The Hot Babysitter Ch. 03 - Blinded By Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda and I looked at each other, and she grinned smugly. No doubt she was feeling proud about her matchmaking skills!

Eventually, Piper and Darren realized that we were voyeuristically observing them, and they stared back at us with an intensity that rivaled our own. The young man eyed my wife and it was clear that, despite the beautiful young girl sitting on his lap, he still craved my wife desperately. Amanda, in return, spread her legs to show off her pussy that was still leaking my thick white sperm, and rubbed her shaved clit in heavy, circular strokes.

Both Darren and Piper gaped at her in awestruck appreciation.

For a long moment, the 4 of use regarded each from across the living room as if divided by an invisible line. But Darren was itching to cross that line to reach my wife, resembling a virile young stallion chomping at the bit, and Amanda appeared ready and willing to oblige him. Piper and I looked at each other again, and my heart suddenly longed for her so badly that it ached.

But the plan tonight was to maintain the spark between Piper and Darren, and have them focus on each other.

Fully hard once more, I pulled Amanda on top of me. She instantly seemed to forget about Darren as she impaled herself on my rigid shaft with a loud sigh before our captive audience. I chuckled inwardly as my wife and I had quickly shifted from voyeur to exhibitionist!

Like Darren earlier, I was seemingly helpless as Amanda assumed the dominant position. But unlike Piper, she straddled my body in a traditional cowgirl style and grinded on me hard. As badly as I wanted to pound into her sweet pussy again, I was content to sit back and let my gorgeous, sex-crazed wife do all the work. Amanda's serpentine movements were hypnotic as she gyrated like a stripper on my lap. I glanced around her body and noted that Piper and Darren were making out again, too, and it wasn't long before my wife's lover was fucking our hot babysitter again.

Everything was as it should've been.

However, Piper and I stole furtive, longing glances at each other throughout the rest of the night as we remained with our respective partners.

******

"Are you sure you don't mind, babe?"

"Of course, Mandy. Dimitri is my best friend, and I really want you to go."

My wife snorted. "You just want me to fuck him again so you can get off on it!"

"Well...yeah," I deadpanned. "Time for him to collect another pair of your panties."

Amanda socked me in the shoulder. It was meant to be a playful gesture, but it still hurt!

My best friend Dimitri, whom I had known since grade school, had texted us several days ago, asking if Amanda would accompany him to his work Christmas party. Perhaps he was too embarrassed to attend the function alone... perhaps he wanted to show off by arriving with a ridiculously hot date... or perhaps he just wanted to be with Amanda again. After all, it had been a while now since Dimitri had joined in on Amanda's latest gangbang ["Sharing My wife Amanda Chapter 14"].

Their relationship was profound and deep. Dimitri, like most men, had fallen in love with my wife from the moment he met her, and they maintained an "on again, off again" romance with my blessing. In fact, he would keep Amanda's panties as a trophy each time they slept together, and it had become somewhat of a game between them ["Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapters 5 & 14"]. They were both so dear to me-- Dimitri had, on occasion, been more than just my best friend ["Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapter 5"] -- that I couldn't deny them the pleasure of each other's company.

"How do I look?"

I stared in absolute adoration at my wife, who was clad in the same black dress that she had worn on our double-date with Piper and Darren just last weekend. Rating her as infinity on a 10-point scale wouldn't have done her justice. "Beautiful..." I breathed vacuously.

"Thanks, babe." She responded girlishly as she blushed.

Piper entered the room. "James is asleep," she announced. Then she eyed my wife, and smiled appreciatively at Amanda's magnificent beauty. "You look sensational, Amanda! As usual. Ready for your date?"

Amanda threw me a wicked grin. "I'm always ready," she responded smugly. My wife knew there was much pleasure in store for her tonight, and she brimmed with confidence and excited anticipation. "And are you ready for your date?"

Piper checked the time. "Oh! I need to go! Darren will be picking me up at my apartment in 20 minutes!"

In the week since our double-date, Piper and her new man had hit it off fabulously. They were texting each other constantly and had even spent a night together at her apartment. While it still stung to see my young love falling for someone else, Piper was happy and well, and that was all that mattered.

Besides, being married to the greatest woman in the world put things in perspective.

Amanda slipped on her heels, grabbed her purse, and gave our babysitter a warm embrace. "I'm going to head out first. Have fun with Darren!" My wife then turned to me with mock severity. "Try not to lose our baby or drop him on his head while I'm gone."

"Let's hope not," I responded drolly. Then we laughed and touched foreheads together. "I love you, Mandy."

"I love you, too, babe. I'll see you tomorrow morning.

Amanda was casually informing me that she was spending the night with my best friend, and I wasn't expecting anything less. My wife flashed me one final, devastating smile as she excitedly grabbed her car keys, and I suddenly wanted her to stay home.

But she was gone in an instant.

Piper, too, was gathering her belongings to leave, but moved much more slowly than Amanda and appeared to be lingering on purpose.

"Everything ok, Piper?" I asked gently.

She hesitated before answering, "Yes. You?"

I nodded silently, and the young blonde turned and headed for the door.

Just as she was about to leave, I called out, "Piper?"

She spun around with hope in her eyes, but I knew I had to remain resolute. "I'm glad things are going well for you. You seem happy with Darren."

We stood only an arm's length away from each other, and I considered hugging her-- wanted to hug her-- but feared it might lead to a kiss... or something more. Piper regarded me with an unreadable expression and opened her mouth to speak, but suddenly turned and left without comment.

I sighed as I closed the door. Even though my son was asleep in his room, I felt alone.

******

James was still sleeping peacefully, and my night had been so uneventful and unproductive that I was reduced to surfing the internet for porn; at the very least, it kept my mind off Piper and her new boyfriend.

Then the doorbell rang.

Who the hell can it be at this hour? I thought annoyance. It was almost midnight, way too late for a solicitor. And Amanda had texted me a picture of her and Dimitri just moments ago, so I knew that she was still with my best friend and accounted for.

The doorbell sounded again, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from my wife's playfully naughty gift to me: she was on her knees giving Dimitri a blowjob as 2 other men lined up behind him, watching intently and clearly waiting for their turn. Someone else had snapped the picture, so it was obvious that Amanda had made some new friends! I laughed out loud.

Collecting her panties as trophies may have been the game that my best friend played with my wife, but sending pictures of herself performing lewd acts on other men was the game that Amanda played with me.

The doorbell rang incessantly for the third time, and I swore. Fearing that the damn noise would wake my son, I catapulted myself out of the chair and stomped to the front door. Boiling with irritation I flung it open, ready to berate whoever was on the other side. But I froze in surprise.

"Piper?"

The girl was dressed very nicely and looked as gorgeous as ever, but her sorrowful expression was in stark contrast. At first, I feared that something terrible had happened before she finally spoke in a hoarse whisper:

"I miss you."

We stared at each other, unable to speak and frozen in place, as tears started to trickle down her pale cheek. Unwilling to suppress my emotions any longer, I held my arms wide open.

Piper, my young love, flew into my embrace, and we held each other close...