The Helpful Citizen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven he felt another quiver in his groin as the man's strong hands were now alternately caressing and squeezing his chest muscles and nipples. He knew they were sensitive, but this seemed ridiculous. Maybe it's because I've been hornier than usual recently. The man took his nipples between his dark fingers and squeezed them, and at that moment inside the bikini Steven's penis let out a little squirt of fluid.

"Ahhhhh ... sh... shouldn't you be wearing gloves for a physical exam?"

"I apologize for the oversight, Mr. Hill. I forgot to pack them, but I can assure you my hands are quite clean." Eric continued squeezing and tugging on Steven's nipples for some time. "Your nipples are also unusually long, Mr. Hill."

"Ah... yes."

"Do they give you problems?"

"Only some embarrassment when they stick out."

"Like now," he said, still pinching the centimeter-long nipples.

"Yes, and they're... and they're ... very sensitive, as I mentioned." Steven's penis was leaking steadily now. "P-p-please stop pulling on them."

"That's healthy. Now stand up, turn away from me and drop the robe."

"Do I have to?" he asked, staring pleadingly at the closest camera.

"It'll be over before you know it." Steven rose and let the robe fall to his feet. He was immediately horrified to see his bikini swim suit was dangling by one side. One of the fasteners must have come loose when the man had his hands on his hips earlier. His pubic hair was partly showing, and his swelling cock was in danger of being exposed. Mark was leaning forward in his chair and he was presenting a full side view to him. He felt a quick tug at his hip and the bikini fell at his feet.

He was now completely nude.

* *

Timmons stared at the computer screen and touched the panel to zoom in on Steven's exposed crotch. Another panel showed him standing fully naked with Eric before him, and yet another panel showed Mark staring intently at his nude body. Steven mouthed the words "Help me" again.

"He wants us in there," said Jeffers, staring at the amazing images on his screen.

Timmons grabbed the head of his swollen cock under his pants. The unbelievable scene unfolding on his computer had given him an erection, and his cock was uncomfortably squeezed down one pant leg. "I want to go in there," he said.

"Not until they take the check from his hands," replied Jeffers.

* *

"Turn around and bend forward," said Eric. "I know this will be uncomfortable, but it's time for the rectal check."

"Oh god," he said, turning. He felt the man push down on his back. He leaned over and down, turning enough to place his hands on the arm of the sofa to hold himself up. "Jesus!" he cried, jumping forward when he felt the tip of Eric's lubricated finger slide along his the crack of his buttocks.

The man's other hand nudged his legs further apart, and both men could then see a long drop of pre-cum leaking from his penis.

"No trouble producing lubrication, I see," he said with the hint of a chuckle. He slowly pushed one finger inside Steven's anus as deep as it would go.

Steven couldn't help himself and gave out a sound that was halfway between a groan and a squeal. "Oh my god," he cried, feeling Eric pump his finger in and out slowly. He looked down under his body to try to see behind him but saw only his dripping penis, now fully hard. It got worse when Eric's middle finger joined his index finger inside his anus.

A few times he and Marina had played with sex toys and she had inserted a slender dildo into him. That had been fun, although strange, but now each of the man's fingers felt bigger than Marina's dildo. But then something inside of Steven shifted, and his needy body began to respond. He fought the urge to push back into his thrusting fingers. Stop this! his mind said silently, but his body was now responding in a different language.

Steven glanced over at Mark, who was leaning over and watching the other con man's fingers slowly fuck his ass. Steven knew the man was a doctor, but his face seemed to have more than mere professional medical interest. The man's eyes were moving rapidly back and forth between his swollen and leaking cock in front and his colleague's big fingers invading his anus behind.

"Mark," said Eric. "Why don't you assist me and continue with the chest exam."

"Gladly." Mark leaned over and laid his palms squarely on Steven's upper chest. His hands began squeezing and tugging his pectoral muscles and nipples. The orgasm caught Steven off guard. The combination of sensations was too much, and made him gasp in pleasure as he shot his semen onto the sofa. That will be a pain to clean, he thought irrationally in that moment.

"That's a pretty healthy reaction, Mr. Hill," said Eric, using his freed hand to fumble with his pants. "However, I need to probe a little deeper."

"With what!" he gasped.

"With this!"

Steven felt an extremely large object pushing against his anal opening. He was now so lubricated that his anus easily spread around what felt like a large knobby ball with a shaft attached to it. It must be some special rectal probe. Eric was working it in and out of him, trying to get it in deeper. He had never had anything like that in him. It felt like it was stretching his ass as wide as it possibly could go. Soon it was deeper than his wife's dildo had ever been, and it just kept going. What was it, and why did it feel so fantastic? "What is that thing?" he asked, ashamed to feel his cock already recovering and hardening again.

"What do you think it is?" Eric was grabbing his hips now and slightly pulling him back into his thrusting probes.

"Oh god," he moaned. "It feels like a penis, only it's too big." What if it was a penis? No way he wanted to imagine that.

Eric and Mark both laughed. Mark leaned away and stopped playing with his nipples. In a way they missed the attention. Eric said, "It's not a penis," and Steven felt relief flood through his body.

"It's a cock," the man continued. "Which is like a penis only bigger and blacker and better." What?!? With Mark gone, he tried to look under his body again to see what was happening behind him, but his own swelling and swaying cock and balls blocked his view. But he could see two strong black legs planted behind him and that Eric's pants and underwear had been dropped around his ankles. "I understand your confusion, Mr. Hill. I can tell this tight white ass of yours has never been fucked by a real man. Thank you for letting me initiate you properly."

"I don't believe it..." and Steven closed his eyes and let his head drop as the reality of his situation overwhelmed him and the unbelievable sensations inside his ass continued.

Some moments later Steven finally looked up again and found himself staring at the biggest and blackest penis he could ever have imagined. Mark had re-positioned himself by the arm of the sofa and dropped his pants too, bringing his cock almost up against Steven's nose. As his eyes focused as he stared down the dark blue-black shaft and realized it was easily twice as big as Marina's dildo. Seeing he had Steven's attention Mark immediately began pressing the large flared head of his cock against his lips. No! Steven held his mouth tightly closed as the black man rubbed his cockhead left and right along his lips, occasionally pushing forward, trying to get him to open his mouth. It left a slimy trail of fluid on his lips. He doesn't expect me to... not that.

But the smell and sight were mesmerizing, and he felt something shift in him ... a new kind of desire.

"Aarggghhh," he cried suddenly as Eric's cock head banged against something deep inside his ass. The "Aarggghhh" became an "Ummphh" as Mark pushed the head of his huge black cock between his lips and into his mouth.

Steven tried to pull back, but he was trapped between the two black men. He tried to push the big tip of Mark's cock out of his mouth with his tongue--but his tongue wasn't strong enough to push it out of his mouth. His tongue licked the underside and then up and over the urethra.

He could taste the man's pre-cum, and suddenly he wasn't sure he wanted it out. He moaned in pleasure as he sensed the beginnings of a second orgasm in his testicles and the base of his cock. He jerked forward taking Mark's cock deeper into the back of his mouth. He was pulling back and pushing forward until he found himself sucking on about a third of his black cock. It felt so hard in his mouth. It wasn't so bad, he thought, and found himself relaxing his throat. Mark's cock was throbbing, hot, vibrant, and giving little leaps from time to time.

He suddenly remembered the two detectives. My god, they would be seeing this! A bolt of shame went through his body. But why weren't they here yet? They promised. He was torn between wishing that they would end it soon--or that they had for some reason left the scene, in which case the two men using his body could take their time.

"Wait until you try this ass, Mark," growled Eric. He was fucking him rapidly now. His balls were smacking the backs of Steven's thighs with force. "It squeezes and sucks your cock in deep. It's milking the come right out of my balls."

Steven's eyes widened in fear. It was bad enough that a man was fucking him, but his manhood rebelled against the idea of a man's sperm shooting into his ass. But what could he do? His hands were holding him up, so he couldn't use them to push Mark away. He tried to pull his head back, but Mark kept pumping his hips slowly forward. The head of his cock was even deeper now in Steven's mouth than when he'd started. It was against his throat, and then pushing further down. He was swallowing more than half now.

"Gonna come now," groaned Eric, fucking him even harder. Steven tried to shake himself off the man's thrusting cock, but Eric read his intentions differently. "Yeah boy, work that white ass." He spanked him once as he spoke. "Here it comes."

Steven was horrified but then tremors started in his anus. Eric's big cock head was deep inside him and ready to fill his ass with sperm. His second orgasm caught Steven off guard. He was coming hard and it was more intense than the first. It would have been bigger still, but Eric suddenly yanked his cock from his anus. Hot sperm flew onto his buttocks, spattered across his lower back, and dripped down his crack to his anus.

"If we were making a porn video, we'd call that a money shot," gasped Eric, looking down at his handiwork.

* *

Little did the two black men inside the house know they were being recorded and were in fact making a porn video.

"Zoom in on that," ordered Jeffers, leaning over to look at Timmons's screen. The two men watched the quadrant capturing Steven's well-fucked ass just as Eric milked the last drops of his semen from his shaft and covered his anus with it.

"Better than any porn I've ever seen," said Timmons, pulling the camera back to capture the sperm on Steven's back.

"Mr. Hill does seem to be a natural at this," agreed Jeffers. One quadrant was capturing Mark's veined cock as it slid in and out of his mouth. Another angle showed Steven was now kneeling as he sucked his cock. "Look, he's taking over."

Mark had slowly stopped thrusting his cock until Steven was the one bobbing his head. He was now kneeling at the man's feet, grabbing the base of his thick shaft with one hand and trying to deep-throat the black cock.

In that moment it felt completely natural to Steven to want yet more sperm from these men.

"I think he's going to blow soon," said Timmons, just as Mark's hips began to jerk irregularly. A few seconds later semen squirted out the sides of Steven's mouth. "I called that right," Timmons gloated. The two detectives watched Mark quickly yank his cock out of his mouth and shoot several jets of semen on Steven's face.

"Think they're about done?" asked Timmons.

"Not until they seal the deal," replied Jeffers. "I want to see money change hands. Then we can bust them."

On screen, Mark had shoved his cock back into Steven's mouth. "Keep sucking," he ordered.

* *

Steven felt transformed and strangely peaceful. He contentedly took the black cock back into his mouth. It hadn't lost much of its length but had gone soft. The man's orgasm had come unexpectedly. Suddenly the man's cock had jerked and a jet of semen struck the back of his throat. His mouth was quickly so filled that his cheeks bulged out and some had squirted out the sides of his mouth. He swallowed by automatic reflex when the man he pulled his cock completely out and shot several blasts onto his face. His sperm tasted hot, rich, and surprisingly good. How can I even be thinking that? But now he was sucking him again and the limp cock was slowly hardening.

When he was completely hard again, Mark slowly pulled his cock out of Steven's mouth. He smiled when he caught Steven leaning his head forward so he could keep sucking it, but that wasn't what Mark wanted. Mark grabbed his head and indicated that he wanted him to stand up.

Steven stood, wiping away a string of salvia hanging from his lips. Meanwhile Mark sat on the sofa and reached his hands out to grab Steven's hips. His hands were strong and forceful, and they guided him forwards until he was straddling him on the sofa. Mark then grabbed the base of his cock and held it up for him. Steven now knew what the black man wanted--for Steven to impale himself on it. He gazed down at the turgid cock, and a natural-feeling desire made him lower himself onto it, first feeling the head push pass the initial resistance of his anus. He paused there a moment to let his body adjust to the presence. Then inch after fat inch he sank down onto the man's lap, taking him all the way in.

They stayed unmoving in that position for a few moments, fully joined. Mark felt the weight of Steven's body on his groin and the incredible tightness gripping his cock.

A moment of clarity made Steven realize he did not know what the other black man was doing behind him. And what were those detectives doing? Were the gone? Were they still watching from their car? Were they about to break into the house? And then another, disturbing thought: At least Marina would never have to know about any of this.

Despite the sperm on Steven's face, Mark was now trying to kiss him, but he turned his head away. No way. No kissing. Mark instead pushed him back so that he could lick his nipples. Steven was ashamed by his body's reaction to what was happening, but his kisses would remain for his wife only.

"Damn but this tight white ass does milk your cock," said Mark, now bouncing on the couch to get him to ride him.

Steven's body responded, and he began slowly raising and lowering himself. He saw Eric appear out of the corner of his eye. Maybe not so unbelievably, the man's cock was also hard again. He stepped to his side and aimed his cock at his face.

Steven stared at it. He thought for a moment and then leaned forward and took it into his mouth. The detectives had told him to cooperate after all, and maybe this still counted as doing his civic duty. He was doing this for all the previous men these two had cheated and molested--and once this was over they would never cheat and molest again, thanks to him. The video evidence would be conclusive in court. He swallowed the cock, wondering if any of those other men had enjoyed it as much as he was. He seemed to have entered a time warp of pleasure of a strange kind, like an alternate reality.

However, Eric wasn't too interested in a blow job. He wanted something else. He waited until Steven had gotten his shaft good and wet before taking a half-step back. With one hand he grabbed Steven's hair and with the other starting stroking his own wet cock rapidly while bringing it close to his face. "I'm going to shoot onto your pretty-boy face this time," he gasped.

Steven was riding Mark's cock and staring at Eric's cock being pumped a few centimeters from his face. He felt, unbelievably, the possibility arising of yet another orgasm. What ... are ... these ... big ... men's ... cocks ... doing ... to ... me?

Steven was in a state of complete sexual ecstasy. He was sliding up and down Mark's cock while Eric pistoned his own with his hand, the tip of it occasionally brushing his cheek or hitting his nose or chin. Mark was squeezing his nipples, seemingly fascinated by their size. Steven closed his mouth and breathed hard out of his nose. Sweat poured off his forehead, mixing with the semen on his face.

The two black men started to moan more loudly--and their impending orgasms also sent Steven over the edge. Mark gripped his hips almost painfully as he thrust up and exploded inside, while Eric's grip on Steven's hair tugged his face toward his cock's jetting semen, which splattered over his forehead, nose, and cheeks.

* *

When Steven recovered, he was sitting in Mark's lap and Eric was slumped on the arm of the sofa beside them.

His bowels felt filled. No, flooded. His face felt wet. And dripping. His whole body wanted to go completely limp.

"I think we can take that check now," said Mark. Somehow the $500 check had fluttered down onto the sofa seat beside them.

Mark's hand reached over and picked it up. "I've got the check now, Mr. Hill. Thank you for signing with P.R.I.C.--and especially for your outstanding hospitality."

The front door burst open. "Freeze! Police!" shouted Jeffers running into the room and holding his badge up, Timmons a step behind him.

* *