The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 02

Story Info
A stalker's obsession reaches the point of no return.
6.7k words
4.65
144.5k
177

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her two weeks. Two weeks in which to heal, and to come to terms with what he had told her. He knew that she would be sore, and he didn't want to incite her into a fit of screaming by slamming into her body when it was tender and raw from their previous encounter. He figured that two weeks was more than a fair amount of time.

It was extremely difficult for him. Now that he'd tasted from the forbidden garden, he only wanted more. He didn't park outside of the school anymore. She would instantly recognize his car, and he was trying to be patient.

Instead, he would drive to the back end of the school, and find a place to park his Dodge so that he could walk to the front, and covertly watch her appear while he leaned on a nearby tree.

The first few days angered him. Even though he waited, she didn't emerge from the building at all, and it aggravated him to know that she hadn't attended school. She was trying to evade him, and was going against their arrangement.

The more he thought about it, the quicker he started to realize that the real reason she had been absent those days was probably because she was recovering from the physical intensity he'd put her body through. It's how he came to the conclusion finally that he would give her some time.

Her demeanor once she returned had drastically altered. Instead of casually walking down the block, she scurried. It was almost as if she were running a race, and her eyes darted around looking everywhere. Looking for him he could tell.

The fact that she was so eager to avoid a possible encounter angered him also. She belonged to him, and the sooner that she accepted it the better. He was done waiting.

He picked out a thick tree to lean upon in the center of the block. This one different than the one he usually stood near. It was situated about four blocks from the school, and was a relatively safe distance from prying eyes.

His body faced the street as he casually smoked a cigarette. His car he had parked another block away in the opposite direction. He didn't want to drag her into it this time. He wanted her to follow him to it. It would be a sign of acceptance that she now belonged to him.

He knew the exact moment that she spotted him. Her shoes carried her down the block quickly, and her eyes were transfixed to the ground. She was roughly twenty feet away when she happened to glance up, and noticed the puff of smoke that was wafting up from the tree trunk. His profile was barely visible, but she halted in her tracks immediately, her large eyes widening in fear.

Taking a final drag on his cigarette, he flicked it into the street, then stepped around the tree so that she could see him fully, and leaned against it. Their eyes met across the short space. His were calm, direct, and slightly heated. Hers were filled with terror.

"How was school?" he asked her.

Glancing back nervously, she turned to face him saying nothing. Her hands fidgeted at her sides as her mind worked quickly.

Tilting his head slightly, he lifted a brow. "I asked you how school was, Sam."

"Fine," she responded quietly.

They stood gazing at one another. The moment was thick with tension, and then he spoke. His dark eyes never left hers as his voice softly commanded. "Come here."

Gripping her fingers in one another, her fidgeting worsened as her eyes left his to look at the ground, but she took a few steps forward until she was standing before him.

Her head was bowed as if she were praying, and she might have been, he wasn't sure, but it didn't stop him from reaching out to slip his fingers into the top of her jeans to yank her forward.

Lifting her head in surprise, her blue eyes widened as he pulled her against him so that her hips were pressed to his. He leaned against the tree holding her there as he looked down at her. After a moment, he lifted his hand to cup the side of her face, and his thumb reached out to run across the bottom part of her lip.

"You have such a beautiful mouth," he breathed gently. "I want to be inside of it very badly."

Her eyes darted to his in panic, and lifting her hands to the front of his chest she weakly tried to push away. "Please, mister." she begged. "I can't do that. Not again. I can't."

She shook her head in despair as her breathing labored, and he had to tighten his hold on her to keep her where she was.

He made a shooshing noise with his mouth as his fingers slipped into her hair. "I know that I hurt you, but that's normal for the first time. It doesn't have to be painful," he said to her.

She only shook her head again as her eyes filled with tears."Mister, I can't," she gasped.

Her words angered him, and his dark gaze narrowed as he tightened his fingers in her hair. "My name isn't Mister. It's Jack. Say it."

Peering up at his terrifying visage, she couldn't seem to speak. "Say it!" he snapped as he jerked her in his embrace.

"Jack!" she cried out instantly.

Appeased, he gentled his grip. Pulling her head forward, he pressed his mouth to her temple, and closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened them, his voice was soft as he questioned her.

"What did I tell you would happen if you ever told me no?"

Sam's voice was barely audible as she answered. "That you would hurt me."

His fingers tightened painfully in her hair. "Is that what you want, Sam?" he asked smoothly. "Do you want me to hurt you?"

"No," she returned defeatedly.

"Good," he responded. Releasing his grasp on her head, he straightened. "Then come with me."

Stepping away from the tree, he turned and entered the street. He didn't look back to see if she was following. He knew that she would. Her steps dogged his as he made his way across the street before he turned down the block.

"Where are we going?" she asked quietly.

Glancing back at her as he walked, a small smirk tilted his lips before he faced forward, and continued on. When they turned the corner to head up the street, she quickly spotted his car, and immediately knew. Her heart rate accelerated within her chest, and her mouth went dry.

Rounding the vehicle, he stepped into the street and opened the driver's side door before looking up at her where she stood. "Get in," he told her before doing so himself.

Filled with trepidation, she quickly complied, and opened the passenger side door before slipping her slight frame into the car. Once it was closed, he started the engine, and the car roared to life before he pulled it out of it's space.

The drive to the cemetery only took a matter of minutes. Neither of them spoke, and he didn't look at her in the short time it took to get there. Once the Dodge slid into the space it had rested in on their first visit, he quickly cut the engine, and turned to look at her.

"I want you to slide off your shoes, take off your jacket, and remove your jeans. Do it now." His voice didn't brook any argument.

Obeying him, she quickly pushed her tennis shoes off with her feet. Then wriggled her arms until her jacket came off to pool around her waist. Her fingers trembled slightly while she unbuttoned her jeans, and began sliding them down her legs. Once they were off, she sat in the seat in a short, baby blue t-shirt with similar colored panties as his eyes roamed over her legs.

Leaning towards her, he wrapped his fingers around the side of her neck, and pressed his mouth against her temple to kiss her there.

"Good girl," he breathed. "Come with me."

Turning, he slipped between the seats, and landed in the backseat. He didn't move to the side this time. He sat in the very middle. As Sam watched, he lifted his grey t-shirt over his head, and tossed it onto the seat beside him before holding his hand out to her expectantly.

The last thing she wanted to do was take it, but she thought refusing might set him off once more. So, reluctantly she put her hand in his, and let him pull her from the front seat into the back. His large hand quickly grasped onto the back of her thigh, and before she knew what was happening, he had dragged her into his lap so that she was straddling him where he sat.

A startled cry left her mouth, and out of instinct her hands braced on his shoulders to keep from toppling over. When their eyes met, he had a slight smile upon his face.

The broad expanse of his chest held Sam's attention for a moment before her eyes traveled over the sculpted definition of his arms. He was big. He was strong, and he had complete control of her.

If she angered him in any way, and he decided he wanted to hurt her, there was no doubt in her mind that he would succeed. There was no way that she could fight him. Even if she tried the outcome would be laughable. Her will was now his, and there was nothing she could do about it.

His hands moved over the tops of her thighs leisurely as he looked at her. "Are you afraid?" he asked. Biting her lip, Sam nodded.

Stroking his thumbs along the inside of her thighs, he frowned and nodded once to signal that he understood. "Do you hate me?" he asked next. Sam continued to bite her lip as she contemplated the wisdom in answering.

"Don't lie," he stated quietly.

A shuddering breath escaped her as she responded in a whisper. "Yes." She winced after the word escaped her, expecting him to retaliate to her confession violently, but instead he sat still, and continued to move his fingers over her legs.

"That's to be expected," he finally said. "Take your shirt off."

Her defeated eyes dropped to her lap, and her arms crossed one another as she reached down to pull the cloth over her head. Once it was removed, she held it in her hand, and Jack took it from her to place it upon the seat beside them.

Gazing at the cleavage that her large, round breasts made he felt himself begin to stir as he slid his hands up her back to unclasp her bra. It came open easily under his fingers, and he slid the straps down her arms until she was bared to his view. The sight of her like this made him take a long, deep breath.

"Fucking amazing," he uttered.

Reaching up, he lightly ran his finger tips over one taut breast before circling her nipple. The cool air, and the physical stimulation soon made it tighten beneath his touch.

"You might not understand what's happening, but your body does," he said with a smirk.

His fingers trailed over the other breast until that soft, pink nipple tightened as well. Looking up at her a slight scowl furrowed his brows as he took the nipple between his fingers and squeezed it lightly. It made her gasp.

"You might hate me, little girl, but I'm going to make you want this."

His tone was practically a threat as he said the words. Sam's eyes widened as she gazed at him apprehensively. Leaning forward, his mouth parted, and he took her nipple, and a good portion of her breast into his mouth. Unlike the last time, he was gentle in his ministrations.

Swirling his tongue around the peak, he sucked at her skin making her fingers dig into the hardness of his shoulders. Her entire body tensed, making her push the lower half of herself against him in reaction. A pleasure filled groan escaped his throat. Her action created a huge amount of friction against his cock, and immediately he hardened beneath her.

Pulling his mouth away from her, he looked up at her. "You keep doing that, and I'm not going to be able to be gentle," he informed her.

Immediately she stilled, and it made him laugh. Slipping his hand to the center of her back, he pulled her forward again to take her other breast into his mouth. Tasting it made him groan again.

His hands began to move over her body as his tongue slid against her. He rubbed, and caressed everything he could reach. They ran from her shoulders, down her back until he was gripping her ass in his hands, which he squeezed roughly before his fingers moved over her hips and down her thighs.

They trailed down her calves which were bent beneath her before trailing back up the way they had come. When his hand finally lifted to cup her breast, he squeezed it making her gasp again before his other hand lifted to slide along her neck so he could pull her closer.

Once her head dipped, he latched his mouth to the side of her neck, and began to suck and lick the entire length of it. Sam's eyes closed, and her mouth parted at the strange sensations she was experiencing.

Her palms dug hard against him. What he was doing made her feel shocked and overwhelmed. It made her body hurt in odd places, and she hated him anew for this terrifying experience.

"Please," she gasped.

Sliding his thumb roughly over her throat where he held her, he broke away. Both their breathing was labored as they gazed at one another.

"Please what?" he demanded.

"Please stop," she gasped in return.

"You want me to stop?" he asked amused.

Biting her lip, Sam nodded.

Reaching down to grip her thighs in his hands, he roughly pulled her against him so that she could feel the swollen ache between his legs. It rubbed against the folds between her thighs, and again she gasped as he looked at her with his gaze inflamed.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" he gruffly asked. Repeating the motion, he slid her against him again.

Sam cried out as her hands fisted at his shoulders. The sound that escaped her made him wild. With a groan his lips found hers, and pushed them wide as his hand held the back of her head.

His tongue entangled with hers, and with a sense of urgency, his fingers slipped between her legs to dip into her panties so that he could touch her in the place he wanted to feel most. The hot, sticky wetness that greeted him made a strangled sound leave his throat.

"You are so fucking wet," he panted against her mouth.

Quickly his fingers sought out, and found her opening. Without warning he slammed his middle finger deep inside of her. The penetration made her cry out against his mouth, but he didn't stop there. Once he was buried, he began roughly jerking the digit from side to side, furiously rubbing the inner walls as his palm pushed against her. The intensity it caused to her nerve endings made her pull away from his lips as her neck arched back.

"Ah! No! God! Please!"

Pulling her back to him, he found her mouth again, and continued to push her body as far as he could. When his tongue found hers, she pushed forward and greeted it, kissing him back. Her palms rocked against his collar bone, and she mewled into his mouth as his hand moved between her thighs.

The feel of her head moving against his incited him, and sent him over the edge. With little warning, he pulled his hand from her, and reached down to rip open his jeans. His cock sprang out easily. A strangled sound of urgency escaped his throat, and then he gripped the thin material of her panties in his hands and tore them in half.

Once the barrier was out of the way, he led the head of his cock between her legs seeking out her opening. His strong fingers gripped onto the pale, roundness of her bottom, and pulled her down to him until the stiff length pushed inside of her. When he was fully sheathed, he fought the urge to cum right then and there.

Pulling away from her mouth, his forehead dropped to hers as his breath left him raggedly. "Fuck," he gasped. Digging his fingers into her skin he looked into her dazed eyes. "Did that hurt?" he asked heatedly.

Shaking her head, her breath came out of her in little bursts as she adjusted to the feel of him buried deep within her.

"Does this hurt?" he asked as he gripped her hips and thrust into her hard.

Closing her eyes tightly she shook her head again, and bit her lip.

Reaching up to cup her face, he quickly kissed her mouth. "Good," he said. "I want you to ride me."

Pressing his fingers into her hips, he lifted her slightly, then let her sink back down on top of him. She was so amazingly wet, and tight that it made him shudder.

She was still biting her lip as she gazed at him, her large, blue eyes huge in her face. "I don't know how," she whispered apprehensively.

Her soft admission made him smile. "Lift up and down," he urged. "Like this."

Pulling her up by her hips, his cock slowly slid out of her then pushed back in as he pulled her down. "Now you do it," he breathed.

Bracing her hands on top of his shoulders, she lifted her ass up quickly so that his shaft slid out. After a slight pause, she dropped her weight back onto his lap so that it roughly slammed back in.

It nearly undid him, and his lips pressed tightly together as he groaned. "A little slower." His voice was strained as he grimaced.

Her eyes were wild, and unsure as she repeated the motion gently.

His fingers spasmodically clenched at her hips once she did it. "Good." he gasped. "Now, I want you to do it repeatedly, and when you come down I want you to grind against me."

Obeying him, she wriggled in his lap for a moment, and then lifted up. When she slid his cock back in she pressed her self into it. The motion made a soft breath escape her lips as she did it again, and again. Gripping her ass in his hands he helped guide her, and after a moment she seemed to get the rhythm, and was riding him in earnest.

The feel of her milking his cock with her tight cunt was amazing, and his eyes lowered so that he could watch himself slipping in and out of her. Reaching up, he slid his fingers into her hair so that he was cupping the side of her head, and his dark eyes clashed with hers as she moved.

"Do you like fucking me?" he asked tightly.

When only a whimper escaped her, he grunted. "You are so hot, and wet. So unbelievably fucking wet." he told her. "You're wet because you love having my cock inside of you."

Her tempo increased at his words, and she gyrated on top of him, barely allowing his cock to escape her body before ramming it in deep again. Pulling her head closer to his, he pressed his lips against her ear.

"You want it, don't you?" he growled. Reaching around her he gripped her ass in his hands, splaying his fingers. As she rode him, he intensified her downward motions by pulling her into him hard. "You want my fucking cock."

Another cry escaped her when she heard his low pitched guttural tone. "Answer me," he demanded into her ear.

"Yes!" she cried out as her neck arched away.

He pulled her back so that his mouth pressed against her again. "Yes, what? Say it."

Her breath was jetting in and out of her from the exertion it took to fill herself. When she paused to catch it, he began to grow impatient, and bit down on her neck.

The pain of it spiraled through her, and shot straight between her legs making her cry out again. "Fucking say it!" he growled.

"I want your cock," she finally whimpered.

The words left her mouth, and he couldn't take it. He swelled, lifted, and began filling her with cum. An endless moan escaped his throat as he felt it shoot into her. She was pumping it out of him with her continued movements.

When the last spurt painted the inside of her cunt, he stilled her by pressing his palm against her bottom, then blindly searched out her mouth. Once his tongue was between her lips, he brought his other hand between her legs, and pressed his fingers against the swollen nub of her clit.

Rubbing it furiously, he felt her tense on top of him, and squeal into his mouth. Her fingers dug into him hard, painfully, and her legs began to shake. He didn't ease up for a moment, and when he felt her spasm around his softening cock, he pushed even further.

Pulling away from her lips, he watched her in fascination. He didn't want the sounds leaving her to be muffled. Arching her neck back, she let out several loud whimpers as she bit down on her lip, and her body clenched around him.

When it was finally over, her fingers loosened their deadly grip on his shoulders, and she collapsed on top of him. It made him smile.

12