The House Boy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he leaned down to kiss him. It was what he'd hoped for years, feeling his best friends' lips against his, and when his tongue requested entrance into his mouth, he practically collapsed into his body, feeling his strong arms embrace, willing himself not to start crying. He had no idea how long they kissed before breaking apart. "I should have done that long ago," Matthew said softly, "I'm not gay, Steve, but I'm definitely bisexual. I know that now, but you know how it is..."

Steven carefully dropped to his knees, running his hands down Matthew's chest, before he arrived at his fly. "Matty, I'm doing something now I've wanted to do for so long. I'm going to suck your big fat cock and you're going to cum in my mouth and I'm going to swallow every fucking drop. Then we're going to join the others outside. Got a problem with that?"

"None whatsoever. I love it when you're frisky."

Fishing out his cock, he was pleased to see his best friend was already excited and hard, licking up his shaft to taste the pre-cum already dripping from the tip. Gazing up into this brown eyes, he licked his shaft up and down a few times before he slowly wrapped his lips around the head of his cock, tongue circling before he lowered his mouth down further.

"Yeah, suck that cock, cutie!" Mark called from behind.

He looked up to see Matthew blushing as they obviously had an audience. "Don't worry, Matthew," Tom assured him, "We know all about you. Stevie's wanted to do this for a long time. He loves you."

"I know," Matthew whispered, reaching down to run his fingers through his hair.

"Careful. Wig," Steven said quickly before resuming his blow job.

"I love him too. Always have but dealing with it was difficult. It only took our separation to realise how I truly felt."

"Okay, they don't need an audience," Jim said, "Let's go outside. When you're done sucking him off, Stevie, try and get him outside without bending over to have him fuck you."

"I'll do my best but I'd love his cock up my arse."

Jim snorted and laughed, hearing footsteps disappear, re-focusing on the thick cock of his best friend. Ensuring his lips were tight to his shaft, he bobbed slowly, savouring the moment of finally having that thick cock in his mouth. Matthew still had a slightly surprised look on his face, though there was a smile that lingered, that told Steven it was what he really wanted to.

When he took his entire length, Matthew released a low groan, a hand on the back of his head as he started to thrust his hips into his mouth. Steven ran his hands up the back of Matthew's thighs to his arse, holding on as he started to bob faster and faster on his cock, his tongue definitely driving Matthew wild, using all the experience at his disposal to ensure it was the best blowjob he'd ever had. Certainly better than any woman had given him.

He'd jerked off Matthew enough times that he knew when he was getting close to orgasm. "Oh fuck, Steve..."

The hand on the back of his head firmed up, preparing himself to feel his best friend cum in his mouth. Looking up, Matthew was gazing down at him in wonder, no doubt surprised to see his best friend with his entire cock in his mouth and throat. He moaned loudly, wanting to let him know he wanted Matthew to cum.

"Oh god!" Matthew exclaimed.

Steven moved just in time to take that first delicious spurt in his mouth, gulping it down eagerly, as Matthew erupted again and again. He kept the rest in his mouth, waiting until his cock stopped throbbing, letting it fall from his mouth as he moved his head, showing the contents of his mouth. He loved the look on Matthew's face as he closed his mouth and swallowed, licking his lips once his mouth was empty.

"Wish I'd done that long ago, Matty. Fucking delicious. Hope you've got a lot more of that for me."

Matthew chuckled as he offered a hand, helping Steven up. "Holy shit, Steve... No-one has sucked my dick like that."

"Had a bit of practice, to be fair. I love sucking cock. I'm a bit of a cum slut nowadays."

Matthew laughed before he hugged him, wrapping his arms around his broad torso in return, he had to will himself not to start crying for a second time. "You're happy?" he asked softly.

"Never been happier. Matty. I've found myself. It's been tough at times, as you know."

"Your father was always a prick. God, imagine if he'd found you jerking me off, or me you..."

"I loved every time we did that, Matty. Every damned time. I loved watching you cum."

"I loved making you cum too, Steve. The joy on your face as you looked at me. I knew how you felt but..."

"Never mind. You're here now. That's what matters."

Walking together outside, Damian tottered over to him, sharing a soft kiss, the pair turning to Matthew, lifting up their skirts to show their panties. Mathew chuckled before they turned around and lifted their skirts again, showing their cute little butts. Feeling Matthew's hand on his bare arse made him shudder. "Done this often?" he had to ask.

"First time, but I feel wonderful, Matty. Damian hasn't done it to this degree, but look at him now. He's beautiful."

"He sure is. And everyone else?"

Making sure Matthew was sat down with a drink, he sat down next to him, as close as possible, resting his hand on his thigh, seeing him smile as he saw his manicured and painted nails. "Matthew, ever heard of a house boy?"

"Not really."

"Okay, I'll put it simply. I live here with eight men. Damian lives here part-time, so it's the other eight over there. All tall fucking hunks, right? The sort of men I generally adore. Well, as the house boy, I am provided extremely cheap room, board and a location close to campus. In return, I provide sexual relief for the young men who live in this house. Basically, I suck a lot of cock, swallow a lot of cum, and I'm fucked constantly, Matthew."

"All eight of them?"

"Yes. I'm also in an open relationship with both Tom and Damian."

"Are you safe?"

"Anyone who visits for some fun must get a test. Otherwise, we bareback in this house. I don't want to feel a condom inside me, I want to feel bare skin and my lover cumming inside me. We've had a couple of gangbangs while I've lived here, no-one from outside the house just yet. Also visited a few gay clubs and enjoyed a gloryhole or two."

"Wow. So really coming out of your shell?"

"I'm loving life, Matty, and having a lot of fun and a lot of fantastic sex." Moving a hand towards his crotch, he wasn't surprised to feel he was hard again. "Matty, one simple question. Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes, I'd love to. I want to. I really want to."

"Could you do it right here, right now, in front of all my friends?"

"Wouldn't care if it was in the middle of the harbour bridge, Steve."

Standing up, he stood in front of his friend. "Take off your clothes, Matty. I want to see your body again."

He smiled as his best friend was eager to get naked, sitting back down with his thick cock resting against him. Damian walked over with some lube. "Damn, nice body, Matty. If you want to fuck me too, I wouldn't complain."

"Damian is slowly coming out of his shell too, but he's just so adorably sweet, part of me wants him to remain the shy, beautiful boy he was."

Damian kissed him softly. "We should make love dressed like this one day and definitely film it!"

"Great minds think alike, beautiful."

Lubing up Matthew's cock, he could sense the excitement dripping from his best friend, knowing this was what he really wanted. Lifting his shirt again, taking off his black lace panties was difficult, turning around as he lowered them, giving Matthew a great look at his arse and the plug he always wore. Handing over his panties, he would have felt they were wet from the pre-cum that was leaking from his cock. "I wore all this for you, Matty," he explained, removing the plug from his arse and lubing himself up, "I wanted you to see how pretty I can be. I wanted to hear you call me that when we made love."

"I always thought... Steve, I..."

Straddling his lap, he leaned forward to kiss him again, whimpering into his mouth when he felt two strong hands grab his arse. "I love you, Matty," he whispered, "I have for a long time." With those words, he lowered himself down that thick, hard cock he'd wanted inside him since the first time he'd seen it next to him on the couch at home.

"Oh fuck," Matthew cried, "Fucking hell, you're tight, Steve."

"Stevie. Call me Stevie."

"I'll call you whatever you want. Just ride me with that tight arse of yours. Fuck..."

Resting a hand on each shoulder, Steven wanted to feel him cum quickly, immediately riding him hard and fast, unable to stop the moans that escaped him, again feeling the urge to cry that he was finally making love to his best friend. Matthew still looked a little stunned by what was happening, Steven gently grabbing his wrist, placing it under his skirt so he could stroke his cock.

"I remember this," he whispered, "I always loved feeling your cock in my hand, feeling it throb when I made you cum."

"Make me cum again then, baby. I'll cum all over you while you cum in my arse."

He rode him faster and faster, really driving himself down on Matthew's cock. His lover could barely concentrate on stroking him, so suggested he just hold his hips to keep him balanced so he could stroke himself. He took off his skirt, showing off the garter, suspenders and thigh highs. His eyes lit up at what he could see. "Oh my god, you're so fucking sexy, Stevie."

"Thank you," he whispered back, stroking his cock. Riding him faster still, he could feel his orgasm arriving rather quickly, no surprise as he'd been turned on nearly all day since waking up. Leaning forward to kiss him again, he felt Matthew slide his tongue into his mouth, hands back on his arse again, giving each cheek a firm squeeze which earned another moan.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, feeling his orgasm imminent, "I'm going to cum, baby. All over your chest."

"Cum for me, Stevie. I love watching you cum."

He moaned loudly, continuing to bounce away as he cock thoroughly exploded, leaving six long white streaks of cum up Matthew's tanned chest. Slowing to a stop, that's when the emotions hit big time, Matthew realising immediately as he sat up and held him close. "I love you too, Stevie," Matthew whispered.

"Fuck, that was a good orgasm," he murmured, hoping he wasn't ruining his make-up.

Giving himself a couple of minutes, he lifted himself up off his lap and leaned on the couch onto arm. Glancing back, he wiggled his arse and grinned. "Mount and fuck me, baby. Give me that big cock."

Matthew grinned and wasted no time mounting him, leaning forward as he wasted no time pounding his tight little arse. Tom wandered over, lowering his shorts, Steven immediately swallowing his cock.

"Boyfriend?" Matthew grunted.

"Yeah."

"You don't mind me fucking him?"

"Open relationship. You're good. Enjoy fucking him. He's got a great arse."

"My god, you're right."

Steven was concentrating on blowing Tom but moaned loudly, hoping Matthew understood. His cock was now driving into him deep and he was sure his best friend wasn't going to last much longer. Tom was clearly excited too, grabbing the back of his head, starting to thrust up into his mouth, opening his throat to take his entire length.

"Take my cock," Matthew grunted, "Fuck... Can I visit often, Tom?"

"Whenever you want. I know how much he wants you to fuck him."

"Oh fuck, I'm close... I want to fill you up, Stevie. You want me to fill you up?"

He managed to nod as Tom was now verging on fucking his face, aware he was going to cum quickly. Matthew was now pounding him senseless, realising that Steven loved being fucked nice and hard. He moaned around Tom's thick cock as he waited for them both to cum. Matthew was the first to erupt, hearing his loud groan before he felt that familiar warm sensation as a man filled his arse with another load of cum. Matthew's orgasm set of Tom's, driving his cock deep and practically firing down Steven's throat. They both kept thrusting until they were empty, Tom withdrawing first, allowing Steven to catch his breath, before he felt Matthew slowly pull his cock out of his arse.

"Thanks, Tom," Steven said cheerfully, "I love your cum."

"I know you do, cutie. Thought you'd like a nice cock to suck."

Turning around, Matthew was sitting back, catching his breath. Leaning down, he took his cock in his mouth, earning another moan as he stroked his back. "Oh... I didn't expect this..." He sucked him long enough until he was nice and clean before he straddled his lap again. "Want to stay the night?"

"I'd love to."

"Good. I'm hungry and a bit thirsty now. Jim, how's the food coming along?"

"Ready soon, cutie. Waiting for you and Matthew to finish up before I put the finishing touches."

Putting his skirt back on, he let Mathew keep his panties, though suggested if he wanted to keep them, he'd make sure he'd cum in this first. He sat on his lap as they ate, Matthew's hands all over his body, spending half the time making out in addition to focusing on filling their stomachs. When light started to fade and the temperature dropped, he wondered if Matthew was capable of carrying him upstairs to his room. Matthew took that as a challenge, and he did it easily, of course.

"I'll get changed and take off everything. Can you handle being with me as me?"

Matthew smiled. "I'll let you know when you're back."

Steven smiled as he knew Matthew would accept him, no matter what. Taking off his make-up took time. He was careful undressing, particularly with his thigh highs. He smiled as his painted toenails came into view. Returning to his bedroom, Matthew was naked, perched back on some pillows. His face lit up when he came into view, shutting the door and approaching a little nervously. "Real me now," he whispered, "Still love me?"

"Love you more. Come here."

Joining him on the bed, he wasn't surprised when ending up on his back, Matthew having sneakily applied lube, sliding his cock back inside him without a problem. They made love for at least an hour, Steven erupting all over himself this time. Matthew lasted far longer, fucking him slowly for what felt like half an hour, only going faster as they seemed to be approaching the hour mark. Steve had long fuck sessions before but it was usually with more than one man. He couldn't remember many where a lover had fucked him solidly for an hour.

When Matthew finally came inside him again, he rested on his forearms above him, Steven wrapping his legs around his hips. "I'm sorry, Stevie. I should have..."

He shushed him. "You're here now, Matty. That's what matters. I love you."

"I love you too."

After a quick shower, needed due to all the cum, Steven found himself snuggling back against his best friend. Only when facing away did he allow himself to weep for finally having what he'd wanted for so long. Matthew realised and held him tight, whispering so many wonderful things into his ear, he almost started sobbing uncontrollably. But he slept like a log, waking in the morning wondering if the previous day a dream, turning around to see his best friend already awake, watching him sleep.

"I don't want you to go," he whispered.

"I'll visit often. I promise. But work takes me away quite often."

"I know. It's just... We've waited so long..."

"Whenever I'm back, I'll do my best."

"What will you tell people?"

"That I'm a relationship with the man I love. It's a little awkward considering particular circumstances, but I'd rather be happy with you in an unconventional relationship, then miserable with someone else I don't love as much."

He had to leave after breakfast, escorting him outside to his car. A last embrace and one hell of a long kiss had them both hard again. "Call me," he whispered.

"I'll do better. I promise again." Kissing him a final time, he told him how much he loved him again before he got behind the wheel of his car and, with a final wave, he drove away.

Steven stood there for a minute and found himself smiling. It had been worth the wait.