The Hotwife Games Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dario felt Diana's ass with his hands, giving it a final, wistful squeeze.

"Thanks, babe," he said. "I miss you."

"Mmm. Thanks for the hot load in my ass, baby," Diana said.

She kissed Dario, soft and tender.

"I miss you too," she said.

Dario staggered back into the circle. Rakesh felt a possessive twinge as his eyes darted down. The fat man's cum was leaking out of his wife's ass.

Diana's two remaining exes both stepped forward eagerly. The tall, handsome Indian man, Vineet, and the wiry Norwegian she'd briefly dated in college.

The nude men got on either side of Diana's wife and fondled her breasts. Rakesh didn't know all the details, but he knew that Vineet and Diana had ended on bad terms. He wondered what that checkered history would mean for this interaction.

As he glanced at the even scoreboard, he hoped their negative past wouldn't put the nail in their chances of winning.

But whatever had happened, it didn't seem to forestall Vineet's arousal. The lanky man pressed his hard cock into Diana's side as she turned to meet his mouth with her own. The second their lips touched, Diana knew it was him...

"This bastard," she thought of her ex. Yet, she took both men's dicks in her hands. She stroked them lightly up and down in her soft fingers.

She knew, immediately, what Vineet wanted most...

She pulled away from the kiss. In one motion, Rakesh's naughty wife bent down and grasped her ankles.

"I know what you want," she said from between her legs. "Take me, Vineet..."

I'm tied up.

Blindfolded.

Bent over.

Hands bound to ankles.

A tight belt around my wrists.

He slaps my ass, hard. I gasp.

He slaps it again.

"You want this fucking cock, bitch?" he says.

His tone is harsh, his low baritone abrasive.

And I love it...

"Yes, baby," I gasp. "Give me that dick. Please..."

My boyfriend wants me.

I'm his naughty, sexy slave.

Tied up for that cock.

And my drenched pussy needs it bad...

And in a second, Vineet's long rod is pressing up into me...

Rakesh watched with confusion as Diana held her ankles tightly on the beach.

Vineet got behind her and pressed his rigid cock against her ass cheeks.

"You want this, bitch?" he asked, slapping Diana's ass.

"Yes," Rakesh's wife replied breathlessly. "Please, baby... Fuck me in front of my husband."

Vineet seemed to relish these words. He looked at Rakesh, who was watching them horrified. And, grinning all the while at Rakesh, Vineet entered Diana's soaking snatch. Rakesh watched with wide eyes as his dark cock disappeared into his wife.

Instantly, Vineet started to fuck Diana hard. Diana's Norwegian ex couldn't help but masturbate, watching the hot slut take a dick while touching her toes. Vineet kept his eyes on Rakesh, seeming to get off on fucking his wife in front of him.

"I — yes! — fuck! — you bastard..." Diana moaned. "Take that fucking pussy... fucking asshole... fuck me in front of my husband..."

Vineet spanked Diana's ass hard, drilling his long, thick cock into her soaking, married pussy. Diana knew he wanted her to be submissive to him. That would get him off, so she would do it. Even if it meant humiliating her husband.

What she didn't know was that Rakesh couldn't help himself, either — he, too, began to stroke his cock as he watched Vineet fuck her hard.

Vineet looked over at Rakesh. He spanked Diana's ass.

"You like that, buddy?" he said. "I always loved fucking her like this..."

Diana turned towards Rakesh. She couldn't see him, but she felt his gaze as her asshole of an ex took her from behind. Through her blindfold, Diana imagined the look in her husband's eyes. The humiliation and the jealousy. She felt viciously naughty as the image got her off...

Diana began to cum.

"Yesss!" the naughty wife moaned as she got fucked. "Take me, Vineet... I'm yours again..."

Vineet felt his balls throbbing. He'd watched his slutty ex take dick after dick, and his orgasm had been building for what felt like hours.

He pulled out quickly, aiming the throbbing head of his cock towards Diana's ass. Two giant ropes of cum spurted out, coating her already filled, puckered asshole.

"Fuckkkk," he said, clenching his teeth. He sprayed another shot of sperm over Diana's cummy ass cheeks. "Look at that, dude..." he said to Rakesh. "Your wife loves my cum..."

Rakesh was hard. Forget it, he thought. He was going to indulge himself. He quickly shed his robe. Now naked, he jerked off harder, watching his slut wife as Vineet spunked over her ass.

"Yes, take that cum, Di..." Rakesh whispered to his wife.

Finally Vineet rubbed his dickhead into Diana's ass. He seemed to relish in pushing some cum inside her asshole.

Diana shocked Rakesh yet again. She released her ankles, turned, and dropped to her knees. She took Vineet's cum-lubed cock in her mouth.

Vineet groaned. Diana wished she could look into her husband's eyes as she sucked. She tilted her head in Rakesh's direction nonetheless, letting him savor the sight. She swirled her tongue around her ex's hard dick, cleaning the cum off its rotund head.

"Thanks, baby," Vineet said finally, with surprising tenderness. He smacked Diana's cheeks gently with the head of his bulging cock. "I miss fucking you. Look me up, okay?"

"You fucking bastard," Diana said.

Vineet laughed. He withdrew his softening meat.

"But I will look you up," Diana muttered. "I miss your cock too..."

Vineet grinned at Rakesh, and wagged his eyebrows. Rakesh felt anger flush in his cheeks — no wonder Diana hated this asshole's guts. He hoped she wasn't serious about looking him up. Then Vineet moved off.

Diana turned in Rakesh's direction. She licked her lips. Though she couldn't see her husband's face, she felt him watching her with a heated mix of jealousy, anger, and awe.

"One more big dick to go, baby," Diana whispered. "Aren't you proud of your slut?"

Rakesh didn't know how to respond. She had now taken the lead over Patti, and five X's shone up on the board versus the latter's four. Rakesh supposed the fact should have made him proud after all.

Diana's final ex-boyfriend, the muscular Norwegian man, massaged his cock slowly. He watched his beautiful ex eagerly as she turned towards him. Diana opened her mouth wide.

"Now where's my ex's big cock?" she asked, wriggling her tongue in the air.

The Norwegian helped her end the search. He stepped forward and slapped her tongue with the meaty head of his fat, hard shaft.

And right as his cock connected, another groan sounded from Patti's circle. Rakesh wheeled around.

"Shit," he intoned. Patti had just concluded an enthusiastic tit-fucking and her fifth ex was shooting his load all over her breasts. The busty model now had five X's on the board, quickly catching up to Diana.

"Big development!" Chris said. "Both hot-wives have merely one hot climax left to elicit, and the round will be theirs! ... And, uh, seriously, has anyone seen my wife?"

"You'll have to be — oh! — out there — uhh! — soon," Jessica said.

Jessica was bent over on all fours, with her toned, thick ass in the air. Gael was fucking her hard and fast from behind.

"Shit," Gael said, enjoying the feel of the stunning host's pussy gripping his dick. She was soaking wet, and her hot juices gushed all over his shaft. He wanted to shoot inside her, but he knew she was right.

"Also... fuck!" Jessica moaned. "Also — my husband's probably looking for me..."

Diana felt desperate when she realized Patti also had a single X remaining. She needed to make her ex-boyfriend, Helder, blow his load as swiftly as she possibly could.

She sucked his hard, pale dick with reckless abandon. She tickled his balls with her fingers. Rakesh watched, stricken, as Diana deep-throated Helder's big cock.

Then she reached between his beefy white legs with a curled finger. Diana reached up and teased her ex-boyfriend's asshole.

Helder groaned out loudly at the naughty sensation... but he still didn't cum.

Rakesh had to will himself not to look back as he heard Patti's final ex scream out her name, over and over whilst fucking her. The muscular man was clearly close to shooting — and the second he came, his ejaculation would jettison Diana and Rakesh right out of the competition.

Diana couldn't understand it. She was using her A-game, working Helder's cock and asshole in every way possible. And yet he didn't seem anywhere near as close to shooting as Patti's ex seemed to be.

She was rushing through the rolodex of images in her mind. Anything from their history together to hasten his orgasm. Both nothing seemed to stick.

And then her eyes went wide behind her blindfold.

A hidden memory flashed into her brain...

The music is deafening.

A strobe light pulses.

Young bodies dance - sway - kiss - grope - and play.

But the real party isn't in the crowded living room...

It's here, in the little bedroom.

I'm on my knees.

Dirty Diana.

Two men stand to either side.

My boyfriend Helder

And his friend...

I can't remember his name,

But perhaps I never even knew it...

All I care about

Is that his dick is out in front of my face.

And so is my boyfriend's.

They wanted to me to judge

Who was bigger...

So I said 'Show me'.

Now two nice, veiny cocks

Wag in front of my face

As the party rages outside...

I impulsively grab both

And stroke them.

Then

I suck.

I lick.

I swallow.

I'm a good,

Dirty little slut

For my boyfriend

and his friend...

Aren't I?

And then,

Just as impulsively

I take both dicks

And try to wrap my mouth around

Both the heads.

Helder's cock

Rubs wetly against his friend's cock-head.

And he gives a mighty groan.

No, a scream of pleasure...

His semen floods richly into my mouth...

Underneath her blindfold, Diana's eyes widened further. She had a plan. And, despite the ticking clock, she felt her scheme's naughty deliciousness rumble deep in her belly.

"Ra?" she called sweetly to her husband. "I need your help for this."

Rakesh was mystified by Diana suddenly addressing him.

"Huh?" he asked.

His curvy, kneeling wife crooked a finger at him.

"Come here," she commanded. "Now."

Rakesh moved closer. Diana curled her soft fingers around her husband's engorged shaft. With her other hand, she was rapidly stroking her beefy Norwegian ex-boyfriend. Diana gazed up in the direction of her husband. Even behind her blindfold, Rakesh could sense the wicked sparkle in her eye...

"Baby," she said, with a voice soaking with innocence. She gently stroked her husband's rod, and massaged her ex-boyfriend's somewhat larger cock. "I need to be very, very bad... But I have to make my ex cum... Is that okay?"

"Um..." Rakesh glanced around. He saw Patti getting close to making her own ex cum. He saw the evenly matched scoreboard. What choice did he have?

"Okay, baby," he replied. "But what are you —"

Without letting him finish, Diana took their cock-heads and pressed them up against each other, facing her. She spread her lips as wide as she could, and took the heads of both dicks in her mouth.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck, Diana baby!" Helder cried out in his crisp accent. His head lolled back on his shoulders as he felt his incredibly hot ex-girlfriend run her tongue all over his cock and her husband's.

Rakesh moaned out in shock. He could feel the groove of Diana's ex's pee-hole pressed up against his own — and more significantly, he could feel his wife's wet, slobbering tongue and hot lips around both.

If she could have, Diana would have giggled around the two meaty glans in her mouth. She knew she was torturing Helder with the pleasure — hitting just the kink she knew he needed. Meanwhile, she was making her husband buck his hips with shocked excitement as she pleasured the two cocks in her mouth.

Diana described fast, salivating circles around both the dicks. She used her hands to grip the base of both shafts tight. She knew she needed Helder's cum before Patti beat the buzzer. She'd baited the hook, and he'd taken it. But he wasn't there yet.

Her mind raced. She needed to get dirtier...

Diana pulled her mouth off her two lovers' throbbing cock-heads with a slobbery thwock.

She gripped both shafts tightly. She couldn't see her two lovers' cocks, but she felt how Helder's was slightly fatter, slightly longer in her grasp than her husband's. The naughtiness of it all had absolutely drenched her pussy.

She leant forward and laved both the men's balls, one by one, with erotic swirls of her tongue.

Rakesh and Helder both groaned. Rakesh felt like his whole body had fallen asleep apart from the hot sensation on his cock and balls. He was a passenger on a daring erotic ride that his naughty wife was never going to stop.

Diana withdrew her mouth. She put one hand on Rakesh's ass and edged her husband closer to her ex-lover.

She gripped the base of both shafts firmly between her forefingers and thumbs. She held them up, so each one was pointing at the sky at a right angle.

She grinned up at Rakesh. It was the naughtiest grin he'd seen in his life.

Then Diana began to massage the two cocks together.

Rakesh shouted out in shock.

"Honey, what are —" he started, almost leaping at the sensation of Diana's ex's cock. "What the fuck are you —"

The surrounding audience, which Rakesh had completely forgotten about, all took notice. They let out surprised, excited sounds at Diana's unbelievably depraved actions.

The hot-wife paid her husband no heed. She just needed her ex to shoot his sperm — and stat. And sure, this turned her on immensely.

She rubbed her ex's cock and her husband's dick faster against each other. Rakesh felt the bulging, large flesh of Diana's ex-boyfriend's cock stroke against his own.

Helder breathed out fast. He couldn't believe his hot ex was fulfilling his deepest kink. Diana really was a hot slut with men's cocks.

"Fuck," he exhaled.

"Cum for me, Helder..." Diana moaned. She felt a filthy, perverse chill of pleasure shoot down to her pussy as she manipulated the two dongs against each other. She could feel Helder's big, white cock pulsate against her husband's smaller dick. She gripped around their bases tighter, and rubbed the shafts faster together. She heard her ex pant and moan with unspeakable pleasure.

"Your wife's suuuuuch a naughty lil' whore... isn't she, Ra?" she asked her husband. "I'm rubbing you against my ex's big hard cock... You like that? Feel how much bigger he is than you, baby..."

Rakesh closed his eyes and groaned, fighting off the strange, deviant sensations of pleasure. It felt wrong to enjoy Diana massaging his dick against her ex-boyfriend's, all in a bid to get her ex to cum. And yet, he felt his balls dance precipitously against Helder's balls, both sacs utterly filled with cum.

"And you, baby?" Diana asked her ex.

She leant forward as she furiously rubbed her ex's cock against her husband's. She slowly ran her tongue up from their balls, between the two cocks. She relished the salty taste of both lovers' full, rock-hard penises. She wished she had a free hand to play with her own clit.

"You like that? Hm, naughty boy?" Diana inquired of her ex. Helder shuddered, feeling the heat rise up his shaft. He was incredibly close. His low wail of pleasure gave Diana her answer.

"You do," she giggled. "You love your naughty ex playing with two hard cocks, don't you? Show me, baby... Show your Diana..."

She pulled their shafts from each other's, letting just the head of Rakesh's cock press against Helder's bulging head. Pre-cum leaked over both cocks. Diana licked it off with a swipe of her tongue.

"Shoot that load for me..." Diana purred at her ex.

She had barely finished the words when Helder roared out. His dick bucked energetically. His whole body rumbled with the most intense orgasm of his life, and he began to shoot cum.

Rakesh looked down in absolute horror. Diana coaxed thick rockets of cum from her ex's dick... all over Rakesh's own, bulging cock. She aimed Helder's dick to make sure of it. Fat ropey globs of cum splattered directly over Rakesh's cock.

"Yessss..." Diana giggled cruelly. Though blindfolded, she knew exactly what was happening when she heard Rakesh's gasp. "Spray your load for your slut... All over my husband's small cock..."

Helder shouted out ecstatically as he shot another viscous rope of cum, covering Rakesh's shaft. Rope after rope, he showered hot sperm over the cuckolded husband's hard dick and balls.

And Diana seemed to love it...

She purred in delight as a final rope of cum landed on her cuck husband's throbbing shaft. She could hear Rakesh's horrified gasps as his dick was drenched by her ex. With a longing moan, Diana rubbed their cockheads together, wiping off Helder's sperm onto Rakesh.

She knew she had won the round. She knew that she had humiliated her husband. But most of all, she had just beat out Patti...

We cut WIDE.

EXT. ISLA MIRANDA - EVENING

The audience, the two hosts, and even Patti's circle of exes, watch in stunned silence. Their necks are craned, looking at Diana with amazement.

Her husband stands in front of her with an almost comical horror all over his face. His cock is coated with the white cum Diana has just jerked from her ex's hard dick. Some slimy sperm drips off his hard rod, and falls into the sand.

With a little giggle, Diana leans forward and licks all along the length of his cum-coated dick...

"Mmmm," Diana moaned, taking a long, delicious lick along her husband's cock, "So tasty..."

Rakesh felt like he was going to pass out. His hot-wife had just cuckolded him by fucking and sucking half a dozen of her exes. And now she'd jerked one of them off all over his cock, on an internationally streaming show.

"You... slut..." he moaned out. He couldn't help enjoying the amazing sensation of Diana's tongue, as she traced it wetly down his cum-soaked shaft.

"Hmm, you might be right, jaanu..." Diana teased. She laved her tongue down to Rakesh's balls. The full orbs were dripping wet with her ex-boyfriend's cum. "Only a total slut would lick her ex's cum off her husband's cock..."

Rakesh closed his eyes and shuddered. He felt Diana take his cock into her mouth.

He felt her push her mouth, down, down... all the way until his cum-slathered shaft was deep in her throat.

Diana gurgled, slobbering all over her husband's shaft. Licking up her ex-boyfriend's cum. She played with her pussy and tasted her lover's cum, drenched all over Rakesh's hard cock. She knew she had just cuckolded Rakesh hard. He was owed a reward for being a such a good boy.