The Home Made Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back and said, "I have to catch my breath." We all leaned back and looked at our video for the first time in a few minutes. In the video, Kristen was sucking my cock.

She then reached out and grabbed both Will's and my cock. As she jerked us, she pulled us to our feet in front of her. She once again seemed to be playing close attention to Will's excess foreskin.

She said, "You both look like you could use a little attention."

She then pulled us closer and began to flick the head of my dick with her tongue. She then turned to Will, pushed his foreskin back and once again began circling the rim of his cock with her tongue. It was incredibly hot watching her playing with both of our throbbing cocks. Kristen then began drawing his cock into her mouth, and I started playing her wonderful tits again. After working on Will for a couple of minutes, she turned back to me. As she sucked me, she continued to jerk Will off, and he reached over and started playing with her pussy. Watching her alternately, sucking on our two cocks was bringing me close.

Kristen suddenly pulled Will down on the couch by his penis.

She let go of me and said, "I want to see if an uncircumcised cock feels different in my pussy."

I replied with a smile, "It's your pussy."

Kristen then positioned herself facing outward over Will's cock. Will held his cock upright, and she slowly lowered her enflamed pussy until her inner lips were barely touching the tip of his shrouded cock. I watched mesmerized as she slowly lowered herself forcing his foreskin down his shaft. I didn't think she would be able to take all of him, but it seemed she had no problem.

As she rode his cock, I reached out and began rubbing her clit. I've never heard her make so much noise during lovemaking. She was cramming every inch of him into her soggy pussy. Kristen then asked me to lick her clit. I knew she liked this since a female friend had licked her once while I was fucking her, but I was a bit hesitant about having my mouth near Will's cock. I told Will he'd better keep his cock where it was. He said that would be fine with him.

I moved to one side and brought my head down. I stuck out my tongue and flicked Kristen's clit. She went wild, and pulled my head even closer. I then began to suck on her clit. As soon as I sucked her hardened clit between my lips, she really began gyrating. As she rode Will's cock, I continued working on her clit. Kristen said that she was close to cumming again and wanted to slow down.

She pushed my head away and raised herself up off Will's dick. Kristen asked Will to fuck her from behind. She then knelt down on the floor leaning on the couch. I watched as Will positioned himself behind Kristen and began rubbing his cock up and her slit. As he pushed his cock into her pussy as far as he could, she pulled me down on the couch in front of her and started sucking my cock again.

It was only a matter of minutes before Kristen started moaning. Will picked up his pace, and I could tell there would be no stopping him this time. As he pounded Kristen's pussy, she started wildly pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. Kristen's body started shuddering as Will let loose his load into her. She came with a violent spasm. It only took another stroke or two between her lips before I started cumming. I felt a huge load leave my pulsating cock into Kristen's waiting mouth. With a few swipes of her tongue, she downed every drop.

We all collapsed back on the couch.

Kristen said, "Wow! Now that is something I never anticipated happening during your visit Will!"

Will left the following day, but we all agreed that we would see each other again soon.

12