The Hot Cousin Ch. 01

Story Info
A young guy begins a fun-filled week with his cousin.
1.3k words
4.48
299.7k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_
_
4,128 Followers

I have a really hot cousin, and for years I've fantasized about her. She's perfect all around, about 5'8" with shoulder length blonde hair, and a smokin' hot body. She must have perfect genes, because I couldn't imagine a better looking young woman. She's 19 years old, and her body is tight all around. Her skin is this perfect golden color from her tan, and her curves are so perfect I just want to bite her. She has this perfectly round ass, and lean legs that make me sweat. She also has very nicely-shaped boobs that are perfect for her proportions. This goddess is my cousin Abby.

She's such a knockout that I have a hard time concentrating around her. Everytime I see her she gets hotter, and she seems to wear these skimpy clothes all of the time. Sometimes when we go see a movie, I'll be sitting next to her with a throbbing erection, which I don't bother hiding since she can't see it anyway. But that's not the only time I get hard around her. If we're sitting at the dinner table together, and our legs happen to touch, I'm up in the bathroom minutes later jerking off frantically.


Eventually, I started to suspect that she knew what she was doing to me. On rare occasions when I would be alone with her in her house, she would "accidentally" flash me, or lean over in front of me so I could see down her shirt. But she never did anything more, and we never talked about it at all. She was always cool around me anyway, and we pretended like nothing was happening.

After I turned 18, I wanted to take things further. Abby didn't really date anyone, in that sense she was a loner but I knew she was interested in sex from the way she dressed. I wanted so bad to tell her how I felt, but I was terrified. What if I was reading the signals wrong?

The first stage of my plan was to let her see me with an erection. To ensure that I wouldn't be totally embarrassed, I would do it while she was showing off her new clothes to me. Then I would claim that it was an accident if she freaked out. If not, things would blossom from there.

I'm not exactly a hunk, but she seemed to like me so I assumed that she thought I was attractive. I was somewhat confident in this department, and one thing I had in my favor was the size of my dick. I wasn't huge, but I was really thick and from all the porn I'd watched, I learned that I was just as big as the average porn star. So I knew if I could just get her to see my impressive manhood, she'd be persuaded.

My big break came when our two families were going on vacation. I learned that Abby was staying home. I wasn't going to get a better shot at this, so I told my parents that I didn't want to go, and they were disappointed but they let me stay home. After they left, I called up Abby and asked her if I could hang out with her tonight. She seemed glad that I asked, so later that night I drove over to her house, wearing one of my good shirts and a little cologne.

She answered the door in a pair of pajama pants and a tank top. I swallowed.

"Hey," I said.

She laughed a little bit, looking me up and down. "Damn, you're dressed for a hot date."

I nervously laughed. "I, uh...always dress like this."

I shut the door behind me and Abby went to the couch in front of the TV. I went to join her, and when I sat on the opposite end of the sofa, she scooted closer to me. As I felt my loins stir, I was reminded of my plan, and the fact that the khakis I was wearing would easily show if I had an erection.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

"Nothing, do you want to do something else?"

"Um, sure. Like what?"

She leaned closer to me, and for a second I almost puckered up my lips in anticipation of the face sucking we were about to engage in. However I realized she was only smelling my cologne.

"Mmm, you smell really good," she said, her warm breath starting the party in my pants. "Did you get all dressed up for me?"

"Well, kind of. Yeah, I guess so."

She smiled, her gorgeous face making it hard to breathe. She playfully poked me.

"You're such a flirt," she laughed, and began tickling me.

I struggled to free myself, but when my arms overpowered her, she straddled one leg over my lap and held me down. Sweet crap, this was it! I was definitely getting a boner. And there was no way she would not be able to feel it.

She pinned me on the sofa, sitting directly on my lap. I had hoped her leg would be pressed against my crotch when my dick sprang to life, but to my delight she had her crotch right on top of mine. Her tits were right in my face too, and I thought I would burst out of my underwear right then.

"You're such a wimp," she finally said, breathing a bit heavier. This made her chest rise and fall, emphasizing her breasts to me. She just looked down at me, and for a second I wondered what she was thinking about, but I suddenly felt her shift on top of me, and I realized my dick was very firmly pressed against her crotch.

It felt heavenly, and she sighed in a strange, contented way. She didn't move for a few seconds, and I just looked up at her. Our eyes were locked together, and she began rotating her hips around on top of me. I groaned in pleasure as her lurid movements began to really get me off. It was obvious at this point that we were no longer playing around.

"Wait..." I said after a while. I felt like a stupid idiot, about to cum in my pants, and I didn't want her to laugh at me.

She stopped. "What?" she said huskily.

"I...I'm gonna..." I couldn't bring myself to even say it.

Abby seemed to suddenly realize what we were doing, however she resumed her erotic motions. She began to increase her sensual movements, grinding her crotch against me. We were separated by our clothes, but this was the hottest thing I had ever felt. There was no use even warning her, I was going to shoot off any moment now.

I figured at this point there was no turning back, so I reached up and grabbed her breasts, gently squeezing them in my hands. They felt so wonderful, I tensed up and suddenly I was having the most intense orgasm of my young life.

I grunted and held onto Abby's hips as I began firing off in my pants. I didn't see her reaction because I was too involved in my own pleasure. I thrust myself up against her as hard as I could, and she helped me along by grinding herself into me, mashing our crotches together. I kept cumming and cumming, soaking my pants and even her pajama bottoms. After I finally finished, we both looked down at where our bodies were pressed together. Abby seemed amused by the cum stain on her crotch.

"Did it feel good?" she asked.

I was almost out of breath. "That was amazing!"

Abby seemed delighted and quite pleased with herself. I confidently cupped her breasts again, and she only smiled. I played with her boobs, squeezing them and massaging them. She closed her eyes and moaned.

"That's so nice," she said, enjoying the pleasure I was giving her.

"How long are our parents gone for?" I asked.

She opened her eyes and grinned. "A whole week. And I'm on the pill."

My dick suddenly came back to life, and Abby took her shirt off...

To be continued.

_
_
4,128 Followers