The Humiliation Of Jen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
797 Followers

"Stan!" Sonja reprimanded her boyfriend. "Stop that. She's your damn cousin."

Stan held me for a while longer then released me so I could pull away. He licked his lips like a cat that has just got the cream.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me," Stan grinned.

I was so shocked I couldn't speak. I shook my head to indicate 'no'.

"I'll bet you are all wet," Stan whispered in my ear, before lightly licking my earlobe.

I looked at him mortified, but again could only shake my head from side to side.

"Stan," Sonja spoke tersely, "We need to get on with our practice as I promised your Daddy I would take her through her cheerleading routine as she is still so pathetic."

I could tell that Sonja did not like the fact that Stan had taken control, and for once I was on her side. But I just continued to stand there, too shocked to move or say anything in protest. I just could not comprehend this was happening to me. My brain was struggling to think clearly.

Stan ignored his girlfriend, and kept his eyes firmly focused on me. "I think you are wet. Your nipples are hard and I bet that little cunt of yours will have juices trickling out. Aren't I right?"

"No," I managed to protest. "Please don't do this, Stan?"

Stan shrugged his shoulders as if he was all innocence. "Do what, cousin?"

"Please don't humiliate me."

"But surely you are humiliating yourself. Stripping off nude in the stadium where anyone could see, then getting all turned on when you realise I am staring at you."

"That's not true," I tried to protest strongly.

"Oh, I think it is, cousin."

With that Stan stepped even closer to me. His chest was now rubbing against my erect nipples. I could smell garlic and onions on his breath.

"Open your legs wider, Jen," he whispered into my ear and again sucked my earlobe.

"Stan. Please, no," I whimpered.

"Do it, Jen."

Humiliation flooding over me I shuffled my feet wider. I then felt his hand on my inner thigh. I tried to pull away but he used his other hand to squeeze my left buttock and keep me pressed in place.

Slowly he inched his hand up my inner thigh. My heart was pounding in my chest with what I tried to tell myself was just anxiety, but a deep dark place within me knew it was more complex than that. When his hand got to the top of my thigh he paused.

"What am I going to find, cousin? Do you think I am going to be right?"

I opened my mouth but no noise came out. Finally I managed to squeak, "Please. Don't."

My plea fell on deaf ears. His rough hand slid up between my legs and squeezed my labia. I closed my eyes in shame. I knew he was going to find out just how lubricated I was down there.

Slowly and deliberately Stan pulled his hand back across my vagina, ensuring he pushed his fingers upwards as he did it so that they penetrated the folds of my labia. When he finally withdrew his hand from my inner sanctum he held his fingers in the air in front of my face. Even though my eyes were still closed I was mortified to be able to smell my own juices.

"Open your eyes, cousin."

Slowly I obeyed. His hand was only inched from my face. His fingers glistened with my juices. Stan's eyes were bright with victory.

"That is disgusting," Sonja said with contempt. "What a slut."

After what seemed an eternity of humiliation Stan let go of my buttock and released me from his grip. As he stepped away he ran his hand down my breast, wiping me with my own juices, ensuring the personal smell of my own arousal would waft up to my nostrils.

"Okay, girls," Stan clapped his hands, "Show time. Let's get this cheerleading done with so we can get some lunch. All this perving at my cousin is making me damn hungry.

"About time," Sonja snapped, not at all happy about being ignored.

I groaned as the last thing I wanted to do at that moment was practice my cheerleading. I was naked, humiliated, aroused, and totally bewildered. I just wanted to get away and hide somewhere.

All too soon the far-to-familiar lyrics of Cyndi Lauper's 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' began to pound out of the ghetto bluster Sonja had with her.

When I failed to react Sonja blasted me with a string of foul language that turned the air blue and caused Stan to laugh out loud. Angrily she stopped the music and reset the CD to the beginning.

"Is the little slut ready this time?" she snarled at me.

Meekly I nodded my head. I didn't want Sonja bleating to Uncle Jimmy that I was not prepared to do my practice as I desperately wanted to do a deal with him which meant I would not have to do the cheerleading for all the season's away games.

I tried to clear my head and focus on the music, trying to blank out everything around me. But try as I may I could not forget that I was doing my cheerleading routine totally nude with my cousin only a few feet away. Dancing in a short skirt and a thong is horrendous enough, but it paled into insignificance when doing it naked. Every time I reached in the air and circled my pom poms my breasts would bounce about uncontrollably. When I bent forward I revealed my pussy to either Sonja or Cliff who were on either side of me. Plus to cap it off I was my normal, totally uncoordinated self. I am sure I looked like a naked girl having a very bad drug experience.

Sonja continuously picked out faults in my routine and made me keep repeating it over and over until I was bathed in sweat and ready to collapse. With a final despairing shake of her head she turned off the music.

"Pathetic," she mumbled under her breath, loud enough for me to hear it clearly. "I don't know why I am wasting my time on you."

I couldn't have agreed more, but I was far to out of breath to say anything.

"Oh, I don't know," Stan grinned. "She has a certain potential. There is something eye catching about the way she dances."

"Yeah, right Stan. You only think that because she is flaunting herself naked. Just yesterday you kept telling me she was a stuck up bitch who wouldn't give you the time of day."

"Too true," Stan nodded in agreement. "I am being led along by my dick."

"Aren't all males!" Sonja snapped, grabbing up her possessions. "I'm out of here."

"My clothes!" I screamed. "You have them in your bag."

Sonja reached into her bag and held up my yellow summer dress, but kept walking out the door.

"If you want it, I will leave it in the carpark. But I thought a slut like you wouldn't need clothes," Sonja chuckled as she disappeared out the side entrance.

"Sonja!" I screamed as I ran to the entrance. "Please. Come back."

Nervously I peered around the corner of the door. Sonja was getting into her car and was still holding my dress in her hand. For a terrifying moment I thought she was going to drive off with it but just as she was reversing out of her park she threw it out of the window so that it landed on a waste bin. With a toot of her horn she waved and drove off.

Frantically I turned back to Stan who couldn't wipe the smile off his face. He was really enjoying watching me panic.

"Stan. You have to go out into the carpark and get my dress. Now!" I practically screamed at him.

Stan just shrugged his shoulders. "No I don't, cousin. If you want your dress then you will just have to go out and fetch it."

"Stan. Don't be a pig all your life," I again screamed.

To my surprise Stan walked towards me and out the door. He then turned and to my horror I realised he had his car keys in his hand. His eyes roved up and down my body yet again, a stark reminder to me that I was naked.

"Grrrr," Stan growled like a grizzly. "You are one fucking hot cousin."

Despite my anger I blushed.

"However, much as it is a pleasure staring at you I am also dang hungry. So if you want a ride you had better flick off the lights and shut that side door cause I ain't waiting."

"Stan. Don't do this to me," I pleaded to no avail.

Stan kept walking until he got to his car. I kept hoping he would show some decency for once in his life and fetch my dress for me. But I should have known better. He opened his car door and bent to get into the drivers seat. It was then I realised I was right out of options. My dress was about forty yards away, and I had no option other than to streak across the carpark buck naked.

"Wait!" I screamed at Stan as I frantically switched off the stadium lights and slammed the door shut.

It was the longest forty yards of my life. As I ran towards the waste bin where my dress was hanging I noticed there were three youths riding their bikes only a short distance away. Their jaws dropped open in disbelief at the sight of my naked body running towards them. My instinct was to cover myself up but I realised it was too late for modesty now. I just needed to get my dress.

Frenetically I grabbed my dress and managed to drag it over my head. I have never been so relieved in my life to have a dress on. I quickly searched in and around the bin for my panties and bra. I leaned over the bin to peer inside which brought a chorus of whistles and cheers from the three youths on their bikes. To my chagrin I realised I had exposed the bottom of my bare buttocks to them.

I quickly stood up and decided to abandon the search for my underwear. I strongly suspected Sonja had taken them with her. Dashing the short distance to Stan's car I clambered into the passenger seat and slouched down low as we drove past the gapping youths. When we got to the front entrance to the carpark Stan began hooting with laughter. When I looked up to see what was so hilarious I just about died. Sonja had hung my panties and bra over the entranceway sign.

"Oh, no," I groaned.

Stan stopped the car. "Get them."

"No, leave them," I pleaded.

"I ain't going nowhere until you get them," he responded.

Exasperated I leap out of the car and had to jump up high to pull them off the signage. I realised by doing so I was exposing the bottom of my buttocks and pussy but there was no choice. A passing motorist gave a long toot of his horn in approval.

I could not believe I had been so totally humiliated in so many ways. The drive home was no less of an ordeal. When I had finally retrieved my bra and knickers I clambered back in the car, ensuring I held the hem of my dress down. I briefly debated whether to put my panties on in the car but decided I just desperately wanted to get back to the relative sanctuary of Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Shirley's house. However Stan didn't drive off.

"What are you waiting for?" I snapped impatiently. "I did what you asked. I got my underwear. Please just take me home to your folk's house."

"Not until you pull your skirt up so I can see your pussy."

"Stan!" I hollered. "You prick. Take me home."

Stan shrugged his shoulders. "You can walk if you like."

"You bastard," I muttered.

Realising it was futile to try and argue the point I lifted the hem of my skirt higher up my thighs.

"Right up so I can see your pussy," Stan insisted.

As degrading as it was, I pulled my skirt right up to my hips so my pubic triangle was totally exposed. With a smile of satisfaction, Stan told me to be sure I kept it like that all the way home. It was the most nerve wracking car trip of my entire life.

Alfamann
Alfamann
797 Followers
12