The Humiliation Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Amanda applying pressure to the back of my head. "Deeper, Sy. I want you to get in there up close and personal. I want you to eat Rissa's pussy like you eat mine." I doubled my efforts, first lathering the woman's slit and massaging it. Then I rolled my tongue as I bobbed my head, penetrating her hole shallowly in rapid succession.

Marissa crooned. "I can see why you keep him around."

Amanda suddenly grabbed Marissa's legs, threw them over my shoulders, and then scissored them behind my neck. "Keep him there, Rissa. Don't let him get away. Make him yours. Own him."

Marissa growled lustily, and I suddenly experienced a considerable force. For being so tiny, her thighs were surprisingly powerful as she squeezed them around my head in a viselike grip. It was uncomfortable, even slightly painful, since it didn't give me much room to maneuver, but my discomfort and helplessness was strangely arousing.

I would've touched myself again had my wrists not still been bound behind my back.

Amanda was watching.

Marissa was gyrating against my face now as she secured me, and it was a wonderful thing to savor the taste of my former sister-in-law.

I heard Amanda whisper something to her, and the Asian woman responded with an "Are you serious?" that was filled with genuine surprise. But I couldn't discern whatever else my wife told her. I heard them kiss, and then Amanda was gone. Judging by the sounds of her movement, she was heading towards our walk-in closet.

Suddenly, Marissa and I were alone.

She imposed cunnilingus on me for a little while longer, before she untangling her legs and pushing me away with her heel. From her elbows, she studied me with a sly expression as I stared back from my knees. Neither of us spoke.

Something profound had just occurred between us, and our relationship would never be the same.

"I can always feel your eyes on me, Sy, whenever you're around. You're always watching me... staring. You think I don't notice, but I do. And so does Amanda." Unsure if this was part of the game or not, I blushed as my silence spoke volumes. Marissa's lips curled into a crooked grin. "I hear you have a fetish for Asian girls."

That made me flush even darker. I did have a strong affinity for Asian females, especially young petite ones like Marissa. It was something that I had admitted to my wife long ago, and she had obviously informed her friend.

I opened my mouth, about to give a glib response, when I heard footsteps.

Marissa's narrow eyes were as wide as saucers as her hand flew to her mouth. "You actually... I thought you were joking!" Her surprise was real as she stared behind me.

I turned around to discover Amanda wearing a strap-on dildo.

The "jelly dildo" was comically huge. It was light purple but translucent, and glitter sparkled in its interior despite the low lighting. Like something straight from a BDSM playbook, the sex toy was complete with a scrotum and protruded wickedly from a black leather harness.

My wife boldly placed her hands on her hips and taunted me by waggling the dildo with a slow roll of her hips. Then Marissa slapped at the sex toy and snickered, causing it to spring obscenely. "I'd consider this getting even for sticking your pencil dick in Amanda's ass without her permission," she told me pointedly.

I flushed guiltily; was there anything that Amanda hadn't told her best friend?

"Oh, I haven't gotten," Amanda announced gaily. "Not by a long shot." The look she gave me was one that a predator gives its prey before pouncing. She tapped her foot impatiently. "Well?"

"Well, what?" I inquired uneasily.

"Suck my cock and get it wet before I shove it up your ass."

Amanda was full of surprises tonight.

She threw our friend an impatient look. "Rissa, help me out here?"

"Of course."

Then, as my wife had done to me earlier, Marissa palmed the back of my head and nudged it forward. I didn't have time to process what was occurring. In truth, had I been able to consider my current predicament, I would've been as excited as I was horrified and embarrassed.

I opened my mouth.

The huge dildo was forced down my throat.

It did not possess a gross, plasticky taste like I was dreading. And I was shocked at how easily I took it in... until I realized that I had barely 1/4 of the dildo in my mouth! Fortunately, my wife was considerate enough to take her time as she violated me.

Hands still on her hips, she stared down with an air of superiority. "Now you're going to learn how it feels like to give a blowjob from your knees."

Amanda thrusted, and I coughed and sputtered.

Behind her, Marissa clapped.

Curiously, I wondered how long the girls had been planning tonight's festivities... or torture, depending on one's viewpoint.

Amanda patted my head condescendingly as she withdrew the dildo after several more passes. "There, there puppy. It'll be ok. You just need more practice. Now lick it all over, and make sure my shaft is nice and wet."

I couldn't believe that Amanda--- my kind and gentle love--- could be capable of such degradation.

I LIKED it.

My mind recollected all the times she sucked and licked my cock so proficiently, and I mimicked it to the best of my abilities.

Amanda chuckled as she recognized my technique. "You took notes. Impressive. But you have more pussy to lick." She indicated Marissa. "And I have a tight ass to fuck."

I maneuvered myself between our friends' legs. With Amanda casually stroking the dildo as she watched, I dived into Marissa's pussy again. I happily resumed oral sex on my former sister-in-law whom I not-so-secretly wanted to fuck for years. She weaved her fingers through my hair and sighed my name, which cause my erection to twitch.

Amanda was a happy voyeur until she kissed her friend then rose. The hair on my neck rose in curious anticipation because I realized what came next. I didn't think of it as a challenge to my masculinity; rather, I thought of myself as being Amanda's willing servant. I would do anything for her happiness even if it meant allowing her to sleep her other people.

Or becoming a submissive to my suddenly dominant wife.

My face was still buried in Marissa's crotched when Amanda freed my wrists.

"On your hands and knees, puppy. You're about to get what you deserve."

I sensed my wife moving behind me and tensed for the inevitable.

Amanda pressed the dildo head to the entrance of my anus; though I was prepared, I still trembled.

She hovered close. "Babe, are you ok with this?"

I disengaged from Marissa long enough to regard my wife. Her cruel expression had reverted to its customary gentle look. It was filled with concern and made my heart bleed. All I wanted to do in that moment was hold her and tell her how much I loved her. Even our friend could sense the emotion transpiring between us as she appeared on the verge of backing away.

But Amanda already knew how much I adored her.

And I still had yet to fully serve her.

"I love you," I whispered. In a louder voice, I added, "Fuck my ass... please."

Amanda's wicked expression mirrored my own as she shoved my face back into Marissa's pussy. Then she spanked me hard... not once, not twice, but three times... before slapping the dido against my bottom. She was getting very good at teasing and humiliation.

Then my hot wife proceeded to peg me.

I winced at the initial discomfort. My sphincter muscles spasmed uncontrollably as a foreign object invaded it for the first time, and I was immediately overcome with the sensation that I was about to lose my bowels. Somewhat in a state of panic, I desperately tried to relax by willing the tension from my muscles.

I developed a strange empathy with my wife as I suddenly recalled all the instances when I had rough sex with her ass.

Amanda lay a comforting hand on my hip. Her touch had an instantaneous calming effect, and I promptly regained control of my muscles. Though the dildo still didn't feel pleasant, the unexpectedness of the moment and knowing that Amanda was enjoying herself was enough to keep me aroused. I reached back to squeeze her hand lovingly and, after gathering myself, wiggled my ass, indicating for my wife to proceed just as she did when I sodomized her during our threesome with Chase. Amanda began thrusting again, slowly at first and maintaining the same depth of penetration, before gradually ramping things up.

At the same time, I resume lapping our friend's slit spiritedly. But now that my hands were free, I drove 2 fingers into her pussy as I tongued her engorged clit. Marissa purred in delight and began bumping her hips harder and faster. I tongued and finger-fucked her with the same enthusiasm as if she were Amanda.

Suddenly, Marissa reached for something that had been hidden beneath the covers.

A black leather collar with a leash connected to it.

The petite Asian woman pushed me upright forcefully. It seemed as though Amanda's aggressiveness was inciting her. My lips and chin were wet as she studied me. Suddenly, she spat and smeared our combined fluids all over my face.

"Open your mouth," Marissa commanded. My vision was glazed as I obeyed, and she instantly jabbed several fingers into my mouth. "Keep fingering my pussy, Sy. Just like this." She began an unforgiving sawing motion into my throat.

Amanda was still riding me, now fully upright on her knees like me, as she sunk her nails into my shoulders while continuing to spear my anus. At the same time her partner probed deeper and deeper, almost as intrusively as my wife was doing with the dildo. I coughed and sputtered, as much for their delight as from actual discomfort.

"Now you know how it feels like to get it from both ends, too," Amanda snickered. Clearly, she hadn't forgotten about the brutal spitroast that Chase and I had exacted on her.

I finally processed that my wife was deriving a perverse pleasure in dominating me, just as I did with her, and wondered how long she had been fantasizing about being a dominatrix.

Perhaps I wasn't the only one in this marriage who harbored deviant sexual fantasies!

Marissa was still throat-fucking me as she and Amanda buckled the collar around my neck.

And they were still penetrating me from both ends when Amanda yanked the leashed.

This time, I gagged in genuine distress. But the ladies were undaunted, and invaded my holes relentlessly. Amanda wound the leash around her fist to heighten the pressure around my throat. Soon, I began seeing stars as I struggled to breathe.

Long before I was on the verge of passing out, however, Amanda withdrew the dildo, unbuckled the harness, and cast them both aside. She also dropped the leash. My anus felt stretched and oddly cold as it was empty once more, but was none worse for the wear. Marissa, too, withdrew her fingers, and they had me wondering what punishment I was due for next.

I didn't wait long as Amanda indicated for me to get on the bed next to our friend. I did so gingerly as my bottom was sore and burning. Marissa made room for Amanda as she joined us. I thought they might turn to each other again and ignore me, but my wife straggled my hips. Then, reaching down, she grabbed my stiff manhood as used it like the sex toy she had just discarded to pleasure herself, rubbing her clit and vaginal rim with my cockhead. She treated it harshly, but the way Amanda tugged made my erection even harder.

I moaned loudly.

"Shut up and don't move," she hissed.

Then my wife lowered herself onto my erection.

We both sighed as she impaled herself effortlessly. Though I lay still, the pressure of her inner muscles squeezing me was exquisite. There was no greater feeling in the world than being in Amanda's pussy.

Slowly, my wife rode me. She rolled her hips as her lithe body moved in a sinuous, hypnotic fashion. Amanda reached up to undo her bun, and her illustrious hair cascaded over her pretty face. Still gyrating like a stripper, her hands rubbed from her hips to her chest, where she cupped the undersides of her breasts. Then Amanda suddenly arched and rolled her head rolled skyward, boosting her chest even more prominently. Now she was weaving her hands above her head and while grinding on me, moving sensuously to a rhythm that only she could hear.

Watching Amanda was always a stimulating as feeling her; she resembled a heavenly being as I admired at her from my back.

Unable to help myself, I reached up to touch her magnificent breasts.

But Amanda immediately stopped what she was doing, much to my dismay, to smack my hands away. "Only Rissa gets to touch me tonight," she admonished. "You only get to watch."

Such cruelty!

To illustrate the point, she turned to Marissa again. The girls resumed making out and I was relegated to a mere spectator once more. Such was my punishment for having the audacity to feel my wife.

I longed insert myself between them, but I loved watching Amanda at her best.

Eventually, however, Amanda started riding me again which coincided with her and her partner working themselves up. Sweat and heat radiated from her smooth skin, and the three of us grunted and moaned in unison as our efforts intensified. I shuddered as I desperately tried to stave off a powerful orgasm to prolong everyone's enjoyment.

Amanda sensed it. "Don't you dare blow your load yet, puppy."

"I can't help it, you're---"

Amanda suddenly slapped me; she did it in with fake anger, and it was barely a brush across my cheek.

I was enjoying being dominated by my hot wife. Her depravity was well beyond what I thought she was capable of, and WAY more than I was willing to inflict on her. But I craved more and willingly pushed the envelope.

"You hit like a girl," I spat.

Amanda's eyes widened. She understood that I was intentionally inciting... no, begging... her to treat me even more harshly, but was still surprised. A near-malevolent look spread across her face, which would've frightened me had I not welcomed it.

Amanda struck me again with a forehand. This time, she did it with enough force to turn my head. She followed it with a backhand. And then another forehand.

Then several more backhands and forehands.

Each strike was progressively harder... and more arousing.

I had lost track of how many times my wife slapped me when she suddenly growled and lurched forward. Her hands wrapped around my neck. And even though I was still wearing the collar, Amanda began to choke me as she beat her lower half onto my erection. Her face was only inches from mine as she bucked me like a cowgirl, and I had never seen her visage twisted with such ferocity. The punishment that my wife inflicted upon me was vicious.

Stars spun before my eyes as I quickly became light-headed. I began to gasp and turn purple. Amanda noticed, but I managed to croak a weak "No!" before she could let go. Her grip on me loosened. The pounding she was giving me also lessened, but she continued to use and abuse me, and I was happier for it.

A stifled moan gurgled from the back of my throat as I achieved an orgasm unlike any other.

Amanda released my neck and cackled as her own climax matched mine in intensity. However, that didn't stop her from continuing to gyrate heavily as she endeavored to drain me of every drop of semen. I strained to give her everything. And as my wife shifted her sexy body gloriously, Marissa was there to kiss and lick her all over.

My penis had become ultra-sensitive after Amanda took my entire load. Yet it was still semi-rigid, and that was all that mattered as she continued to ride me wildly even as I begged for mercy. I had never remained this hard for so long after climaxing, and though my wife was, literally, causing me pain, my cock was rapidly stiffening again.

Such was the effect of Amanda's domination had over me.

Suddenly, she convulsed and fell on top of mine.

For a moment, we lay there in silence, chest to chest, as we felt the rapid beating of our hearts and listened to the sound of our heavy breathing. Her body was warm, firm, and smooth, like always. I was able to breathe again, but my head was still spinning over what had just transpired.

I was most definitely getting hard again.

Marissa hovered over us. She gently stroked Amanda's back along her spine, and my wife cooed as she shivered in my arms. Then she slowly lifted her head and kissed her friend.

Even though I had just brought her to orgasm, Amanda was not satiated as she refocused her attention on Marissa. My wife discarded me, pushing me off the bed without even looking, as they hugged and kissed and groped each other. I watched helplessly from the carpet, still aching for a threesome.

My cum leaked from Amanda's pussy, and my eyes bulged as Marissa used it to massage her clit.

The 2 gorgeous girls seemed to know exactly how to please each other, and that made me finally understand only another female could truly understand how a woman longed to be touched. Their real-life intimacy was hotter than any porn.

The girls looked down at me smugly with their heads pressed together. Then Amanda smoothly slid herself down the foot of the bed and turned. She lay her upper half on the mattress with her legs wide and feet on the floor. It was the position my wife usually assumed when I fucked her doggy-style...

... and precisely the same one she took when I spitroasted her with Chase.

"Lick my ass, puppy."

Once, not that long ago, the command would've disgusted, me but that was no longer the case. I thought I had been merciless with Amanda during our trysts with Chase, but had she one-upped me in every way imaginable tonight. I thoroughly enjoyed this darker, dominant side of her, and hoped to see more and, strangely, be degraded even further.

Amanda's beautiful face and amazing tits were as perfect as her delectable ass. And as my face drew closer to her bottom, I began to salivate. Even the pungent odor of my own semen oozing out of her cunt and trinkling slowly down her thigh didn't deter me.

"Omigod, babe," my wife blurted, falling out of character once more. "I was just saying that! I don't want you to--- ohhh!"

I shoved my nose into Amanda's vertical crease and slathered her asshole with my tongue.

"Omigod, babe." This time the words left her lips as a low murmur.

My face smeared against Amanda's ass as I performed analingus on her for the first time. I licked her hole laterally and vertically... I rolled my tongue and stuck it in as far as it would go... I planted kisses directly on her anus and all around it. And I quickly discovered that the more I rimmed my wife, the more I wanted to. Her anus tasted as delicious as her mouth and pussy.

I never fathomed that it was so edible.

Marissa had been watching intently. "Spread her cheeks," she urged. "Get in there all there all the way."

I started to stretch Amanda's halfmoons apart when she reached back and did it for me. I studied her puckered hole closely. It was contracting and relaxing spasmodically, much like my own anus did during the pegging. And when the hole blinked at me like an eye, I blew on it lightly. Amanda sighed again, and I kept blowing until she relaxed.

Then Marissa nudged the back of my head, and I was rimming my wife once more. She eventually positioned herself next to Amanda, similarly bent at the waist and with feet on the floor, and clasped her hand as they giggled. Watching them touch each other and act girlishly always turned me on, and I indulged myself by furtively stroking my cock. They made out as I licked my wife's ass and masturbated.

After a while, I heard a soft command.

"It's Rissa's turn."

I didn't hesitate; I immediately scooted over and ate our friend's ass, too.