The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glared at me and stated, "Naked? I'm not ready for that yet."

'No. No. No. Not naked. But will you wear the small bikini? I would look cooler and earn bonus points among my friends if my hot, sexy girlfriend was wearing a tiny bikini.' I asked.

"So, I'm your girlfriend now?" Marin stated, looking at me out of the corner of her eyes.

'Yes. Obviously. Do you not agree? I would like to meet your parents and family. I know it will be awkward and your parents likely will hate me. But I think it's only right.' I explained.

Marin nodded and advised, "Yeah. I think it's time we came out as a pair. My dad is very strong willed, he will watch you like a hawk, and he will set some ground rules for you."

I laughed, 'like not touching his daughter, not taking naked pictures of her, not buying her sexy clothes, or what about touching his daughter's clit. How about not asking his daughter to work out naked while I watched. Or photocopy her tits. Oh, I know. I should not let his daughter pee on me.'

Marin looked at me again and stated, "Yeah. That stuff. He won't say it in so many words. But just watch out."

'You do understand I don't have to follow a single one of his rules. Right? I'm not his kid, not his employee, and if I don't follow his rules, it's not like he can command you to break up with me.' I explained.

"No. You are right. But he can make my life hell." Marin explained.

'Well, you are an adult. Pack your shit and move in here. He is an adult. He needs to act like one or one of the repercussions is people will leave him. He can't be a bully and lord over you for your whole life.' I explained with some passion.

"We will see how your introduction goes. If he does act like you describe, then I may just move out. Like you said. The problem is I have sisters. I want to be a good example for them." Marin explained.

'Yes. But you also can't be a mat your dad walks all over. Your sisters need to realize they have a life, it's theirs, and their parents should be there to love them and support them. Not control them as adults, withhold love and yell at them when they don't do exactly what their parents tell them.' I added.

Marin looked at me sideways and stated, "If you say so. But we will start out slow and see how it goes. Your childhood and raising is vastly different than mine."

Marin climbed out of the bathtub and dried off. We both got dressed. Marin dressed in a very short sundress and the tiny bikini. Her tan lines were evident as she normally wore a much larger one.

We stopped to pick up the food and then headed to Mark and Mary's house. Mark owned his own roofing company. Business had been good. He had a huge house, on 100 acres, lots of cars, a pool, and a hot tub. His wife was an accountant and they worked together. I thought it would be awkward always being together. Wife at home and then wife at work. Until I met Marin, I thought I could never do that.

Arriving at Mark and Mary's was easy. They had the biggest house you had ever seen. You could see it from miles away. I carried the food while Marin had the drinks. The introductions went well as Mark was obviously taken aback by Marin's beauty. Mary too elbowed me in the ribs and asked if my "cock was made of gold."

I whispered, 'No. Not gold. But it is huge. And it grants women 10 orgasms a night' as I walked into their kitchen.

Marin was ranting about the house as she had never seen one so large. Mary walked her around. The house was a mansion. Newly built with every electronic, contraption, and modern amenity. Their house was state of the art. Mark and I warmed up the grill, cut up veggies, and loaded up the grill with meat.

He asked where I had met Marin. I guessed he was hoping to meet her identical twin. I told him at the chiropractor's office and told him a bit about her. I left out all the naked sex stuff.

Marin and Mary came outside. The weather was warm but not windy. Mary stated she had turned the hot tub to its warmest setting when I had called earlier. "It was ready for action" she stated. Laughing.

Marin wasted no time. She pulled off her sundress, her tiny bikini barely covered anything, and her tan lines showed. Mary looked at me like I had hit the jackpot and Mark's mouth stayed open. Marin didn't see them as she sauntered to the hot tub, dipping her hand in as she bent over, and sticking out her model like ass.

Mary walked over to Mark and closed his mouth. "What the fuck man?!" Mark asked. "Where did you find her. She makes my wife look like a dirty hobo."

Mary elbowed him in the ribs while she laughed. "I'm no hobo. But God damn. She is a hottie."

'Go put on a tiny suit Mary. You have some competition. Lets see you compete.' I teased.

Mark nodded and stated, "Yeah. That purple one from Cabo. Grab that one."

Mary blushed, shook her head and stated, "Not in a million years. No one but my husband is allowed to see that one."

'What? Are you shy? Embarrassed? Mark has shown me naked pictures of you! Did you know that? I have seen all of this. No need to act like I haven't seen it. Go put it on.' I told Mary.

This time she really elbowed Mark in the ribs.

"You showed him the naked pictures we took?" Mary stated, laughing and smacking him.

"No. He's just kidding. He's never seen them. He's just goading you into doing it." Mark stated. Glaring at me.

Mary stormed off, wiggling her butt, as Mark stated, "Dude. You weren't supposed to tell her."

I pulled out my phone. Flipped to an R rated naked picture of Marin and showed it to him. 'There. Now we are even.' I stated.

Mark grabbed the phone and flipped through the pictures. Some of Marin standing up, posing on the floor, and some of her working out.

"God damn. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She has the best body too. Look at her ass!" Mark stated under his breath.

'Yeah. And she tastes even better.' I told him. Bragging.

"Lucky dog." Mark responded.

We went back to cooking and preparing food. I handed Marin a glass of wine while she was laying in the hot tub. She was very relaxed, her eyes were closed, and she had a small smile. I was kneeling next to the edge when Mary came out of the house.

To describe her bikini as small was an understatement. She had on an absolute miniscule string bikini bottom. It barely covered her pussy. But then again. Her top barely covered her nipples. They were tiny triangles and string.

She smiled, wiggled her butt, and climbed into the hot tub. Mary was tiny. 5-2, 100lbs. She had small baseball sized B-cups and a tiny butt. She didn't work out that much or diet. So, she had a bit of love handles and saddle bags on her thighs. But she was still fit and hot. I would fuck her if Mark had not married her.

Marin watched Mary climb into the hot tub.

"Nice bikini. Since it's your house I'm surprised you wore one at all." Marin stated smiling.

"Well first time I meet someone. I usually don't parade around naked. Not that Tim hasn't already seen me naked. Apparently!" Mary yelled at Mark. His back was to her as he cooked the burgers.

"Well, if you want to get Mark back. I will strip naked and let him see me if you like." Marin stated smiling.

"Let's see how the night goes first." Mary replied. Holding her wine glass up for a long-distance toast.

I shook my head and walked back to the food.

12