The Hired Gun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mz. Giggles planted a knee on the edge of the mattress lightly touching his exposed foot with a pointer finger. She flinched when I moved slightly drawing her hand back as if burned. It took her a few seconds to plant both knees on the bed, kneeling. Esther was truly taken aback by Andre's chiseled physicality moving cautiously getting down on all fours, first flattening her palm on the mattress half leaning with the other hand light tracing a finger along his calve from his ankle just below his knee. He flinched again but she leaned across his body planting her hand on the opposite side of his abdomen looking back again.

From my point of view behind my auntie, I got the mother of all money shots that I intended to use for the trailer. Mz. Giggle's huge badonkadunk filled the camera perfectly framed capturing it in its entirety. It was this impossibly huge fleshy heart with ink black satiny material covering her juicy peach. Her orangish redbone skin tone was affecting my judgement, but I worked through the nagging erection begging me to impale the shit out of the buns. The roundness of her hips and thighs along with the deep cavernous gluteal cleft made my decision to go old school, a fateful one as I snapped some more pics.

She hovered over Andre looking over him like a lioness stalking her prey raising a hand right over the strip of material covering his crotch. Mz. Giggles didn't seem to know what to do with herself visibly conflicted between running her hand over his pecs of going for what she truly wanted. There was no doubt in my mind about her choice. She was his, at hello quite obviously. I was just there to film the result to make our collective bags. Her hand landed at his side again as she leaned in for a closer look at his face for a few fleeting seconds, then withdrew rearing back kneeling atop the back of her calves.

The comforter was snatched away with a magician's flair exposing his manhood.

"What-The-Fuck?" She whispered barely audible but caught on camera all the same.

In short, my Auntie Esther aka Mz. Giggles discovered the reason he was called Andre 13.5 in short order. She found herself looking at his third leg which covered his navel with enough to spare laying on his back. Her hand hovered above his endowment visibly trembling before she managed to steel her nerves.

"Oh shit." She whispered again running her pointer finger along the slowly thickening shaft then sticking it in her mouth with an audible slurp. It sounded like she was licking cake batter from a bowl or something.

Before I could even register that movement, his endowment was captured between thumb and forefinger pointed toward the ceiling as her big plush lips engulfed the oversized crown albeit briefly. Mz. Giggles drew back using the rest of her fingers sliding them up and down his thick uncircumcised shaft with these quick tugging motions as his full crown emerged from its fleshy hood. A lot of people, particularly Andre's online fans often floated the erroneous rumor that his member was enhanced or fake. My auntie was getting an up close and personal finding out the 13.5 was all too real and accurate.

Her movements became more labored with an added flick of the wrist getting his full length to unfurl with the reddish-purple spade shaped head of his cock on full display right under her hungry lips. Auntie was a big healthy woman from Missouri and her figure spoke to the lineage leaving her with dense ham fists, however feminine. I think it was the first time I'd ever caught Andre 13.5 on camera getting hard other than his recorded grooming by Ms. One. A third of his endowment was captured in her fist with the remaining two thirds spilling upward like some fleshy lance.

The upper half disappeared between those fat lips, enough to be a slightly above average cock on another man with way more extra left over. This time she was all in on Andre's business with hungry moans and wet syrupy slurps. I knew I picked the right disguise watching her slightly jowly cheeks invert with these sustained vacuum level soapy slurps. This got a long yawning whine out of Andre who still had his eyes shut tightly, probably due to my stern instruction beforehand. His shaft fattened even more sprouting a lattice of veins as her hand jacked and caressed him to nirvana.

Nature was truly taking its course right before my eyes as Mz. Giggles got progressively sloppier. Foamy drool was starting to run down his shaft getting intermingle with her stroking fist which was taking him from stem to stern with her grip becoming tighter by the minute. I started to drift into the small bedroom getting better coverage as she spread her thick legs wider apart, really getting into it. Andre's defined abs were undulating as his head rocked horizontally, feeling it in his bones.

"Aw." A single, very muted encouragement escaped the lips of my tragically stoic male talent.

It wasn't much, but way more than what was needed fueling Mz. Giggle's actions further as her hand slid further on the downward strokes with a bit of sexual flair open fingers cupping his oversized balls. It was an odd movement with the fingers closing back into a tight fist as she stroked towards her impassioned bobbing maw, slurps and moans getting even louder. More frothy saliva was running from those big, inflated lips of hers making her jacking fist a sticky mess.

"AW!" This second long bit of validation turned her fist into a blur of motion as he started to squirm and move his legs involuntarily.

I focused on Andre's face as it twisted into this ugly grimace while her head dipped and bobbed sucking like her life depended on it. I smirked remembering my aunt questioning his mental status when he didn't act as she expected. For all intents and purposes, she was looking to make an indelible impression on the apple of her eye. I didn't doubt for a minute that she might be able to hit his triggers, remembering his mental break under the repeated verbal and sexual drubbing from Ms. One a while ago. I knew what he was capable of doing, but Esther was putting on a clinic.

"UT! UT!! UH, MISS!! AW!! AW MISS!!" He sounded distressed as the slurps and stereo quality sucking filled the room. Mz. Giggle's hand was an absolute mess dripping with foamy saliva mixed with Andre's copious precum. I could tell he was getting close, so I started panning in with my camera.

"AH!! AH!! AW MISS, YOU!! AH!! I MA BUST!! I'M GONNA BUST!! AH!! BUST A NUT!!" It looked like she was trying to twist and unscrew his huge cock off as more drool covered her fist and his shaft.

"OH!! OH!! AW!! AW MISS I'M BUSTING!! I'M BUSTING!! AW!! MISS I'M CUMMING!!" Mz. Giggles kept it up stroking him hard from stem to stern adding repeated pops of her big lips as he began filling her gullet. His cock looked swollen to the max with the veins at the bursting point. I could hear my auntie gulping his copious seed. Some of it ran from the corners of her mouth soiling his saliva slickened pubes. She shifted over at his side using both hands with one stationary squeezing and massaging his wet balls.

His right leg was twitching and shivering out of control as Mz. Giggles collapsed on his left side in a resting buddha position adjacent to his hip still in possession of his oversized cock. Her hand was casually stroking his shaft making the skin even tighter. Something struck me odd as I noticed Andre's exposed head fully extended from its uncircumcised hood with some oily spunk leaking from it profusely. I trained the camera to her face which was still obscured from the bridge of the nose upward.

She truly was some lazing lioness playing with her food taking notice of me for the first time since she entered the room.

Her free hand dug nails into the plunging neckline exposing one breast, then the other letting both hang out resting on his right thigh before staring into the camera. Andre's chest was heaving, abs still undulating reacting to her feathery touch. Once both tits were fully out, she pushed it into her cleavage still looking at me, then the other shoe dropped.

Mz. Giggles opened her mouth a little drooling a literal stream of Andre's excessive jizz coating his member and her slowly jacking fist. She took things one step further slapping it in her cleavage getting visible splashes of watery cum. Some of it was running off her chin as she cradled his giant prick in her cleavage for a slow sensual tit fuck still looking into the camera. Andre's face was coated in glistening sweat.

His legs shot up, but she pushed down on his legs flattening them against the mattress as she rubbed some of the excess spunk on his balls rubbing and squeezing them. Andre's hips arched up off the bad into her grasp almost whacking her in the face with is left leg trying to accommodate her. Mz. Giggles damn near had this guy running in place on the mattress as she played with his monster cock alternately giving his balls a greasy looking and sounding massage. My auntie was enjoying the hell out of herself.

"AW SHIT THAT FEELS GOOD!! MUH!! MISS!! I WANNA!! I WANT!! WANNA EAT!! YOUR PUSSY!!" This was only the second time I'd ever seen Andre 13.5 break and lose his composure. Originally, Ms. One had the sole distinction after an afternoon of excessive grooming and repeated one sided tryst with her basically fucking him silly until he finally shattered. My auntie's skills were top notch.

It seemed like this is what she was waiting to hear as she confidently mounted his muscular chest and torso pushing her huge ass into Andre's face assuming a jockey's position. I couldn't wait to review the footage being captured from the camera mounted over the bed. His head was hidden from view by her butt as she spread her legs wide knees bent, soles framing his addled noggin.

"THAS FEEL SO GHUD!! UH!! UN-SHIT!! MISS!! SUCK IT MORE!! UT!! AW SHIT!!" The rest was muffled as she pushed down on his face subtly bucking her wide hips. From my vantage point, his endowment was resting deep in her cleavage with the tip hidden by her big puffy lips.

Mz. Giggles wrapped the lower half of his monstrous endowment with her breasts, nipples facing outward. Her meaty nubs were almost circular on either side of his straining erection. Her moans were loud and labored as she slurped and sucked on the exposed head of his manhood, a woman possessed. Her big tits slid up and down his shaft intensely while her fingers pinched and rolled her own nipples. The syrupy sounds were staggering enough alone giving me the bright idea to start the inevitable trailer off with a black screen and audio before the big reveal of her dominating Andre 13.5 orally.

In short order I realized Andre's own loud masculine sounding slurps were joining the fray as she started to react huffing and moaning before going into a series of lilting whines that nearly made my ears ring. Her huge butt was already rolling and bucking into his hidden face, eventually grinding down hard on it in intervals. Basically, Mz. Giggles was fucking his face while partially throating his cock. There was probably no way she could take the whole thing orally. That honor went solely to his former girlfriend, Shawnee Thompson aka Ms. WTF.

Mz. Giggles hands jointly slid down his elongated shaft until all her fingers were cupping, almost clawing into his sack leaving the crown of his cock exposed and wobbling. She started flicking her long cow tongue on the slit in its head, lapping at it intermittently sucking it playfully. It looked as if she were enjoying an ice cream cone lapping at it for a few minutes, then sucking as hard as she could manage until he screamed into her cunt, eating his last meal. Andre's moans and labored cries made it sound as if he were being tortured. On cue, Mz. Giggles slurped up the big bulbous head of her cock vacuum sucking with her jowly cheeks inverting more than before.

"AAAH!! AAAAH!! AW SHIT!! FUCK!! AHM, CUMMIN!! I'M CUMMIN AGAIN!!" Andre was screaming to the rafters with his normally baritone voice degenerating into a series of gurgling coughs as he humped up into her mouth going over the ledge.

This made for an arresting visual as his jizz exploded in her mouth while it was clamped down solely on the head of his cock audibly slurping that and nothing else. Her weight was the only thing holding Andre down to the mattress as he flopped wildly about, orgasming hard. Mz. Giggles held on for dear life popping and grinding on his face jacking his meat in both fists, moving opposite directions frenetically.

Her mouth opened; big lips pursed drooling a sustained stream of their intermingled juices coating his member evenly. Her hands were a sticking jacking mess of blurred motion encouraged onward by the man's blissful cries and muffled mewling. It was just plain nasty and just what the doctor ordered.

Mz. Giggles slid down his chiseled chest and six pack abs hovering over the head of his member but hesitated to look at me waiting for a cue. I took the opportunity to focus on the tip of his crown poking her slit. Andre was still whimpering and wiggling his feet as I gave her the nod.

"AW SHEET!!"

My auntie was unprepared for the complete and utter stuffing of her box with extra to spare. I barely registered Andre's simultaneous yelp of pleasure as she assumed a position akin to a gargoyle, both hands planted on his knees. She slowly reared up revealing more of his cock obscenely stretching her labia apart for the camera. Mz. Giggles nearly lost her disguise but got her bearings reaching up adjusting her floppy bucket hat keeping her eyes hidden from view.

It was Esther's moment of clarity, humorously. I barely stifled a chuckle, keeping the camera tight on their warring parts as she slid down with a few inches still exposed.

"OUCH!!" It was a moment too late as Andre's large mitt sized hands landed on her buttocks in dual open-handed slaps that sounded like a whip strike.

Before she realized it, he'd captured greedy handfuls of her thigh meat already bouncing her big ass on his cock like a trampoline. The atmosphere was immediately disrupted when she let out this gobble sound as her butt mashed and bopped, changing a variety of shapes from the impact. This brought back memories of Andre giving his mentor and drubbing for the ages after snapping mentally. Ms. One got the business then and now Mz. Giggles was getting that and then some.

Her head dipped low between his outstretched legs hidden under the large bucket hat as Andre ran drills in her pussy. The audio was off the charts making it sound as if someone were bouncing a wet basketball in the room right next to the camera. A stream of unintelligible gibberish was flowing from her gaped mouth in a drooly freestyle. At some point everything was being stuffed inside her snatch making me worry that she would be noticeably "resized" when my uncle exercised his "marital" currency.

Mz. Giggles reared up arching backwards with this deep curve in her lower back with a hand raised high in the air waving like a flag in the wind. Her other hand reached down trying to go for his equally oversized balls but failed as the bouncing reverse cowgirl got more frenetic. This turned out to be a bad idea when Andre captured her wrist in one of his big hands, almost yanking her down onto his body like a living mattress. I couldn't tell what was going on in the entanglement of flailing limbs and body parts for a moment. Her free hand was cupping the back of her head like she was a bronco buster.

"GOT YOU NOW MISS!!" Andre 13.5 shouted in this sexually deranged tone making her shriek.

Now with both of her wrists captured and drawn backward, Mz. Giggles was obliged to lie flat atop Andre fully lance with base of his cock and package hanging out of her box obscenely exposed to the camera. He was yanking down on her thick meaty arms while simultaneously arching up off the mattress driving his monstrous dick into her snatch with the force of a freight train. This resulted in her big thick cornfed legs hovering bent in the air splayed apart to the camera.

"OH SHEET!! OW GAWD!! GEEZUS H!! OW BOY!! YOU DOING DA MOST UP IN THERE!!! OH SHEET!!" I inched back knowing what was about to happen from experience. My wayward auntie was about to squirt, for lack of a better term. I'd already made her squirt earlier across the suite in the master bathroom. Now here I was watching her sitting and bouncing on what amounted to an oversized little league baseball bat, wilding out like never before. Andre didn't make things any better with his crazed laughter. This normally stoic brother sounded like a true brute in every sense of the word.

"YOU STIRRING IT UP SOMETHING FIERCE!! YOU IN MY GUTS BOY!! I'M GONNA!! I'M GONNA SPRAY!!" Mz. Giggles and her stud Andre 13.5 were making it hard for me to keep my composure. They looked incredible and at once hilarious together. My auntie was bouncing all over the place, finally going over when her head rocked backwards like it would fall from her shoulders. She started whooping, loud.

Three very visible explosions of moisture erupted out of her stuffed pot followed by a steady stream cascading down over Andre's business. This seemed to energize him further as his muscular arms wrapped around her abdomen with her breasts spilling over his folded forearms. The man was simply gutting her cunt to oblivion. Her mouth was open with that big cow tongue hanging out as I feared she might have passed out. The upper half of her face remained hidden under the wig and floppy bucket hat as I stood up, concerned.

"Andre, cut."

"Huh, oh okay." He stopped on a dime with his business still wedged inside her box.

"Hey, you good, ma'am?" She looked almost lifeless laying there on top of Andre.

She didn't respond.

"Esther?"

She wearily raised her trembling arm giving us a thumbs up making me sigh with relief, facepalming.

"Aw shit auntie." Her hand went to her muff lightly rubbing it, eventually finding his more than generous endowment protruding from her battered cunt like it had moved in there.

"Hey baby boy, do you mind unplugging your thang?"

"Sorry miss." Andre apologized gingerly rolling my auntie on her right side into a spooning position before pulling his dong out of her blasted out holiest of holies. His monster cock made an appearance between her thighs right below her mound. She encountered it again with a sigh and weary chuckle.

"You sure you good girl?" I asked again, filming her lying there on her side facing the camera.

Auntie Esther aka Mz. Giggles thumbed it again like some punch-drunk coed.

"So uhm, what's next?"

"Huh, what're are you talking about?"

"It's just a question."

"Fuck you want me to say; like, I'm going to Disneyland or something?" Esther was a bit surly post coitus.

I chortled, which turned out to be infectious, with Esther joining me moments later as Andre's hand appeared just under her armpit cupping a breast. His greedy hand took liberties squeezing and playing rolling the nipple until she reacted just as his cock started grinding between her thick thighs.

"What're you doing down there, boy?"

"Uhm, trying to cum."

"YOU DIDN'T CUM?!!" Esther's eyes bucked as his other hand appeared under her other breast squeezing and kneading it. Her lower half was moving with his labored thrusts fucking her thick thighs.

"Nuh, no miss; can I cum please?"

"Aw shit boy, you got me fucked up downstairs."

"Uh, can I rub it, just like this? It, feels really good miss; you don't uh, mind if I just do it like this, do you? I like feeling you all over and I'm uh, I'm sorry for doing it too hard. Girls have a hard time with my dick, but you made me feel so good when you sucked me. I just thought maybe you could do it like my old girlfriend, because you was sucking it so good and all. She used to do that all the time, then I'd fuck her like I fucked you. Sorry I'm so big, miss."