The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stunk of piss and body odor. Their torn dresses, holes in their shirts, and crop tops that were two sizes too small. They wiggled their asses as they walked away. I noticed they too each had a wig. The first was a short blonde wig with small curls. The second was a brown wig that was messed up.

They drank their blue drinks as they weaved through the small crowd. The first hooker walked up to Marin, handed her the iced tea, and they sat down in the chairs closest to the dance floor. Marin kept dancing as she slowly tipped the iced tea up. 90% went in her mouth. The other 10% covered her face, her shirt, her tits, and dribbled down her skirt to the floor.

She walked to the two hookers table, she put the glass down, and bent over. She was talking to them or yelling at them. I don't know how they could hear her with the music so loud. But Marin's ass was shaking, swaying, and upturned.

The singer was pointing at her ass. I bet he could see her exposed cheeks and tiny G-string. He slapped the two guitarists as they too had been staring at her. After Marin showed off her ass for at least two minutes she walked back to the dance floor.

The two hookers joined her. Rubbing on her, grinding on her leg, and pulling at her hands. They were not nearly as good dancers as Marin. But they tried their best. The dirty hooker who was with the two men stood up, she walked to the dance floor, and joined the women. She was the worst dancer I had ever seen.

She didn't move with grace. She twitched, she kicked, and she had no smooth motions. She moved like a broken robot. She danced up to the chicken wire in front of the singer. She stuck her fingers through the wire, she held on, and tried her best at dancing seductively. The singer was not happy. He took a huge swig of his beer at the same time as the two guitarists. They stepped forward and sprayed the hooker with beer from their mouths.

She let go, wiped her face, and screamed at them. They laughed and continued to play music. The hooker returned to her table, pissed off, and her make up was running. Her dress was now somewhat see-through. Her brown nipples are visible.

Marin was still on the dance floor, gyrating, dancing, and looking very sexy.

The song ended and the singer yelled at her. He pointed and he motioned to the door. Marin walked over to the stage door, it was opened, and she climbed the stairs. She was now on stage with the band.

The music started again. Marin strut around, dancing, grinding on the men, and stroking their arms, chests, and butts with her hands. When she made it to the singer her shirt was still open. The sides hung down. She ran her hands over his hair, his neck, his chest, and her left hand slid down inside his pants. She was grinding her pussy on his leg. The singer had put his left arm around behind Marin. He pulled her in close as she ground her pussy on his leg.

I was not sure what I was doing. Frozen on my little stool. Staring.

It took two songs until the singer finally orgasmed. He dropped his head as I heard Marin cackling with laugher. She pulled her hand from his pants and wiped it on his messed-up black hair. While gobs of white semen dripped from his hair. He was breathing hard into the microphone, trying to sing, as Marin stepped back.

The two hookers on the dance floor were cheering. They pulled their tops down and shook their fat saggy tits.

Marin pulled off her nipple pasties and shook her exposed tits to the crowd as she stepped back from the singer.

The crowd was going wild. Marin turned away, showing her tits to the band, she bent over and pulled down her G-string. Her soaking wet panties hit the stage. She stepped out of them, holding them in her hands as she shook her exposed ass to the crowd.

The crowd stood up. Chanting, screaming, and getting louder. Marin walked a few laps inside the cage on the stage. She slapped the ass of the two guitarists, she pulled the hair of the drummer, and walked back to the singer.

He was focused on her tits. Her shirt was open. On display. She walked back up to him, she straddled his leg, she ground her pussy on him again. He shook his head with a "No." But Marin did not listen. Her left hand went down his pants again as the crowd cheered.

The two hookers from the dance floor sprayed them with their blue drinks. They had filled their mouths and sprayed it all over the singer and Marin. Her hand in his pants. Jerking him off again. The singer was having real problems this time. His words were unintelligible.

Marin pulled at his pants with her other hand. Leather and jeans material with silver chain here and there. They looked homemade. She finally pulled them down enough to see the singer's tiny dick. It was hard and did not stick out from Marin's hand while she jerked him off. He did his best to pull his pants up, but Marin placed her foot on them and pushed them down to the floor.

Marin's strong grip on his tiny dick made him jerk. He leaned over, holding the microphone stand for balance, and tried to sing. Marin was pumping his tiny dick in her hand and waving her other hand to the crowd for support.

She then took her hand and raised her thumb. Like a "thumbs up" hand sign. The crowd cheered, the hookers screamed, and she lowered her hand behind the singer. A quick motion and the singer jumped up. His head was now held higher than ever. His singing was truly unknown. Marin was laughing as she jerked his cock harder.

After another minute the singer unloaded another load of semen in Marin's hand. She gathered it up all, slathered it in his hair, and wiped her other hand under his nose. A brown streak of shit.

Marin reached down and pulled his pants from around his feet. He was now naked from the waist down. His tiny 3-inch cock was barely sticking out from his black pubic hair. Marin threw the pants over her shoulder and strutted off stage. She exited the door and threw the pants into the crowd.

Her shirt was still wide open as she strutted through the crowd. Men and women cheered as they slapped her ass, high fived her, or held up their drinks to toast her. At the bar the barman handed her a wet towel.

She wiped off her hands while smiling at me.

I had been frozen in my spot. Seated on the bar stool watching Marin. Had she gone crazy?

After her hands were clean Marin grabbed my hand. She walked me through the crowd, grabbed a chair, and pulled it onto the dance floor. She pointed at the chair, and I sat down. She motioned to the two hookers, and they began dancing around me, rubbing their tits in my face, and their asses on me. Marin was dancing, shaking her ass for the crowd, and flashing her tits.

She pushed the hookers away, straddled me, and ground her pussy on my lap. I was stunned but smiling wide. Each hooker grabbed my hand and placed it on their tits. They were saggy, soft, and terrible looking.

Marin smiled at the look on my face. But she didn't care. She kept grinding. After the first song ended, she dug her hand into my pants. She pulled my cock out as I tried to object. The two hookers pushed my head down as Marin kneeled.

Her exposed ass and pussy were visible for the crowd. She was not kneeling but bent over. Her mouth on my cock. I was not ready, I tried to stand up, but Marin bit down. Hard. I flinched and went to grab her hair. But the hookers still had my hands on their tits. I did my best to sit back down as Marin let go. Her teeth no longer bit down.

She began sucking, her ass wiggling, the music blaring.

It took at least two songs before I was ready to cum. I shook my legs as I filled Marin's mouth. She sucked and sucked. Getting every last drop. Marin stood up, her mouth agape. She ran around the crowd and the dance floor. Showing her mouth full of semen.

They all cheered and hollered loudly.

She then ran up, opened the stage door, and stood in front of the singer. He was doing his best. Embarrassed with his tiny cock exposed. Marin then spewed my semen and her mouthful of spit. All over the singer's face and open mouth.

He did his best to wipe it off with his hand. Marin slapped him hard across the face and told him to leave it. My white semen dripping from his hair, down his nose, and onto the microphone.

Marin returned to the dance floor. Cheering with the crowd. Marin put my cock back in my pants and grabbed my shirt. Her bouncing tits still exposed she drug me off the dance floor, to the bar, and then out the door.

I didn't know what to think. What I had just witnessed. We were now in the parking lot as Marin was running to my truck. Her tits bouncing and her tiny skirt did nothing to cover her nude ass.

I had not parked that far from the front door of the bar. Marin opened the tailgate of my truck and told me to climb up. I complied, not knowing what was about to happen.

She pushed me down on my back, she pulled my pants down, and my cock was still hard. How was a I still hard. I do not know.

Marin climbed on top of me, some of the crowd from inside walked out, they were watching us as Marin sank down.

Marin grabbed my cock and guided it to her virgin pussy.

I did not know if she was still messing around or if she was about to do it. One look at her face and I knew the answer.

She was smiling, her eyes full of fire and lust. Her legs were shaking, her pussy was gushing. The crowd cheered as Marin lowered herself down, the tip of my cock touching her soaked opening.

Marin then dropped her whole-body weight. My cock speared her pussy. Her hymen tore. Marin leaned back, her head back, and she screamed loudly. Either in pain or happiness. I did not know. But she raised up again. And threw her whole bodyweight down again. My cock stabbing at her hot wet insides.

Marin then gyrated her hips, her clit against my pubic bone, and she rode me hard. Marin looked in my eyes, her hands on my shoulders, as she pulled off her shirt.

She turned to the crowd and threw it in their hands. Her ass thrusting, gyrating, and bouncing on my cock. She then reached down, undid her skirt and threw it to the crowd as well. Marin was fully naked. Except for the wig, make up, fishnets, and shoes.

Her naked sweaty body riding me fast. It took 10 minutes before her whole body shook with an orgasm. I felt a hot jet of fluid spray across my pubic bone as Marin shook.

She stood up, her legs quivering, and screamed at the crowd. They cheered back as Marin turned away. She then lowered her pussy and ass back down. Guiding my cock back into her sopping wet pussy. I saw my cock had blood on the shaft. Mixed with the red lipstick from earlier.

Marin slammed her ass down on me. My cock back in her pussy. This time she was facing away from me. Reverse cowgirl as she looked at the crowd. Nearly 10 men and 5 women. The bouncer and barman watching her as she bounced on my cock. Another 10 minutes and she orgasmed. This time there was a lot more squirting. The crowd cheered as she soaked my truck bed.

She stood up, shaking her ass in my face, and I pulled my pants up.

Marin walked to the edge of the truck bed and the barman helped her jump down. She walked to the passenger door and climbed in. Naked except for her fishnets and heels.

After I had secured my pants I jumped over the rail of the truck bed, climbed in the driver's seat, and saw Marin leaning over the center console. She was pulling off her black wig, unzipping my pants again, and pulling out my barely hard cock.

It was soaked with blood, pussy juice, and red lipstick.

Marin attacked it with her mouth as I started the truck. I looked at the clock. We had been in the bar for over 4 hours. How did the time go by so fast?

I spun my tires as Marin sucked at my cock harder than ever. Dirt and gravel kicked up at the crowd as I sped out of the parking lot. Where was I going? My house.

I pulled into my driveway; Marin's mouth still locked on my cock. She jumped out, sauntering her naked body into my house, and into my bedroom. She laid on her back, she spread her legs, and her exposed, gaping pussy was in view.

I took several pictures to remember the scene.

I pulled off my clothes as the smiling Marin lay there. She looked like a hooker. Her makeup was smeared, her heels were scratched, and her fishnets torn.

Marin loudly stated, "Come fuck your whore slave."

She slapped her wet pussy with her hands.

Now naked, I walked up to the bed, I crawled up between her legs, and I slid my cock into her gaping pussy. Marin's head shot back. Her breathing increased. Her eyes rolled back in her head. I slowly pushed my entire cock into her pussy. In and out. Full length slowly. Marin's legs shook. Her body thrashed; her hands gripped the covers.

I pushed up, I grabbed her tits in my hands, and I squeezed them. Not nicely. I squeezed them to cause pain. As I picked up the pace of my fucking. Marin's hips were thrusting, she was grinding, and she was moaning loudly.

Less than 5 minutes and she orgasmed. Her whole body shook. Her pussy squirted a small stream. And I continued to fuck her. Slow and full strokes. I had orgasmed so many times today I knew I could pound her for hours and not get close.

After 5 orgasms with Marin on her back I pulled out of her pussy. It still glistened with juice and blood. I grabbed Marin by her hair and drug her face around to the end of the bed. Still on her back her head hung off.

I slid my cock into her mouth. Her hands shot to my hips. To try and stop me from pushing too much into her mouth and throat. I slapped them away and yelled at her.

'Don't you dare put your slut hands on me. Your master. Put them at your sides while I skull fuck you!' I yelled.

Marin complied; her hands shot to her sides.

I slid my cock into her mouth. Bit by bit and pulled out slowly. I saw Marin trying to breathe in between thrusts, her pussy blood was being rubbed off. It was staining her mouth and tongue. Her red lipstick from earlier was only getting thicker and more caked on. I felt Marin's nose on my balls. She was breathing hot air.

I began sliding in and out. Testing her gag reflex. I hit the back of her throat a couple of items. Expecting her to gag, turn her head, or push me away. It never came. I went back to pushing, sliding, and thrusting. I hit the back of her throat over and over. No gagging.

I pulled my cock halfway out. I felt her breathing, the hot air blowing past my cock and balls. Her chest rising and falling.

I waited for her to breathe in. When she did, I sunk my whole cock into her. It hit her throat, the feeling of rigid esophagus as I looked down to see her neck bulging grotesquely. I pulled back and started fucking her throat.

Drool was running down her face, hitting my legs and feet. The hot mess was gathered around her face, down her ears, and in her hair. I kept hammering her throat. She did her best to breathe. 10 minutes and I worried she would pass out.

I pulled my cock out and stepped back. Her face was soaked in drool, spit, and blood. Her eyes were barely open as she yelled, "Don't stop!"

I never have to be told twice. I stepped forward, her eager mouth met the tip of my cock, and I thrust forwards. My whole cock down her throat.

This was the best. The fantasy I had often. To skull fuck as much as I want. I grabbed Marin's tits in my hands. I held them like soft handrails. I pulled them into me harder. I thrust it into her throat harder and faster.

Another 10 minutes and I finally felt my semen rising. I thrust harder than ever. I felt teeth this time. The pain was bearable as I held my cock in her throat. Spurt after spurt down her throat.

I held still as I caught my breath. More hot drool landing on my feet. I let go of Marin's tits and stepped back. My cock sliding out of her mouth. Marin sucked in a huge breath. She must have been not breathing while I orgasmed. The drool covered her face, neck, hair, the bed, and my feet.

Semen dripped from her mouth as she tried to catch it in her hands. She scooped up the small bit, rubbed it in her mouth, and frantically looked around for more.

I was standing there. Taking in the sight. It was a crazy few hours. Marin must have been content with finding all of my semen and putting it in her mouth. She laid back down. Her head hanging off the bed. Her eyes focused on my cock.

Marin raised her right hand from her side, pointed into her mouth, and stated in a scratchy hoarse voice, "More please. More master."

12