The Heist Ch. 03

Story Info
Two robbers steal four sexy girls, but will they share?
3.6k words
4.26
36.8k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika couldn't believe it. How had it all gone wrong so quickly?

The lithe and beautiful brunette still couldn't replay the blitzkrieg of motion in her mind, the furious series of blurs when Reese and Alec had collided, grappling and punching. Erika now exchanged a frightened look with an equally gorgeous, full-breasted Latina girl. Giselle's eyes leaked tears. She was just as scared as Erika, and she had every reason to be. The more protective, slightly less brutal of their captives had just been overpowered by his dangerously sadistic partner.

"Not smart, Alec. Getting between me and my spoils." Reese, the muscular Latino bank robber, spoke to Alec as if he could still hear, tying Alec's wrists tight behind his back. Then he left Alec's prone form to lie face-down on the floor. Pleased with his handiwork, he turned to Erika and Giselle with a cruel smile on his face.

"Now, where were we ladies? Oh, that's right. You were going to do EXACTLY as I tell you." His gaze flicked to the gun lying on the floor near Alec's prone form. Erika's hands had been bound with rope in front of her, and she had considered diving for it. But the battling men had been between her and her prize, and before she knew it the fight had been over.

She'd missed her best chance at escape, and guilt pooled in her belly. She looked at Giselle, Celeste and Nikki, all her fellow captives, and felt regret now suck the life out of her. Resignation began to seep in, numbing her mind.

"We...we'll do what you want. Please don't hurt us," Erika heard herself say. Her eyes drifted listlessly to the floor.

"Then come with me! You and the alluring Latina can join me in the van. I want to check in on your little boyfriend."

Boyfriend? Erika tried to comprehend what Reese was talking about, then it dawned on her. The bank manager. Ethan! He was still chained up in the van, stripped naked after the bank heist, just like them. He was no boyfriend to her, and yet apparently their twisted captor enjoyed calling him that in order to, what, humiliate her? Something ominous seemed to prickle up and down the length of her spine.

After the ordeal of the last twelve or so hours, Erika didn't think this nightmare could descend any farther.

She was dead wrong.

Soon the two girls found themselves in the garage, Reese prodding their shapely bottoms with the barrel of his gun. He carried what looked like a toolbox in his other hand, but Erika and Giselle knew better. There were probably sex toys and tools of torment in that box, and little else.

"First, we get you ladies ready to party," Reese laughed. He opened the van and hustled them inside. Next he undid Giselle's ropes and retied her hands in front of her. His gaze slid up and down Giselle's curvaceous figure, soaking up her lush breasts before lingering on her exposed pussy. "Mmm. You are one juicy little feminine prize, aren't you bitch? I think you'll party with me. As for you," and now he nodded toward Erika, "get intimate with your new boyfriend there. I want you to start sucking his cock like he's your one true love. Get busy."

Erika turned to Ethan. Her bank manager was maybe 10 years older, with a balding head and a slight paunch in the belly. Otherwise the middle-aged man had some decent muscle tone in his biceps and clearly lived a fairly active life for a bank manager. She remembered Ethan talking about family hikes with his wife and two young children. Erika thought of Ethan not as her supervisor, but as a friend. It killed her to think what Reese wanted her to do.

The sexy young brunette looked into Ethan's dazed eyes. He had been unconscious earlier, smacked around by Alec during the harrowing drive after the heist. Now his eyes looked dead, as if shock had finally surrendered to despair. His grey-blue eyes looked so pained, it made Erika want comfort him. 'And how am I going to comfort him? This sick bastard wants me to suck my boss's cock? Ugh. No! I won't do it!' she thought.

With trepidation, gathering what little courage she still could, Erika turned to Reese and shook her head.

"No. I can't do that." She licked her lips. "I WON'T do that."

There was a second of spine-tingling silence. Reese exploded into motion, his pistol coming up and pressing hard against Giselle's right breast. His free hand dropped the toolbox and squeezed tightly around Giselle's neck. The girl whimpered pitifully and looked down at the barrel of the gun pressed to her chest.

"Listen real good, bitch. You will start sucking Mr. Limp Dick bank manager's cock right now or your co-worker gets a bullet to her hot little tits. I'm serious." Reese's vicious eyes corroborated every threatening word. Erika shivered, her lips trembling.

"Okay, okay! Please."

"Start sucking!"

Erika was stunning in every way that counted. Her high cheekbones highlighted a face with flawless proportions. Her slim shoulders, medium-sized breasts and smooth belly transitioned to a pussy that she shaved regularly to please her boyfriend...her real boyfriend back home. So it was without doubt that Erika knew that Ethan found her attractive.

He was male. He may have had a wife and kids, but he was still a member of the male species. Now, as Erika leaned down to tentatively flick her tongue against Ethan's member, the captured manager groaned. His cock jerked straight and rigid like a soldier coming to attention. The man's length was maybe 8 inches and had a decent girth. It was with reluctance that Erika began to lick up and down the length of his shaft before swirling her tongue over the tip, flicking her tongue teasingly against his bulbous cock-head to enflame his arousal.

"I said get busy, bitch! I have no patience for this kissy crap." Suddenly Erika jumped, yelping as a riding crop fisted in Reese's hand slammed into her sensuously-sculpted butt cheeks. The next strike of the crop stung just as bad, and she bit her lip hard.

"Please I'm sorry! I'll do better!" she groaned. She quickly engulfed Ethan's penis in her mouth, slurping loudly for Reese's benefit as her mouth pumped its way back and forth. The pale brunette worked her mouth with frenzied impalements, cupping the underside of Ethan's shaft with her tongue. She closed her eyes, unwilling to witness the expression on Ethan's face. She tried not to imagine what Ethan's wife would feel if she could see this appalling act.

'I'm sorry Ethan. Please forgive me.' That was all Erika could think as she formed a tight ring with her lips, slurping on Ethan's cock like a rare delicacy as her fellatio's rhythm increased. Meanwhile her fingers gently fondled Ethan's testicles, alternately rubbing the area just behind the testicles to add to his stimulation. She could not rescue him from this nightmare, but she could give him pleasure. 'It's all I can do, god help me,' Erika thought.

Ethan's protesting groans gradually turned into something which made Erika's cheeks redden.

Moans of unwilling pleasure left Ethan's gagged mouth, and it was all Erika could do not to sob. She began pumping her mouth faster now, lubricating his cock with her saliva as she felt the first salty edge of pre-cum trace her tongue. Erika brought her lips to an apex so that Ethan's cock-head was almost exposed to the air, only to bring her mouth back down hard onto his crotch, her nose nearly brushing his pubic hair as she impaled her young mouth, gurgling and relaxing her throat to keep from gagging.

"MMppphH!! GGGLLLPPP!!" Her desperate cock-sucking brought a chuckle from Reese.

"That's more like it. Mmm, that's my girl. Now, take your mouth off of him and open your eyes. I said OPEN them!" Reluctantly Erika opened her eyes as her mouth slid off of the bank manager's penis. She looked down at the bobbing, fully erect cock and felt only shame. A shiny phallus, lubricated by her saliva, thrust eagerly upward before her eyes. She had done that. She had made a married man hard and horny against his will.

On some level it didn't matter that Reese had forced her. She had been the one to do the final act - to tempt and bring Ethan to ruin. And what made it worse was that Ethan would never forget this moment. The moment his young co-worker sucked his cock and thrust him into the delirious haze of lust, all thoughts of his wife and family dimmed into oblivion.

"Good. Very good, bitch. Now turn around and position that slimy cock between those sexy cunt lips of yours. Time to give your boyfriend the ultimate reward!"

Reese's command made Erika tremble, but she obeyed. She turned around, gently taking Ethan's cock between her slender fingers. She delicately placed the egg-shaped head of his penis between her labia. Ethan's arms were dangling from the ceiling, the chain slack enough so that his knees could reach the floor, while stopping him from sitting comfortably. All he could do in his exhaustion was half-kneel, his wrists pulled taut above him, giving Erika the perfect angle to kneel doggy-style and position the cock at her slick opening.

"Do it! Fuck him, bitch." Erika sighed as she nudged her hips backward, accepting the penetration - Ethan's shaft sliding into her warm depths. Her pussy felt the almost comfortable friction as she established a cadence, back and forth, in and out, fucking her boss's cock at the hands of their sadistic tormentor.

"Ahh. Now there's a thing of beauty. Isn't that precious, Giselle? That's your name, isn't it Latina bitch?"

Stifling her tears, Giselle nodded. "Please, Sir. What...what do you want with me?"

Reese idly palmed her ass cheeks before cupping her breasts and squeezing them until she moaned. Then his fingers snuck downward, tenderly stroking her clit as Giselle bucked in arousal-tainted protest.

"Well, now that you mention it I think watching your friend's little fuck show is making me extra horny. Kneel down right here, right across from your friend. Time for me to taste your juicy cunt, especially since my cock's hungry and ready for a little plunder."

Giselle knelt across from Erika, watching miserably as Erika continued to slam her sexy ass backward with a series of deep thrusts, encasing Ethan's shaft again and again and again. Soon the sound of wetness and suction filled the van from that quarter. Erika decided that if she was going to die of shame, she might as well just surrender to it. She imagined that she was Ethan's wife, that they were making love, and that this entire nightmare was something different.

It was all she could do to retain a semblance of sanity or self-respect, twisted as that seemed.

"UhhhMmmm. Yes. Fuck me, Ethan. Your cock feels so good buried in my pussy," she panted. She didn't know how Reese would react to her sex-talk, but she hoped it would distract him. A distracted captor might just be a less brutal one. She hoped, anyway.

"What the fuck? You horny slut. You aren't supposed to be enjoying this," Reese growled. But he let her be, too eager to position his own cock at the entrance to Giselle's snatch as he laid aside the riding crop and the gun. Giselle's bound hands braced against the van's floor as she spread her legs, making herself completely prone to him. His heavy cock dangled, hardening as it swung like an ominous pendulum behind her pussy.

His hands were now free to spread apart Giselle's ass cheeks, revealing more of her pink opening as he thrust his cock between her pussy lips, implanting himself deeply in her wet folds. Giselle's sudden hitch of breath signaled the completion of Reese's invasion, his cock embedded thoroughly inside her.

"Aahhhh...fuck...this is a tight pussy. This pussy was made to get raped," he grunted, thrusting his shaft in and out with a deep, even rhythm. Giselle's groans joined the more enthusiastic coos of Erika as the young brunette continued to impale her cunt on Ethan's manhood.

The two couplings continued for what seemed, at least to the two helpless girls, an eon of shame. Erika's slowly gathering arousal was a counterpoint to Reese and Giselle's more brutal coupling. Yet the dynamic didn't last...eventually merging. At last the sound of wet suction was starting to mingle together from both sides of the van. Slowly but surely, gradually and then with gathering momentum, Giselle's pussy was betraying her, giving way as Reese reached over to rub her clit even as her pussy swelled with the length of his shaft.

"Uhhh...you feel me stretch you, bitch? Ahhh...it's about time you had a real cock. Tell me, bitch. Do you have a boyfriend back home?" Giselle moaned, her pussy quivering as Reese's fingers assaulted her clit and rubbed all around her labia. His shaft plunged in again and again, mercilessly grazing the inner walls of her cunt in ways that awoke her primal, feminine sexuality. Giselle's moans intensified, and she tried to stifle a lust-filled coo as Reese's expert fingers escalated their attentions from insistent to fierce.

"Tell me, bitch! Do you have a BOYFRIEND? Answer me and call me Master!"

"Y-yes Master! I have a boyfriend," Giselle cried, her body moving feverishly in tandem to Reese's movements. The two were fucking in perfect sync, her hips flying back to meet his hard thrusts where only minutes before she had merely knelt and taken his pounding.

"Now this is special," Reese growled. "I wish he could be here now to see you like a slut in heat. Damn, little bitch. You're going to milk my balls dry. Would you like me to plant my seed in you? Give you a brat to birth, something to remind you of me if I let you live?" Giselle shuddered, knowing that to give the wrong answer might bring a fresh wave of abuse.

"Y-yes M-master. Fuck me hard and spill your seed in my womb. I...I want to have your baby."

"Lying, worthless little cunt! We both know that's not true," he growled, pulling back only to plunge his hips forward, penetrating her aching sex. His hand gripped her by the hair, shoving her head forward as he fucked her savagely. Meanwhile his other free hand smacked loudly against her ass cheeks, making slapping sounds in time to his pulverizing fucks.

Erika watched her co-worker's ultimate degradation, saw Giselle's trembling nakedness as it was filled over and over again by a savage cock. Now her shame reached its apex, for the young brunette realized that watching Giselle's brutal fucking was actually fueling her own arousal.

'Oh god...what's wrong with me? If even the smallest part of me is responding to this twisted bastard's dark side, then I don't deserve to live,' she thought. Instead Erika looked back as her pussy engulfed Ethan's cock once more, making it spear deeply toward her cervix, and the moment overtook her. Like a thief in the night, the orgasm crept up and ambushed her, causing her to throw her head back and croon.

"Ooohhhh!! MMM!!" She bit her lip, her nipples pointed like spikes as her breasts ached with a trace of the same arousal that now engulfed her loins. Her pussy gushed feverishly as she clenched around Ethan's cock. Soon Ethan's tormented, scrunched-up face and the sudden jerk of his hips revealed a similar fate. His own orgasm was mastering him now, his seed rushing to fill Erika's pussy even as she coated his cock with her juices. After several long moments during which Erika could feel every spurt of cum deposited inside her, she leaned forward panting on her hands and knees.

The slender girl could feel the still-warm cum oozing out of her pussy and dripping to the van's floor.

Meanwhile Reese was climbing to his own precipice. He growled, not waiting for Giselle to reach her own climax, and instead roughly gripped her by the shoulders as he pushed forward, burying his cock until his balls smacked against her ass. He held himself still, a guttural cry escaping his lips as he ejaculated. Erika imagined the sadistic man's scalding cum washing through Giselle's channel, tainting the most intimate parts of her body.

"AAHHHhhh...Damn. Your pussy is perfect, bitch. Absolutely perfect."

With a deep, heaving sigh Reese withdrew. A slimy string of excess cum dangled from Giselle's ruined snatch to the tip of Reese's manhood for just a moment. Then Reese flipped her onto her back and looked down at the glistening disaster he had made between her thighs.

"Fuck. That's exquisite, bitch. Look at you. You're a cum-soaked MESS. So fucking sexy," he growled.

With reluctance he got up, went over to the gun. He picked up the weapon and then turned to the girls.

"Well, it's been fun, and I must admit you're a cute, sexy pair of cunts. But now is where I go on my own merry way. Time to find my happily-ever-after with $7.6 million to fund my pre-existing nest egg and retirement plan."

Giselle and Erika shared a terrified glance of understanding.

"What about us?" They spoke practically in unison. Both girls knelt completely naked, their pussies leaking cum, with pleading faces before their captor. Surely he wouldn't kill them, would he? That was the only thought hammering through each girl's head. What would he do with them now?

"Steamy as you sex kittens are, I'm afraid you're both liabilities." Reese pointed the gun at Giselle and pulled the trigger. It fired only blanks, but of course the two helpless girl captives knew nothing about that, and Reese's action had the effect he hoped for. Both girls fainted, unharmed.

The cruel Latino thief laughed with delight. Teasing and playing with these sluts was simply too enjoyable. He decided then and there exactly what he would do with them and the others. 'I've grown soft,' he thought, bemused at the prospect. What he was about to do went against his very nature.

*****

Two and a Half Months Later...

Reese Martinez lay on a secluded beach, sipping a tropical mishmash of high quality alcohol and fruit flavors - all of which blossomed pleasingly on the tongue. He flipped his tablet to the news article in question, reading the headline there.

ONE SUSPECT CAUGHT AFTER VIOLENT BANK HEIST. SECOND SUSPECT AT LARGE. FOUR GIRLS STILL MISSING.

The well-endowed Latino glanced up from his tablet screen long enough to focus his gaze on a pair of bouncing breasts. Erika was sitting on his lap, riding his vein-throbbing shaft desperately, squeezing her pussy tightly around his cock each time she bottomed out on his impressive length and girth.

"How are you liking the ride, bitch?"

"This slut loves riding her Master's cock," Erika sighed. Reese grinned and nodded at two of his hired bodyguards before looking over Erika's shoulder at the smoldering sun dipping below the turquoise waves along the horizon.

"I'm glad I decided to keep you sluts. It's nice to be starting a family in retirement, don't you think Giselle?"

Reese turned to see the graceful Latina sitting beside his beach chair. Giselle sat on a blanket draped over the sand, her belly swelling with child as she read, of all things, a romance novel. Reese allowed her certain privileges; she was after all, carrying his child. The pregnant slave girl jerked her head in an unwilling 'yes.'

A sound tickled Reese's ears, yanking him from his thoughts. In the distance Reese could see the pale-skinned Celeste moaning and grunting as his bodyguard Felix fucked her roughly from behind. Meanwhile the raven-haired Nikki lay on a blanket, squealing like a slut as Jose pounded her pussy, his teeth nipping at her full, round breasts.

Reese let his bodyguards have their fun with his two lesser slave-girls and just enjoyed the company of his two favorites. Yes, all had turned out not only for the best - but better than he had ever dared to hope.

This island sanctuary and the exquisite pussies which he now owned, it had all surpassed his most grandiose dreams.

"People say that you can't put a price on happiness, but you most definitely can." Reese reached up to cup Erika's breasts, flicking his fingers across the tips of her cones to tease her nipples.

12