The House On The Corner

Story Info
A troubled couple in a small town.
2.1k words
3.41
2.7k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We knew it was time I could tell by her mood, she was very nervous and unsettled and as it was nearing dusk she looked into my eyes and I nodded. Megan went back to our bedroom. She was gone nearly 30 minutes. When she returned her blouse was unbuttoned nearly to her waist and an nice amount of her breasts were on display. Her hips were covered by the very short skirt and I knew her panties were back in our bedroom. And her smooth saved vagina was wet, very wet for what she would soon be doing. It would be the twelfth time she would make this walk to his house. The twelfth time my wife would become completely his as a woman. His bare cock would soon again find her beautiful wet womanhood, but this time would be different. We knew he would be first, but this time the new crazy guy living with his would watch them. And after she had been on display with Jason. He would turn her over to Kevin for the first time with him.

This was so very exciting. Anew man. Maybe a very dangerous man, having complete control of my wife. We knew it had to happen when Jason told Megan, he had moved in with him. The eleventh time she had been there.

"Next time you will take a new cock. My new room mate will fuck this pretty pussy too. He may even show your hubby how pretty you are after a real man fucks you." It had been three weeks since Megan had made the walk down the street and as she took the sip of whiskey and it slid down her throat I knew she would soon kiss me and walk out the door. She looked into my eyes.

"I need this. Right now I need it."

"I know I can feel it in you."

"Are you hard for me to do this."

She felt my erection and smiled.

"Give them every thing they want from you."

"Jason says he might hurt me. My breasts may be discolored, my nipples sore and swollen. And he might dictate when I go up to them again? As often as 2 or 3 times a week? And there could be others."

"Other men? To use you?"

"Yes."

She kissed me and slipped out the door. I looked out the north window and watched her hips sway as she crossed the street and walked by the school building. Watching the beautiful red headed house wife move along the block to the corner. I saw her glance back as she turned east around the corner and go out of sight. I knew she was smiling. I knew the route and the street. Three houses down on the north side and on to the fourth house.

The house with the Porch light that rotated and changed colors and it indicated there was a woman being fucked tonight. Megan was not the only female who was serviced in the house. Three others who were married and four single. All who were sluts and whores and none as beautiful as my wife. As she neared the house her hands pulled the blouse loose from her skirt. Loosening it for the ritual that they all did. As she stepped up on the porch she pulled the tail back behind her hips and her big beautiful bared breasts were fully exposed to the street with the strobe light flashing off her white breasts. She turned her back to the open door waiting for the eyes out there to enjoy her bared breasts for a full minute. And they were there watching her. The men who knew that when the light was on a female would be on display for them to see.

Megan had been there a few times before the ritual of the light meaning a whore was coming. I think this was my wife's seventh time on the porch and I had seen her do it twice. And in seconds her rock hard nipples would be in Jason's teeth. And she would clutch his head to them as her blouse would drop to the floor followed quickly by her skirt and he would have her completely nude standing in his open doorway. Then he would quickly turn her toward the open stairway pushing her bare buttocks up before him moving up them.

At the top of the stair he would turn her into the bedroom on their left. A room with glaringly bright white lights. The room the slut, whores were serviced in. My Megan, one of the slut, whore was doing it tonight for them. My wife was number four of the married sluts to be done. She is the prettiest and the best built. The four single woman would follow. All had families and boyfriends. Friends of Jason's and buyers of his drugs. They all gave token. The pussy was part of his deal. I knew as he ushered her into the room she'd be pushed over in front of the new guy, Kevin for him to look her over. As Jason was quickly getting out of all his clothing I was sure he'd order my wife to lick the precum from the top of Kevin's big cock. And I knew as she did she would have to suck the big head into her mouth.

Jason would step up behind Megan once he was naked and sink his cock into her from behind.

"Oh Ya, this little pussy feels so good Kevin. I can't wait for you to get into this little bitch. I can not believe this bitch has 3 kids and as clean and tight as her pussy is. We gota fuck this cunt a lot more."

As it grew completely dark I expected the Big screen TV was now on and the inside door was wide open. Jason likely was seated in front of it leaving his room mate now with Megan as his partner for the night. My wife now had the new guy's big cock up inside of her becoming his bitch. Kevin would have my wife in his bed most of the night. In the early morning I had seen Megan come around the corner a block away twice completely nude. I was scared to tears this son of a bitch might start her out in broad daylight. I walked up there to the corner at 2 AM and looked at the house. The light in the fuck room window was still on brightly. So one or both of them were still fucking Megan. The porch light was still signaling Megan was being their slut. For the first time I noticed a small red neon light in the top corner of the fuck room window. It was blinking brightly. Above it in solid blue was the word, FUCKING. Below it blinking said, Megan. My God they now were telling the world who the slut was that night they were fucking. I started to walk back up at just a bit until 4 am when the door opened and Megan came out. I could see her standing there under the light with her blouse loose hanging in her hands. Her breasts hanging under the light. She slowly pulled the blouse around her shoulders and turned my way. I met her one house away from where she had come out.

"Thank you my Love for coming to me."

My hand dropped to cup her bare breast.

"Oh my be very careful Babe, they are very sore. He gave them lots of attention all night."

"Did he hurt them badly, Honey?"

"He could have cut them off for his cock. He is great in bed. His cock is soo fucking good. They both put lots of cum in me. Even Jason was up in me lots tonight."

We hurried on down the block to our house on the corner. I began to watch the sign up in the window. The blue fucking sign was seldom out. But on the night prior the name always came up in red blinking. Linda blinked and I knew it was Linda Banks who lived with Randy Handon in the south end of town. Linda was maybe 28? Short stocky build with big tits. She has two kids by Randy and two from a prior relationship. I saw Randy drop her off at the end of the block and watched her walk up on the porch pull the loose top down and show her big tits off for the minute before going inside.

I knew Megan would be coming up again very soon. I also knew that Kevin would be working on her tits much harder this time. I wanted to see Megan's name to come up flashing the next day. I wanted her to walk down the following day. And I wanted it to happen by 4 pm and with her tits nearly out bare. And my cock hardened. This was Linda's night, but by 8 AM I wanted to see Megan up there. I saw it go out as Linda walked to the corner and Randy picked her up.

By 9 am I was unsure who was going to be next up there. Come on bring my wife's name up there. It stayed dark. I got very busy and paid no attention until I looked up at 4 PM. A sign in green was up in the other corner. It said NOW. And finally Megan came up blinking in red. I ran up to the house from the back yard where I was working. Into our bedroom to find my wife completely nude.

"I am to go up there now, David. It is not even near dark yet."

"You are to go like this?"

"Yes Kevin just called and he said nude. And walk slowly."

"He wants people to see you?"

"He wants lots of people to see my tits and pussy. The high school kids are just out now. He wants a show for them. He is friends with a couple of their Dads. He has promised them my pussy to the two boys as a graduation present."

"Are they of age yet?"

"Yes one of them was 18 a few months ago, but the other is just 18 today."

"So it will be his birthday present too."

"I am actually very excited to fuck them both. David when I started going up to Jason's to fuck him I never dreamed I would ever walk the block nude. All the high school boys will be watching me."

"Show them everything you have Baby. Make them want you."

I kissed her hard on the mouth and fondled her breast as I opened our door. And I pushed her outside so my wife could be on display as their slut for all to see. And I knew many of the young men who were about to see her naked would soon also be fucking her in the room she was going to. And It excited me more than ever. She was crossing the street on to the next block and I didn't think anyone had seen my wife walking naked yet to be the whore she is. And then the first young man saw her and yelled. Oh my yes they had seen her and like birds they were flocking to her.

The people of town had no chance to view my naked wife as the young men were all around her touching her wanting more of her. She finally made the corner and turned it. And the crowd and her disappeared on towards where she was to become their slut once again. I knew by the time lapsed that she was gone up the stairs and that Jason or Kevin now had their cock in my wife's beautiful vagina. She was in her place she so enjoyed. Fucking for these two scumbags. And it was so much more for us both knowing that very soon these two young men would become her lovers for her first time.

I also knew Jason had promised these two fathers my wife's pussy for them too. They had both bought drugs from him several times. But never to the degree of putting their wives in the whore room, until now. Shannon Martin and Gina Briggs were both going to become little whores for Jason soon. He told me Shannon's name was to be up flashing red next. I was now talking with Jason about more activates for his whore bitches as he calls them. I had seen Harold Briggs car go by bringing the boys to the house so I knew they were now there.

My phone buzzed and it was Jason.

"The boys are with your wife now Dave. I wish you could see her little pussy holding on that half black cock of Mason Briggs. She really loves that nigger dick. And in an hour she will get a taste of Harold's big cock, the real deal, her first black cock!"

The guys were going to branch out from the slut whore house.