The Houseguest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood quickly, his cock bobbing in front of her, rock hard, and exactly level with her face. Holding the base with her right hand she took the head in her mouth and circled it with her tongue. Reaching behind and grabbing each of his ass cheeks she pushed her mouth further down his cock, taking almost all of his six inches, hands-free. Still squeezing his ass, she bobbed her head and sucked him with relish, his eyes closing with pleasure as she expertly applied her tongue and lips. Giving head was something she enjoyed and was good at, and she especially liked tasting every drop when her man finished, but she didn't want this one coming in her mouth. She pulled his cock out and held it tight in her hand.

"In me" she said breathlessly.

She stood quickly, turned her back to him and bent over, holding the windowsill of the shed for leverage. Spreading her legs she presented her ass to him, her soaked and swollen slit the obvious target. He took his cock, wet from being in her mouth, and stroked it down her crack, sliding deliberately over her asshole and down to her welcoming pussy where he entered her with no resistance.

"Yes!" They both said it under their ragged breath, almost at the same time, as his cock started to slide in and out. This wasn't going to take long for either of them, the lengthy tease having brought them both to the edge already. Hanging onto the windowsill with one hand, squeezing her right nipple with the other, she felt him reach around to grab one of her dangling boobs himself. Her hand moved to her swollen clit and started to apply the friction that would put her into ecstasy.

Hearing her panting as she rubbed her clit, the pace of his pounding from behind picked up. His stroke was quick, but deliberate, entering her as deeply as possible, hard, then pulling out until the tip of his cock was all that remained on the lips of her pussy. Her whimpering started to turn to moans as her button gave in to her fingering. As the orgasm started to build she slowed the stroking of her clit, to prolong the sensation.

They were both ready. She let out a breathless "fuck" as she felt his cock growing inside her. He groaned as he started to cum, and she groaned in turn as her own climax began to wash over her. Suppressing a yelp that would wake the neighborhood, she whimpered and exhaled hard. He finally jammed his cock fully into her and multiple spasms later seemed to have emptied himself fully. Her clit, now hypersensitive, cried out for a break. She grabbed the windowsill with both hands again and paused, still bent over, his cock still fully in her. She tried to catch her breath, turning to look back at him.

"Amazing" she said, barely audible. He tried to pull out, but she reached back and held him.

"Not yet" she panted. She loved the feeling of being impaled from behind with a hard cock, and wanted the sensation to last as long as possible. He held her silently, close, tight, trying to be as deep in her as possible. Finally she felt him soften inside, and she relented.

"We have to get cleaned up" she said. He kissed her shoulder gently, she sighed in resignation, and he pulled out, his knees wobbly.

He donned his shorts as she re-adjusted her robe and tied it in the front. She could feel his cum leaking down her leg as the sudden urgency to get indoors overtook her. She kissed his cheek quickly, then thinking again, kissed him full on the mouth, hand on his chest. He held her tight, reluctantly breaking the embrace as they both felt the need to get out of sight.

********

The morning ritual was repeated for the remaining three days of his stay. He would run, then time his arrival in the shed to watch her morning cigarette. The tease was a prelude to more couplings, although they did agree the shed was somewhat uncomfortable and exposed for two grown adults. They enjoyed the shower, her bed, and on the final night shared the entire evening under the covers.

Cigarettes are an unhealthy habit, but benefits can be found if you look closely enough.

12