The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 03

Story Info
A stalker's obsession reaches the point of no return.
5.6k words
4.63
112.8k
135

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some day you will beg me to be inside of you."

His parting words had terrified her. After what she had already experienced, and the things that he had compelled her to do, the way that her body reacted made her fear that there was a possibility of truth to it.

She loathed him. Hated him with every fiber of her being. Yet she couldn't control the physical responses that he forced from her. She couldn't fight him, run away, or scream. She couldn't even tell him to stop. He had warned her what would happen if she tried.

She had already experienced what it was like to have Jack use all of his brute strength on her body, she didn't want to experience what it would be like if he used it to inflict pain. Or worse yet, what she would do if he took his anger out on the people that she loved. He was a monster.

There was no escaping him. For whatever reason he had decided in his mind that she was his, and no amount of begging, or pleading was going to change his mind. Her future seemed bleak as the thought sunk in, and just for the smallest moment she considered taking her own life. He couldn't get his hands on her if she were dead.

Closing her locker, she stared at it for a moment without actually seeing it, and contemplated her options. There weren't many. She could run away. She wasn't entirely sure what he would do if she did that. He could hold true to his taunt about running from him, and do something awful to her family. She couldn't take the risk.

She had already pushed aside the idea of suicide. He wasn't worth it, and she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of having that much power over her. She could tell someone. That idea quickly seemed out of the question as well. She wasn't sure if what he said was true, but she didn't want to take the chance that he could still touch her life from the confines of prison.

The only other option was to kill him. The idea made her smile, but terrified her at the same time. If she were to fail, and he retaliated, she wasn't sure she would survive. He might just go out of his way to ensure that she wished that she hadn't.

Her chest tightened as she realized she didn't have a choice. Until she could think of a way out of it, she belonged to Jack. Turning down the hall, her head hung morosely as she made her way towards the front doors.

"Hi, Sam!"

Lifting her head, Sam smiled weakly as she saw that Miles was coming down the opposite end of the hall towards her. His slight frame, light blonde mop of curls, and thick rimmed glasses giving him an innocent, nerd like appearance.

"Hi, Miles," she said with a sigh.

"Want a flier?" he asked holding one up from the stack.

His enthusiastic smile, urged her to take it from him. "Sure. What's it for?" she asked attempting to show interest.

"It's for Bot Wars, of course. The science department is holding them this Saturday in the quad. Be there, or be square!" he said with a grin.

Walking along beside her, their steps were in unison as Sam pushed open the front doors, and made her way down the steps from school. When she reached the bottom, she turned to Miles, and glanced down at the flier.

"I'm not sure what I have planned for this weekend," she said politely. "If I can make it though, I'll definitely stop by."

Miles nodded enthusiastically. "That would be great," he said as he reached up to pat her shoulder. "Tell your friends too. The more the merrier!"

Sam's lips tilted as she returned his friendly smile. "I will, Miles. Good luck on your entry." Waving to him with the flier still clenched in her hand, she turned and made her way across the lot before heading down the block towards home.

She had just crossed the street, and had stepped onto the corner of the next block when a loud rumble brought her head up, and her eyes widened as Jack's Challenger came tearing down the street. When it reached the spot where she was standing, he peered down low to gaze at her through the window.

"Get in," he ordered.

Sam's heart lurched within her rib cage as their eyes met. He didn't look happy, or friendly. Fearing angering him further, she stepped into the street, and opened the passenger side door. Once she was inside, and had closed the door the car lurched down the street, and away from her school.

Turning to look at her, his eyes were wide, and hostile. "So, who was that?" he snapped.

Baffled, Sam looked at him in confusion. "Who was who?"

Rolling his dark eyes, he glared at her. "Don't play stupid, Sam. Who was that guy you were talking to?"

Her expression altered, and she looked at him as if he had grown a second head. "Miles?"

"Is that the little fucker's name?" he replied snidely.

"Yes," she said in amazement.

"I saw him touch you, Sam. Why was he touching you?"

Instead of answering, she gaped at him. "Are you watching me?" she breathed in horror?

"Yes. I was watching you. Why the fuck was he touching you, Sam?"

Covering her face for a moment, she dropped her hands into her lap. "What in the world are you talking about?"

His look said he was losing his patience, and when he responded his words came out slowly as if he were talking to a small child.

"You walked out of school... With that guy... He smiled at you... You smiled at him... and then... he touched you. Ringing a bell?" His jaw tightened for a moment before he barked at her. "Why... was he... touching YOU!?"

Throwing her hands up in aggravation she yelled back at him. "I DON'T KNOW!"

Abruptly, he pulled the car into an empty spot on the side of the street, and threw the gear into park. Turning to her, his eyes were fierce, and his mouth was a grim slash in his face. "I don't want anyone touching you."

"Okay," she replied fearfully.

"Ever," he said tightly.

Sam gazed into his wild, erratic eyes. "You're crazy," she whispered.

His mouth pinched, and his hand reached out to snatch her chin within his grasp. Leaning towards her his face was a cold, harsh mask.

"You. Belong. To. ME," he ground out. Then he pressed his mouth to hers savagely as he claimed her. The pressure that he used to do it made her whimper as her soft lips pushed painfully against her teeth. When he pulled away she could taste blood inside of her mouth.

"I'm sorry," she gasped. "I won't let it happen again."

His breathing was ragged as he scowled at her, their gazes clashing for an unbelievably tense moment. Finally, seeming to accept what she had said, he put the car back into drive, and pulled back onto the road.

He made the trip to the cemetery a short one. The car roared along the pathway making it's way up the lane before he finally slipped it into it's usual spot, and turned off the ignition. His expression hadn't changed in the couple minutes of silence it took to reach it. He was still monumentally furious.

For several moments they sat there gazing out the windshield, and Sam's mind raced in an attempt to think of something that would appease him, or make him calmer.

"He was just inviting me to the Science Fair." she whispered in intimidation. "It didn't mean anything."

"Get in the backseat," he replied coldly.

His voice was like ice which only intensified Sam's fear. Quickly slipping between the seats, she crawled into the back, and huddled in the corner like she had on the first day that they had met. He made no move to follow her. Instead, he lit a cigarette, and sat in the front smoking it while Sam's trepidation increased.

Five minutes passed before he finally moved, and when he did, it was to stub out his cigarette before tossing the rest into the glove compartment. Once it was closed, he turned in his seat, and pushed his way between the seats until he was sitting beside her.

Sam's body tensed as she waited for him to say something. After a moment, he turned to her, his face finally holding some semblance of rationality, and he looked into her frightened blue eyes.

"I'm going to punish you," he said, his voice quiet and level.

Sam's mouth parted in surprise as she took in his words. "Why? I didn't do anything wrong!"

"I'm going to punish you so that you never forget that you belong to me, and that other people are not allowed to put their hands on you. This will help you remember. Take off your jeans."

Sam wanted to cry. Having no idea what the punishment actually was, and knowing the even scarier thing which was that she wasn't entirely sure what he was capable of, sent her heart into over drive. It beat a tattoo inside of her chest as she quickly hurried to obey him. Once they were removed, he took them from her, and flung them over the seat.

"Are you going to hurt me?" she whispered nervously.

Turning to look at her, he nodded slowly. "Yes."

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked as her breathing hitched, and she sunk further into her corner.

Biting his lip, he seemed to think it over for a moment before his expression flattened, and he shrugged. "I'm going to spank you, and then I'm going to fuck your mouth." he told her. "The way that I like to do it."

A spanking? He was going to spank her. The idea of it still frightened her, but it was no where as near as bad as what she had been envisioning. There had been blood and bruises flashing through her mind.

"You don't have to do this," she quickly pleaded with him. "I won't forget. I promise."

Glancing downward in a deceptively mild gesture, he lifted his eyes to hers once again as he asked, "Are you arguing with me, Sam?"

"No," she assured him quickly.

He nodded. "Good." Then he tapped his leg. "Lay across my lap."

Biting her lip in apprehension, Sam quickly crawled across his lower body until her stomach was lying across his thighs. Crossing her arms on the seat in front of her, she buried her face against them wishing that she were somewhere else. Anywhere but right here in this moment.

When his palm lightly rested on her bottom, she jerked at the contact, expecting the worst. When she felt that he was only placing it there her frame relaxed, and she dug her chin into her hands.

"You let another man touch you, Sam. That's not something that I'm going to allow. I'm doing this so that you will remember that in the future."

Lifting his palm into the air, he cracked it down on her bottom. Hard. The impact of it was sharp, and loud. It made her close her eyes as she winced. After a brief pause, he lifted his hand, and he hit her again. The second strike stung twice as much as the first, and Sam bit down on her hand to keep from crying out.

Beginning a rhythm, he alternated between cheeks. Sharply slapping one, and then the other. It made her tense, and whimper beneath him. He began emitting a low pitched growl between each, and he was somewhere past a dozen before Sam finally broke, and sobbed.

"Stop!" she cried out in agony.

His hand came down again, whacking her tender skin, and Sam squirmed upon his lap making him press an arm across her legs to hold her still.

"Here we go again with the telling me no," he muttered crossly.

His hand struck her yet again, and this time she cried out with the pain of it. "Should we finish it fast, Sam?" he asked her tauntingly.

Lifting his large palm, he began striking her in fast succession. Rapidly beating her ass with the palm of his hand over ten times. She was screaming when he finally stopped. His breath jetted out of him in angry puffs as his fingers dropped away from her.

"Get on your knees," he told her coldly.

Then he released her. Her palms pressed into the seat of the car as she scurried back to escape him. Her cheeks were pink, and her eyes wet. Once she was kneeling beside him, she turned her head, and met his furious eyes.

That's when something inside of her snapped. Her fists became claws as she lunged at him. Her teeth clamped together in a snarl. She hit him repeatedly in the chest before he managed to grip onto her wrists in surprise. His brows quickly furrowed into a scowl making his face grow darker. In that moment she didn't care. She was too far gone.

"You fucking asshole!" she snarled.

Wrenching from side to side in an attempt to free herself, she leaned forward, and tried to bite him. She would have succeeded if he hadn't watched her mouth open to do it. He quickly held her just out of reach of him, and shook her.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you!" she sobbed as she began to cry.

Watching her fall apart, he held her wrists tightly in his grasp as she trembled, and shuddered with her sobs. "You brought this on yourself by allowing another man to touch you, Sam," he gritted out from between his teeth.

She attempted to tear her wrists from his grasp yet again, and failed. "He is not a man!" she wailed. "He is a child! I am practically a child. You sick fuck!"

She was so far gone that she didn't see the volatile expression that clouded his face. She could only gasp as he jerked her to him, and took her mouth. "You try to bite me, you little bitch, and you're going to be sorry," he growled against her lips.

Turning quickly, he pushed her down to the seat so she was lying on top of it, and then pressed his weight on top of her. His mouth forced hers wide as he brutally took her.

She didn't bite him, but she did fight him. Her entire body bucking beneath his as he reached down, and tore her panties away from her body with one rough jerk. A muffled yell filled his mouth as she tried to push him off of her without effect.

There was little that she could do as he reached between them to tear his jeans open so that he could slam his cock inside of her. Once he was buried to the hilt, he groaned, and reached down to lift her legs so that her knees were bent enabling him to sink further. Pressing his hands to the inside of her thighs, he spread her wide open, and began viciously fucking her.

His thrusts were more like violent jerks inside of her. When he started to grunt with each one, he released her mouth, and buried his hands in her hair to hold her in place as he turned his face to the side.

Finally giving up in exhaustion, Sam lay docile, and stared up at the roof as he moved between her legs. His hands began to roam all over her body as he pushed inside of her. Grazing down her neck, and over her shoulders, he reached between them to grip both of her breasts in his hands before squeezing them.

His head lowered to suck one of her nipples into his mouth roughly. It made her jerk, but her devastated emotional state kept her frozen in place, and she didn't react further.

With his dark head at work, his hands trailed lower. Skimming over her hips, he slid his large fingers beneath her ass, and gripped it in his palms to lift her to meet each of his thrusts. The feel of it made a pleasure filled groan leave his throat as his teeth sunk into the softness of her skin. He bit her hard, and Sam finally cried out.

"Doesn't feel good to be bitten, does it?" he panted against her.

Sam didn't respond, and relenting against her sensitive skin he returned to exploring it with his lips. After another moment of tasting her, he pressed his hands into the seat, and lifted himself so that he was looming over her.

His dark expression was fierce. "Wrap your legs around me," he ordered. Sam was numb as she obeyed. "Good, girl," he gasped quickly. "Now, look at me Sam."

Her dull eyes rolled upward to meet his. They held a somewhat lifeless light to them. "Who's inside of you right now?" he asked thickly.

Her voice was flat. "You are, Jack."

His movements began to quicken as he plowed into her. "Who do you belong to, Sam?" he grunted tightly.

"You, Jack," she answered just as stoic as before.

"Say it," he urged her.

Without hesitation she complied. "I belong to you, Jack."

Her words made his eyes squeeze shut as he lunged upwards a final time. Stilling deep inside of her, he shook as he filled her tight cunt with cum. Collapsing on top of her, Jack buried his face against her neck as he tried to catch his breath.

"You're mine," he whispered.

The hollow feeling inside Sam's chest increased at his words, and she swallowed slowly in an effort to gather control. She didn't want to cry again.

"I don't like hurting you," he said softly at her neck. "Especially knowing that it makes you fight me. I don't want you to fight me."

Sam bit down hard on her lip as she focused on the felt of the roof. "I want to go home now," she said in a barely audible tone.

"Soon," he promised her.

Sam's rib cage shuddered as she took in a steadying breath. He was still on top of her. Still inside of her. His weight soon grew heavy, and Sam squirmed. Taking the hint, he pulled out of her, and sat up to close his jeans. Once he had, he placed his hands on the top of her knees and looked down at her.

"I'm not crazy," he said to her quietly. "I know how all of this may seem to you, but I'm not a lunatic. You just make me act like one. You incite me."

Glancing up to meet his eyes, Sam shuddered again. A moment passed before she wondered into the silence, "How did you find me?"

Jack's tongue tucked into his cheek as he thought about the question. "Now that would be telling," he finally responded. "I'll tell you that story one day. Just not today. Sit up." Gripping her by the hand, he pulled on her arm until she was in a sitting position, and her dark hair fell forward.

Pushing her legs down so that they were flat on the seat, Jack crawled up her body until he was straddling her, and slipped his fingers into her hair, pushing it back.

"I'm going to mark you," he told her softly.

Her blue eyes lifted to his, and immediately her lips pursed as she glared. "It won't hurt," he quickly assured her.

His words did nothing to lessen her volatile expression. "What do you mean you're going to mark me?"

His teeth flashed in his face as he grinned, and he ran his fingers through her hair again. "I mean, I'm going to put a mark on your skin. It will only take a second."

Sliding his fingers down to curve around the side of her neck, his thumb brushed along her jaw as he leaned forward and tilted his head. Sam sucked in a fearful breath as he opened his mouth wide to place it at the base of her shoulder.

She jerked in reaction when instead of biting her like she expected his lips touched her, and his tongue came out to dart over her skin. It was actually a pleasant sensation as he did it.

After a moment, his lips traveled slowly up the curve of her neck towards her ear. When he reached it, he sucked the delicate lobe into his mouth, and slid his tongue over it. His teeth bit down gently, making her gasp, and then he released it to return to her neck.

Opening his lips wide, he pressed them to her like a vampire. His strong arm curled around her back, and he pulled her up against him as his lips began to suck. He did it hard. Hard enough to make her wince, and her hands lifted to the front of his shirt as she braced her palms against his chest.

It went on for at least a minute, while Sam sat still in his grasp. When he finally pulled back to gaze down at his handiwork, a satisfied smile spread across his face, and his thumb reached out to trail over the large purple mark he had left.

With brows furrowed, she gazed up at him as if she couldn't believe what he had just done. "A hickey? Did you seriously just give me a hickey? I thought I was the teenager," she said to him flippantly.

Her words made him laugh as he looked at her. "Now everyone will know that you are taken," he said raising his brow. "There will be less episodes of touching."

Sam sighed in aggravation. "It's not like I boned the kid against the building. He touched my shoulder. For a second."

Jack scowled as he stubbornly looked down at her. "No touching," he repeated.

Crossing her arms across her chest, she returned his glare. "I wish the same could go for you," she said rudely.

12