The Hot Babysitter Ch. 02 - The Gift of Love

Story Info
Wild sex in paradise leads to a heart-felt revelation.
10.9k words
4.67
27k
44

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series run parallel to the "Sharing My Wife Amanda" storyline.

This particular work follows "The Hot Babysitter Chapter 1" as well as "Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapter 14".

Thanks to lovemesomephilly for the awesome inspiration.

Author's note: this story could've been listed under the "Group Sex" category, but was submitted under "Romance" for reasons that will hopefully make sense. Enjoy!

*******************************************

I sighed contently as the spectacular Hawaiian sun shone down upon me.

All round me, a multitude of beachgoers--- most of them beautiful bodies that seemed taken straight from the pages of a magazine--- dotted the pristine beach. The sky was as blue as the crystalline Pacific Ocean, and the sound and smell of the crashing surf was wonderfully soothing to my senses.

I smirked as I thought of my friends and family back home on the East Coast, who were currently suffering through a horrific winter storm. There had already been deep snow on the ground when we left for Hawaii, with forecasters expecting another 12 inches. Fortunately, home was now thousands of miles away, and as I savored my coconut drink and basked under the brilliant sunshine, I wondered, half-seriously, if my family would be willing to permanently relocate to this tropical island paradise.

My family.

My son James cooed and squirmed in my arms. He was seated outward on my lap, looking over the crowded beach. Already almost a year old, he was calmer than usual, and seemed to be as captivated by all the people around us as I was.

I looked to my right, where 2 EXTREMELY sexy beach bodies lay stretched out on a blanket. My wife Amanda and our babysitter Piper rested on their tummies with their bikini tops untied and spread open, leaving their smooth, unblemished backsides fully exposed. Their intent may have been to soak in the Hawaiian sun without developing tan lines, but what they also accomplished was attracting many admiring eyes.

I beamed proudly.

Amanda lay further from me, and her naturally bronze skin didn't appear as though it needed any more sun. She had recently turned 30, but, because of her youthful appearance, was still getting carded regularly. Were she to sit up without first covering herself, those lucky enough to be looking in her direction would've been treated to the sight of her flawless body. Her 34c breasts were perfect, as was the straight silky black hair that normally flowed to her hips. My wife's physique, particularly her chiseled 6-pack abs and fabulous legs, was sculpted from a routine that religiously involved yoga, weight training, and running 10+ miles every week. She was the physical embodiment of health and fitness, and while Amanda possessed muscular arms and a V-shaped upper torso, her powerful-looking body was not lacking in femininity; if anything, it made her sexy, feminine curves even more pronounced.

Of course, I considered Amanda's adorable freckles to be her sexiest trait of all!

Between us lay Piper. While she wasn't of our flesh and blood, she was like family to us. Not yet 21, Piper was young enough to be my daughter. When Amanda introduced me to our future babysitter, the pretty blonde was only 19 and were it not for my wife, I would've considered Piper the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. Her hair was long and straight, too, but blonde, like golden sunshine. And whereas Amanda was born with a natural tan, the now-20 year old's complexion was a creamy alabaster, which highlighted her bright, baby blue eyes. Piper was petite and rail-thin when we first met her, standing barely 5 feet tall and weighing less than 100 lbs, but her gangly arms and legs, combined with firm 34B breasts, always made her appear taller and older than she really was.

That was almost a year ago.

Amanda had introduced Piper to yoga and convinced the girl to join her running group, and the results they bestowed on her small frame was evident. Our babysitter was still tiny and continued to flaunt a midsection that was as flat as a board, but she had put more meat and muscle on her bones, and appeared healthier than ever.

Piper looked more like a woman now.

It was ultimately Amanda's decision to hire Piper to care for our son, but the truth was much more devious: she had also gifted the gorgeous young blonde to me as a birthday present. And, with her blessing, the babysitter and I had been sleeping together ever since ["Hot Babysitter Chapter 1"].

But Piper ingrained herself in our lives, and quickly became more than just our babysitter and my paramour. Despite almost a decade's difference in age, Amanda and Piper quickly became BFF's. The young girl idolized my wife, and Amanda treated her like the sister she never had. They began spending a great deal of time together, from yoga and shopping, to clubbing and vacations.

If fact, Amanda regarded Piper as her protégé, which was never more apparent when we introduced her to my wife's horde of lovers. During that fateful night, the girls had also finally expressed their true affection for each other ["Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapter 14"], and nothing had been the same among the three of us ever since.

Piper had changed drastically--- physically, emotionally, and spiritually--- in the year since she had entered our lives.

We truly loved her, and James was attached to his babysitter as if she was his second mother. Perhaps most importantly, the girl took wonderful care of him and adored him as if he were her own. When Amanda and I decided to vacation in Hawaii, it seemed liked a no-brainer to invite Piper along. We covered the pretty blonde's entire expense for the trip without hesitation, including airfare, and room and board, and even gave her a generous allowance for spending money. But there were caveats: Piper would assist us in caring for James, which she happily accepted and was anticipating, anyway.

She was also to be our sexual plaything for the duration of the trip.

Although the arrangement was intended to be a fun, sexy play on her actual role as our "hot young babysitter", in truth the setup wasn't any different than real life. After all, my wife and I were already fucking Piper on a regular basis. And having sex with her on a tropical island paradise was our ulterior motive that we didn't bother to hide, and one that the pretty girl was more than willing to comply with!

There were, of course, other caveats...

Amanda and Piper stirred, reaching behind their backs to retie the strings of their bikinis before sitting up. My wife's magnificent breasts appeared as though they there were about spill out of her black, racerback top; her hot pink bottom was of the "boyshort" variety and slung low on her hips. Together, the style suited her athletic frame perfectly.

Piper wore a matching peach-colored two-piece set with a skimpy bikini bottom that had 2 side-ties knotted in bows. They were extremely sexy and mesmerizing, and I was sorely tempted to reach out and pull them loose... letting the fabric fall away to reveal her neatly trimmed clit. As usual, the pretty girl's body looked firm and ripe, even more so now that she was approaching her 21st birthday.

The girls stood up and looked at me. Both had their hair wound up in a tight bun that highlighted their smooth necklines and sleek shoulders in a very appealing way. They were, in my humble opinion, the perfect female specimens.

"Babe, will you be ok with James if Piper and I go play in the water?"

"Of course, Mandy. He's been perfectly fine chilling on my lap while you two were dozing."

James was smiling at Piper, who reciprocated his attention by making silly faces and baby talk. Our sweet babysitter appeared as though she might take him from me, but Amanda grabbed her hand and led her away with a laugh.

I stared at their beautiful asses as they skipped across the sand.

Their sexy figures were caught against the backdrop of the clear blue sky, the brilliant sun, and the sparkling Pacific Ocean, and they somehow looked even more perfect at that moment that I cursed myself for not having my camera ready. There were scantily clad woman all over the beach, but none of them could compare to Piper... and definitely not to Amanda, who easily possessed the fittest, sexiest body I had ever seen. I watched them as they playfully splashed water on each other. It was so erotic that I wanted to strip them both naked make love to them right now in this very public place.

But a group of young men suddenly approached them. Curious, with my heart suddenly beating faster, I observed from a distance. They appeared to be roughly Piper's age, somewhere between 18 to 21 years old, and were bare-chested, showing off their hearty youthfulness. There were six of them altogether, and they split into equal groups to talk to each girl.

Even from my vantage point, I could see Piper blush and unconsciously take a step back as 3 boys crowded her. I smiled and shook my head. Apparently, having an affair with a much older married man for almost a year, making love to another woman, and participating in a wild orgy side-by-side with that same woman ["Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapter 14"] hadn't totally quelled her shyness.

The young girl's innocence made my heart swell for her.

In contrast, my wife was clearly enjoying the rapt attention the other 3 young men where showering upon her. She shifted her body in subtle ways, and they were suddenly having difficulty looking away from her chest as they conversed with her. Amanda knew what they wanted and what they were thinking, and she encouraged their crude thoughts by flirting outrageously with them. She was in her element, and her happiness and free spirt made her look impossibly sexier and more beautiful than usual... infinity on a 10 point scale.

I adored my wife beyond human comprehension.

The boys were edging even close to Amanda now, and one even tried to put his arm around her waist. Grinning mischievously, she held up her left hand and wiggled her 4th finger, showing off her wedding ring that they hadn't noticed. My wife then pointed at me, and the three young men looked in my direction.

I smiled and waved.

Amanda threw her head back and laughed heartily before speaking to Piper. The young blonde responded, hesitating and gesturing somewhat frantically, before finally nodding. My wife then said her good-byes to her would-be suitors, beaming them a devastating smile. They stared at her departing figure in a mixture of awe, stunned surprise, and open lust as she made her way back to me.

"New members of your fan club?" I asked drolly. "I hope you didn't dick-tease them too badly."

Amanda didn't even blush. "Those kids wanted to...how did they put it... show me and Piper a quieter part of the beach, and get to know us better." She snorted but seemed very proud.

"Well, you always did have a thing for younger men."

I regretted the words as soon as I spoke them. My wife, of course, had maintained a sizzling affair with her former intern Jimmy, who was barely 21 at the time ["Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapter 10"]. And while she had bedded many other men outside of our marriage, Jimmy had charmed her, stimulated her, and touched her in a way that no other man had managed before.

Not even me.

Amanda was more heartbroken than she was willing to admit when he completed his internship, and subsequently moved out of state. I understood and accepted that the young man would forever own a piece of my wife's heart, and, out of unconditional love, it was my idea to name our son "James".

My comment brought a distant look across Amanda's face. I feared how she might react, but she merely smiled.

A sudden thought occurred to me, followed immediately by a wave of panic. I quickly looked up to see the 6 young men walking away.

With Piper in their midst.

I started to rise with our son still clutched in my arms. "What, what about---"

Amanda placed a restraining hand on my chest. "It's ok, babe. She'll be fine."

My eyes remained on the young girl as her figure grew smaller and smaller. "Are you sure about that, Mandy? I don't know... she's got a good head on her shoulders, but it's them that I don't trust." I suddenly felt protective and extremely worried for Piper.

Amanda's expression grew hard as she sniffed, "There were also 6 of you the night you gangbanged Piper on our living room floor, and you didn't seem too concerned about her well-being then ['Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapter 14]."

"That was different!"

Her expression suddenly softened. "Babe, Piper isn't a child anymore."

"You don't think I know that?" I exploded in a strangled tone. I had, after all, been having an affair with the young girl for almost a year.

"That's not what I meant, silly. Ever since that night, you've been watching over Piper like a guard dog. I was even afraid that you might strangle Scott when he asked her to babysit Derek!"

I didn't like where this conversation was leading. "What's your point, Mandy?"

"My point is, you need to stop being so overprotective, and start letting her go."

Amanda's words touched upon a nerve because I knew she was right. It was difficult for me to articulate my feelings for the young girl, who meant more to me than anyone realized, including myself.

But my wife was not just anyone.

"I know you truly care about Piper," she said quietly. There was no anger or jealousy in her voice. "I do, too. That's why you need to give her some space... let her figure things out for herself."

I sighed and pressed my forehead to Amanda's, which had been our personal sign of affection for almost a decade. It wasn't simply that she was the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on; she was also the most intelligent, most insightful, most down-to-earth, funniest, and most humble human being whom I would ever have the privilege of knowing.

"I love you, Mandy."

Between us, James squealed and kicked, as if imploring, "Don't forget about me!"

We laughed, kissed our son and then each other, and everything was alright again.

James held his arms out toward his mother, and Amanda took him from me. "I love you, too, babe. Try not to worry about Piper. I made her turn on the location tracker in her phone, and she's supposed to check in with me every hour, too." She suddenly smirked wickedly. "Besides, Piper knows that Brandy and Scott will be coming back after dinner."

My eyes widened at the reminder, and I instantly grew hard.

*******************************************

Piper wasn't the only person who accompanied my family to Hawaii. Our attractive neighbors Brandy and Scott, and their son Derek, who was born just weeks after James, were with us, too.

Brandy caught my attention from the moment I laid eyes on her, and never relinquished it. She was a short blonde who sported a new pixie-cut, hazel eyes, and a fantastic, curvy ass. She also had the biggest tits I had ever seen, which were on the verge of appearing almost too large on her petite frame. Her husband Scott was a handsome man. Standing at a shade over 6ft tall with shoulders seemingly as broad, he possessed a muscular build, penetrating blue eyes, and long, wavy brown hair.

Not long after they moved next door to us, Brandy and Scott had become our sex partners ["Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapter 8"]. Amanda and I had already been enjoying an open marriage, but now we were happily engaging in a swinging lifestyle with our gorgeous neighbors. At one point, we were sleeping with our new friends almost as often as we were sleeping with each other!

Scott had participated in the orgy that seemed like a lifetime ago, but, in reality, occurred only several weeks ago ["Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapter 14"]. Just like with my wife, he had subsequently developed an unhealthy obsession over Piper, and recently inquired if the young pretty blonde could babysit their son along with James.

"Group babysitting". That was how Scott had desperately tried to play it off. He even suggested that we could bring James over, and that Piper could watch both boys over at their house. In theory, the plan sounded perfect, but I shot it down immediately; more accurately, I convinced Piper to decline his offer so that I wouldn't appear like the jealous boyfriend.

But I was jealous.

It was obvious that Scott was hoping to hire Piper for more than just childcare. Despite the fact that he had fucked Piper multiple times during the orgy, the notion of Scott having an open affair with our babysitter angered me. It wasn't enough that he was already freely having sex with my wife, now he'd be really encroaching upon my territory.

Piper, to my delight, was happy to him down. And it made my heart soar to hear that she wanted to save her body for me and Amanda.

But that didn't mean that she wasn't expected to play with our neighbors every now and then...

*******************************************

Amanda and I lounged with Brandy and Scott in the living room. Containing 4 bedrooms, an outdoor pool, and a hot tub, the beachfront property that we currently rented with them was spacious and luxurious, with a backdoor that conveniently opened to the beach.

I sat on a sofa with my partner nestled on my lap. Directly across from us, Scott sat on another couch with his partner, who was so close to him that their thighs touched. Between us was a large bamboo coffee table where 2 bottles of wine--- 1 already empty, the other one almost-- and 4 crystal goblets rested. Everyone had just finished dinner and feeling frisky in anticipation of what was to come.

We were already naked.

Scott had one large arm hooked around his partner's waist. The four of us were having a conversation about the sightseeing excursions we had embarked on earlier in the day. But as we chatted, he would occasionally pull the beautiful woman over to him, unable to resist her overpowering sexuality, and kiss her in front of me. That often led to brief make out sessions, but this time Scott and his partner were REALLY going at it, and they didn't appear to be stopping anytime soon.

The voluptuous woman sitting on my lap and I observed them intently, letting the scene add fuel to our own fire. I was highly aroused, from watching the lovers give into their passion as well as from the curvy ass rubbing against my crotch. My hands sought out my partner's chest as I got reacquainted with her enormous breasts.

Scott's wife cooed as she turned to me and smiled. "I love it when you touch me there."

"You have the most incredible tits I've ever seen, Brandy." To reinforce my statement, I bent forward and gave each one a loud kiss, eliciting a playful response.

From across the coffee table, Amanda joined in her friend's laughter. My wife was regarding us as closely as we had been watching her, but Scott his payed his wife and I scant attention. Instead, he was raining kisses over Amanda's neck and shoulders while clutching her possessively close to his body.

I fondly recalled the first time we had vacationed with them. It was well before Amanda and Brandy had given birth, and the four of us spent a romantic weekend swapping spouses at a cabin in the snowy Pocono Mountains. It was easily the best sex Amanda and I ever had with our neighbors ["Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapter 9"].

However, there was a much more intense vibe throughout this Hawaiian vacation. The sexual tension in the air was palpable, if not electric, and Amanda and I sensed early on that this trip had the potential be to unlike anything we had ever experienced.

And when it came to sex, we had experienced a lot!

Piper suddenly entered the living room with a slightly tired but satisfied expression on her face. Although she had returned over an hour ago from frolicking with her 6 new acquaintances, she had let her hair down and changed into a bright red floral sundress. It was much more conservative compared to her skimpy 2-piece bikini, but the young blonde still looked sensational in the clingy outfit.