz Maybach s600 rolled down the ramp and stopped in front of her. The boy exited the car and stood holding the door. Jane walked around the car, handed the boy a twenty as well and slid behind to wheel.

Jane looked into the rearview mirror, she took a deep breath and dropped the car into drive. The 550 horse power engine leaped forward. The boy just stood there and smiled. "You go lady." He said, looking at what was always his best tip of the night.

Jane drove the twenty miles across town to west Glendale. As she turned the car into a narrow alley she was once again having second thoughts. But she eased the car forward. Two hundred feet down, she turned into a narrow parking place between a Toyota Camry and a six foot chain link fence. The car was nosed up to a five story brick warehouse wall. No windows and only one rusty steel door was in sight.

Jane looked around before opening her door. She got out and pushed the auto lock on the remote. The double beep was so loud in the total silence of the alleyway that she jumped and looked around. She hurried to the door and knocked hard three times. A light came on inside. Shining out from the bottom of the door, a shadow could be seen as someone opened it from the inside.

The alley was so dark that the bright light now flooding out caused Jane to shade her eyes and squint. Eventually she could focus enough to see a short Asian woman dressed in what appeared to be black pajamas. The woman stood to the side making room for Jane to enter. Once in, the woman closed and dead bolted the door. "This way." She said and walked down the hall not looking to see if Jane was following.

She stopped at a freight elevator, rolled the slatted wood gate up and moved inside. Jane followed. The woman closed the gate and moved a heavy steel lever forward. The elevator jerked and began rocking upward. Both stood still and quiet, not speaking a word until the lever was pulled back and the elevator racked to a stop. The woman raised the gate and waited. When Jane didn't move, the woman pointed her hand and Jane stepped forward. The woman lowered the gate, remaining on the elevator. Jane turned to look as the woman, and the only way out, disappeared down the dark shaft.

Jane looked around. It was dark and she stood alone in a wide hallway. The floors were wide plank wood. The walls were cracked plaster with peeling paint. The place had a smell of dampness and mildew.

As she surveyed her situation, she could see a dim light from under a door at the far end of the hall. She finally shrugged and took a deep breath. She slowly walked toward it. At the door, she raised her fist and knocked. She waited and then knocked again but no answer. She tried the door knob, it turned and she pushed the door open.

The room was small, maybe fifteen feet square. There were no windows. In the far corner was a small desk. A man set behind it. Smoke rose from a cigarette that lay in an ashtray. "Close the door please."

Jane closed the door. She looked around. There was not another piece of furniture in insight except for an odd contraption in the center of the room. It was built in the shape of an 'A' frame. Three feet high, a center platform about a foot long and sloping sides on each end. It was about eighteen inches wide. It was also covered with a thick carpet. At the floor on each end was a wooden bar extended upward about a foot long on each corner. Jane waited but the man remained seated and silent, He would reach for the cigarette occasionally, take a long drag and lay it back in the ashtray. The corner was filled with smoke and it was drifting up and across the ceiling. She took another deep breath. Jane moved to the middle of the room, standing next to the contraption. She reached for her belt and unbuckled it. There was nowhere to put her things so she just dropped it. Her jacket slipped off of her shoulders and fell on top of the belt. At the side of her skirt, she unbuttoned and slid her zipper down. She worked her skirt down over her slender hips. Holding the top of the skirt, she stepped out of it and added it to the growing pile. She bent a knee and pulled her shoe free and then removed the other one. She straightened and began unbuttoning her silk blouse. When the final button was free, she rolled it off of her shoulders and let it fall. She stood in lace bra, garters, stockings and panties.

When no sound came, she unhooked the front clasp bra and dropped it to the floor. She leaned down and unsnapped the garter straps then reached behind her back and removed the garter belt. As she lifted her right leg, she rolled the stocking along a magnificent thigh. She pushed to along her calf and off her foot. When the second stocking was removed, she remained still in her lace panties.

Her hands found the top of her panties and her thumbs eased into it. She ran her hands behind her and slid them into her panties, her hands sliding over her ass cheeks. She eased them over a perfect rear and they dropped free.

Standing in the dark room was a figure of true beauty, a tall slim gorgeous woman. She turned to the apparatus, she brought her legs to the sloped side and leaned over. Her body lay across it, her abdomen on the narrow flat top, her feet barely touching the floor. She lay farther forward her head dipping down the opposite slope until she could grasp the wooden bars at the floor. Her breasts pressing onto the carpeted slope. She was bent, nude and vulnerable.

She lay quite for some time. Finally she heard the man rise, his footsteps came near. When he was beside her, she felt his fingers trace over the back of her thighs barely touching her skin. He touched her round ass now presented bare toward the ceiling. He knelt and slid a narrow piece of Velcro through a steel eyelet and secured it around her wrist. He moved around her and repeated the act, securing her other wrist. Now at her feet, he synched her ankles tight on either side of the slope near the floor.

For her fingers to touch the floor she had to strain against the straps. Her toes could only graze over the wood planks. She was already uncomfortable.

"What have you done?" The man asked. Jane was silent. "You come to be for understanding, why?"

"I." Jane writhed against her bindings. "I should be more considerate of the ones who work for me."

"Yes?"

"They call me the bitch." She said. "The granite bitch."

"The man moved to the desk and opened a drawer. When her retuned, he whispered. "I can help you." He let a leather strap trail from her shoulder, up and over her ass, down her thighs. "You will be more concerned with their needs." The strap was dragged up the back of her legs, over her butt cheeks, down to her shoulders.

He knelt. "Tell me."

Jean nodded, "I, I want to." She said. The man rose and returned to the desk. He came back and Jean soon felt a cold liquid being rubbed over her ass cheeks and along her thighs. He then moved to her back and rubbed a generous amount from her shoulder to her waist. He whispered. "It will help with the welts, they won't be as pronounced and they won't last as long." He patted her head. "But your training will still be, shall we say, positive, the pain." He stood.

When the first strapping came, Jane only thought she was prepared, it fell across her upper thighs. She screamed out. The man went to the desk and when he returned this time, he knelt in front of her head. He lifted it and a three inch rubber ball was worked deep into her mouth. Rubber straps were pulled tight at the back of her head and secured.

The next five lashes fell across her lower back. They were delivered with force and close together. He moved forward and placed anther five across her shoulders. Jane was grunting and shaking her head. She strained against her straps. Her eyes teared, they dripped onto the wood floor creating a growing damp circle. The next five lashes crosshatched the middle of her back once more. Raw red welts were rising up. She shivered, the puddle grew.

He moved to her legs and eight lashed began across her calves and ended on her lower thighs. He took a deep breath. The grunts coming from Jane were no longer being smothered by the gag. Her ankles failed to free themselves and they jerked against their Velcro captive. He admired his work. His hand was placed flat on her ass cheek. "Yes, yes." He whispered.

Jane's back stiffened. When the first lash came, she could not suck in enough air. It landed right across the center of her perfect ass. The second, right through the eighth, were as accurately applied. Jane shudder and twisted herself hard to the side.

The man paused and took a long leather strap from under the bench and ran it under her lower back. He tied to so tight she couldn't lift her middle a fraction. Just for safety, he placed a second below her ass and tied it securely around her thighs. Jane was now as vulnerable as she had ever been.

"Not long now." He offered. "I think these last ones will give you the incentive you seek." Ten lashes came so fast the sounds of them blurred into one giant crash to Jane's ears. She was bawling now. Gnawing at the rubber ball stretching her mouth wide. She bucked against her bindings.

He began a steady assault of lash after lash across her raised butt cheeks. Her once gorgeous ass was covered with hideous red streaks that were swelling rapidly. He continued without hesitation, delivering a whipping the girl could have never imagined.

But through all of it, her mind was becoming more focused on something more and as she was receiving the last and most severe of the lashes, she came, her cunt rubbing on the harsh carpet. She cried as her orgasm roared through her, praying to would not end so soon.

The man was gone, the room was dark save a candle on the floor beside her. She knew she must have passed out but didn't know for how long. The Asian woman was freeing her bindings, pulling the gag from her mouth. The woman went and gathered Jane's clothing and folded them and placed then in a brown paper bag. She then stood and held a soft cotton robe and waited for Jane.

Jane finally struggled to her feet, she walked in pain to the woman and the robe was slipped over her shoulders. The woman brought the robe closed and tied it. She handed Jane her bag of clothes and she wrapped her arms around it, holding it close to her chest. The two made their way to the elevator and down to the outer door. In the alley, the woman handed her the car keys and pulled the door closed. Jane heard it lock.

In her car, her ass cheeks burned as they settled into the leather bucket seats. She leaned her head on the steering wheel and wept.

How she made her way home, she didn't know. She had parked in the underground garage, rode the elevator to her twelfth floor penthouse. Once safe inside with her door locked, she went to the bath and started running the water to fill the bathtub. As the bubbles foamed and the steam began to rise from the hot water, she went to a closet, opened it and removed a hanger. She slid the robe from her shoulders and placed it on the hanger. She placed the hanger on the closet rod. She stepped back. There together hung fifteen identical white cotton robes.

*****

Please vote, it's one of the reasons we write.