The Housekeeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Both of you sit back and relax for a moment.'

It was only a couple of minutes as she went and pushed two loungers together before returning and taking Becky by the hand. She led her over and laid her down before beckoning me to join them.

'Alex, I want you to fuck your sister, make her enjoy it.'

Putting into practice all that Sandra had taught me, I slid my cock into Becky's cunt, moving slowly and steadily as I filled her passage. Her face was a picture of arousal and adoration as I reawakened the sensations, sending them shooting to her core as she urged me on.

'Fuck me, Alex...... Oh, that's so good...... Christ, you feel so big'.

Keeping a steady pace, I fucked her, my hands caressing her tit's and then leaning forward as I took her nipples into my mouth, swirling my tongue over the hard-erect buds. Becky's body stretched the length of the loungers, her muscles taut and her head thrown back as her climax approached, pleading with me to let her cum.

I glanced at Sandra who seemed to be smiling proudly, she nodded her head, as though giving me permission to complete our act of copulation.

My impetus increased, my hips becoming a blur as I rammed my cock deep into Becky's fanny, hearing her scream as she orgasmed and then my grunts of pleasure as my manhood filled her twat with hot white cream.

Laying side by side, our chests heaved as we drew in much-needed air, our bodies covered in sweat. Neither of us had noticed that Sandra was no longer there, she had disappeared as silently as she had arrived.

'Bloody hell Alex, where did you learn to fuck like that, I'm knackered.' Becky's comment took me by surprise. If nothing else, Sandra, it seemed, had taught me some valuable lessons when it came to pleasing a woman.

The sun rose on the fifth day of our break, shining in through the open curtains as I lay in my bed and thought about the week so far. My mother had gone topless, kissed me and allowed me to touch her new breasts as well as making it clear that she wanted to have sex with me.

Becky and I had now fucked twice, and I was beginning to appreciate that sex with my sister was pretty damned good. And then to cap it all, Sandra the housekeeper had given me two blowjobs and had allowed me to tongue her cunt. This was definitely a holiday to remember I thought, wondering what else still lay in store.

My thoughts were interrupted as a tapping came at my bedroom door, it opened, and Sandra slipped inside, sitting on the end of my bed.

'I think you're ready, I'm going to keep Becky occupied,' she said with a smirk, 'You and Mandy should go into town, you know where she should stop the car.'

She had not said it outright, but I knew what she was implying, Sandra, intended on having sex with my sister whilst she expected me to fuck my mum.

I do not know if Sandra had primed mum. But she was dressed in shorts and top when she appeared and it was fairly obvious from the look in her eyes and her prominent nipples, that she had every intention of letting me sample her body.

The way her nipples pushed at the thin material made it obvious to me that she was braless and also, the way her shorts cut into her fanny, displaying her camel-toe meant she was probably knickerless.

In town, we picked up some bits and pieces, but mum seemed to be in a rush and eager to return. On the way back, I suggested that we pull over as I brandished a bottle of wine I had bought and a couple of plastic cups. The wine was as much to settle my nerves as anything else, as I wondered if I could manage to satisfy this gorgeous mature woman.

We walked through the grassy field heading for the spot I had previously occupied with Sandra and plonked ourselves down. Opening the bottle, I poured it into the two cups, handing one to my mother.

She took sips from the cup, looking at me shyly.

'Are you ok with doing this?' She asked and I could see her hand shaking slightly with her nervousness, at least I wasn't the only one. Putting my cup to one side, I moved closer, running my fingers through her hair as I gently touched her cheek. I leant forward, stopping for a second before our lips met and then kissed her.

She responded immediately as I felt her tongue touch mine, my hands sliding over her face neck and shoulders but making her wait for her breasts to be touched.

I ran my fingers down her side and back up to her armpit, catching her breast slightly on the upward sweep and making her shiver.

Sitting back, she removed her top hoping to influence me as I gazed at her beauty. But still, I made her wait before finally taking her nipples between finger and thumb and squeezing firmly, causing her to shiver and noticing a damp spot on her shorts between her legs.

Standing up, I undressed and stood in front of her, letting her look at my nudity and the cock that was jerking in front of her face. She reached out to touch me, but I stepped back, staying just out of her reach as I asked her to take her shorts off.

The thrill that ran through my body as I finally saw her completely naked for the first time was huge and I knew I desperately wanted her.

Sandra's words echoed in my brain, 'Nice and slow, make her appreciate it.'

She lay back in the grass, the hot sun, bathing her body in warmth as I sank between her thighs, my nose catching the scent of talc mixed with the smell of her sex. Her labia had already opened, and I studied her pink interior as my fingers opened her further and my tongue slipped inside her cunt.

Taking my time, my tongue constantly penetrated her as I sucked and kissed her fanny, feeling her arousal grow as she thrust her mound against my mouth.

When at last my lips closed over her clit and I used the tip of my tongue to flick and tease it, she climaxed, her hips and thighs attempting to thrash about on the ground. But I held her tight, only stopping when her pleading told me that she wanted my cock.

From my kneeling position between her thighs, I looked down at the woman laid beneath me and looking back at me. The sight felt strangely surreal, this was not any woman, it was not a girlfriend or someone I had met, this was my mother, the woman who had given birth to me.

Only now, instead of a grimace of pain as she pushed me out, her face bore a look of pleasure and arousal as my throbbing cock slid deeper into her fanny.

Taking it slow at first, the sensations emanating from my shaft were sublime, the feeling as our groins met and she pushed her fanny against me were fantastic. She was hot, and wet, and beautiful, and I wanted to devour her. Cock deep, I fondled her tits, noticing the minute scars beneath each breast as I took her nipples in my mouth, my tongue teasing each one and bringing them erect.

'Oh, Alex.....that feels so good......I love that,' she purred as I withdrew my shaft, rubbing it against her labia and clit, teasing her before suddenly plunging it back into her fanny and making her gasp.

I loved the ever-changing expressions on her face as her arousal increased, using it as an indicator as to how close she was. Her urgings became louder as she began to arch her back, my cock plunging into her cunt rapidly as I pushed her over the edge.

She stared at me for seconds, her face red and eyes bulging as she orgasmed and then her head went back, and she called my name. Our groins slammed into each other as I also peaked, my shaft giving a sudden jerk as I emptied my sack of hot semen into her now sopping wet pussy.

Afterwards, we lay side by side for perhaps quarter of an hour as the warmth of the sun dried the sweat on our bodies and we got our breath back, our hands firmly clasped together. No words were spoken until finally, I had to ask, 'No regrets Mandy?'

She looked at me in surprise that I had used her name and was about to say something when I interrupted.

'I hope I have done enough to warrant being able to make love to you again, and it feels wrong calling you "mum", so I hope you don't mind if occasionally I call you by your name?'

A smile appeared on her face as she nodded her consent before rolling over to kiss me, 'I'm glad you want to do it again, unfortunately, we had better make a move or they will be wondering where we are.'

We dressed and returned to the car, driving the remaining distance back to the villa and hearing the shouts and laughter coming from the pool as we collected the few provisions we had bought and carried them inside.

I helped mum to put stuff away but could not resist standing behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist as she rested her head against my shoulder. One hand slid up from her waist as I cupped her right breast, hearing her soft sigh as my fingers teased its nipple, my rapidly expanding cock pushing against her buttocks.

Her hand came around her body as she rubbed at the front of my shorts before she slipped it inside the waistband and ran it up and down the tight skin of my shaft. We both realised that we could not do anything presently, content with teasing each other until mum said we had better go out.

Stood next to her by the pool, we watched Becky and Sandra frolicking about in the water as they dived and upended each other. I think it took us both a moment to realise that although they were both topless, something that had become quite common, they were also both missing their bikini bottoms and were naked.

'Oh well,' I heard mum say, 'If we can't beat them, we might as well join them,' as she threw off her top and pushed her shorts to her ankles before diving into the water.

Three pairs of eyes eagerly watched as I shrugged my shoulders and discarded my clothes, giving them a chance to ogle my still semi-erect cock before joining them in the pool.

It took a while, but by mid-afternoon, I had forgotten that we were all naked and felt confident that I could mix and enjoy myself without my cock springing up every few minutes. It is funny how after a while, you forget about these things and naked became normal, though I did notice that Becky had joined Sandra in shaving her fanny, both of them now as bare as a baby's bottom.

I and mum were the only ones with some growth. While mine looked straggly and unkempt, mums matched the colour of her head, which meant she'd had it tinted and was well manicured. I decided that later, I would take my razor to my genitals and see how they looked clean-shaven.

We had our evening meal outside, still naked, and I must say the 'wine flowed', both Becky and I, allowed to drink as much as we wanted which resulted in Becky becoming slightly tipsy.

Whilst it looked like I was indulging, I carefully monitored my intake, noticing that Sandra was also being cautious about how much she drank. I was suspicious of her caution and just pretended to be as drunk as my sister and mother.

We all retired about eleven-o-clock, first I went to the bathroom and carefully got rid of my pubes before going to my room and putting on some pyjamas before listening carefully for any sign of movement. After an hour I had not heard anything but convinced that something was happening I pulled on some slippers and slipped from my bedroom window.

Firstly, I checked around the pool, which was deserted, before skirting the villa and approaching the terrace from a different direction. Even though it was dark I was still able to see clearly that there was someone stood in the bushes ahead of me.

Sandra must have sensed my presence because she turned sharply, beckoned me nearer and put her finger to her lips. Dressed in satin shorts and top which fitted her snugly, I already had the start of an erection as I moved next to her. Moments later, I had a full stonker as I caught sight of my mother and sister having sex on the loungers in front of my eyes. Their hands were between each other's legs as I watched them finger the other's quim, Becky's mouth was wrapped around one of my mother's nipples and she was moaning constantly.

In my peripheral vision, I saw Sandra's hand snaking down the front of her shorts, turning my head to watch as she rubbed at her fanny, my cock now pushing the thin material of my pyjama bottoms outwards as it stood to attention.

'Play with yourself for me,' she whispered as her other hand slipped under her top and caressed her breasts. I did not know where to look as I pushed the front of my pj's down, extracted my cock and started slowly wanking. Did I watch mum and Becky or concentrate on what Sandra was doing to herself?

Deciding to give Sandra my attention, I slid my free hand up her top hoping that she would not mind me having a feel.

As it turned out, she seemed to relish my touch, dragging my other hand, presently working on my shaft, free, and pushing that against her tit's as well. She replaced my hand with her own and stretched the skin of my cock as she masturbated me. I frequently glanced sideways, watching what mum and Becky were doing to each other as I squeezed her magnificent mammaries and twisted her nipples.

'My fanny......finger my fanny,' Sandra whispered huskily, her breathing rapid as she watched the two other females copulating, which only seemed to arouse her even more as my fingers sank into her sopping wet cunt.

Fingering her steadily, I used my thumb to rub her clit, her teeth sinking into my shoulder as she tried to stifle her moans. She was getting close I sensed when I whipped my fingers out suddenly.

'Christ, don't stop, please don't stop,' she muttered, a pleading look on her face.

'Let me fuck you,' I demanded, restraining her hands as they tried to make a beeline for her groin.

It took her only seconds to decide as she raised her top over her head and pushed her shorts to the floor.

'Help me,' she said as she raised one leg, grabbed my cock again and pulled me to her. I supported her leg as she fumbled me into position and then I was granted my wish as I felt my shaft slide into her cunt.

It may only have been a week, but I was a quick learner, remembering all she had taught me as I slowly fucked her. It was fascinating to watch her face as her expressions changed. At first, she was trying to watch mum and Becky, but as I rammed my cock into her, her attention quickly changed as she grabbed my face and kissed me, something she had never done before.

Sandra tasted sweet, her large breasts pushing into my chest as I slammed my cock into her fanny one more time, pausing as our genitals ground together.

'Don't stop Alex......oh god it feels so good...... Jesus, Alex, you feel fantastic.'

She was not interested in the rest of my family now. She was highly aroused and quickly reaching her climax as I continued to ram my cock into her furiously, grunting with the exertion as she finally slipped over the edge, her body visibly shaking and vibrating as she climaxed.

Her cries were loud enough to attract the attention of my mother who looked over in our direction for a minute with a smile before resuming her licking of Becky's cunt.

I had wanted to last longer, but Sandra's orgasm was too much for me to handle as I joined her, my cock erupting and pumping cum into her cunt as my legs shook and I called her name.

We backed away from the others, Sandra picking up her tops and shorts as we made our way back to the pool area.

'You surprised me, Alex, I didn't think you were ready yet, but I must admit that I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.' Giving me a quick peck on the lips, she left me feeling stunned as she made her way back indoors.

And so, it had arrived, the final day of our break, and what a break it had been, I was going back a different person than the one that had arrived. Over the course of that week I had got used to being naked around the three females I lived with.

I had made love to my mother, my sister and my mother's other half, come housekeeper.

And yet the best was saved till last, as mid-morning approached, my mother, called us all together.

'At my behest, Sandra has been carrying out several tasks which I hope you have all enjoyed,' she said slowly

'My first bit of news is that Sandra and I have decided to officially become a couple and we hope to have a civil ceremony later this year.' Becky and I congratulating both of them.

I do not think it came as any surprise to me and Becky that mum and Sandra were an item, what did come as a surprise was that our mother was the one who had orchestrated what had taken place between us all.

Mum continued, 'I think that we can all agree that this week has been splendid, I for one have enjoyed having sex with each one of you and I hope you have all enjoyed it as much as I have.

'My wish when we return home is to carry on with our liaisons but I can only speak for myself, if any of you do not wish to carry on participating, just say so now and no one will think any less of you.'

She looked at each one of us in turn as we each nodded our consent before rising from her chair and disappearing indoors and returning with a bottle of champagne and four glasses.

'I think this calls for a celebration and then after lunch...... well I think we should wait and see what happens next,' she said with more than a hint of devilment in her voice.

The morning passed and we finished lunch, resuming our positions around the pool as more bottles of wine appeared.

I noticed that some of the loungers from the terrace had also appeared around the pool and suspecting that I may be called on to perform, I carefully monitored my intake of alcohol. As was now normal at the villa, we were all naked and I watched lazily as mum stood and took Sandra by the hand, leading her to one of the loungers and laying her down before joining her.

I should have been used to it by now, but I still found it mesmerising to watch my mother start to fondle and caress Sandra's breasts. I nudged Becky who presently had her eyes shut and nodded towards mum and Sandra who by now were rubbing at each other's fannies. Becky was as surprised as I was as her head swivelled between me and the two women now performing on the loungers.

It was Becky who made the first move, coming to sit on my lap as she kissed me, taking my hand and placing it on her breast. I found it exhilarating fondling my sister's tit's and constantly noticing the pleasure that my mother and Sandra were inflicting on each other. It also seemed to be arousing Becky to such an extent that she twisted around on my lap so that she could face outwards and watch their antics, groping between her legs as she grabbed my erection and holding it upright, sank slowly onto it as it filled her cunt.

With my hands still gripping her tit's and nipples, she slid up and down my shaft using the arms of the chair to lever herself up and down. Mum's head was now between Sandra's thighs as the young woman became even more vocal, calling out as her hips lifted and fell.

My cock throbbed inside Becky's fanny as she continued to slide up and down my cock, concentrating on making myself last, secretly pleased that she was reaching her climax.

'Fuck me, Alex, fuck me hard,' she was calling as I supported her buttocks and raising my hips, rammed my cock into her rapidly, rejoicing as she screamed my name and I felt her juices flood my groin as she came.

Catching my breath, I was letting the sun dry my cock and bollocks when suddenly mum and Sandra decided to swap partners. I watched my sister make her way towards my mother as Sandra walked towards me provocatively.

'Let's get a lounger,' she purred, taking my hand and leading me to where my mother and sister were already touching each other, the sight of their fingers buried in each other's fanny's, keeping my cock solidly aloft and bouncing as I followed her.

Laying down together, Sandra looked at me differently, previously it had been as though she was the tutor and I the pupil, now she looked at me with a longing and desire.