The Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it was really sexy and unexpected but I know it was not meant." He said with a distinctly sad tone.

"See what you have done to that poor boy, you really should give him another kiss dear."

Claire gave Craig a look of no way but when she turned round to look at Tom she saw his sexy eyes had mixture of pleading and sorrow.

It melted her and she said "OK just one though" Claire then leaned slightly forward and planted her painted lips on to his and started to give him a second snog for the night. Seconds later she felt Craig's lips on her neck and his hands on her leg this just sent a wave of pleasure through her body and she kissed Tom more passionately. She broke the kiss and turned to Craig and gave him a long lingering kiss and then for a second time she felt a second set of lips on her at the same time.

"This is not right." She thought "But it felt good."

A second hand was now on her leg also, just rubbing up and down her stockings, soothing over her silken sexy legs. She breaks her kiss from Craig and puts her head back both guys then go for her sensitive neck, her pussy is getting wetter by the second and the devouring of her neck is making it wetter. Both of there hands had now pushed Claire's skirt up to her stocking tops and were starting to feel her skin above her tops. Claire's breathing was getting heavier as they inched closer to her waiting pussy. She then felt Craig's lips creep up her neck and onto her cheek and then round to her lips as she moved her head to accommodate him and they were soon locked in another passionate kiss. Just as the kiss started she felt two hands on her pussy on at her entrance and one at her clitoris. Soon she had two fingers working in and out of her tight wet hole while she had another set of fingers circling her clit. In unison the fingers exchanged and now Craig was working his finger in her pussy while Tom's slick fingers were working on her clit. She flung her head back as her two lovers were now taking turns at kissing her neck and her lips. Soon she felt her see through top being lifted up over her head and the strap on Craig's side being pulled down to leave one of her breasts exposed and then pounced on by his lips as his fingers delved back down to her pussy. Tom's lips were next to find Claire's mouth and hungrily kissed this sexy lady's mouth and brought his hand up to the strap on his side and released the other breast out of its confines. He started to massage it while his tongue darted in and out of her mouth. Meanwhile Craig is sucking and nibbling her nipple while plunging is fingers in further. She is in seventh heaven, she feels a familiar feeling welling over her, she reaches down and practically rips open their trousers. Reaching in she feels two big long hard dicks, wrapping her fingers round them she starts to pump them up and down. Tom puts his head down beside Craig's and takes her other nipple into his mouth and returns his hand to the assault on her pussy. This is the final straw for Claire as she grips there cocks harder and starts to cum.

When she comes back down she tells the two of them to stand, there trousers fall as they stand and there penises are standing there to full erection both comparable in size with Craig's slightly thicker looking and both dripping with pre-cum. She stands and slowly pulls the zip up on her skirt, opening it right up to show her stocking clad leg, she then unfastens the skirt and lets it fall to the ground. She reaches up and pulls her babydoll down to her stomach then steps forward Tom first, leans in and whispers something in his ear after a sad nod of agreement she puts her hands on his face and pulls it into hers, as she slowly French kisses him again. One hand goes round to the back of his head while the other starts to unbutton his shirt soon it slips off and her hand travels down to his erect cock and starts to play with it. She feels him tensing up a bit so she releases her grip on him and reaches out for her husband cock. Gripping it she pulls him over and turns to kiss him and take of his shirt, she then takes a small step back still holding her husbands cock and grips Tom's cock with her other hand, she looks down at the two dicks in her hand and can not quite believe she is doing this. However she is and with a smile at the two of them she sinks to her knees so that her mouth is level with both dicks.

She then starts to suck and lick on the two of them. She takes Craig's cock right down her throat and starts to suck him like she did earlier, only this time she was wanking another cock as well. She let his cock pop out of her mouth and turned to Tom's and started to feed it down her throat she then swallowed it down and used her throat muscles again this time to suck on Tom, while wanking Craig. It was then she started to feel it, for the first time in her life not only has she sucked on another man's dick; she is letting it explode down her throat she withdraws so she can let it build up in her mouth. This was too much for Craig what with Tom's moans of delight as he came, cum leaking out of her mouth and the way she was pulling on his dick, he to started shooting. First jet hit Claire on the cheek she just turned round letting Toms spurting cock out of her mouth and caught Craig's second spurt in her open cum filled mouth, only this time it was one of Tom's spurts that hit her cheek. She grabbed both dicks and pointed them at her open mouth, sucking them in to her mouth. Once they were done she swirled the cum about in her mouth before shoving it out of her mouth and letting the combined cum drip down her chin and on to her breasts. She then in turn took both of there dicks in her mouth and sucked off any last wee drops of cum.

Craig and Tom lifted Claire up and laid her down on the bed, Craig grabbed up his shirt and wiped the cum off of her body before they both started to kiss her again, Craig slowly worked his way down her slender body to her eager soaking wet pussy while Tom concentrated on her breasts and lips. Once again the boys were kissing her all over except this time she was getting her pussy licked and it was more erotic than ever she had felt before. As Craig slid his fingers into her soaking pussy he was licking at her clitoris and Tom was massaging her breast and kissing her other lips, she moaned the feeling of a tongue poking and exploring both her mouth and pussy was an amazing feeling. Craig's mouth moved back up to her clit while his fingers then started to fuck her again, his small finger extending out to tickle her bum before gently sliding just inside her. What with all this happening and Tom kissing her so passionately while needing her hard nipples she was closing in on another orgasm, he then left her lips and moved down to her sensitive neck caressing and biting it bringing her closer and closer to cuming again. He then moved down further to her breasts slowly kissing round and round going in ever decreasing circles till he got to her nipple before sucking it in long and hard before moving on to the other breast.

This was too much "For fuck sake, would you please fuck me. I can not take much more of this teasing!" Claire breathlessly spurted out.

"My pleasure my dear sexy lady" said Craig as he reared up and pointed his aching cock towards her love tunnel.

He slowly slid his head in to her and started to move in and out in a slow deliberate fashion, shoving every inch of his rampant cock in her love soaked pussy before sliding it all the way back out. As he did this Claire reached out for Tom's dick and started to play with it, she could not believe she was about to do this.

"Tom give me that big dick up here again, I need to suck on it while Craig fucks me." She huskily said. So with out a word Tom released her nipple and moved so that Claire could suck his cock down again her hungry mouth, this erotic site before Craig made him fuck her harder, sitting up he started to rub her while fucking as hard as he has ever fucked her before, Tom was tweaking her nipples while his cock was buried in her mouth. Claire's orgasm was beginning to hit she could not hold back any more she let go a long guttural moan came from her throat which vibrated through Tom's penis, she was coming harder than she had ever experienced before she could not stop the moans and the vibration set Tom off, he pulled out of her mouth just as the first spurt exploded going in to her still open mouth. She turned her head around and started screaming her own mind-blowing orgasm as she felt a second spurt hit her cheek. This was too much for Craig the sight of his sexy beautiful wife in pure sexual lust, her pussy clutching and sucking in his cock further and further he could not hold back any longer, he started to unload his cum into her sweet pussy. Spent, the boys collapsed beside Claire and cuddled in, all three exhausted.

An hour later they started to come round, Tom got up and dressed.

"Thanks for that you two, I really needed that, it certainly cleared my head. I just wish I could have got to fuck that lovely pussy." Tom said.

"Sorry Tom but that pussy is only for my hubby to fuck." Claire replied.

12