The Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,928 Followers

"Take off your clothes." she ordered. He unbuttoned his shirt, took it off, then removed his undershirt. He unbuckled his pants, then let them drop to the floor. He slipped off his socks, and stood before his bitch of a boss in his boxer-briefs. His large bulge was apparent under it. Looking into her eyes, he slipped his thumbs into his briefs. He let them drop to the floor as he looked straight into her eyes, waiting for her to peek. After a few seconds, her eyes dropped to take in his exposed cock. She looked back up into his eyes and smiled.

"I knew you were big, Dan, but I didn't know you were that big." she said, clearly impressed by his rock hard ten-inch dick. They stood naked before each other, taking in each other's body.

"That dreary little sack of shit you're married to does not deserve to be getting a massive dick plowed into her on a regular basis. You know that. You've always known that. You've always known you were wasted on her. You're dick was built to plow women like me. You're dick has always been meant for me. Quite frankly, you're dick is my property. You will never feel truly complete until you are balls deep inside me. So I want you to lie down on the bed, so you can get ready to complete your destiny." Victoria commanded. Dan complied eagerly, lying back down on the bed, his hard dick sticking up in the air. He was disappointed when she walked around the bed and crawled over him so her body was close to his face. He was so eager to bang her. To plow his hard dick into her tight pussy. But it seemed she had other plans.

She straddled his face so he was staring up at her wet pussy, just a few inches away. He licked his lips. Victoria bent forward so her face was close to his cock. She wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock, causing Dan to groan.

"Don't you fucking dare cum! I'll kick your ass if you fucking cum before I let you." she commanded, before lazily stroking his dick.

She moved her face closer to his dick, watching herself stroke it. She spit on his dick, as if she hated it. It provided lubrication for her stroking. She must have decided his dick needed to become wetter, so she leaned down and took his entire dick into her mouth. Dan groaned out loud as he felt this unbelievable pleasure. No woman had ever been able to get his entire dick down their throat, but Victoria was not most women. He quickly realized this was the best blowjob he'd ever gotten. Her sucking mouth felt unbelievable. She sucked so hard! And her tongue was doing things he had never known were possible. His dick was quickly covered in his boss's spit, which leaked out of her mouth, down his dick to his balls. His hot bodied, evil cunt of a boss was giving him the best blowjob he had ever had.

Dan felt something on his face, so he opened his eyes and realized her pussy was dripping onto his face. She was so wet. Some of her pussy juice landed on his upper lip. He reflexively licked his lips, allowing his boss's pussy juice to enter his mouth. It tasted spectacular. He had never enjoyed going down on Jane, because he did not enjoy the taste of her. But the juices dripping out of his boss's pussy tasted great. He opened his mouth and caught some more, savoring the taste. It was the best thing he had ever tasted. He couldn't help but lean up and plant his mouth around her pussy, desperately sucking, trying to get all of her juices into her mouth. His tongue leapt into her pussy, digging as deep into her as he could, trying to collect all of the juices he could. He realized the juices deeper in her pussy tasted even better, so he kept digging away at her with his tongue. He was quickly becoming addicted to the taste of her juices. He could go on swallowing it for the rest of his life and would always want more.

His tongue was having an effect on her. She was moaning loudly around his dick, as she started to suck harder. She forced her pussy down hard against Dan's mouth, grinding against him. Her pussy started to beat against his face roughly, as he tried to keep his mouth around her pussy, trying to hold on for the ride. As his tongue started to flick at her clit, she couldn't hold back and forced her pussy down, crushing Dan's head against the bed as she started to cum. Her juices exploded into his mouth, and he had to swallow to allow more of her juices to enter his mouth. Her pussy stopped squirting as she released his head from its painful position between her pussy and the bed. She pulled her wet sucking mouth off his dick and straightened up.

He licked his lips, trying to collect any remaining pussy juice from around his mouth. Dan's dick felt so swollen that it was almost hurt. He had to cum so bad. His face would probably be bruised in the morning. But there was nowhere he would rather be.

Victoria straddled his crotch, grabbed his dick, and pushed it against the entrance to her cunt. She reached up with her other hand and put it around his throat. Her grip was firm, allowing him to breath, but letting him know she was in control. She looked straight into his eyes, her and Dan sharing the last moment together before they became lovers. Her stare did not leave his as she lowered herself onto him until he was balls deep in her snatch.

Dan's eyes rolled into the back of his head as she lowered her pussy onto him. It was unbelievable, an indescribable feeling. Her pussy was unbelievably tight. She had said it was really tight, but it was even tighter than she had described. The feeling of snug warmness surrounding his cock felt amazing. Her cunt was wet and tight, and it was squeezing his dick in just the right way. It was massaging his dick, trying to induce him to cum immediately, and it almost did. But he held back on it, knowing she wouldn't want him to cum just yet. She just sat there for a few minutes, just flexing on his dick. Finally, with an angry look on her face, she brought her other hand up and slapped him across the face hard. Dan was caught off guard by this, but those concerns washed away as she started to bounce on his cock.

Using her hand on his throat to steady herself, she bounced up and down on his dick at a furious pace. Dan tried to match her pace, fucking his dick into her, but her pace was too much for him to take. He just had to stop and let her do her thing. He just lied there and took it. He had to admire how good of shape she was in to be able to fuck at this pace without slowing down. The pleasure was just amazing. He had never had sex this good. He had never felt anything this good. Her ass was bouncing on his thighs as they fucked. His thighs were probably going to be bruised and sore in the morning. But that didn't matter now. All that mattered was the feeling of his dick in her tight sucking pussy.

"You fucking asshole, you like that? You like that tight little pussy wrapped around your dick? Huh? You fucking like that? You like cheating on your wife with your fucking bitch of a boss? I fired your wife, and it got you so fucking hot you just had to fuck me. Only loser's like her let themselves get fired without a fight. Only loser's like her let themselves be humiliated on the way out. Do you think I'm the type of woman who gets fired? Of course not. I'm a winner. Now a sad little cow like your wife." Victoria paused for a second, allowing her superiority to sink in.

"You know you would never get this from her? You were gagging to be stolen from your wife. All I had to do was show you my cleavage, that's all it took to make you want to fuck me. You can only get this from me, your one true love." She yelled out, causing Dan to drive his dick into her harder. This was the first time since he entered Victoria's room that he had thought about Jane.

Jane was getting impatient in her room, waiting for Dan to show up. 'He should be here by now.' she told herself. She didn't want to call him and be a nag, but she was starting to get worried. She had dressed up in some freshly bought lingerie. She had even bought a thong! But no one was here to enjoy it.

She heard some noises from another room. She heard moaning. Loud moaning. At least somebody was having fun. It sounded really loud. Something rough was going on nearby.

Jane figured that Victoria had kept him at work late. That fucking bitch would do that. Make her husband's life hell, just like she had done hers. Jane hated Victoria so much.

She would hate her more if she knew what she was doing now. She would fucking hate her more than anything in the world if she saw what she was doing to her husband at that moment. She would want to kill Victoria if she knew that she was furiously fucking her husband's huge dick twenty feet away from her. She would hate her if she saw how much of a sweat they had worked up, evidence of the effort they were putting into fucking each other. If she could see her ex-boss's perfect ass bouncing on top of her husband, it would make her sick.

The illicit fuck going on in the room next room was nearing its inevitable end. Dan was reaching that point where he could no longer hold off cumming inside her. Victoria was fucking at an unbelievable speed, this hard fuck nearly making her cum again. Sweat was dripping off of her onto him. Still gripping his throat, she reared back and slapped him in the face. This set him off. This sudden sensation overwhelmed him, and he could hold off no more. His balls just exploded into her. It was as if a hose was turned on. His dick was spewing stream after stream of hot cum deep into cunt of the evil bitch riding him. It went on and on, for nearly a minute, the best orgasm of his life. She yelled as loudly as she could, the sensation of his cum filling her up set her off. Her pussy ground on his dick as she came, her pussy flexing on his dick, aiding his dick in the releasing of his cum into her pussy. She flexed her ass down against him, grinding as hard as she could against him, trying to force his dick as deep inside of her as possible, trying to get his cum as deep into her pussy as she could. As the orgasms wore off, she released her grip on his throat. She lied down on his chest, their sex-induced sweat mingling. Her tits pressed against his chest as they caught their breaths.

Victoria could not allow Dan to see any moment of weakness in her. She brought her mouth to his and met him in a fiery kiss. A passionate kiss. Their tongues did battle again. She bit on his lower lip, causing a bit of pain, but turning him on more. Victoria was clearly not done with him yet.

Jane was now more worried than anything. It was not like Dan at all to be late like this and not tell her where he was. All she could imagine was that he was hurt on the side of the road. She tried calling him a few times, but he didn't pick up. She was starting to get really scared.

Victoria let Dan recharge on the bed for a bit after a vicious make-out session. He had bite marks on his neck, ear, and shoulder. His cell phone ringing was starting to annoy the shit out of her so she grabbed it and silenced it before Dan noticed. She checked it and saw it was Jane calling, repeatedly. Victoria smiled. She crawled back onto the bed as Dan sat up semi-hard from the make-out session and watching her parade her hot body around him. They repositioned as Dan watched her, trying to figure out her next move. He watched as she bent over on all fours, facing the headboard. She pressed her tits against the bed, flattening them out, but left her ass up. Dan was confused about her intentions until she reached back with both hands and pulled her ass-cheeks apart.

"Kiss it." she commanded simply. Dan's eyes widened as he stared at Victoria's now-exposed asshole. He just looked at it. It was just surreal to think hours ago he hated this woman, and now, they were in a hotel room together, naked, having just fucked, and she had now commanded him to kiss her asshole. And he was tempted to do it. He had never done ass stuff before, but he was now tempted. Her asshole looked so fucking good. He had never been attracted to a woman's asshole before, but hers looked so fucking hot. Just seeing his bitch boss so fucking exposed like this, spreading her ass cheeks to show off her asshole, it did something to him on a deeper level. He knew if he kissed her asshole, there was no going back from that. How could you? Once you kiss a woman's asshole, let alone a woman who was not your wife, you belong to her. You don't kiss just any woman's asshole. Only a man who had been completely dominated would do that. If a woman made you kiss her asshole, there was no stopping her from making him do whatever she wanted. Was Dan willing to cede everything to her? He thought it over for a minute.

He got closer to it to get a really good look. It looked so tempting, so inviting. With that thought, he puckered up, leaned forward, and pressed his lips softly against Victoria's asshole. The same lips that had kissed Jane on their wedding day, in front of their friends and family, were now firmly pressed against the asshole of his bitch boss. It wasn't a quick peck, where he just wanted to get it over with. It was a long smooch, the type of kiss that conveys affection. He was passionately attracted to her asshole, and he wanted to show it. He wanted to move his kiss with her ass to the next level, so his tongue slipped out of his mouth and lazily licked her asshole. His hands replaced hers holding her ass cheeks apart. His tongue swirled around her ass, then pressed deeply into it, trying to push his tongue into her. It was no surprise to him that her asshole was crazy tight. He was able to get it in, and he pushed his tongue deeply into her. When his tongue grew numb from having his tongue pinched in her ass, he pulled it out to rim her again. He then wrapped his entire mouth around her ass and just sucked. Dan was sucking a woman's asshole, a woman who was not his wife. His dick was throbbing.

"You'd better get it nice and sloppy wet if you want to get your cock in there." Victoria said. Dan's enthusiasm doubled as his tongue went crazy on her ass, trying to get it as soaking wet with his spit as he could. As he did this, his phone buzzed in front of Victoria's face. She checked it.

"Where r u at?" it said, in annoying text speak. Simply to get her to shut up, she started to text back.

"Car problems. Never got out of town. Been having phone issues." Victoria texted back. Seconds later, there was a text back.

"Should I come home?" it said. Victoria smiled.

"No. Enjoy yourself in the city. I'll keep busy. My phone's dying. We'll talk more tomorrow." Victoria replied.

"Okay, love you!" Jane replied. Victoria tossed the phone away, not bothering to respond. She pushed his sucking mouth away from her ass, and her hands replaced his holding her ass cheeks apart.

"Do it Dan! Fuck my ass!" Victoria yelled out. He placed his hard dick against her asshole and started to push. Its tightness even surpassed her pussy's tightness. With a lot of work, Dan was able to bury his dick all the way into her ass. His hands gripped her hips as he did this. She had released her ass cheeks once he started to dig his dick in deep, and they softly pressed against his dick as he penetrated her. She got up on all fours.

"DO IT!" she snarled back at him over her shoulder. Dan eagerly complied, starting to fuck his dick in and out of her.

Jane had gotten changed, and slipped into bed. She had peace of mind, knowing her husband was okay. She wished he was here, but she figured it was not meant to be. Unfortunately, the fucking couple nearby had not stopped. The woman was loud, yelling out as she had sex. Jane was surprised no one had called in any complaints on them. Jane was jealous that she was not having the type of sex that woman was, but Jane figured it'd be a matter of time till she did the same with her husband. Jane was able to fall asleep despite the sex noises nearby.

Victoria was now riding Dan's dick, which was still buried in her ass. His hands were on his tits, cupping them. Squeezing them. Dan's dick was almost numb the pleasure was so great.

"Oh fuck. OH FUCK! OH FUCK!!! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!! IT FEELS SO GOOD!" Victoria screamed out, grinding on him as she buried his entire dick in her ass as she came hard. Her clenching ass coaxed a hard orgasm out of Dan.

"FUCK! I FUCKING LOVE YOU VICTORIA!" Dan screamed out as he drained all the remaining cum out of his balls and deep into her amazing ass. She collapsed onto him as they rode the hard orgasms out. They finally settled down for a bit, and Victoria rested on her arms, looking down at him.

"So, I told you earlier, that if you changed your mind, you could come find me, and I could find a position for you. I think you changed your mind, and we definitely found a perfect position for you. So, I want to offer you a new job. It's technically a demotion, but it does pay more, and it has great benefits. You'll become my personal assistant. You do everything I tell you, and make my job easier. That's all you gotta do. You will work alongside me, permanently. And if you do your job well, you'll get to drain your balls into me on a daily basis. Sound good?" she asked.

Dan thought for a second. He finished top of the class in college. He was often told his work had him on the fast track to management. He was told he would be one of the big corporate guys in a few years. But now, he was getting a job offer to be this cunt's personal assistant. To essentially be her work bitch. And if he did that well, he could be her permanent sex bitch. He was basically getting a job offer to be his boss's bitch. Victoria tightened her ass around his semi-hard dick and pressed her tits towards his greedy eyes.

"I'll take it." Dan replied, leaning up and pressing his face into her chest. She wrapped her arms around his head as they rolled on the bed. Their night was far from over.

Victoria's plan moved quickly. They both knew this affair could not be hidden for long, so Victoria wanted him to divorce Jane immediately, to just bite the bullet. Dan was hesitant to do so. There was part of him that still cared for her. But after almost a day of being cooped up in a hotel room with his hot bodied boss, doing the nasty day and night, his mind was soon changed. His priorities were properly established.

Utilizing Victoria's lawyer friends in high places, Jane woke up Sunday to find paperwork concerning a divorce from Dan slipped under her hotel room door. She found Dan's signature already on it. She had not been able to talk to him since he texted her Friday night saying he was okay. She thought this was some kind of messed up prank. Dan loved her, and he would never divorce her. She rushed home to find out what was going on, only to find all of her husband's stuff was gone. Jane collapsed to her knees in the middle of her empty house and cried.

Word got out quickly that Dan was with Victoria. His friends at work were shocked to find out he had accepted a position as her assistant. That he had joined up with that evil bitch, supporting her. They were shocked to see him getting her coffee, or running errands for her, basically doing her bitch work. They would spend hours cooped up in her office together. What gave their affair away was them walking together to her car after the end of the work day, and him getting ready to drive her car back to their now shared place. Their coworkers were stunned to see them furiously making out in the front seat.

Dan's friends basically abandoned him at that point. How could he leave such a lovely girl for that bitch? They debated whether or not to tell Jane, but opted to tell her the truth. Jane was in disbelief when they first brought it up, doubting its truth. She was crushed when she found out they had definitive proof they were together. Jane was stunned when they found out he was basically her bitch at work.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,928 Followers