The Homework Room

Story Info
Twins begin to explore each other.
3.7k words
4.46
72.8k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
january65
january65
39 Followers

People had always noticed that Ben and Rachel were close. They'd rarely fought as kids, this may have been owed to the facts that they were twins and the youngest in the family and as such usually had to deal with the same problems. They sat together in silence in what was sometimes the most hated room in the Smith household, the homework room. It was late afternoon on the second to last Saturday of their high school career and they each had a million places they'd rather be. But this had always been where each of the four Smith kids spent much of their time after school and the occasional weekend. The room had a bland, unassuming quality to it. A TV sat in the corner with a single couch in front of it next to the door, the walls were still adorned with artwork the kids had done over ten years prior (their mom had refused to allow it to be taken down) a fridge sat in the other corner that was intended to be stocked with drinks and snacks, however, more often than not it wasn't. Across from the door was a large picture window that over looked the neighborhood. The Smith children had never lived anywhere other than 34 Hemlock Street and the view from the window was a very familiar one. Against the windowsill was a large wooden table that had sat in the same spot for nearly 20 years. The years of sun damage, art projects, and childhood rough-housing were very evident on its surface.

While Ben read from his text book Rachel sat next to him absent-mindedly staring out the window. Both twins had been athletic in high school, in fact all four of the Smith kids had been required by their father to play at least one sport each year in high school. Ben and Rachel, never to be separated, had both chosen to run on the cross country team in middle school and naturally continued to do so in high school. As such, they'd always had runner's bodies. Additionally they had inherited the Smith trait of green eyes that all four siblings shared and the twins sported light brown hair as compared to their sibling's blonde hair. Rachel had generally kept her hair just past shoulder length and Ben always kept his neat and buzzed.

As a result of their closeness, throughout the years they had always been a part of the same friend group. They'd turned 18 the week prior and one of their friends had insisted on throwing them a party to celebrate since his parents would be out of town for the weekend. Things had gotten a little wild at the house, but sometimes that's what made it fun. Thinking back to the night, Ben laughed to himself and said, "Do you remember that kid at the party last week?"

"Which one?"

"Remember handsy kid?"

"Oh. I remember him. Fuck that guy." Rachel said with a laugh. A kid that they had only been referring to as handsy kid had been coming on to Rachel a little too strongly and she'd set him straight.

"Did anyone even know who that kid was? He just kind of showed up." Said Ben.

"Yeah, what the hell was that about? He must have been from another town or something. I didn't realize word would get out like that."

The two sat looking out the window as they chatted, interrupted by a car pulling into the driveway. Their father, Mike, was home, bringing their sister Ellen back from school. Ellen was the Smith's second child, after Alex, and having just finished her Sophomore year of college she was two years older than Ben and Rachel.

"Ben! Rach! Dad and Ellen are home, time for dinner!" Came a shout from downstairs. As the twins descended the stairs to the front hall their mother, Lisa, was showering Ellen with kisses. When she saw the twins she ordered them to go help Mike bring the luggage in from the car.

Mike handed each of them a suitcase and carried a set of drawers himself but there was still more in the car, "It seems like your sister brings more and more to school every year, if this keeps up I might need to rent a trailer for next year." He joked.

"Eh, it's a girl thing. Just wait 'til you see everything that I'm bringing." Teased Rachel.

"Oh good, when the two of you are gone maybe the house will finally be clean." Mike shot back with a laugh.

With all of Ellen's belongings cluttering the hall in from the garage, and the five of them all seated for dinner, Mike and Lisa excitedly interrogated Ellen about her previous semester of school. Lisa was happy to see her oldest girl back home for the first time since the winter. Ellen hadn't come home for spring break this year, instead she went to Mexico with her friends. After hearing all about Ellen's semester Lisa moved on to summer plans.

"Anything going on tonight, Ellen?" Asked Lisa.

"No, I don't think so, I'm just going to stay here tonight. Samantha is coming back tomorrow and I made plans to see her."

"Oh, so Ellen will be gone while your father and I pick up your brother." Lisa said to Rachel and Ben, "You two will have a quiet house while you study for that test you have next week."

"Oh boy, can't wait." Said Ben sarcastically.

"When's your work start again?" Asked Mike.

"Next Monday, I'm really looking forward to having next week off."

"Yeah, I'll bet, you've been busy these past few months."

A half hour later the family had finished dinner and the kids had cleared the table before trudging back up the stairs, Ben and Rachel to the homework room and Ellen to her room. While the kids were gone Mike and Lisa began to wash the dishes. Soon after Ellen came back down the stairs wearing shorts and a sports bra.

"I'm going for a run!" She called as she put her headphones in and headed for the door.

"OK, but it's getting dark, be careful out there!" Replied Lisa.

Ellen had picked basketball as her sport when she entered high school. She still played, but not as frequently. Lately she'd been running instead. She didn't think of herself as a vain person, but the only reason she'd ever liked to exercise was to keep herself looking good, anything else was just a bonus.

The sun was almost gone and the night was still cool, summer hadn't begun yet. She ran down the street and along the old path she used to run back in highschool in the mornings before school started. Doing her 3 mile loop she soon arrived back home, sprinted across the front lawn into the house and into the bathroom to take a long shower to cool off.

Ben and Rachel were sitting in the homework room watching TV when Ellen came in, her hair still wet and wearing pajamas.

"Hey El. Jeez, your hair's gotten long, it's practically down to your butt." Said Rachel.

"Don't worry, mom already let me know all about it earlier."

"So what's up Ellen?" Asked Ben

"Just looking to see what you guys are doing." Ellen said, sitting down on the couch between them and putting her arms around them both. "I missed you guys."

"Oh yeah? But not enough to come home for spring break I guess." said Ben with a smile.

"100% correct, not enough to come home. But now I've got three and a half months at home, so that has to count for something."

"I hope you can make it up to us." Said Rachel putting her head on her older sister's shoulder.

"I'll think of a way. I can't believe you guys are 18 now, though! And you're graduating in what? Three weeks?"

"Yup, last week of classes, finals the week after, and then graduation after that."

"Wow, senior year went by so fast for me, and the summer after it was so much fun. I think you guys are going to have a blast."

"I hope so." Said Ben, "I'm certainly looking forward to being done with homework."

"Oh tell me about it. Let's do something crazy this summer. Remember that party Alex and I had two years ago? Let's do that again."

"Oh God, that would be so fucked up. The most amazing part of that night was how you guys managed not to get caught."

"No, the most amazing part of the night was seeing Rachel trying to figure out how to deal with all the drunk kids."

"Hey! I was young, and I didn't even know most of those people." exclaimed Rachel.

"Well you'd better be ready this time. Anyway, I'm glad I got to talk to you two but I'm fucking tired, I've got to go to bed."

"Night Ellen." Said both of the twins as she left.

"Yeah, I think I should go to bed too. I feel like such an old woman going to bed at this time." Said Rachel.

"Yeah well, it makes sense, you practically are one." Ben replied, shutting off the TV.

Rachel swatted him playfully. "I don't think you can make fun of your sibling's age when you're twins."

"Nah, that four minutes makes a huge difference, you're old."

"Meh, whatever, I'm too old and tired to fight about it now."

The next morning Ben woke up and headed downstairs. Rachel and Ellen were already in the kitchen eating. Getting bread out of the cupboard he stuck it in the toaster. "You ready to spend all day studying again?"

"Ugh, don't remind me." Rachel replied.

"Ouch. You have to study today? Sucks to be you." Ellen laughed.

"Whatever, why don't you just leave already." Ben smiled.

"Fine, maybe I will. I'm off to go hang out with Samantha." Ellen said, heading for the door.

"So mom and dad are already gone?" Asked Ben.

"Yup. I saw them leave earlier, they'll probably be home around 6."

Getting Alex was an all day affair, he'd decided to go to college four hours away and because of a parking restriction wasn't allowed to have a car on campus until next year so Mike and Lisa always had to go get him.

"Well I guess we should go get started." sighed Rachel.

"Yeah, I guess, but I've still gotta eat first."

"Well hurry up, I won't start the fun without you."

"You'd better not."

Rachel left the kitchen and headed up the stairs while Ben continued to wait on his toast.

Three hours later both Ben and Rachel sat at the table wishing even more that they could be doing anything else. The weather had turned sour and rain now beat against the window. The pair sat quietly staring absent-mindedly out the window as tended to happen more often than not.

It was Rachel who first broke the silence, "Ben?"

"Hmm?" Ben said, taking a sip of water.

"Are you a virgin?"

Ben nearly choked on the water, "What? Um, yeah I am... are you?"

"Yeah." She said, more nonchalantly than Ben would have thought. "I was thinking about the kid at the party again. I mean, he was kind of annoying but I've also never actually done anything with a guy before."

"I guess I'm in the same situation... with girls though... This is kind of a weird conversation."

"Yeah, I guess it is kind of weird, it was just something I was thinking about, since we're practically at the end of highschool."

A slight uncomfortable silence fell over them before Ben replied, "I don't know, I think the question just caught me off guard. I've kind of had the same thoughts recently. It usually seems to work out that we always end up on the same page with every topic."

"To be honest I'm a little worried about looking stupid in college when it comes to sex, I've never seen a guy naked before."

"Same here, but... with girls... again." Ben said, "Do you want to fix some our concerns about inexperience?" He was a little surprised to hear himself say this, it could potentially end very poorly.

"What?!"

"We've both never seen someone else naked before, want to... do that? Maybe it will at least make the day a little more interesting."

Rachel was silent for a few seconds before a nervous grin spread across her face, "Sure, why not? Let's try it."

"Um, ok. So how should we do this?"

"We can just stand over there I guess."

The twins stood up and moved to the middle of the room standing a few feet apart, facing each other. The butterflies in each of their stomachs were really starting to take flight.

"I guess it makes it easier that we're both still just wearing pajamas." Joked Rachel. "I'm kind of nervous, you look a bit excited though." She pointed to his tented crotch.

Ben blushed, "I can't help it! Alright, um, I'm just going to take my shirt off."

"I will too I guess."

Ben grabbed his T-shirt by the collar and pulled it over his head, tossing it to the floor. He looked up to see Rachel was mimicking this motion and was pulling her brown hair through the head hole. She tossed her shirt on to his and looked at him with a nervous giggle. She wasn't wearing a bra and he watched as her breasts spilled free. His eyes immediately darting to the prominent pink nipples, the tent in his pants growing even larger.

"Um, you've got awesome boobs." Said Ben awkwardly, unsure of what exactly to say.

Now it was Rachel's turn to blush as she nervously played with her hair, "Thanks, I was hoping they would be D's like Ellen's, but they stopped at C."

"No, you look really beautiful."

"Thanks Ben, I really appreciate that. Alright, now for the bottoms I guess."

Ben smiled nervously and hooked his thumbs into the waistband on his pajama bottoms. Rachel did the same. Her heart was beating a little faster now.

"How about on three." She said.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three!"

Both of them pulled their pants to the floor then straightened up to look at the other. They stepped out of their pants each taking a step towards the other. Rachel eyed Ben, she was actually starting to get a little turned on. She was especially interested in his cock.

"So... How big are you?" She asked.

Ben shrugged, "Average, I suppose. Like five and half or six inches."

Ben's eyes made his way down to Rachel's crotch, eyeing the triangle of brown, trimmed hair above her pussy. "Why go through the trouble of shaving like that if you don't have anyone to show it off to, like you were complaining about?" Asked Ben.

"What? I have to do it for someone else? I can't just do it for me?" Rachel shot back. "Besides, you have the same problem and you're trimmed. Besides, I can show it off to you now."

"Fair enough. What do we do now? I never thought I'd be in this situation."

"I don't know, it does look like you're in quite the situation though." Laughed Rachel, motioning to his erection.

"I just want to point out that you're actually the one responsible for this problem."

"Oh great, pass the blame on, why don'tcha."

"Do you masturbate?" Asked Ben, more or less just blurting it out.

Rachel got an embarrassed look in her eye, which gave Ben second thoughts about asking that question, "My bad, maybe that was too forward."

"Nah, it's fine. We're already naked so I guess the list of inappropriate discussions just got a little shorter. Anyway, yes, probably like a couple times a week. What about you?"

"Almost every day."

"And is that how you take care of that... problem?" Motioning to his cock again and blushing a little.

"Yeah, usually."

"Maybe you should take care of it before too long."

"Oh, uh, I can go do that if you want." Said Ben, taking a step towards the door.

"Where are you going? Can you do it here? I kind of... want to watch."

"Yeah, sure. I've never had an audience before though."

"You can just pretend I'm not here, or look at me, whatever you want."

"I think I might pick the second choice." Ben said, smiling.

Rachel leaned back against the table, her feet on the floor and her legs slightly spread, affording him a good view of her pussy. The top edge of the table was pressed against her butt and she used her left hand to steady herself against it. Rachel watched as Ben slowly brought his right hand up to his hard shaft and wrapped his fingers around it. She watched his eyes dart all over her naked body, mostly staying on her tits and pussy, as he began to slowly stroke himself. She loved the effect she was having on him. A man, even if it was her brother, was getting off by looking at her naked body. Rachel was so turned on by the situation she slowly began to move her hand towards her crotch.

Ben began to stroke faster when he noticed that she too was masturbating. Her hand was moving in small circles rubbing against her clit. Watching her he felt the familiar feeling towards the end of his dick that meant he was close to cumming. The two kept their eyes locked on each other as they continued to rub themselves. Rachel's breathing was becoming heavier as she felt her own orgasm getting closer.

"Rachel, I'm gonna cum soon."

"Do it, I want to see. But not on the carpet. Come over here."

Ben made his way over to the table next to his masturbating sister.

"Hey Ben, can I... try?"

"Um, yeah."

This day was turning out much better than Ben had initially imagined. Rachel had never seen a dick before today, let alone touched one. Ben was standing directly in front of her, between her legs, as she gently reached out. She momentary stopped masturbating herself as she wrapped her hand around him. It felt different than she's imagined.

"Ooh, you don't have to squeeze so hard."

"Oh, Sorry."

Ben looked down and watched as his sister masturbated him. He placed one of his hands on her waist and slowly began to feel her body. With the other hand he reached for her pussy trying to find her opening. It was lower than he's imagined. He put one finger in as he explored her. Rachel moaned and her knees went weak for a second. The two looked up into each other's eyes and gave nervous smiles as they clumsily masturbated the other. Rachel stroked Ben while he now probed her with two fingers, slowly rubbing the inner walls of her vagina. His other hand still on her waist.

"Oh Ben, that feels so good. Please don't stop." She breathed. She started to gasp and moan louder as Ben fingered her.

"Faster Rachel, I'm about to cum."

"Me... Me too. Keep going." She reached her free hand down to her clit and shuddered as she began frantically rubbing while her other hand stroked his dick.

"Oh fuck. Oh Ben. I'm cum- cumming!"

Ben felt her pussy begin to clamp down around his fingers almost like she was trying to pull his fingers into her. Her eyes closed and her knees went weak as she climaxed harder than she ever had before. She could only moan as she was lost in her own world of pleasure, separated entirely from this one.

Immediately Ben began to cum as well. She felt his cock pulse in her hand as he exploded.

"Fuck! Rachel, keep going."

She stroked him through the convulsions of her orgasm and felt the first of his cum hit her stomach, warm and thick. He continued to cum on her for a few seconds more, ropes of cum splashing against her. This prolonged her orgasm a little longer and when her thighs stopped trembling she looked up and saw him looking at her. She let go of Ben's now softening dick and he pulled his fingers out of her pussy.

"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen, Rach."

"I've never felt like that, Ben. That was amazing."

"I've never cum so hard before."

"I think I can see that, you made quite the mess." They both peered down at her stomach, covered in his cum, some of which was now starting to drip down towards her thighs.

"Oh shit. Here, use this."

Ben picked his shirt up off the floor and handed it to her, she started to wipe the cum off her body.

What had just happened really started to sink in for Rachel, "Whoa. That was amazing. Really, that was awesome."

"I know, I'm glad we did that."

"Me too."

"I don't know how I can go back to homework after that."

"Maybe we just don't."

Rachel started to reach for her clothes but Ben stopped her. "Do you want to just stay like this until someone comes home? I kind of like it."

"Oh yeah? What we just did wasn't enough for you?" Rachel said with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

"Hey, it's not every day I'm home alone with a naked girl."

"Does it count if that girl's your sister?"

"Maybe not, but I'll take what I can get." Ben smiled.

"Ooh, that hurts. But really, I have to go take a shower, you made a mess of me."

"Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have done that."

january65
january65
39 Followers
12