The House of Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be my pleasure." I winked again which made her blush, and broadly smile.

Diane was already waiting for me as I left the shop again at about 5pm.

"Looking for business? " I teased as she stood in a shop doorway. She pursed her lips and playfully punched me in the arm.

We idly chatted about our workdays until we got to bus station.

"This morning?" I asked, "you enjoyed that; didn't you? Turned you on a bit?"

Diane shyly looked away and said nothing.

"It did, didn't it?" I whispered ..... "I bet you played with yourself as soon as you got into work."

She cocked her head in my direction, then shrugged her shoulders.

"You did! I bet you fingered yourself didn't you?" I teased.

Nervously looking around Diane cheekily smiled and nodded her head.

"You little minx!" I whispered and stroked her arse as we boarded the bus.

As soon as we sat down I started again; telling her about some other naughty films I had; girls playing with sex toys and when I started talking about three black guys gang-banging a girl I thought she was going to spontaneously orgasm!

When we got off the bus she seemed to be in a daze; so I cheekily suggested she called in for a coffee and to watch a film with me.

Diane looked at her watch, then thought for a few seconds; "Okay." She naughtily replied.

GAME ON!!

Once inside The House of Fun she suddenly looked a bit nervous; saying her Mother would be expecting her home and would have a meal prepared.

Not wanting to let her off the hook I suggested she phone her Mam and say she'd popped into a friend's house and would be home later; so she should keep her meal hot in the oven.

Diane made the call and when she'd finished looked towards me quite coquettishly, with her little finger touching the corner of her mouth.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked with a dry throat.

"Tea? Coffee?" I thought again; "beer? Lager? I might even have some vodka ..... vodka and coke?"

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" Diane giggled with twinkling eyes.

She knew I was going to fuck her and I knew I was going to fuck her; but just like when my Dad taught me to fish .... I knew I had to take my time and be patient; let her dangle a little; and the results should be well worth the hard work.

"Do I need to?"

She responded with another naughty and coquettish smile. "A little vodka and coke please."

Before going into the kitchen I found the French film I'd told her about and slid it into the machine.

"Are you sure about this?"

She nodded and giggled. "I guess."

"Okay then "

I pressed play and went into the kitchen to fetch the drinks. Five minutes or so later I returned to find her on the sitting on my sofa having kicked her high heels off and with her legs tucked underneath her frame; and a look of wonderment on her face, as a naked man was already getting sucked off by a half dressed woman on the TV.

I handed her the drink and sat beside her, sipping from a can of lager.

After another ten minutes or so she'd already seen three blow jobs and the wife of the house getting royally fucked by the chauffeur; just like on the bus Diane was already squirming in her seat, which made her look uncomfortable and her eyes were nearly as wide as her mouth was hanging open.

"Here; I tell you what," I said as casually as possible; "put your feet up here and I'll rub then for you."

Without taking her eyes off the TV she uncoupled her legs and stretched them full length until her nylon covered 'tiny twinkle toes' were resting on my thighs.

As I'd done 100 times before I began by gently squeezing her toes and heels, then gradually became firmer with each caress, making Diane purr, but not take her eyes off the TV.

Still not taking her eyes off the screen I took the opportunity to run my hand up her stocking clad calf; then the other one,which gave me a thrill as Diane never blinked; even taking gulps of her vodka without looking in my direction.

As I tentatively stroked the outside of her calf's Diane finally looked at me with glazed eyes and a sexy smile.

"Spread your legs." I mouthed; and she slowly complied, exposing her milky white thighs and a lovely pair of white silk French Knickers.

I winked my approval and as she turned to watch one of the daughters getting it doggy style, my hands now softly caressed her thighs as I kissed her lower legs.

I casually flicked her knee length skirt up to her waist, which made her take her eyes off the TV and back to me ...... then smiled, before turning to the TV again.

She had no idea what stroking and caressing her fine denier stockings was doing to me ...... this alone was a fantasy come true. I'd seen stockings like these on glamour models in magazines, but not in real life.

I couldn't believe my luck that not just did Diane actually wear sexy fine stockings for work (normally women have day to day underwear and 'going out' lingerie ..... and they are completely different) but was letting me live out my fantasy stroking and kissing them without realising it!

By the time I got to kissing her soft, milky white thighs her legs were shoulder length apart and I could smell the sweet musk from her fanny; and I swear there was a damp spot in the centre of her French Knickers.

Just as I tugged the wide leg of her knickers and got a first glimpse of her wispy pubes and extended curly labia, the film ended and Diane snapped out of her daze.

"Oh!" She gasped, "Em ..... I need a wee ..... Em." Then untangled my head and arms from her legs and jumped off the coach.

"I need a wee." She confirmed.

"Okay." I agreed a little bit disappointedly, "But you'd better not play with yourself in there."

Diane looked surprised, then gave a thin smile while she blushed.

"I'll do that for you when you come back." I grinned and winked.

The sexy young woman dipped her chin onto her chest and blushed crimson.

"Another drink?"

She nodded as she slipped on her high heels to make the 10 yard walk to the bathroom; but ..... and she knew exactly what she doing, wiggled her way across the living room.

She took a bit longer than I expected, so I was back on the sofa with my can of beer when she sexily wiggled her way back.

"You better haven't played with yourself." I told her with a low voice.

She stopped and shook her head, then looked at the TV where a new film with a guy was interviewing a girl in an office.

"Good girl...... now take your clothes off." Being so brusque was a bit of a risk; but I guessed Diane was what we now call, a bit submissive.

"What?" She looked quizzical; "like a striptease.?"

"That's right." I confirmed, " just like a striptease.

She grinned then giggled, before staring at the TV where the blonde was already naked and sucking the guy off.

Diane closed her eyes and began slowly dancing, which made her pointy tits jiggle underneath her thin wool sweater; this was followed by a faster spin which made her swishy pleated skirt rise, and show a glimpse of stocking top.

Still with her eyes closed Diane hesitantly began pulling her sweater up, then slowly lifted it up past her bra while shaking her hips. I'd never seen a bra like it; as the cups were conical and made her tits look like triangles.

Once that was off she clumsily unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She opened her eyes and looked shocked as I now had my cock in hand and was having a lovely slow wank.

Unfazed she unhooked her bra, and held the cups in her hands for a few seconds before taking it off and waving it around her head as her fantastic tits wobbled. I'd never seen the like before; far from being the biggest or smallest I'd ever seen; they were still hardly touched by human hand; and her rosebud nipples still pointed to the sky and there was next to no sense of sagging ..... they were almost perfect.

"My knickers as well?" She asked mid dance.

"Yep." I told her as I took a swig of beer and waved my stiff cock at her.

With a coy smile and a shrug of her shoulders Diane slid her knickers down her legs and when they were off, she stood slightly legs apart and raised her arms in the air in a star shape ..... "Ta da!" She giggled, then turned 180 degrees to show off her sexy arse, which she shook for me.

Taking advantage of the situation, I firmly told her, "Touch your toes."

She did as told, flexing her arse and giving me an unobstructed view of her swollen pussy which was virtually dripping juice on my carpet.

"Stroke it."

Still bent over, Diane complied, running first one finger along her crack, then without me asking two fingers ..... which easily slid into her honey pot making her gasp.

"Come here."

She straightened up then sexily wiggled towards me.

"Show me the sticky fingers." She pointed the two that had been knuckle deep in her pussy, I took them and licked them clean, which surprised her and made her gasp.

With Diane now completely obedient I had many choices to make; even if she did keep glancing at the TV.

"Sit on my face."

"What?" She asked bemused.

"Sit on my face; I want to lick your cunt."

She still looked confused as I kicked my trousers off then lay down on my sheepskin rug, holding my arms up to guide her towards my face.

I was afraid I'd spontaneously cum as she lowered herself onto my face; looking down towards my aching cock.

Her cunt was hot, sticky and sweet as Tupelo Honey when she squatted above me as I buried my face and began licking from North to South and back again, making her squeal and grunt depending which hole my tongue was flicking over.

I tried to hold her in place, but her legs must have been aching because she soon manoeuvred onto her knees and without any urging, lay flat on top until her face was level with my straining cock.

After a few nervous and tentative kisses on the tip, Diane began copying what the porn stars she'd been enamoured with; sucking and licking my cock like a dirty slut; while I continued my administrations at the other end; alternating between fingering her and stroking her nylons.

Thankfully for me; when I'm in a 69 concentrating on licking her took my mind off the awesome blowjob she was giving me ...... and trust me; for what turned out to be her first time ...... she was a fucking natural; even cupping my balls as she forced as much into her mouth as humanly possible!

The minx did stop a few times; to stare at the TV where a second man had entered the office and the young woman was getting spit-roasted ...... and eventually DP'd.

It was at that stage that I was concentrating on her throbbing clit, with two fingers up her snatch that I 'accidentally' stroked her puckered arsehole with my thumb; and with a slight push ..... in it went which made her give out a guttural groan ....... then she began rubbing her fanny against my face as my tongue and fingers went into an awkward overdrive ...... seconds later she was shaking with an orgasm that made her squeak repeatedly like a demented mouse.

Diane lay on top of me exhausted and panting for fresh breath; while still stroking my bone hard cock.

"Wow." She sighed as she rolled off me, "that was amazing ..... thank you."

"My pleasure m'dear." I teased; "but what about me?"

"Oh." Diane gulped, looking down at my throbbing dick; "what do you want me to do?"

"What do you want to do?"

With her hand wrapped around the shaft, she giggled, then kissed my knob before sucking it again for a minute or so .... not too much though to make me cum.

"Do you ..... you know ..... want to .... you know," she whispered while sensually wanking my cock, "want to ...... fuck me?"

"Sure do.!" I thought for a minute; "are you on the pill?"

Diane nodded in the affirmative. While I loved going bareback with married women .... as any accidents could be passed off as being their husbands; someone like Diane was a whole different prospect.

As Diane trained her eyes on the TV again; "Good." I replied as I clambered up onto the sofa; then waggling my cock, told her ..... "hop on the cock express then!"

"What do you mean?"

At times I couldn't tell if she was naïve and innocent; or just a bit thick ..... probably all three.

"Come up here and sit on it."

She pulled a strange face but obviously now as horny for a fuck as I was; did as I suggested; straddling my thighs and rock hard cock.

"Down a bit," I whispered, then slid my knob along her slimy slit; " ok ..... slowly drop down."

"Oh my God!" she sighed out loud as the first few inches slid in; then "oooohhhhh ...... yes!!" As I quickly bottomed out with her weight.

"Now slowly move up and down on it."

Bloody hell; even though she was nice and juicy; her cunt seemed very tight; which had me thinking she may actually have actually been 'Virgo intacta', but it didn't take long to get a good rhythm going and she was soon fucking me like her life depended on it; while I held onto her by her armpits and sucked on her rubbery tits while occasionally caressing her gorgeous arse and her nylons of course.

In this position with her doing all the work I guessed I could last another few minutes before blast off.

I was right ...... and it was the best few minutes I'd had fucking a female in months!

But eventually my balls began to tighten; and it was my turn ..... so with my hands gripping her hips I began thrusting up and down.

"Do me! Do me! Do me" she squealed like a mantra; "Do me hard!!" while throwing her head back and forth like a pedigree filly on heat.

It felt like an age .... but was probably only a minute when it came up from my toes as I blasted jet after jet of hot spunk deep up her young cunt; leaving her with an astounded look on her cute face; and me panting for breath in the afterglow.

Without any words passing between us, she cupped my head in her hands and kissed me .... a long lingering tongue twister of a kiss, that actually made my cock twitch inside her.

We uncoupled and lay kissing and sensitively touching each other for a few minutes until Diane moved and felt my cum run out of her quim.

"My God!" She gasped as she scooped it on her fingers ..... "that's never happened before." She said to no-one in particular ..... "bloody hell ...." then lifted her fingers to show me.

"Lick it off." I whispered; more hopefully than anything else. Diane looked at the spunk dripping off her fingers, then me as if to check I was serious, I nodded "go on .... lick it off."

She gave a cheeky giggle then did as I urged; licking my spunk off her fingers, then putting them in her mouth; never taking her eyes off mine.

"Does that taste nice?" I asked nervously, but firmly.

She nodded and grinned, placing her fingers between her legs again and scooping some more out and repeating her action.

My cock was suddenly rock hard again!

"Mmmmmmm" she purred then bent forward to suck my cock again ..... cupping and squeezing my balls as she took three or four inches in her mouth at a time.

After cumming only a few minutes previously I knew I was good for another half hour at least; so let her gobble my cock like a cheap whore.

She even managed to surprise me by sliding her hand between her legs and begin frigging herself while she sucked me ...... after a couple of minutes I felt her stiffen as her fingers became a blur ..... and spitting out my cock she began gasping for air as she had a second; more intense orgasm; then flopped; smiling onto her back.

"Do you want another fuck?" I asked between kissing her rubbery nipples.

"Oh God yes!" She panted while stroking her gorgeous tits.

I rolled over and placed myself between her legs, probing the outside of her hot cunt; before my cock-radar found the hole ..... and in it went.

Over the next five or six minutes I fucked her with her nylon clad legs wrapped around my waist; then with them pushed back over my shoulders ...... which she seemed to love; as my cock went in so deep; screaming "more .... more .... more .... yes .... yes!" on ever deep plunge; then I made her get on her hands and knees.

I haven't even got the words to explain how sexy she looked, arse in the air, tits swinging and her sexy voice gasping "Do me .... do me ..... do me!" While I battered her cunt like a man possessed.

I eventually had to slow the pace; which was extra nice when I groaned; "Squeeze my balls!" ; and she immediately complied, cupping and squeezing my sack as I fucked her with short sharp jabs.

In this position her sexy arse was begging to be spanked; so I gave it a couple of medium hard slaps; which made her goo "Oooh!" in a high pitched manner, making her take her eyes away from the TV and then look over her shoulder and smiled.

My spanking got a little bit harder and it only made her thrust back onto my cock; while still panting "ooh!"

My cock was now so hard it was actually hurting; but I didn't want to stop; as a new hole took my eye.

With her arse cheeks glowing red; I ran a finger down her crack and stroked her shitter; which made Diane purr like a cat ...... so scooping some fanny juice off my cock, I coated the hole with it; then slowly pushed my middle finger in without any resistance.

"Bloody Hell!" She grunted; "Oh my God..... that's amazing!"

So I began fingering her arse as I picked up the pace in her cunt ...... with her wiggling her hips and groaning with dirty pleasure; then she dropped onto one shoulder and with her free hand alternated cupping my balls with flicking her clit.

Maybe two minutes later I couldn't hold back; and with my finger up to the hilt in her arse I pounded her cunt again ...... and for the first time ever; I came at exactly the same time as my young lover .... shooting a second load into her pussy as she let out a high pitched squeal of delight.

We uncoupled and lay together on the rug panting for breath. Satisfied, Diane curled up next to me in the foetal position, stroking my chest and kissing my neck.

"I've never done anything like that before." She whispered.

The thought of her being Virgo Intacta came back into my head; "You weren't a virgin? Where you?"

"No .... not really .... no." She kissed my neck again; "I've had sex before ..... I had a boyfriend last year .... and the first time was... with two boys; but it wasn't ..... good ..... you know ..... very quick ..... probably over with before it started; every time. "

She then made a fist and shook it to simulate wanking; "and I've you know ..... wanked a couple too."

"Two boys?" I enquired ..... not sure if she meant two at the same time.

"Yes, we were camping last year and my parents got friendly with another family; who had two sons about my age.. and .... and ..... it started with them.. in the woods next to the lake........ them touching ..... well; playing .... with my tits ..... then Ritchie pulled his shorts down and started playing with himself ..... which was quite exciting." She giggled and looked up at me; and I smiled back. "It didn't take him long to finish ..... but the other one couldn't get his up ..... so Ritchie told me to do it for him."

Diane took a long breath, then continued, "I was shaking when I touched it ..... but Ritchie told me what to do ...... guiding me? And it got very hard very quickly ..... I pretended not to ..... but I loved it ...... he had a big hood .... like yours; and both of them played with my tits while I did it, which turned me on. Ritchie even tried to push his hand down my bikini pants ..... but his brother came all over my tits ... which sort of surprised and frightened me. So I stopped."

Diane then began kissing me and tugging on my soft cock, so I began stroking her tits and teasing her nipples. With another glint in her eye she continued, "After tea, they kept whispering about me wanking Dean; then sort of pressured me into doing it to Ritchie too ...... so we went for a walk to the lake and he couldn't get his shorts off quick enough and was already hard! In fairness I couldn't wait to do it ... and it felt different to his brothers; probably because it was harder ....... and they Dean pulled my t-shirt off so they could play with my tits again, while I ...... wanked Ritchie. His .... stuff .... came out slower? And was a bit lumpier? But I didn't mind ...... I'd heard about stuff like that at school ..... but .... that was my first time.