The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked into his dark eyes for a second, behind that sky mask, before dropping them back to the front of his Jeans. Again, slowly at first, he began to push his jeans down, and then they dropped. Had it been able to, Jills mouth would have drop open wide, at the size of him, to her inexperienced mind she had never see such a massive cock. She shivered, both in fear and anticipation. Oh god he's going to rape with that thing, it'll kill me, oh God.

He kicked his jeans off and Jill noticed that he was bare footed. What a silly thing to notice, I am about to be rape with a monster cock, and I am thinking oh look he's not wearing shoes. She could feel an odd feeling of panic and excitement building up inside stomach again.

She waited, as he just stood there, his huge erection standing out proudly, and then he stepped forward, between her open thighs, and his hand came up. Light glinted of the knife blade. When did he pick that up? But before she could answer that question, she realised that he was cutting her bounds holding her hands up. Suddenly they free and she fell forward. She found herself face to face with his cock, now pressing against her cheek. Above her she felt him pulling at her gag, and it fell away. With a deep sigh she breathed deeply and lifted back, her hands rubbing her wrist. She was about to speak, to shout, but he stepped back and raised his figure to his mouth and she hesitated. He shook his head and dropped his hand back down to his cock. Jill watched fascinated, as he ran his hand up and down his cock and wanked it slowly only of few feet away. Her eyes followed his hand up and down his shaft, its well at least 8 inches, if not more, it seemed massive compared to the few cocks she had experienced in her life.

Then he stepped forward again, his hands coming up and reaching for her shoulders. Puzzled for a moment, then she began to struggle, as she realised what was going to happen. But he was very strong, and she was feeling weak and fatigued. As he pulled her forward he pushed his hips forward, pressing his cock head up against her lips. She turned her head, first one way and then other as she sought to escape the one eyed monster. Suddenly, Jill cried out, as he squeeze her should harder. He pushed his cock forward, pressing against her lips.

Damn she thought, what choice do I have, and she let her lips part. Straight away, she felt the large cock head pushing into her mouth. She felt revolted, having never had a cock, let alone one so big, in her mouth before. It touched her tongue, and she pulled away, and he pushed more cock into her mouth and then there was no where for it to go. Her lips were firmly wrapped around the thick shaft. For a moment she considered biting down, but in the end she was still partially bound to the chair, and he had a knife.

He started pulling back and then forward again, Jill let out a muffled exclamation as the cock was slowly fucked into her mouth. She tried to pull away as he slide his cock back, but his hands were behind her head, holding her firmly in place. As her lips reached his cock head, he pumped his cock head back and forth in a short motion. She could not see, but he closed his could and his head went back. Then he began to make deeper sharper thrust and push is cock back into her mouth, her tongue pushed against the head of his cock and she could feel and taste something slippery and slightly salty in taste. His hips moved aback and forth, sliding the cock shaft back and forth over tongue. Jill was surprise to find that she was responding again, that her terrible body of hers was betraying buy getting aroused again.

Suddenly, the cock pushed deeper, she desperately tried to pull away as the cock was forced into her throat and she began to choke. She felt it moving back and forth, and then pulling right back, almost to her lips, and he paused for a second. Then he began to pump is cock back and forth again, short shallow thrust at first, and then a few deeper ones, returning to short and shallow. Jill was now pushing her tongue up against his cock head as thrust into her mouth. He grunted and moaned in response, and she felt a certain degree of satisfaction.

She could feel him tensing, and his motion became more urgent and his grip on her head tighter, his grunts and moans louder. Although she was expecting it, the first spurt of hot thick spunk caught her by surprise. She tried to pull away, but he gripped tightly and with a loud cry forced his cock deeper, pumping more spunk into Jill. He continued to thrust his hips back and forth, her mouth was so full of spunk it began seeping out of her mouth. She swallowed involuntary and felt the spunk slip down her throat, and still he continued to fuck her mouth, although supply of spunk seem exhausted for the moment.

Finally he pulled out of Jills mouth, and released her, and she slumped forward, gasping and coughing. She fought hard not to gag and vomit her mouth full of strange and unusual taste of spunk. After a while, she folded her arms across her lap and rested head on them, tied and shattered by her ordeal. She hadn't intended to fall sleep, just rest for a second, but before she knew it she had slipped off into a deep sleep. Meanwhile, the man, her attacker, who had been sitting a chair recovering, stood and looked down on her. Looking around, he bent and down and picked up the knife, and then kneeling down by Jill's legs, he began to cut her bounds. Once her legs were free, her half lifted off the chair, and gently dragged over to the mattress in the corner of the room, where he lay her down. He stood looking down upon her for a long while. Then he looked around, and went over to were he had dropped her coat, picking it up, he returned and placed it over Jill, and then a blanket. Then he turned, and still naked left the room. At the door, he turned and paused for a few seconds, and then left.

She came around to the sensation of licking on her face, and when she opened her eyes, there was Ben standing over her, licking her face, tail wagging. She lifted herself up, and looked around the room. She was alone, on the floor, but untied, and somebody, him, had placed her coat over her and a blanket. But of her attacker, there was no sign or sound. After a few minutes she slowly stood up. Ohhh, she thought, my head. She took a few swaying steps, and then turning she bent down and picked up her coat. Turning, she slowly walked towards the door, and then out into the passage way. She didn't think about what had happened, she was far too dazed and mentally numb, and part of her knew, for the moment, that was the best way to be.

She was almost home when she realised that she wasn't wearing any knickers, and but then she remembered, he had cut them off with scissors, so they would be no good anyway. The sky was just lightening as she staggered up her garden path, still dazed at what had happened, and shocked at her own responses to it. She missed the keyhole several times and she had to focus entirely before she was successful and got the door open. She shuffled through the door, and onto the kitchen, functioning on auto pilot, she wasn't even really aware that she was doing it as she flicked the kettle on and reached for a cup.

Later has she drunk her second cup of strong, sweet tea, she pondered what happened last night. Was it rape? Probably, it would definitely be a serious sexual assault. But then what could she say, if she did report it? But then, she had come, and not just once, and when he removed the gag? Did she scream, did she say no, did she bite, as that big cock had slipped into her mouth. She had never let anybody do that, not even her husband. Yet after a while, she had welcomed it, wanted it, and wanted to feel in sliding into her mouth.

Jill stayed away from the House for several weeks, afraid and guilt ridden, but as time passed she thought about what had more and more, until, frustrated and desperate to find release, she found herself standing at the bottom of the drive looking up at the House. There was a glow, but this time she could make out a tall shadowy figure in the door. As she began to walk up the drive, she felt her nipples begin swell and harden.

The End.

12