The House Boy Ch. 09

Story Info
Steven and Damian push the boundaries.
9.2k words
4.75
5.5k
6

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven woke up early as always. No matter what day of the week, his body clock alarm always woke him up and there was little chance of him getting back to sleep. Waking up early did give him the chance to watch his beautiful lover fast asleep though. That gorgeous and shiny black hair. His smooth, pale, unblemished skin. His soft body spooned back against him.

Damian eventually turned around in his arms, snuggling into him. Steven wasn't fooled. He knew his young lover was now awake. "Morning, beautiful," he whispered.

"Shhhh. Still sleeping."

"Is that right?" he asked before he struck, fingers at the sides of his lover. Damian shrieks immediately as his fingers were up and down his sides and chest, Damian trying to fight him off. Neither boy was particularly strong, so it ended up being stalemate, eventually stopping their tickling and choosing to make out instead.

After a long make-out and mutual masturbation session, cum ending up all over themselves and the bed as both were rather excited, they had a quick shower to wash themselves down, heading downstairs for breakfast once they'd dried off, putting on some clothes as neither wanted to end up fucking too early on a Saturday.

"We still on for tonight?" Jim asked once they'd sat down together.

"Of course. We haven't been to a club in quite a while."

"And you're going dressed up?" Mark wondered.

He shared a glance with Damian, who returned that usual sweet smile. "Definitely. We've picked out the dresses and shoes we want to wear already. We need to go get our nails and hair done first. My hair's a little longer now so don't need the wig..." He glanced at Tom. "You know Damian and I will be going all out tonight, Tom?"

"I know, sweetheart. We'll keep an eye out for both of you, don't worry."

"It's also end of semester on Friday. Damian is going to come home with me for the two weeks. What are you doing, Tom? I'd love you to join me too. Mum would love you around."

Tom sighed, kissing his cheek. "I'm going to see my grandparents. They've been asking to see me. And, of course, they don't know the whole truth about my lifestyle so..."

"Introducing me would be awkward at best."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. Everyone else knows you and Damian are my boyfriends. Hell, the entire campus knows who you are to all of us. But family... Once I've finished studying and have a job, and I can support myself, I'll be telling the parents, and them cutting me off won't mean all that much. They cut me off now, I'm broke and homeless."

"No, you'll live with my mother and me. As for everyone else here, we'd work something out." Taking his hand, he gave it a squeeze, their roles of support swapping for a moment. "But I understand, Tom. Don't worry. Just don't forget about me while you're away."

"Hardly. Two cute boys like you? Unforgettable."

"Oh, one more thing." He turned to Damian. "Suzy is coming back from Melbourne for part of the break. And she doesn't know I'm gay either. She's sent me the date she's flying in, asking if I'd meet her at the airport. So I'm thinking we go together."

"Dressed how?"

"Normally, but she'll figure out rather quickly you're one of my boyfriends."

"And how will she react?"

"I thought I was bisexual when we slept together. She wouldn't know that I've pretty much figured out I wasn't that. I slept with Suzy because I genuinely loved her as my best friend, and found her attractive. But, looking back, she was the only girl I ever looked at that way. I lusted after all the big, strong boys and cute pretty ones like you."

"If she's important to you, Stevie, then of course I'll go with you."

"I'll ask Mum if I can borrow her car for the day."

It was a relaxing day for everyone. He and Damian ensured his roommates all received at least one blowjob during the day, sitting two of them on the couch, the two boys sucking cock side by side, kissing and swapping cum each time they made the two men erupt. They blew Tom together as always, before they put on a little show, stripping naked and blowing each other to orgasm, aware that Jim and Mark filmed them.

Early afternoon, they headed out together with Jim, who drove them to the salon first for another round of hand and feet care before it was the hairdresser. Jim happily sat back and watched as the two boys were pampered for a couple of hours. Steven still wondered how the big man truly felt about him. The gruff exterior covered what he knew was a heart of gold, often left wondering if he truly needed a clone of Steven so he'd be truly happy. He figured it was a conversation needed for later.

Returning home by early evening, the two boys headed upstairs to his room, though Damian now spent most of his time at the house, alternating sleeping with Tom and Steven most of the time, and whenever Tom and Steven were together, he'd sleep with one of the other men. Didn't happen too often though.

Both boys chose only to wear thigh highs, slipping on a pair of panties, forgoing a bra as their dresses didn't have anything over their shoulders. Helping each other zip up, they slid on their shoes, both going with a slightly higher heel, having spent a week practicing walking in the things, both left wondering how women wore heels all the time without falling over. Helped they both had tiny feet, at least in comparison to the average man.

Looking in the mirror, Damian stood in front of him, Steven wrapping his arms around his chest, Damian leaning back against him. "Well, I think we've gone from pretty to absolutely fucking gorgeous," he said softly.

"Are we getting fucked a lot tonight?"

"Yes. Does that bother you?"

"No. I want to go wild tonight. Just random cock in my mouth and arse, as long as you're by my side."

Turning Damian to face him, he met his eyes. "One night, I think you and me just go together, dressed like schoolgirls, and we go looking for another fantasy."

"Daddy?" Damian whispered.

"I don't have any issues due to my own father, he's just a prick. But the idea of being with an older man, with all that strength, and knowing he's bound to have a big fat cock... I think we find a pair of them, tell them we're innocent eighteen year old boys, considering how we'd be dressed too, and we'd spend a night just being pounded mercilessly"

"Are you trying to make me hard?" Damian giggled.

"I love seeing your hard cock."

"I really want to kiss you right now but don't want to ruin our lip gloss."

"I do like the black lips. Going properly vamp."

"You know me, Stevie. Pale skin, black clothes."

Damian was all in black. Dress. Thigh Highs. Heels. Panties. Nails. Steven was all in red. He thought he looked pretty damned good in red. Carefully walking downstairs, their friends were waiting for them. Yes, they were dressed like women, both of them feeling utterly beautiful, but Steven still worried if his eight lovers would find him attractive dressed like he was.

Bulges that appeared suggested he had nothing to worry about. They still say the youthful looking young men underneath the clothing.

"Do you feel pretty, you two?" Tom asked with a smile.

"Can you take some photos for us? I want to send them to Mum and post them online."

"Of course."

They moved outside, taking them all by the front door or on the lawn. Jim and Mark offered their hand as the heel would dig into the grass, both boys eventually just finding themselves carried by two strong men. "Fuck, you're beautiful," Jim whispered to him.

"Thank you, Jim."

"Going all out tonight?"

"Yeah. Is that okay with everyone?"

"Of course. We've been waiting for you to finally just give in and get fucked. You're only young once, Stevie."

Steven nor Damian felt confident enough to go into a regular pub dressed how they were. If it was some sort of fancy dress party, it would be ignored. But they were obviously two young gay men who would certainly receive some uncomfortable stares and, to be honest, one or two harsh comments. They tried not to let such things get to them, but it would still put a dampener on the evening.

Arriving at the club, there wasn't a long line to wait to get in. Approaching the large doorman, learning quickly after their first visit that his name was Luke, Steven had charmed him after only his second visit. He thought William was a man mountain. Luke was six-six, even six-seven, and built like a second rower. Utterly fucking enormous, both tall and wide.

Noticing the grin as he and Damian approached, the large man folded his arms, trying to look tough but his face just didn't carry the threat. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? Two pretty young boys on a night out?"

Steven ran his hand up and down his chest, fluttering his eyelashes. "Do you need to see our ID, Luke? Surely you can let two pretty boys inside for some fun?"

"Hmmm. I'm not sure. What about your friend?"

Damian ran his hand up and down his bulging bicep. "Maybe my boyfriend and I could make it worth your while?"

Luke laughed immediately. "God, you two would probably run me ragged." Pausing, he leaned down closer to them. "You're both utterly beautiful tonight though. You head in and have some fun. Be safe. And if you have any problems, you come and get me, okay? I won't have anyone bothering two such pretty little things tonight."

They both kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Luke!" they exclaimed in unison, hearing their eight friends laughing away behind them as Luke let their group in together. They all knew the two boys had Luke wrapped around their collective finger. Like nearly any gay man they'd meet nowadays.

Tom bought the first round as usual, Damian and Steven sipping at their drinks before handing Tom and Jim their purses, heading straight for the dance floor. Both would admit their dancing had improved since they'd started hitting the clubs, dancing close together so their bodies were touching, Damian eventually turning to grind against him. They attracted a crowd as always, Damian eventually turning to kiss him. "I'm so fucking horny right now..."

"Give it another hour and we'll stop at the gloryhole first. Get some cum down our throat."

"And then downstairs to fuck?"

"Remember, if you want to stop..."

Damian kissed him again. "It's okay. I want to do this. We want to do this."

"Definitely."

Tom, Jim, Mark and Mike joined them on the dance floor, the two boys finding themselves pressed between their hard bodies, feeling their erections pressing into them. Hiking up their dresses, they finally slid down to their knees, fishing out four cocks from trousers, sucking and stroking them off simultaneously. A large cheer went up as people noticed what was going on. After making all four of them orgasm, the two swapping cum each time they took a load in the mouth, the bell was rung four times, Tom returning from the bar with a tray of shots.

"You two are proving rather popular here," he said, chuckling away, "Going upstairs soon?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, William and Jim will keep lookout as always. And downstairs?"

They shared a glance, stepping closer to him. "We both just want anonymous dick," Damian whispered, "Just be a cum dump for the night. Is that okay?"

Tom kissed them both softly. "Of course. As I tell Stevie every day, you're living your best life. We've already organised it with Mike, who runs this place. Mark and myself will be at the door, checking who heads in. Once word passes around, we'll just make sure you're safe. Luke will stop being on the door by around 1am or so when they stop entry, so he might head down here too."

"I'd love him to fuck me," Steven admitted.

"I think he's more than aware of that, sweetheart, considering you incessantly flirt with him whenever we're here."

After enjoying a couple of shots and another drink, the two boys made their way through the club to the stairs, noticing the interest they had already gained as they carefully climbed towards the bathroom. Walking inside, it was thankfully deserted, the pair giggling away as they headed to the central stall, closing the door and waiting for the first arrivals.

They didn't wait long, a big cock arriving through the hole to either side. "Oh yummy. Here we go, baby," Steven said.

"Hope we get a tasty treat at the end, Stevie. God, we are suck fucking cum sluts."

"Get your lips around my cock, you little slut," a voice said from the other side.

"Whatever you say, baby," Steven cooed, licking up the thick shaft before swallowing the cock on offer. Lifting their dresses, sitting on their knees, they pulled down their panties and stroked themselves at the same time, not to bring themselves to orgasm, but it always felt nice stroking their cock while sucking one.

"Oooh, I've got a talented little cum slut here, guys," the man Damian was blowing exclaimed.

"The little one sucking my cock has some talent too, mate."

"Okay, be quiet and just cum in my mouth already," Steven moaned, hearing laughter from what was no doubt a few people waiting.

He lost track of how many times he and Damian were called various names involving the term 'slut', and both absolutely loved it. He was fairly sure that, by the time they'd finished and wanted to move on, they'd each blown at least a dozen men, their chins dripping with cum they couldn't swallow. Turning to face each other, they couldn't help giggle before making out, stroking each other for a few minutes. "We're doing this on the floor of a bathroom in a gay club," Damian finally stated, "Not sure if this is debauchery at its finest or just ultra fucking slutty."

"Who cares! You enjoyed yourself?"

"I think I'm a cum slut like my boyfriend."

Standing up, they lowered their dresses, dried their faces with toilet paper, before opening the door to the groans of the few guys that were waiting. Explaining that they'd just sucked a lot of cock, they added that they would be heading downstairs later. That certainly raised the mood of those who had been waiting. Hand in hand, they headed back downstairs to find most of their friends socially engaged, so he bought Damian a drink, standing behind him at the bar, pressing his erection into him.

"I love you, Stevie," he whispered, turning back to kiss him again.

Reaching under his dress, he found his hard cock being held back by his panties. Lifting his dress enough to free his cock, he stroked Damian's cock as he leaned back against him, unable to stop the moans. "I love you too, Damian," he whispered into his ear.

"I'm going to cum really quickly."

"Brad?" The bartender looked at him and smiled. He knew Steven rather well by now. "Can I get a glass?"

"Sure thing, Stevie."

Handing him the glass, Damian held it for him as Stevie continued to stroke his cock. "Oh fuck, gonna cum," Damian moaned, Steven aiming his cock into the glass as his boyfriend erupted. The bell rang again, everyone cheered, as Damian left a nice dose of cum in the glass. Putting it on the bar, there was plenty of laughter as Damian turned to kiss him, ensuring his cock was then put away.

"You want me to drink it?" Damian asked.

"It would be hot if you did."

Damian grabbed the glass and put the entire load in his mouth, then smiled and kissed him. They both moaned as they swapped his cum for a few minutes before they finally had to swallow and break the kiss. "Holy shit, that was hot," Damian murmured.

Enjoying another drink together, their friends wandered over from time to time to check on them. Eventually, Mike who ran the club asked if they were ready to go downstairs. That's when Steven noticed the nerves from Damian. Taking his lover in his arms, he asked if he was sure. "God yes, I'm desperate to do this, but it's still nerve-wracking."

"I know, I'm nervous too."

Mike, the owner, escorted them downstairs, Tom and Mark waiting for them to arrive. Mike made sure the lighting was just how he wanted it, Tom and Mark taking a seat at the empty bar. Steven and Damian slid out of their dresses, folding them neatly, taking the plug out of them and lubing themselves up. Positioning themselves on the long couch, knees on the seat, resting their arms on the top of the couch, they made out as they waited for the crowd to begin.

"I love you, Damian," he whispered, "We're going to have a blast."

"I love you too. Wouldn't do anything like this with anyone else."

The first few men arrived after a few minutes. Tom and Mark stopped them, telling them the rules. No names. No ages. Talking was encouraged otherwise, the dirtier, the better. It would be bareback. Only anal was on offer. They were to cum inside them. Only from behind as it was to be anonymous. Only one cock in each of them at a time. They could fuck them as hard as they wanted. The harder, the better, but they were not to be overly rough either.

Steven moaned when he felt the first large hand on his shoulder and a thick cock teasing his hole. "You're young," the man whispered, "And beautiful. Love the stockings and heels. What about the panties?"

"Leave them there, just move them to the side."

"Lovely. You have a lovely little arse too."

"Thank you. If you'd like, slide that big cock inside and fuck me."

Closing his eyes, he moaned as he felt the thick cock slide inside him to the base. With two hands on his shoulders, the man wasted no time fucking him hard and fast, just as he expected would happen. Glancing to his left, Damian was looking at him, already smiling, watching his body jerk as he was being fucked just as hard.

"Damn, this is one tight arse," the man fucking Damian stated.

"This one is pretty fucking tight too."

"Don't get much young boypussy nowadays."

Steven would admit he didn't always like that term at first, though he'd grown to at least tolerate it. A purely personal thing. He had a bum, an arse, a butt, an anal passage. He enjoyed anal sex. Pussy was... Well, pussy, referencing a vagina or a cunt, something found on a woman, and even though he was dressed up, he never felt like a woman. Then again, if people wanted to use it with him and Damian, it made sense, particularly when they were presenting as feminine, and Damian was definitely effeminate at times.

"Oh yeah, fuck my boypussy," Damian moaned. He felt the same way as Steven, but might as well get into it for the guys fucking him.

The guy fucking Steven was definitely enjoying himself, grunting and groaning as he fucked him harder and faster with each passing minute. Before he knew it, he felt him drive that thick cock deep and warm cum flooding his bowels, the man groaning as he unloaded. Leaving his cock buried until his orgasm passed, he felt a soft kiss on his cheek. "Thanks, darling. Don't get to fuck such a sweet little arse too often."

"You're welcome. Thanks for the great fuck."

The man laughed. "You're a good kid."

Feeling a new cock slide inside him within a minute, he felt strong hands at his hips, but otherwise, the man remained silent. He figured he was either a silent lover or perhaps it was his first time. He'd sucked more the one first timers cock at the gloryhole by now. But whoever it was, his dick was nice and thick, making him moan. He continued to look at Damian, who hadn't moved his eyes from him.

"Fuck yes," Steven moaned, "Feed my boypussy that big dick."

"You're cute," the man finally whispered.

"Thanks. You've got a great dick. Spreading me nicely."

"I've never... I've never really done this."

"Arse virgin?"

"Yeah."

He figured out rather quickly. "Married?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry. I know it's tough being in the closet."

"I just had to try..."

"Cum in me. You can cum in me."

The man didn't last too much longer. He didn't like the idea of the man cheating, but if he was so deep in the closet, there was that part which could understand his conundrum. Middle-aged man probably, married, couple of kids, living a false life. Even in today's world, a lot of men simply couldn't deal with it and spent most of their lives living a lie. Feeling him cum, the man groaned softly. Once his climax was over, the guilt must have overwhelmed him, hearing him whisper sorry before he disappeared.