The Hell in Your Eyes

Story Info
A stalker's obsession reaches the point of no return.
6.7k words
4.48
263.4k
572

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her leave the high school. He'd lost track of how many times he'd actually done this. It had been weeks since he had started. She was perfect, and exactly what he wanted. At eighteen years old, she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

She was of medium build, slender, with dark hair that glinted red in the sun. Her skin was pale and smooth, and her eyes were large, blue pools that called to him. So beautiful. So innocent. He wanted to look into them when he filled her for the first time.

She didn't have the slightest inkling of what he was planning. He'd never approached her in all the weeks he had been watching. She had no idea of his existence.

Maybe part of her did. There were days he had watched her pause in the middle of the sidewalk, turning to look around as if she felt his eyes upon her. He liked that. It was as if she could already feel him.

He was always careful. Sticking to a reasonable distance so that no one would suspect. He would park halfway down the block, and wait for her to pass his old, beat up Dodge Challenger.

Once she would near his vehicle, her hips swaying softly as she walked, he'd slink down low into his seat while the palm of his hand would cover and rub his aching shaft through his jeans.

Each time he was tempted to pull her into the car through the passenger side doorway. He wanted to pull out his cock, grab her by the sides of her head, and bury himself inside of her mouth. Only he never acted on the desire.

There was just too much risk involved. If she fought him, or screamed someone would notice. Someone would see. So, he waited.

Today was the day. He knew that today was the day because it was Wednesday, and that was the day that she babysat for a six year old little boy named Tyler.

It also meant that once she was far from the safety of school, she would turn down the alleyway on third street instead of continuing up the block towards home. That's when he would make his move.

There was a large department store on third street. There were no residential homes. No people. Just the back vacant lot that no one ever frequented unless the garbage was being taken out, or deliveries made. At four o'clock in the afternoon, it was rare that there would be either. He licked his bottom lip in anticipation.

When he finally spotted her making her way up the block, his heart lurched within his chest in excitement. She was wearing a white, low cut top. A pair of blue jeans with a large butterfly stitched to the front of one side, and a blue hooded sweatshirt that was unzipped in the front. He couldn't wait to take it all off of her.

As she neared his car, he slid lower, and watched with his eyes focused between her legs as she slowly traipsed by. His cock was thick and hard beneath his fingers, and he squeezed it as it pushed against the denim of his jeans.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," he whispered as she passed.

Once she was no longer in his line of vision, he lifted his dark head until he could make out her retreating figure in his rear view mirror. Starting up the car, he pulled out of his parking space, and rounded the block.

He drove until he reached the place that he had picked out, and pulled his Dodge into the alleyway. The spot that he had chosen made his car practically invisible unless you were walking directly past it, and with nervous energy filling his large frame he turned off the engine. It wouldn't be long now.

Roughly ten minutes drifted by while he waited. Adrenaline surged through his veins as the moment neared. His body felt like it was singing. Heat poured off of his limbs, and he continuously ran a hand through his dark hair while he bided his time.

When he distinctly heard the shuffling of feet approaching, he carefully opened the passenger side door, and waited quietly with the piece of paper in his hand.

Her long legs finally came into view, and it made him smile. He couldn't help himself. It felt like he had waited forever, and now the moment was at hand. As she began to walk past his car, she still hadn't noticed that he was sitting there. So, he cleared his throat which made her head turn.

"Excuse me," he called out. "I hate to bother you, but I think I'm a little lost." Dropping his gaze, he feigned confusion.

When he spoke, she paused, and her large, blue eyes took in the scene before her calmly. She wasn't concerned. Yet. Her young face turned to look at him, and her eyebrows lifted as she took a hesitant step towards the Dodge.

Glancing up from the paper, he laughed ruefully. "I have absolutely no idea where I am. This map doesn't seem to be helping me. Would you happen to know where I could find eighth in Parker?"

Nodding, she took a few steps closer until she was standing just a few feet from him.

"It's not far from here," she replied. Pointing down the alleyway, she met his gaze. "You just want to make a right when you leave here, then a left, and go up about five blocks.

Bobbing his head in acceptance, he looked down at his fake map once more.

"I'm not sure if this is east or west on here. The whole thing has been driving me a little crazy for the past half hour. Would you be able to look at this, and tell me? I have to be there by four thirty, and I don't want to get in any trouble by being late."

Seeing nothing wrong with the request she nodded, and came further towards the car until she was standing right beside it. Her hip was now beside the thrown open passenger door. Holding out her hand for the paper, she bent slightly at the waist, and looked at him as she waited for him to hand it to her.

Looking away from the blank page he held, he glanced to the side of himself as if just noticing that she had come closer, and jerked as if her presence had startled him. A slow smile crept across his face, and his eyebrows lifted.

"Oh, sorry. Here." Leaning his frame across the center of the car, he reached out to hold the map out to her face down. It was just slightly out of her reach, and without a thought, she leaned further in until her head was inside of the car. When her fingers grasped onto the edge of it, his smile grew wider.

Their eyes met. Hers questioning, his heated with an intensity he could hardly disguise. When she caught the strange look upon his face, her eyes widened slightly at the apparent danger that was reflected in them.

Her mouth parted on a gasp, and he lunged. Grabbing onto her wrist, he pulled hard so that she lost her balance. She toppled so that she landed across the passenger seat of the Dodge, and a small cry escaped her lips.

Quickly pulling her inside, he leaned over her body until he could reach the handle of the car door, and yanked it shut. Once it was in place, he reached over to the side panel on the other side of him, and clicked a button so all the doors would lock.

It was all easier than he had even imagined. Starting the engine, his dark eyes looked down at her before he pulled the car out of park, and crept down the alleyway.

She pulled herself to a sitting position. Her eyes were like saucers as she looked at him. "Are you crazy?" she breathed in panic. "Stop this car, and let me out!" Her fingers reached for the door handle to pull, but nothing happened. The door wouldn't open.

She yanked on it several times. Her breath was erratic in her chest, but it wouldn't budge. With panic rising, her eyes darted along the doorframe looking for a way to unlock it.

"Let me out!" she cried out again.

Glancing at her from the corner of his eye, his gaze returned to the road, and he continued to drive without responding. Her fingers latched onto the handle in a death grip before she turned to look at him warily.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked fearfully.

His lips danced in his amused face as their eyes met briefly. Then he turned back to the road. Even though his smile lingered, again he chose not to reply. His lack of response scared her twice as much.

"Please," she whispered. "Please let me go. I won't tell anyone."

It was like she wasn't even there. Continuing to peer straight ahead, he eased the car along the street, and increased it's speed. When he finally met her eyes his smile was gone.

"I will." he said quietly. "Just not yet." Then his gaze flittered away.

She stared at him from her huddled position near the door. Her eyes bounced from window to window as she looked for an escape route. They were all closed tightly. Too afraid to say anything further, her mind ran rampant trying to think of what she should do.

In dismay, she watched as he turned the car into the lane that led up to the old cemetery on the top of the hill. Once the car passed it's gates, she knew that escape would be close to nonexistent.

No one came here. The graves being of an age where visitors were far and few between. This late in the day even the caretakers would have left until the morning. It was just the two of them, and the dead. She began to hyperventilate as the car continued en route.

"Where are you taking me?" she whispered again.

Remaining silent, he drove until they reached the very back of the cemetery. Until only the oldest plots were in view, and pulled the car into a small little path that was enclosed, and surrounded by pine trees. Once they were secluded he put the car in park, and turned off the engine.

Neither of them spoke at first. They just gazed out the windshield lost in their thoughts. When he finally said something, his voice was soft, but it still made her jump in her seat.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said. "But I will if you make me."

Turning to look at her, his dark eyes were calm, and serious. "If you do everything that I ask you to do, everything will be fine." Her eyes widened again as he continued. "But if you try to fight me, tell me no, or try to scream, I'm going to hurt you badly. Do you understand me?"

A moment passed as she gazed at him in horror before nodding. "Good," he said softly. "I want you to get into the backseat. Crawl between the seats, and go back there."

Hesitating for only a moment, she did as he asked, and turned her frame so that she was grasping onto the top of the head rests before lifting her jean clad leg into the backseat. With a pull, she slipped between them, and huddled into the corner.

Once she had complied, he too turned around, and followed her so that he was sitting on the opposite side. Angling his body so that his back was to the door, he lifted his leg up onto the seat, and placed his hands on his stomach.

Their eyes met as he smiled at her in a purely friendly way. It did nothing to ease her terror as she stared at him as if he were the devil.

"Take off your jacket," he told her lightly.

Biting her lip, she reached up slowly, hesitantly, and began pulling her blue hooded jacket down her arms. "Please," she whispered again. "I don't want to do this. I want to go home."

His eyes darkened as he looked at her, his visage becoming fierce and unforgivable. His brows knitted in anger as his eyes met hers, but then his glance shifted slightly until he was looking at the full roundness of her breasts outlined by her thin shirt. His anger quickly vanished as his gaze burned into her.

"Take off your shirt next," he whispered. She didn't move to do as he asked making him lift his eyes to her in warning. "I said, take off your shirt!" he barked viciously.

Shuddering, her fingers reached down for the hem of the garment, and she lifted it up her stomach, and over her head until she was sitting in front of him in only her bright, white bra. Holding the shirt between her fingers, she pressed it against the front of herself as her eyes fell to her lap.

"Now, give it to me," he said authoritatively.

Her eyes remained downcast as she quickly handed it over. Without removing his eyes from between her breasts, he slipped the shirt over the top of the head rest, and let it fall into the front seat. He bit his lip as he gazed at her.

"Now, I want you to take off the bra," he demanded next.

Expecting this, she still refused to look at him as her fingers slid up her back to find the hooks to release it. After a moment of fumbling, it came loose in her hands, and she slid the straps down her arms as the cups fell away from her pert, round tits. The sight of them made his breathing leave him a little quicker.

"Good girl," he said as he took it from her hands and slipped it over the seat to fall as well. Once it had left his hands, his eyes focused on her soft, pink nipples.

"I want you to get on your knees, and come to me." His tone did not brook argument. Her lip trembled as she finally lifted her gaze. It was filled with apprehension, and fear. "Don't make me repeat myself," he told her softly when she hesitated.

Slipping onto her knees atop the seat, she slowly and carefully inched her way along it while avoiding contact with his leg. Her focus became trained on the vinyl beneath her as she approached him.

Slipping his fingers into her dark hair, he gripped her nape roughly. Pulling her head back, he forced her to look at him. His expression was flat, cold and dominant.

"I want you to touch them." he said gruffly as his eyes lowered to her breasts. "Squeeze them in your hands then play with your nipples."

Reaching down, she hefted the weight of them into both of her cupped hands. Pressing her small fingers into her soft skin, she let out a small sound of barely repressed terror, before closing her eyes tightly, and tweaking both delicate buds.

They puckered before his heated gaze, making him release a small groan. Releasing her hair, his hands lifted to grip onto her wrists before pulling them down, and away from her large, round tits as his head dipped to take a nipple into his mouth.

He sucked on it hard, making her jolt, and his mouth widened to take more of her flesh between his lips. Her neck arched back, and her head turned away. She couldn't bare to watch what he was doing to her.

Another muffled groan escaped his mouth, and then his head moved until he had latched onto the other breast. Sucking that one roughly into his mouth, his fingers left her wrists to slip behind her knees.

Lifting one of her legs, he forced her to straddle him, then pulled her forward so that she slid along the seat. She was now in his lap, and his fingers dug into her thighs as he continued to devour her flesh.

"Please stop," she gasped when his touch became even rougher.

Releasing her nipple, his dark eyes met hers as he smiled. His hands lifted til they cupped both of her breasts, and his thumbs brushed gently against the tight nubs in a small apology. Dropping them suddenly, he leaned back against the door, and ran his large palms up and down the tops of her thighs while continuing to gaze at the abused peaks.

"That is so hot," he said in satisfaction.

He was rock hard, and ached in ways he'd never felt before. He could feel himself thick, and ready as his cock pressed into his leg. With his dark eyes delving into the soft pools of her blue eyes he reached down to the button of his jeans and popped it open.

"I have something for you," he said darkly.

Grasping the zipper between his fingers, he slowly pulled it down, and watched in fascination as her eyes widened again as they dropped to his fingers. Reaching inside, he gripped his swollen cock with his fingers, and pulled it out so that it jetted up towards his stomach.

It was engorged with his blood making it impressively thick and long. The head felt extremely sensitive, and as her eyes swooped across it, he felt himself twitch.

"No," she breathed as her eyes took it in. "No, I can't!"

Attempting to leave his lap, she leaned towards the front seat in a desperate attempt to flee. His hand quickly darted out, and encircled her throat to stop her movements. Pulling her back so that she faced him, his fingers lightly squeezed as he glared at her.

"What did I say about telling me no?" he asked dangerously. "Do you want me to hurt you?" he questioned as if she wasn't thinking clearly.

Her blue eyes widened in distress, and she quickly shook her head. "Please," she gasped. "Please, sir. I have to go."

Releasing her neck, he ran his fingers through the side of her hair to soothe her. "You're not going anywhere," he said softly. "We're not done."

His fingers still encircled his impressive length, and he began to lightly stroke himself. Her uneasy gaze dropped to his shaft again, and her lips parted in dismay. It seemed amazingly huge to her innocent eyes. A monster. The sight of her watching him, made a small groan escape him as his thumb slid over the throbbing head.

"I want your mouth," he growled low in his throat. Lifting his hands, he grasped her face between his fingers, and pulled her down. "Back up," he ordered.

Her hands dropped to his legs to brace herself as he pulled on her head. Her knees scuttled backwards in confusion as one of his hands slid into her hair to grip a good handful. When she looked down, he was holding his cock in his hand, and it was pointed directly at her. The tip was an inch from her face.

"Open your mouth," he grunted.

She obeyed him immediately, and he lowered her head until the tip of his cock pushed between her lips. Releasing his hold on it, he slipped his other hand into her hair, and pulled her down until his cock was buried in her mouth. With zero hesitation, he began to lift her head up and down his shaft.

His voice was tight as he instructed her. "I want you to be a good girl, and suck it for me."

Pushing her hair back so that he had a decent view, he continuously bobbed her head up and down his length for several seconds before the intensity of it made him pull her down hard at the same time that his hips thrust upwards.

Three inches of rock hard cock filled her throat, making him throw his head back to groan loudly as her eyes squinted shut, and she began to gag.

When he finally allowed her to pull back, she panted for air, and looked up at him. Her large blue eyes were pleading, but it only turned him on further. Pulling her head down, he filled her throat again.

It became a slow process. Holding her tightly, his fingers curved around her skull as he plunged between her lips to bury himself deep again and again. His strength was overpowering. His hands like clamps. She had no choice but to take every inch of cock that he was giving her.

When he would lift her, she'd splutter, and try to breathe. Then he would slam upward between her descending lips, and her eyes would tighten as she gagged and choked. After a minute of him roughly, and systematically fucking her throat, tears began to pool in her eyes to slip down her cheeks.

"That feels so good," he whispered gruffly as his engorged member filled her yet again. "We're going to do it fast now," he informed her. "But I don't want to cum yet, so it will only be for a second."

Tightening his hold even further, he gripped her hair in his fists, and began quickening the pace. His hips pistoned upward, while his hands held her in place so that he could pound into her face. It made a wet gurgling noise that could barely be heard over the sound of him moaning.

When he yanked her head up, and off of him, he let out a sigh of pleasure as she scrambled to breathe. "Good girl!" he enthused. "You took that like a champ. On your knees again."

Releasing her head, he gripped her beneath her arms, and lifted her until she was once again kneeling over him. Her eyes were dazed, and her hair was messed as she panted before him.

Smiling at her, his fingers reached between them until he had the button of her jeans grasped between his fingers. Flipping it open, he pulled the zipper down. The top of her white, cotton panties appeared to his gaze, and his smile became a grin as he looked at them.

12