The Heat is On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when I feel Jason run his hands all over my ass, his fingers slowly pulling apart my cheeks then licking me down ravenously in between there...spitting more saliva on my asshole to lubricate me then rubbing his penis up and down the crack of my ass then pushing slowly inside and entering me tightly from behind.

I am now down on all fours with my son John fucking me in the front and Jason on top of me fucking me hard in the ass. I am being shaken violently, my body moving forward and backward responding mindlessly as Jason and John push and pull their hard manhoods roughly inside me...my heavy breasts swaying with the movements of my body as John grabs hold of them raising his mouth to take a hard nipple...slowly biting it...the pain startling me but soon making me shiver with pleasure specially when Jason begins to spank me hard in the ass. I cry out delirously not so much because of the pain but because I am filled again...filled to the brim of my need, my burning desire satiated by their penises moving in and out of me...in my pussy...in my ass...sometimes in rhythm often not...their hands running all over my wet body...my breasts...my back...my ass...my belly...Jason grabbing my wet hair violently and drawing my head back...the sound of their animal voices grunting with every thrust inside me...my own body needing and receiving every thrust with equal desperation and force...pushing myself hard down on John and raising my ass hard on Jason in a fluid motion...my voice now unrecognizable in wild abandon as I groan and moan with mindless passion until I lose it again...my continuing orgasms racking my entire body as it flows out like a torrential flood of hot lava from the two open craters of soft flesh between my rounded thighs and ass that is now completely full and satiated by my boys...our violent incoherent movements borne of wild depravity and incestuous abandon...

I must have lost consciousness because the next thing I know I am lying on my back on the pool couch with a soft terry face towel covering my pussy mound only...my boys sitting beside me...talking to each other...their hands slowly caressing my soft upper thighs...my pussy and ass spilling their seminal fluids down into my thighs and asscheeks. I take the face towel and start wiping myself dry.

I begin to shiver, feeling cold and weary, so I get up and say to John and Jason...

"Boys...I'm exhausted. Let's go to bed..." but the next thing that happens after, in my bedroom, did'nt give me any sleep at all..... ;=)

--------------------------------------------------

I have received countless feedback from my readers requesting and urging me to write more about my life but often my business and both boys John/Jason who are now always together take all of my time. I hope you'all will enjoy this episode which just happened last month when that heat wave hit SoCal.

With love,

ladyofsin_98

12