The Human Bearer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bastard," he murmured, willing his tears to stop.

"Watch your tongue, or I can arrange to have it cut," Xana said slowly, but his eyes were still laughing. "Now, stand up. We need to see some important people."

"I need the bathroom first. And some clothes," he trembled as he tried to recollect himself.

"No." The beautiful alien shook his head. "I told you, you're the only one to blame for your shame."

"You want me to parade around like this? Won't it reflect badly on you?"

"Why would it? I'm not the inferior creature who cannot rein in his base desires. Everyone will think I showed you mercy. I should have set an example."

"What could be worse than this?" Riordan complained, while trying the get rid of the goo on his body with both his hands.

"I could have had you bent over and have some sex toys brought over to stimulate you. You're lucky I don't want anyone looking at your behind. I find it lovely and it's mine only. But it will do you good to show off my seth."

"So you make me take a walk of shame like a whore because I don't like licking your boots like these idiots around here?"

"I have no boots," Xana said, frowning.

"It's a figure of speech, asshole."

"I see. Can I offer you something else instead? You can always lick the tip of my tail. It loves both your mouth and your ass."

"Stop talking about your tail like it's a thing."

"You have so much to learn, my beautiful bearer. Now up on your feet. I'm starting to lose my patience and there's plenty of seth to feed you again. There might be a few who didn't hear you scream in pleasure the first time."

"Alright." Riordan stood up and set his eyes on the carpet, with his hands balled into fists and set stubbornly to the sides. "After you, master," he said scathingly.

"No, please, I'll be right behind you."

The alien rested a hand on his shoulder and guided him out of the room. By the time they were out, Riordan was certain every punk in the room had laughed on his account. A glimpse in one of the large mirrors let him know he did look like a total prostitute.

tbc

12