The Hired Gun Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands went back to groping her own breasts squeezing and groping them, pinching her nipples. Esther flattened her palms against his chiseled pecs getting off visually, enjoying the view. Next her hands fondled his muscled biceps wit thumbs tracing the definition in each. This was too much for Jaquan who released her ankles grabbing her tits which is what she wanted. Her thick legs snapped into the small of his back driving the rest of his prick deep inside her box. She jackknifed up cupping his face but didn't kiss or make out with him.

"Put me on my back and do what you know, boy!" Esther growled.

Jaquan didn't have to be told twice picking her up off the counter in his sturdy arms carrying her impaled to the bathroom door allowing Esther to slide it open. She tightened her grip around his neck holding on for dear life until both crashed into her unkempt bed like a falling asteroid. Esther didn't relinquish her grip using her heels like spurs to make him fuck her harder while he grabbed her tits burying his face in them. She groaned loving the attention to her oft ignored breasts as he nipped sucked and distended them like it was his last meal. Loud wet hollow sounding claps filled the suite.

It was as if she were stuck to him with her monster butt rising off the bed in uneven intervals almost disengaging only to be impaled hard. Jaquan got enough of her tits planting his palms on the back of her thighs pushing them into her torso as he reared up kneeling. He pistoned in and out of her snatch as her head began to roll about loosely starting to feel himself at the verge of cumming. These hard cemented thumps had Esther's eyes rolling up into her head. The two studs pounding her out over the weekend were a source of physical support, if nothing else. Esther started bucking into his manic thrusts, climaxing.

"ALL SHEET!! AW FUCK!! CUM ALL OVER ME!! WET ME UP BOY!!" Jaquan's certified twelve inches plopped out of her box followed by a deluge of wetness almost cumming on command. The first creamy rope shot right up the middle leaving a gooey trail from the valley between her breasts down her abdomen to her mound. Jaquan added to his mess creating a veritable puddle on her stomach with some streaks across her tits. Jaquan surprised Esther when he reached down tearing away the panties.

"Jaquan?"

He was looking at the torn panties, zoning out mentally someplace else out of the blue.

The door opened at that moment as Andre walked into the suite finding them in a compromising position. He was carrying a large pizza box from the restaurant in the lobby, just staring blankly.

"Andre?"

He walked by the bed to the small room he'd been using over the weekend closing the door behind himself. The box of pizza went with him.

"We were just practicing."

...TO BE CONTINUED.

1...456789