The Hotwife Games Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KARL

"Yesss—"

Rakesh grasps Karl around his torso and pulls the large man back with impossible, adrenal strength.

Karl whirls, mid-coitus, shocked. His fat cock draws up and smacks free of Diana's anus with a POP.

All eyes in the erotic sea around them settle onto the massive, angry wet head of the girthy member as it swings into the cool air.

EXTREME CLOSE-UP.

FIFTEEN SECONDS REMAIN.

But time seems to stop...

One question percolates across the voyeuristic crowd. The attention pools and spirals around the meaty dick-head at the very eye of this carnal tornado...

Did Karl already cum inside Diana?

Rakesh's gut plunges at the lewd sight of his opponent's big round cock-head. The bulging glans is slick and shiny.

It's over.

Karl has won the Hotwife Games.

Then the big man's dick explodes.

Fat, long-frothing ropes of cum spray over Diana's ass and back.

Karl moans a caterwaul of deep pleasure and mingled frustration as he coats the bending woman's back.

The copious load confirms one thing to the sea of horny onlookers: he did not shoot inside her.

TEN SECONDS slice downward.

Before she has fully registered what has happened, Rakesh swiftly turns Diana onto her back. She looks up with unbridled surprise.

Rakesh pushes his hard cock into his wife's cum-filled pussy.

EIGHT SECONDS.

DIANA

"Ra — what are you? —"

He thrusts into her.

DIANA

"We'll lose if you cum..."

SIX SECONDS.

Still gagged, Rakesh cannot explain that she has been duped. He can't explain all he's been through to get here. He merely looks into her eyes. He fucks his wife hard.

FIVE.

She nods. Wraps her arms around his neck.

DIANA

"Forget the prize money."

FOUR.

DIANA

"I just want you."

THREE.

DIANA

"Cum for me."

TWO.

Rakesh shuts his eyes.

ONE.

Rakesh cums deep inside Diana.

She arches her back. Her own orgasm spasms through her pleasure-racked body.

A slow eternity erupts from the midpoint of their conjoined sexes. A volcano of pleasure. Bliss explodes like a collapsing supernova and suspends the couple in an ecstasy beyond description and outside of time.

Rakesh unloads all his cum into Diana.

Hours elapse in the liminal, last second of the final challenge.

ZERO.

A prolonged, deep, satiated darkness.

The Vaibhavs have won the Hotwife Games.

Lightning FLASHES. The bulbous gray clouds that have been gathering CRACK in the darkness.

It starts to rain.

Rakesh's eyes finally shutter open. He finds the dreamy gaze of his wife below him.

She smiles, filled totally with his seed. She reaches up and draws his gag down over his mouth.

RAKESH

(whispers)

"We won."

She searches his face. She doesn't understand.

He nods, confirming it.

RAKESH

"We won."

Diana accepts this. Her eyes brim over. She kisses him deeply.

Then GUNFIRE cracks loudly in the air.

People scream. Bodies scatter.

Rakesh and Diana look over, panicked, as the naked crowd scrambles for cover.

Gael, burned and crazed, lumbers through the pouring rain like an approaching tank. He fires his crackling sub-compact Beretta around him.

His burnt, snarling lips bear blood-smeared teeth. His murderous gaze fixes directly on his target.

He's coming for Rakesh and Diana.

More cummin' soon...

12