The Hazing Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands moved down her back, over her clasped arms, toward her ass. Pam was too busy absorbing all the luxuriant sensations her body was experiencing to pay attention to what he was doing. He squeezed her ass in both hands and moved her up and down. Pam squealed with excitement. She liked a man who took an active part in sex when she was involved. Too often, she was frustrated with guys who were passive and wanted her to do all the work.

His fingers grazed over the cold machine, and she suddenly remembered what it was in her ass. She tensed up and started to say something, but his finger found the switch and he turned it on.

Pam bolted upright over him. Her eyes and mouth were wide open. Lightning shot through her body in sudden jolts, leaving an intense, burning tingle inside her from her hair to her fingertips, all the way down to her toes. She arched her back in, pressing herself down on his cock. Both of her orifices tightened around the thick objects that filled them. She could feel the vicious machine in her asshole vibrating wickedly against the shaft of his cock through the thin membrane that separated her holes.

Her eyes closed. She gasped for breath. It was like there was no air in her lungs. She gulped air desperately, but she still felt like she was suffocating. Her body shuddered and shook violently. Her swollen tits trembled in his hands.

Then the orgasms exploded inside her, fast and hard, one excruciating climax leading directly to another. She screamed. There was no lag or decrease in the intensity of the orgasms. She experienced one long, constant peak. Her juices streamed from her hole, drenching their groins and soaking into the mattress. She was only barely aware that the stranger was moving her up and down with his hips and squeezing her tits. Her mind was blank of anything but bright, flashing lights behind her eyes. The last thing she felt before she fainted was the warmth of his thick cum spreading through her groin and a buzzing roar that rung in her ears.

Soft voices around her lulled Pam from her sleep. She opened her eyes with a deep gasp of air. She had finally caught her breath.

She looked around restlessly. She remembered having that machine in her ass, but it was gone now. So was the stranger. She was in a softly lit room full of girls, laying alone on a bed with clean, fresh sheets. Someone was wiping her forehead with a moist washcloth. Pam looked up at the girl. It was Christine.

"She's awake," Christine said, turning to the other girls. More familiar faces appeared around the bed looking down at her, but Pam was in no condition to try to put names with all of them.

"Good morning," one of them said. Pam looked at her. She was blonde and beautiful. She vaguely recalled her name being Julie, or something. Julianna, of course.

"Morning?" Pam said. "How long have I slept?"

"Since late yesterday afternoon. It's Monday morning, now."

Pam looked down at herself. She was under a sheet without any clothes on. Her toes were sticking up at the other end. She wiggled them, just to see if they moved. They did.

"Did I bleed?" she asked.

Julianna shook her head. "Not at all. One of our doctors examined you and declared you perfectly fit."

Pam nodded, not really sure what she meant by one of their doctors. She was still a little dizzy, and that might explain why she couldn't think straight.

Pam looked around at the other girls in the room. Very few of the faces she recognized, and none of them were the other girls who pledged with her and Christine.

"What happened to the other girls?" Pam asked.

"They washed out," Julianna said.

"You and I are the only ones who made it," Christine said, her voice tinged with excitement. "Look what they gave us." She held up her hand to show her the gold ring with the small diamond. "It's engraved with my name and my year. You got one, too." She lifted Pam's hand. Pam moved her hand closer to her eye to examine the ring. It was quite beautiful.

"And you each have one of these," Julianna said, handing a necklace to Pam. It was a delicate gold chain with a pendant. The number 94 was in white on a red background with a black border. "Any time you meet a man or a woman wearing a similar pendant, you are to be their slave, if the year they were initiated is earlier than yours. If you meet someone whose year is later than yours, they are to be your slave."

"Is this some kind of secret society?" Pam asked.

"Exactly." Julianna handed her some small packages. "Now, if you'd like, you can look at some of the photos we took for you."

Pam sat up, crossed her legs, and opened the envelopes and pulled out a series of photographs, each one a different angle of her fucking a different stranger, in various stages of bondage and at different levels of ecstasy. It was embarrassing to know that more than one person had been watching her go through this, but the images themselves made her horny.

"Are these for blackmail?" Pam asked.

"Oh, no. Not at all. Merely for your enjoyment. You can do with them what you wish." Julianna got up and left Pam and Christine to be on their own.

Christine looked at the pictures as Pam handed them to her. "Wow. You went through a lot."

"Yeah. I did." Pam was just as amazed at some of the things she had done and the things they had done to her. They looked impossible.

"Do you want to see my pictures?" Christine asked.

"Sure."

Christine handed another envelope to Pam. "Welcome to the club."

12