The House of Frightful Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It fooled one wolf, who had to slow down for a short distance but the other, the one who had locked eyes with her before, had turned on a dime in pursuit. Ellen's legs burned as did her lungs and what air she had in them was ripped out of her as the amber eyed wolf grabbed her swaying tail and yanked hard. The belt held fast and the sudden jerk upset her and she went crashing to the ground with a yelp. He followed her down instantly, his knee digging into her side until she rolled onto her back. His full weight was on her and she had little other choice than to stare up into his eyes through the werewolf mask. She whimpered and tried hiding further into the ground as he gently stroked her whiskered cheek with a thumb, a wolfish grin hidden behind his long snout.

"You're going to be delicious, little pussycat." He stuck his thumb into her mouth and pressed down on her tongue. Ellen almost licked it, thought better of it and bit down enough to hurt. He withdrew his hand right away and sent it down across her cheek with a crack. Her head turned to the side from the strike and when she turned her eyes back up at him they were laced with fear.

His hand gripped her wrist just before she was able to hit him and he trapped it against the ground. By now the yellow eyed wolf had arrived and he took possession of both of her wrists, holding them well above her head. Amber eyes sat back and with both hands took hold of her black tights just under her belt. With ease he tore the cloth down the seam between her legs. Underneath she only wore a black thong, which did little to hide her rosy lips- or the shine to them.

"Get on your knees, kittycat or we'll make you." Amber eyes commanded, keeping his hands on the torn fabric. As she rotated under him slowly with a sob in her throat he tore the rest of the tights to reveal her firm ass sitting atop her slender legs. He was now sitting on her lower legs as he unzipped his jeans, a hand taking a generous amount of her flesh and squeezing it until she started saying "Pl-please stop I don't want this anymore, pl-please!"

"Shut up" he barked, sending a stinging slap onto her right cheek. She cried out and squirmed, receiving another quick spank with an order to stay still.

She quieted down after another few spanks, her face lying in the dirt as he pulled her hips up, raising her reddened bottom for himself. When she heard the zipper just above her head she whined, knowing what was coming, or at least she thought she did.

Ava wailed as she felt the white wax drip down her shoulders and over the small of her back, drying as it cooled on her skin but not quick enough that it didn't burn first. She was blindfolded now and had been when the icy knife slowly carved a rough outline on her back. She did what she could to understand what it was they were etching but it was one of the cultists who uttered the word wings that she finally figured it out.

She was tense every time the blade sketched a feather or spine, goosebumps on her back followed the red marks. It wasn't enough to make her bleed, but the frozen edge sure felt like it was doing just that.

When the knife slid down between her cheeks and poked her rim her voice cracked with pleas. They were ignored and their pitch heightened as she heard one of them say it was ready to be extracted. The knife was withdrawn and a small switch was flipped and Ava could hear a loud buzzing sound.

She shrieked and pulled at the chains above her head and the ropes at her feet, anything to get away. Her attempts were futile and another shriek forced it's way out of her as a rounded vibrating head touched her clit which was still covered by her panties.

"We need an orgasm, her heart and eyes and then we shall summon him at last." They said in unison and she shook her head as fast as she could until more wax was dripped onto her full ass, making her yell which dissolved into a moan as the vibrator worked its magic on her.

Ellen felt like she had been torn open. The wolf had only had two fingers inside of her asshole before he had pressed the head of his shaft into her. She screamed and clawed helplessly at the ground as he embedded himself in her dry hole with no liquid relief. Her screams were elevated as her head was yanked up into the air enough for the yellow eyed wolf to line his cock up with her mouth.

"God please stoooaahhhpp now goddd please" Ellen groaned as the Amber eyed wolf picked up his pace, widening her forbidden hole for his own pleasure. Her begging was silenced with a single harsh thrust and her groans muffled as the yellow eyed werewolf took her mouth.

His cock was thick and no matter how he tried the wolf couldn't get it down Ellen's throat. He kept her clogged continually though, her moans and groans bumping into his head on their way out of her mouth. She couldn't stop herself from licking his length as her face was used.

"Oohh kitty got some tongue to her. This little puss likes sucking on my cock. I bet her pussy would like it too. Lift her up for me." The yellow eyed wolf teased her, looking down at her tear stained red cheeks. Ellen's whiskers had started running dark streaks down her face and neck. When the wolf pulled his shaft out from between her lips he slapped the streaks with it, adding her own spit and his precum to the mess before amber eyes hoisted her back by a grip on her arms. Ellen's cheeks burned with humiliation and shame from how turned on she was and she dreaded them finding it out for themselves how much that was.

Inside the house Ava's legs were trembling now something fierce. The vibrator was relentless and the wax was constant on her back. When she felt a hand on her hip she begged for them to stop again, her words more a moan of agonized pleasure than anything intelligible. There was a slight adjustment with the positioning of the wand, a tugging aside of her panties and not a second later she felt her cunt lips being briefly kissed by something hard just before they were forced open by one of the cultist's cocks.

Her blindfolded head arched up to release a great cry that emptied her lungs. The cultist thrust harshly into her, his hand pressing her hips down onto him as he leaned forward and whispered into her ear "Listen Ava, there's no hope for you. You signed away your life and it will go to a bigger cause. Give into the pleasure while you still have some semblance of freedom."

She was panting heavily as his breath withdrew from her neck and was replaced by the familiar edge of the frozen knife. Her heart jumped into her throat, sitting just above her collarbone, thudding her skin into the metal. Ava was convinced she was going to die here and now with this stranger inside her. She sobbed and repeated her pleas, peppered with grunts from his assault.

When his breath grew heavy in her ear and the knife shifted along to the other side of her neck she knew he'd cum in her while she was still breathing. To her shock he stepped out and away, his hard cock dropping out of her engorged lips. Her emptiness was momentary though as the second cultist forced his longer shaft into her with a pleasured groan.

Ava dropped her head and wept as her body was used as a dangling fleshlight. The knife had disappeared and instead she felt teeth on her neck followed shortly by two ice cubes being held directly onto her perky nipples.

"Ooohh" she vocalized through her tears, the ice burned as it melted, igniting all of her breasts in prickling pain. The man inside of her bit down on her neck as he set the vibrator on high. Her breath caught and Ava lost all control over herself. Her legs quakes and threatened to break free of the ropes as she came hard to the choir of voices "With this sacrifice we summon thee!"

The second cock pulled out of her as Ava rode out the coerced waves of pleasure. There was thudding and howling wind could be heard, disorienting the terrified girl. Then there was nothing except her rapid, shallow breath.

Without her sight, the dark cackling that erupted through the entire house frightened her to the point where she peed herself. The shame of the liquid soaking her panties and running down her spread legs was short lived however, as she felt a presence looming over her. A haunting whisper in her ear made her heart stop, "You're mine, little angel."

The shift from horizontal to vertical added a new wave of pain to Ellen's asshole as her weight was shifted onto his piercing cock. She struggled against him as the other wolf came up to her, tracing her pussy lips with his wet cock.

Amber eyes had slowed his thrusts and kept her still for his packmate, who licked his lips under his mask with delight.

"She's fucking soaked. What a little slut we caught tonight! Arroooh!" he howled in a fit of laughter as he lifted one of her legs up in the air. His large head threatened to tear her pink slit open but arousal gave way and he was able to push inside as she whimpered with great discomfort.

Ellen cried out as he bottomed out inside her pussy much too quickly, her head shaking no but her sounds of mixed pleasure cried yes. Amber eyes pushed his way into her ass again, her hole much tighter now and he moaned into her ear which made her shiver.

They alternated thrusts, groaning with effort and excitement. Yellow eyes lifted his mask enough to expose his teeth, which found their way to her bare shoulder. He bit down, eliciting a yelp and low moan from the trapped kitten. Amber eyes followed suit, instead opting to twist her head and lock lips with hers. There was little resistance to her returning the kiss.

The wolf's teeth moved up to her neck and he growled as the other forced his tongue inside her mouth, suppressing her own. Ellen was in such a heightened state that she found herself quickly nearing a monumental orgasm. It had gotten to the point where she had to decide whether to keep kissing him or to breathe, and she wasn't in the right headspace to be making the right decisions.

The basement now reeked of piss as Ava hung there trembling in her own personal darkness. The demon chuckled as he tilted her blindfolded face up with a hand cupping her chin. He turned her this way and that, inspecting her nonchalantly. When he released her he snapped his fingers, making her shrink backwards.

"On her knees. Her cunt is tainted, I will have no part in it. Her little mouth however, will burn with my seed."

Ava gasped as the chain holding her up clanked loudly and slowly gained slack, a hand holding each shoulder as the ropes around her ankles were adjusted as she sank to her knees. She whimpered as she knelt in the small puddle she had made. She stayed there trembling, her arms still above her head as her curly hair was yanked backwards, and her parted lips were brushed by the demon's tip, the momentary contact leaving a sharp tingling sensation on them.

She wanted to bargain with him, with the devil himself, to free her of this torment. Her mistake was to open her mouth only to have it pried open wider with the demon's wide shaft pushing inward. She could feel the slight tug of friction the condom had on her lips, and then she could feel the creeping burn spreading through her throat.

The amber eyed werewolf made the choice for Ellen as he withdrew his length and rammed it back up inside her, forcing her head to jerk up in a shriek that carried through the field and her over the edge into a mind numbing orgasm. Her body spasmed between the werewolves, contractions in each hole pulling both of them with her. There was a unison of grunts and moans as she felt her insides become coated in cum. The men continued to fuck her through their rut, masked faces turning up in a triumphant howl. She was still quaking and not fully aware of her surroundings as both men slipped out of her now oozing and twitching holes. They sneered at her and one wolf shouldered the other, nodding at her with his softening shaft in his hand. He aimed at her face and let loose a stream of piss, it splashing just against her mouth and onto her cheek.

"That's right, mark her like a used bitc-- oh fuck" yellow eyes stalled his taunt, his hand coming to the other wolf's shoulder.

It was the growling that came from them, not the warm spritz, that slowly pulled her from her blissful state. Standing a few feet away, bathed in moonlight was a scarecrow with eyes as red as blood. The werewolves backed away into the stalks before turning tail and running, and only then did Ellen realize she needed to run too. That was if her legs still worked.

Ava's anguished whining was marred with severe gagging as the demon gripped the back of her head and beat his pelvis against her tear stained cheeks repeatedly. The heat from whatever was on the condom was threatening to upend her stomach but she managed to hold on. The vibrator had been returned to her tender nub. She groaned around his shaft, her eyes screwed shut tightly under the blindfold.

She could feel the distension in her throat with every plunge inward. Her hands writhed in vain to save herself from choking on his shaft. The demon groaned and let his head drop back as he used hers. He pulled back enough for her to gasp for air, the sudden intake burning as the oxygen flaired the hot sauce that was still in her mouth. It sent her into a coughing fit which the demon silenced by driving into the back of her throat and holding it there.

Ava shrieked, choked, sputtered and wheezed for a breath of air, for a molecule of it. A rumbling laughter rolled out of him and throughout her body. The vibrator held against her paired with it to where in some twisted fashion pleasure overrode the pain she was in. When the demon finally granted her a chance to breath she let out an uninhibited moan, her body on the verge of an explosion and yet to her dismay the vibrator was removed a moment too soon, her orgasm ruined. Her wails of frustration were drowned out by the men's cackling. Without any warning, her blindfold was removed and Ava blinded by the white spots in her eyes as they tried adjusting to the light. The ominous figure of the demon was still blurry and out of focus as he moved back towards her to reclaim her body.

Ellen had started crawling away from the scarecrow, it was the most movement she could manage. His boots were heavy behind her, the sound telling her exactly how close he was. The werewolf's piss was still dripping off of her messy cheek and onto the ground. The smell of it burned her nostrils as hysteria set in.

"L-leave me be pl-please" She had started to say, her words ending up getting lost in the dirt as his knee came down on the small of her back, dropping her instantly. She spit out the soil that stuck to her tongue and tried squirming out from under him. He leaned onto her a little more until Ellen whimpered and stayed still. When his hand gripped the back of her neck and tilted her head up, the white in her eyes reflected his glaring red ones. Another pitiful "Pleease" fell out of her mouth as his gloved finger came up to his masked and sewn lips in a shushing motion. No sound came from him to accompany it and that made Ellen shiver involuntarily.

His hand stayed on the nape of her neck, grip tightening as he lifted her to her feet. Her cat tail was dragging between legs on the ground as they waded deeper into the cornfield. Soon they came to a clearing littered with straw on the ground and an empty scarecrow post at it's core. The scarecrow shoved her forward and Ellen barely caught herself on her hands and knees with a grunt against the post. She started crawling away, the straw prickling her through her torn tights and scratching the palms of her hands. Tears obstructed her view and she shrieked as his boot came down on her calf, stopping her from flight. She felt his hand wrap around her tail and pull her backwards, her hands grasping desperately at nothing to stop him.

Ava whimpered as the demon crouched down to stare directly into her soul. His pupils were red slits that were as bright as blood. His painted face curled up in to a wicked grin as he spoke to her in a haunting tone, "Now, you'll behave for the rest of our time here I think. So we'll give you two mercies. One, you'll be unrestrained. Two, I'll have something to quell that fire I've put in that soft little mouth of yours. But you're going to have to work for that second one. How does that sound, angel?"

Her head nodded before she could even process the action. She felt the binds on her wrists loosen and fall down to her sides. Pins and needles immediately coursed through her limbs as she gently rubbed them. Hs intense stare became too much for her and she dropped her gaze with a soft "Thank you for your mercies, demon." He guided her chin back up to force her to keep eye contact and he grinned, replying "Don't thank me just yet." before slipping a gloved finger into her mouth, pressing down on her tongue and gently rubbing it, setting her mouth aflame again with new sauce.

The tears that had stopped briefly returned to her eyes as she sputtered around his thumb. Her throat threatened to close with every breath as her mouth salivated to try to save itself.

"Suck on it like a cock, slut. If you do it well enough, you'll get your relief."

Ava's fearful eyes pleaded with him as she did as commanded, a pained moan leaving her as she tried to wrap her tongue around his finger. The tears fell down her cheeks and the demon leaned forward, keeping her still with his hooked thumb and he licked a few off slowly. This made Ava groan with need and her legs quiver again.

What caught Ellen by surprise was the large glop of coolness that landed just above her stretched asshole. It pooled around her rim and leaked inside as another glop narrowly missed her hole. It was a small amount of comfort before she felt the tip of his cock prod right behind it. Something was amiss though. HIs shaft was more rigid than usual, and as he pressed in she discovered he was much thicker as well. When she managed to look over her shoulder at him her jaw dropped at first in shock, then to scream in pain. He had a ribbed sheath donned on the length of his shaft. It had many rounded spikes on it and as they slowly popped into her abused hole Ellen could not stop herself from shrieking and trying to pull away from him.

The red eyed horror had no trouble yanking her back onto him, burying a few more inches of his studded prick inside of her. Ellen screamed again as his hand gripped her hair, yanking her upwards as he bottomed out in her harshly. His large hand covered her mouth, trapping her cries inside of her. When her eyes finally met his his other hand, now wielding a needle-like straw, began to mime the act of sewing his lips shut. Ellen's eyes managed to grow even wider and whiter as he tipped the needle towards her hidden mouth.

She did her best to shake her head against his shoulder. The message was perfectly clear. Her ability to follow it, however, was in question as he started to work his length inside her, forcing out tiny gasps and tortured whimpers. The lube helped with his girth, but the spikes tugged at her insides and stretched her unevenly. He kept her head pinned to himself as she quietly sobbed.

"Give us a smile, Ava, you're about to make me cum." The devil mocked as he thrust an extra finger inside of her mouth, making her gag. She did her best to smile and coughed at the same time. Her eyes were closed tightly so she didn't see the small container of milk tip towards her occupied mouth. The rush of cold liquid had her choking and she spit some of it out before realizing that that was the mercy she needed to remove the fire in her mouth. By the time she tried swallowing some, the stream had stopped and it dripped down her trembling body onto the floor and mixing with her own little puddle there.