The Hit Man

Story Info
Cheryl covers for her husband
2.9k words
3.89
72.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,436 Followers

Rene Santini Brushed down his jacket and adjusted his already perfectly positioned tie. He looked around at the run-down neighbourhood in which he now found himself and sighed; it had not always been this way. Only a few short years ago Rene had grown up on these very streets. Yes, the times had been hard, the streets had been rough, and the men that walked them had been hard and tough. But those men had gone now leaving the pimps, drug dealers and prostitutes: the dregs of a once sociable society. Not many people would have felt comfortable alone in the neighbourhood now, but this was not the case for Santini. He was a tall, well built man and his very presence – like his father before him – seemed to command authority.

As he continued to stare at the depressing landscape, Santini’s thoughts flitted back to his childhood. The familiar streets and alleys where he used to play, the town park where he had first experimented – although only briefly – with cigarettes and the old abandoned warehouse where he had lost his virginity. He could remember Molly’s face well enough, her broad smile with a mouth habitually adorned with too much lipstick. She was the girl that the whole town talked about. Teenaged lads would whisper about the reputation that she had for dropping her panties for the price of a beer or two. But, oddly, Santini was never really interested. Somehow the thought of paying for sex didn’t do much for him and it was only after he had heard Molly’s cries for help and subsequently seen the two men that had her pinned down on the dusty floor of the old warehouse that he actually got to know the reputed girl at all. It had been rage more than anything that sparked him off. Molly was spread eagled on the floor with her skirt pulled roughly up to her waist. Her panties lay discarded to one side and while one man held her firmly down the other was preparing to enter her. Rene flew straight at the men, fists and boots flying in a murderous rage that lasted only a few minutes before the would-be rapists realised that they were no match at all and beat a hasty retreat.

Molly had been overwhelmed by her rescue but still aware enough to thank her young hero by straddling Santini’s thighs and riding him until his climax burst deep inside her. But not only had the incident rid Santini of his virginity, but as soon as word about his daring intervention had circulated, people started to treat him differently. Men would defer to him reverently and women would smile as he passed them in the street. A room would go silent as he entered it. In short, Santini had the respect of the town. But with that respect came problems: there were always others that would challenge his authority and Santini knew that, on these occasions, there was only one way to deal with the situation.

Santini had pulled his car over to the curb outside a small, dilapidated looking two-storey house. He noticed that the outside was in quite a state and would certainly benefit from a coat or two of fresh paint. But he wasn’t there to offer his services as a handyman. Santini had bigger fish to fry.

Pressing the doorbell of the small house seemed not to illicit any sound and so Rene used the flat of his hand to rouse the occupants. He could hear noises from within and while he waited for the door to be opened he picked at a stray hair on his sleeve. In a few moments he heard the rattle of the security chain being hitched and braced his hand against the door in readiness. As soon as the door opened to the latch Rene shoved it forward. The wood surround splintered noisily as the chain broke free and he pushed himself forward, past the woman who stood back cluelessly and into the main part of the house.

“Where is he?” Santini demanded.

The woman’s face looked blankly back but no words came forth.

“You know why I’m here, Cheryl. WHERE IS HE?”

The woman’s eyes flickered slightly in the direction of a door and Rene acted immediately. Another frame splintered as the big man barged through the door and he found himself in what he guessed was the downstairs guest’s bedroom. He was aware of Cheryl standing wordlessly behind him as his eyes rested on a small, weasely looking man sitting on the edge of the bed. Rene knew Cheryl and Tony Mason well – at least by Tony Mason’s reputation – and was struck for the first time at the contrast in the couple. Tony was a small man in stature and mind, his long mousy coloured hair seemed to be in permanent need of a wash and his clothes looked as if they had been slept in. But Cheryl was the complete antithesis of her husband. A little younger than him, she stood tall and confident. Her long black hair complimented an attractive heart-shaped face that was in little need of makeup and the loose fitting black dress that she wore bore promises of a shapely body beneath.

“You’re a thief and a liar!” Santini burst out as he quickly brought his mind back to the job in hand.

“No Mr. Santini. I never…not me…”

“You make me angrier as you lie further, Mason.” Rene interrupted. “You steal from those who cannot defend or protect themselves. Well, I am here to protect them. And to see that justice is done.”

Tony Mason’s eyes widened as Santini drew a long cosh from under his jacket and slapped it menacingly into his open palm. He whimpered pathetically and withdrew further back onto the bed.

“No Mr. Santini, please.” Rene’s head turned as he heard Cheryl Mason speak in her husbands’ defence. “He knows what he has done already. I gave him something to think about.”

Santini returned his piercing eyes to Mason and for the first time saw the large dark coloured bruise that covered the left side of his face.

“You did this?”

“I did.” Cheryl averred emphatically. “Perhaps he has been punished enough, Mr Santini?”

Rene snorted derisively and took a step towards the cowering Mason shaking his head.

“No, Cheryl. I understand and appreciate your involvement, but justice must be done.”

“Or seen to be done, perhaps?” Cheryl asked.

Santini turned back to the dark haired woman again and raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

“What if everyone knew that Tony Mason allowed his wife to be taken by another man? He would be humiliated in front of the whole town, wouldn’t he? In front of all his so-called friends. He would be finished. A broken man.”

Santini’s eyebrow lifted further in enquiry. “You would do this thing? For this useless piece of shit?”

“He may be useless, but my husband he still is. Yes I would do this thing.”

“Agreed.” Santini said categorically. “I will allow you to relieve your husband of what little honour he has remaining. But one condition: he must remain in the room, that way his debasement will be entire.

Rene looked at Cheryl as she nodded and began to unbutton her loose fitting dress. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Mason try to scramble across the bed. In a second he was on him and had thrown the small man onto the floor so that his back slammed painfully against the wall.

“Stay there!” Santini threatened, “or I will fuck your wife AND kill you as well!”

With Mason suitably contrite, Rene turned back to a now half naked Cheryl. He took her hand and led her to the bed. Wearing nothing but a black bra and panties Cheryl – rather willingly, Santini noted – kicked off her shoes and climbed up onto the bed.

“What would you like?” Her voice was almost a purr and Santini could feel the urgent swelling of his manhood.

“Take off your bra.” He ordered emphatically. “Let me see those nice tight breasts.”

As Cheryl obeyed without hesitation, Santini quickly stripped down to his underwear and climbed up on the bed to join her.

“See how your wife willingly submits to another man, Mason” Rene smirked as his hands began to roam Cheryl’s lithe body. “I believe she thinks she is my whore!”

Rene’s attention was drawn back to the semi naked woman as he heard her groan lustfully. “Ha! Hear how she moans like a cheap slut. I do believe she is enjoying herself! Perhaps it is because she is with a real man!”

His lips still pursed in a smirking sneer, Santini lowered his mouth to Cheryl’s breast and sucked a nipple deep into his mouth. He felt her shiver against him as he bit lightly down on the stiff bud and allowed his hands to wander down to her warm thigh. Santini was definitely enjoying himself and from the way that Cheryl’s body moulded itself into him, he had a good idea that his ridicule of her husband wasn’t far from the truth.

Slowly, Rene’s fingers drew closer to the black lace of Cheryl Mason’s panties. He could feel a thick, incessant heat emanating from between her legs and felt her shudder as his finger crept inside the garment. His mouth moved over hers and he was aware that she had cupped her own breast and was rolling the hard nipple ardently as he played with her hairless vagina. She was already wet and Rene’s fingers slid between her lips easily. He took time to rub his thumb lightly over the engorged clitoris that he unhooded and smiled as he felt her whole body contract. She gasped into his mouth when his finger finally entered her. She was hot and wet inside and Rene slipped another digit quickly in to join the first.

Slowly at first, but then with gathering speed, Rene began to finger-fuck Tony Mason’s wife under her panties. Their lips mashed together and he pried her legs open as he delved and explored her inner depths. He could feel her body tightening; her pussy contracting around his fingers and, when at last he felt the warm flow of her climax, he knew that - as he had had many women before her - he now had Cheryl Mason.

Sitting back on the bed and watching a panting Cheryl remove the last vestiges of her underwear; Rene Santini also removed his own shorts. His erection was hard and swollen. The head throbbed and pulsated with lust and, as he felt Cheryl’s slender fingers wrap themselves lovingly around his shaft, he pulled her head down towards him. The woman seemed to know exactly what was required of her and obligingly opened her mouth to accept Rene’s swollen cock head.

“Yes!” Santini cried as he felt her velvety mouth envelop his glans. “Suck me! Suck me deep!”

Rene flinched as he felt Cheryl’s hands cup his heavy balls and fondle them, her mouth sinking lower and lower onto his thick root. Quickly he glanced over at Mason. He had expected to see the man cowering or eyes closed in denial of what his slut of a wife was doing. But Santini was surprisingly incorrect. Mason’s eyes were wide open and staring at the scene as it unfolded before him. His hand kneaded the crotch of his jeans and Rene saw the unmistakable bulge of the small man’s erection as it grew.

“Your wife sucks cock like a professional slut!” Rene chided. “How does it feel to be known by all as a slut’s husband?”

It was clear that Mason could find no words to describe how he felt; his face said it all and Santini realised that, humiliated as Tony Mason was, he was actually enjoying watching his wife suck down on a big cock.

“My turn now.” Rene said. “Would you like me to eat your cunt for you, my little slut?”

Cheryl, a little reluctantly, allowed the big cock to slip from between her abused lips. She gasped in a lungful of air and nodded her head vigorously.

“What about you?” Rene said to Mason. “You want me to eat your wife out?”

“Yes.” Mason’s voice was little more than a strangled moan.

“You must do better than that, Mason!” Rene laughed. “”Do you want me to eat your wife or not?”

Again the strangled whimper, hardly any louder than the first time.

“No, I don’t think that’s good enough!” Rene smiled scornfully. “if you can’t ask me to do it properly then sadly Cheryl will have to go without!”

“Ask him you useless fucking jerk!” Cheryl suddenly cried. “Ask him to lick my cunt or I’ll fucking kill you myself!”

“Yes!” Mason almost shouted. “Please Mr. Santini. Please lick my wife’s sweet, tight little cunt!”

Rene smiled again as he turned back to Cheryl. The wanton woman had spread her legs wide and was currently forcing two fingers deep into her vagina as she masturbated furiously. Rene watched as the glistening digits flashed in and out of her wet slit. Slowly he ducked his head between her spread thighs and removed her hand. His tongue extended mechanically and probed at the moist and fleshy folds. He could hear her moaning and looked up to see her pinching her nipples harder and harder as she approached her climax.

“Oh my God!” Cheryl gasped as the waves of orgasm crashed over her. “I want you inside me. Fuck me, please. Stick your big cock up my cunt!”

Always happy to oblige a lady, Rene slid his body up behind Cheryl’s. He felt the heat from her pussy as he lined his solid weapon up against her swollen hole and leaned into her. Slowly he could feel her warm wetness envelop his cock.

Inch by inch he eased himself into her body until his tight, heavy balls slapped against her buttocks.

“Turn over and spread your cunt.” Rene ordered suddenly.

Cheryl meekly obliged and flipping her trembling body onto her stomach she reached behind her and pulled the twin globes of her buttocks firmly apart.

With a perfect target right in front of his eyes, Rene thrust himself over and over again into Cheryl’s dripping vagina. His eyes stared deep into her; never leaving the sight of her twin holes as they almost stared back at him. That was when the idea struck him. The idea of how to finalise Mason’s humiliation and, hopefully, to satisfy his wife’s almost insatiable sexual appetite!

In one smooth motion, Rene withdrew his sticky tool from Cheryl’s depths and placed it at the entrance to her star shaped asshole. He sensed her body tensing up beneath him as she felt his touch and smiled to himself. Leaning his weight over Cheryl’s body he pressed the head against the impossibly tight entrance. He looked down and watched her skin stretch, heard her moan of pleasure/pain. The hole widened. It stretched and dilated as Rene placed more weight on her body. And then suddenly he was inside her again. The tight ring gripped his shaft as he eased slowly in and out, reaching around to pull and twist on an engorged nipple.

“Oh yes!” Cheryl moaned. “It’s so good. It hurts so good. Fuck me. Fuck me deep in my ass!”

As Cheryl’s fingers returned once again to her vagina, Rene started to thrust his weapon in and out of her ass. He knew that he was close and it was only a few more strokes before her was crying out in his own lustful climax. He could feel the cum surging through his main vein and filling Cheryl’s ass he slammed into her again and again. She clearly enjoyed the pain of his penetration and he was determined to swamp her entire hole with his thick fluid.

“There cannot be many women who would have done that for such a useless husband.” Rene grinned as he dressed. He was staring down at Cheryl as she lay exhausted on the bed; her ass open and dilated and a “well fucked” expression on her face.

“Well, he may be useless but, as I said, he is my husband and I’ve no desire to see him dead.”

“Who said anything about dead?” Rene’s smile widened across his handsome, young face. “I would only have broken a finger or a toe. That’s all!”

“That’s all?” Cheryl replied incredulously. “You mean I did all that for a finger or a toe?”

“Was it such an arduous task?”

Cheryl’s face softened and a broad smile flashed across it.

“You know it wasn’t,” she replied demurely.

“So it’s over then?” Mason suddenly interrupted the mood.

Rene whirled on him his anger returned. “Not in your lifetime, Mason. I’ll be back again tomorrow and I’ll take your wife’s holes again. And the following day, and the day after that. Some photographs I think would be appropriate as well. Just so that everyone knows that Tony Mason can’t satisfy his own wife!”

As Rene Santini left the run-down house he saw Cheryl smile at him.

“Maybe you would like to invite a friend to come with you tomorrow?” she asked softly. “You know I would make you both very welcome!”

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,436 Followers