The Heist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time now that Giselle reached the height of her lunges, with only the tip of Alec's cock nestled between her labia, Alec pushed down hard on her shoulders, stuffing her brutally with his cock. Soon her moans evolved into a new breed of intensity, and her nipples were as stiff as if she was withstanding the winds of a winter gale.

"You feel my cock deeper than ever before, cunt? Hmm?"

"I do, Master!" Giselle panted. Her bound hands clenched and shoved off of Alec's muscles as she bounded upward - only to be brought back down with a hard, teeth-rattling penetration that made the length of her pussy practically swoon with pleasure. Soon she was crooning at the top of her lungs. Erika meanwhile merely knelt beside the two of them, her fingers rubbing fervently against her fellow captive's sex.

'Let me give you more pleasure, Giselle. Forgive me for what I've done,' Erika begged secretly, as if her thoughts could leap telepathically and perform a miracle. Yet Erika did notice a semblance of change in Giselle's eyes...a sadness mixed with resignation and a flicker of...desire? Excitement? Erika wasn't sure. At this point it was hard to tell which of Giselle's acts were for Alec's benefit and which were genuine, but the arousal seemed real enough. The vivid lust behind Giselle's expression was unmistakable as she seated herself once again on Alec's rigid length, her appalling mantra now impossible to ignore.

"Impale me...impale my pussy...oohhh god...yes...YES!" Giselle wailed. Then a second earth-shattering orgasm overtook her, even as Alec grunted in earnest and put a hand around Giselle's neck. He clenched it around her throat, though not hard enough to choke or cause any real discomfort. It was as if he needed her slender neck for an anchor in the moment of his release. His copious spasms signaled this tremendous surge of jism. A river of seed swam up the beautifully tanned girl situated on his lap, and soon Giselle felt her insides heated with his scalding cum.

"OOohhhh FUCK!" Giselle growled, overcome still by her orgasm and with her primal femininity still glad as ever to be stuffed by cock.

Then, bit by bit and inevitably, reality interceded. Giselle came down from her climax, all too aware that she had not taken her pill recently. That she might soon be pregnant from the seed of her depraved captor, this man who insisted on being called 'Master.' She slumped in his arms as he slipped two fingers into her sticky snatch. Pulling them out, both glistening in his own cum, Alec offered them to Erika.

"Lick," he commanded.

Erika gently slurped on his fingers until they glistened cleanly with her saliva. She disliked him intensely but she could feel only relief that they were his and not Reese's chattel to be fucked and abused.

That was because just across the room Reese's attentions on Celeste had become even more depraved. The man had attached clips to each of the pale girl's nipples. Her moans of pain were joined by the constant smack of the riding crop against her buttocks, pubic muff, clitoris, and inner thighs. There was a pool of fluid on the stool seat at the base of the elongated crimson dildo. Erika and Giselle belatedly realized that it was Celeste's cunt cream. The girl had achieved orgasm riding the ruthless red dildo, it seemed, and now Reeese was none too pleased.

"Did I say you could come yet, bitch? Did I give you sanction to spurt your nasty juices on my stool? NO!" he thundered. He smacked the riding crop harder on Celeste's cunt as she whimpered pitifully, then switched to swatting her ass again. "You'll regret disobeying me, you stupid cunt." Saying this, the muscle-ripped Latino thrust three fingers up into Celeste's snatch and used his free hand to swat her ass. She was now humping the girth of the dildo plus three of Reese's fingers, and the other women could easily guess that the thickness of it all was making Celeste's pussy ache.

"Please Sir! My nipples feel as if they're on fire!" Celeste pleaded. Reese looked dispassionately at the clips squeezing the blood-flow from her abused nipples and then yanked both of them off roughly. Celeste screamed as the blood rushed back into her pink buds, but she had little time to appreciate the respite. Reese abruptly took out a tiny butt-plug vibrator from his opened pack on the floor, coated it in melon-scented oil and reached around behind the sexy girl.

Celeste stiffened. "Please! Wait! What are you doing?" she groaned, all too aware of the triangular rubberized point suddenly invading her anus. She groaned louder as he thrust it past her overwhelmed sphincter muscles, forcing it in tight. He proceeded to flick the vibrator on. Soon the buzzing sound of its attentions provided a sick new undercurrent as Celeste moaned with her pussy impaled on the red dildo and three of Reese's fingers simultaneously.

"Wishing you'd been more mindful now, eh slut?" Reese captured her mouth with his lips and tongue, stifling her moan as the butt plug whirred away in her ass. Meanwhile his free hand returned to his long, thick manhood, pumping it in a blur of motion. As he drew away from the kiss, Celeste looked down. Reese had finally removed his three fingers from her sore channel, and now he used both hands to stroke his vein-bulging cock.

"Here you go, bitch. Time to paint that pussy in something nice, hot and sticky," he growled. Now with a grunt of what sounded almost like pain, he erupted onto her pubic muff, the cum streaming in rivulets down to her clit and along her labia. Soon the streaming jism was even coating the red dildo which Celeste continued to hump feverishly. She could barely balance on the stool now with her shoulders so stiff as her wrists stayed immobile behind her back. She tipped forward, gasping and begging for relief as Reese took a length of duct taped and secured the buzzing vibrator more permanently inside Celeste's young ass.

"You stay on that dildo with both your holes stuffed. Perhaps you can think about the meaning of obedience with a little discomfort to remind you of your transgressions." He tied a rope around the lithe girl's neck and attached it to the ceiling, forcing her to stay seated upright on the stool. The girl's poor legs were trembling, her leg muscles overwhelmed by exhaustion. She merely collapsed on the stool, fully engulfing the dildo with no other remedy...both pussy and anus uncomfortably filled.

"This," Reese growled, "is what happens to cunts who don't do exactly as their told." He looked at Alec, and Alec met his stare with an even stare of his own.

Erika and Giselle suddenly wondered if they were witnessing a battle of wills. The silence in the basement seemed latent with a tension that thickened the very air.

Reese gestured at Giselle. "I have an idea for what to do with that one next! I want to take her to the van and enjoy a little game with her and the boy-toy." Alec realized that Reese was talking about the male bank teller they'd kidnapped. Of all the captives he alone had been left in the garage, chained inside the van.

Giselle tensed and looked apprehensively to Alec. Erika tried to snag Alec's attention with her silent pleading. Would he let Reese have her? Had Erika's attempt to keep Giselle from Reese's brutal clutches been a total waste?

Alec stood up and folded his arms.

"The way I see things, Reese, we make a good team. But part of being a good team is dividing the spoils, and in our case splitting things fifty-fifty as always been fair enough for me. We did it with the money from the heist, and we'll do it with the women. These two," Alec continued, making it clear when he motioned at Giselle and Erika," are MINE. You can have the other two and the guy in the van. Take it or leave it."

There was a harsh silence. Alec had thrown down the ultimatum and apparently grown tired of Reese's sense of entitlement. Now there was no mistaking that. Erika watched the conflict play out on Reese's face too, anger bubbling up just beneath the skin. They were about to find out what these men were capable of, and whether they would go at each other's throats.

'Maybe, just maybe, we'll get out of this alive.' That was Erika's final thought before all hell broke loose.

****************

Story to be continued...!

Thanks to everyone who stuck around for Chapter 2. I used a lot of the helpful emails and comments from Chapter 1 and continued the dynamic of Alec vs. Reese which will play out to a satisfying finish in the third and final chapter (coming soon!)

I hope you enjoyed the story. I'll be looking for more suggestions...so if you have an idea, leave a comment and I promise to seriously consider it, just like with the first chapter of The Heist.

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

12