The Hundred-Year Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! That bad?" Sharon asked.

"Yep. Seems we have the storm-of-the-century on our hands."

"How is it you have electricity way out here, Gerard?" I asked.

"I have my own generator that is fed by a natural gas pipeline which runs through my property, the result of a settlement I reached with Reynolds Oil over a dispute we had a few years back."

"Huh, dispute, he says. He had them by the balls on an EPA violation. It was either Gerard goes to the Feds or they give us all the free LNG we want as long as we live here," Rachel snorted.

Gerard just smiled and I learned another lesson.

The five of us chitchatted idly for a short while. The feeling had returned to my extremities and I was beginning to get a little warm. I rose up and sat on the edge of the hot tub.

"102 degrees gets warm after a while," I said.

"Yes, it is not good to stay in here overly long," Rachel said, as she too got out of the tub. "Why don't we all retire inside? I've brought robes for everyone."

We were escorted inside to gather in their living room. Rachel prepared salads and sandwiches that we devoured over more light conversation.

The living room was a large rectangular area, roughly twenty by forty feet in dimension. Along one long wall was a built-in entertainment center housing a large screen television and an array of electronic hardware including sound system, short-wave radio, VCR and other devices whose function I couldn't determine.

I was seated in the middle of a long couch that faced the television with Beth on my right, Sharon on my left and Gerard on her left. Rachel was in a large recliner on my right, situated caddy-corner to the couch.

"So, what does one do to pass the time when locked away from the outside world?" I mumbled through a mouthful of food.

"Well, television is out of the question. We had a satellite system once but found the insipid drivel they were broadcasting to be worthless," Rachel replied.

"Then, what's the TV for?" I asked as I pointed to the device in question.

"Movies, we watch a lot of movies and have a rather extensive collection of un-aired material," Rachel said as her smile became broad.

"Now Rachel, let's not go there," Gerard grunted.

"We might as well, Gerard, for it'll only become too obvious once they get familiar with the house," Rachel replied.

I raised my eyebrows in question, intrigued by the mystery.

"Ok, then. To make a long story short, Rachel and I practice an alternate lifestyle," Gerard began.

"You mean you are swingers?" Sharon asked.

"Yes, I guess that is the more common term. We prefer to call ourselves sharers, for there aren't that many people we "party" with, so to speak," Gerard responded.

"Oh wow, that is so cool!" Sharon exclaimed. "I've always been intrigued by that lifestyle, but the small town in which I live precludes learning much about it except through the Internet."

"That's one of the reasons we live so far out and away from the cities. The people we associate with only come here once a month, and then by invitation only," Gerard said.

"Then, I can guess what kind of movies you were referring to. I assume you film you little get-togethers so that you can relive those experiences on the long, lonely winter nights," I mused.

"And summer nights, spring nights, all year long!" Rachel chortled.

"You'll have to forgive my wife. She's an avid voyeur and can't seem to get enough."

"Ha, like someone else I know," Beth enjoined, finally adding something to the conversation as she looked meaningfully at her mother.

"Really, you like to watch movies, Sharon?" Rachel inquired.

"Yes, I do, and don't let my daughter fool you. She likes them too and has told me she and Brian spend a lot of their time together watching porn in his apartment."

I blushed. I had no idea that Beth had informed her mother of the things we do when we are alone together.

"Ha, ha, ha! It seems we are all of a same mind here," Gerard guffawed.

Rachel stood up and walked over to a side cabinet next to the wall unit. When she opened the double doors I could see row upon row of tapes, all neatly labeled. Even from across the room I could tell there was very little professional material there.

Sharon stood up and walked over to the cabinet. "Wow, quite a collection you have here," she said.

"Yes, it appears to be several times larger than yours and Brian's combined," Beth retorted.

"Would you like to watch one, Sharon?" Rachel asked with a gleam in her eye.

"Sure. I'd love to!"

"That's my Mom, never pass up an opportunity to watch a dirty movie," Beth laughed.

"Oh shut-up, daughter of mine. You have your boyfriend to keep you warm tonight."

"Yes I do," Beth said softly as she snuggled up against me.

Sharon selected a tape and handed it to Rachel who popped it into the VCR and adjusted some controls as Sharon rejoined us on the couch.

The picture quality was excellent and unlike most amateur videos, the camera was steady without a lot of panning and zooming to distract the viewer. The opening scene showed Gerard lying prone on the floor, the very floor upon which my feet now rested. Two women were taking turns sucking his cock, the size of which was certainly befitting a man of his stature.

"Oh my God, that's fucking enormous!" Beth exclaimed.

"Yeah, gorgeous, isn't it?" Sharon replied in a hushed voice.

"Damn Gerard, I used to be quite comfortable with my equipment but you humble me," I affirmed.

"Size isn't everything boy, and to tell you the truth, it is often more a curse than a blessing," Gerard said softly.

"Yeah, right, and money is the root of all evil. I'll take both, any day," I said with a snicker. "If size doesn't count, why do women buy eight-inch dildos when a six-inch will do just as well?"

"Let me tell you from experience. Most women cannot comfortably accept an unusually large cock, and care has to be taken not to injure your partner. It's kinda like the old rape fantasy. It's great to dream about it but when faced with the reality, it becomes a disappointing if not fearful experience."

"Really?" I guess my doubt showed in my voice, for I certainly had a difficult time believing what was being said.

"Well, Gerard, it really depends on the man. A truly aroused woman can handle just about anything. I love my ten-inch dildo, but I only use it after I have had several orgasms from other means," Sharon retorted.

We watched in silence as the scene progressed. After about fifteen minutes, it showed one of the women impaling herself upon his rigid cock.

"Ummm, not many big men get truly hard, Gerard," Sharon said softly as she placed her left hand on his thigh.

I felt Beth's hand sliding beneath my robe. As I felt her fingers wrap around my own engorged cock, I glanced over at Rachel.

Rachel was staring intently at the bulge in my robe caused by Beth's tender ministrations. She had her right hand between the folds of her own robe, obviously toying with pussy. The sight caused an involuntary twitch.

Sharon noticed where my attention was focused as did Gerard.

"I told you Rachel was a voyeur," Gerard said.

Rachel just looked over and smiled as she parted the folds of her robe to reveal what her hand was doing.

"Please feel free to masturbate, or whatever you like," Gerard said to the three of us.

"I will if you will," Sharon responded as she gently took the edge of Gerard's robe and pulled it back to reveal his burgeoning member.

As he took himself in his left hand, he reached over with his right and pushed Sharon's robe down from her shoulders, revealing her breasts and the crinkled nipples that advertised her state of arousal.

Sharon stood up and completely removed the robe before settling back down on the sofa.

I felt my own robe being pulled away from my body. I looked over at Beth who was now as nude as her mother. I watched as her head descended into my lap to take me within her mouth as her right hand toyed with her clit. I raised my eyes to behold Rachel, who now had her legs draped over the arms of the chair and was busy using two hands at the juncture of her thighs.

Then I felt a weight upon my left leg. Sharon had slumped down on the couch, spreading her legs so that one draped over mine and the other draped over Gerard's. Her head was near his lap and she was making little cooing noises as she gazed intently at his cock while she thrust first one then two fingers in her pussy.

I moaned.

Then I nearly bolted out of my seat as Beth pinched my scrotum between her fingernails.

"You better not be paying more attention to my mother than to me, Brian," she hissed softly.

Sharon looked up at me and smiled broadly, then winked conspiratorially.

I heard a distinctive buzzing sound and looked over at Rachel who had procured a battery-operated vibrating wand and was pressing it firmly against her mons. She was obviously enjoying herself immensely for as I watched, her hips began to buck.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum," she gasped softly as her eyes locked on Beth's busy fingers.

I closed my eyes for a moment; savoring the delicious sensations that Beth's expert mouth and tongue were providing me. Suddenly I felt her leave me and opened my eyes to see why.

Beth raised her head and looked down between her legs. Rachel was edging the vibrating wand beneath Beth's hand. Beth seemed to think about it for a moment before spreading her legs to allow Rachel free access to her pussy.

"I'm gonna make you cum, Beth," Rachel murmured as she placed the wand against Beth's clit and pushed two fingers of her left hand into Beth's pussy.

"Ummm, oh yeah, that feels wonderful," Beth responded as she lay back and cupped her breasts in her hands.

I felt another hand wrap itself around my cock. I looked down to see Sharon's red-tipped fingers closed tightly about me. I swung my gaze to meet hers.

"I want to fuck you," she mouthed soundlessly.

Gerard stood up and walked over behind his wife. Slowly he pushed his massive member between her waiting thighs.

Beth was rolling her head back and forth, alternately grunting and groaning. I couldn't tell what Rachel was doing to her, but she sure seemed to like it a lot. I can't recall ever seeing her this aroused.

I felt Sharon grasp my left hand and guide it down between her legs.

"I'm really wet for you," She whispered in my ear. "Play with me."

I started toying with her clit but she grabbed my hand and forced my two middle fingers within her depths. I started finger fucking her with them as she alternately squeezed and stroked my cock.

Beth started whimpering and I looked over to see Rachel pushing the bulbous head of the wand into Beth's pussy.

"Holy shit. I've never seen her like that before," I exclaimed as I saw it disappear.

"Oh, GOD! More, I want more," she cried out.

"I think she's ready for you, Gerard," Rachel said over her shoulder.

"Yes, give me that monster cock of yours," Beth gasped as Rachel removed the wand.

Rachel stood up and took Beth's hand in hers, lifting her off the couch and guiding her to the floor. Beth lay back and spread her legs wide, staring intently as Gerard approached her.

She reached down and pulled her lips apart as Gerard pressed the head of his cock against her. He pushed and slowly the length of him disappeared within.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" Her breath was coming in short gasps. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck as Rachel bent down and took one of her nipples in her mouth.

I felt a commotion next to me as Sharon arose from the couch then straddled my legs and looked me in the eye.

"I can have you now," she purred as she positioned her pussy over my raging hard-on. Slowly she descended upon me, the warm wetness enveloping my cock. As she settled onto my lap I experienced a new sensation. The walls of her pussy were rippling up and down the length of my shaft, the sensation reminiscent of getting stroked and sucked at the same time. I stared up at her, wide-eyed, mouth agape.

"I've, never...."

"Of course you haven't. This is what experience brings to the table, young sir," Sharon said as she leaned over and brushed my ear with her lips.

She buried her head in the nape of my neck as she began to rock back and forth in my lap, pressing her clit against my abdomen as my cock moved within her depths.

"Beth's a lucky girl, you have a great cock," she whispered in my ear.

"You're wonderful," I whispered back. "I'm going to be wanting a lot more of this,"

"Anytime, big boy. I've wanted to fuck you since the day we met."

She leaned back and grunted as a small spasm shook her frame. Then she leaned over again.

"That's one. Let's see how many times you can make me cum," she said as she nibbled on my ear.

"Did you like watching me play with myself, Brian?"

"Oh yeah,"

"Did you think about it?"

"What?" I grunted.

"About me fucking myself while I watched you and Beth in an adjacent bed?"

"Yeah, I thought about it a lot," I replied as I felt my seed beginning to boil.

"I thought so. I could tell our little conversation had gotten to you. Your crotch was tented for over an hour."

"Oh shit. Do you think Beth noticed?"

"Of course she did. Why do you think she's fucking Gerard? She knew I would take the opportunity but she just couldn't come right out and say it was okay for you to fuck me."

"Or you to fuck me, as the case may be," I replied.

"Yeah, that's right. I'm fucking you with my hot, wet, horny pussy. I'm going to make you cum. You ready?"

I could only nod my head as I felt the walls of her pussy clamp down on me. She rose slowly then descended just as slowly. The sensation was exquisite. Then she leaned back and reached behind her to find my anus with her finger. She teased the opening and toyed with my peritoneum.

Sharon stared down at me as her jaw dropped open and her breathing became labored.

"Oh yeah, gonna be a big one," she grunted as her pace quickened.

I placed my hands on her hips and started thrusting back with her rhythm.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me back, Brian. Make me cum," she grunted.

I had been so engrossed in my own party that I had all but forgotten about Beth, whose screams were now reverberating throughout the room. If she was uttering words, they were unintelligible. I looked over and discovered that she and Gerard had switched places. She was on top and in total control, bouncing up and down on his cock like a trampoline. Rachel was lying next to them, fucking herself with a big dildo in total abandon as she stared intently at the juncture of the coupled pair.

Beth's scream must have keyed a reaction in all of us as I felt my cock expand even farther. I knew I was on the edge but I kept trying to hold of just a little bit longer. Suddenly, Sharon let out a cry and I felt this incredible rush of fluid wash over my cock. That was all it took for me to lose complete control and I thrust myself mindlessly into Sharon's depths, my seed exploding within her as I groaned deeply.

Gerard and Rachel must have reached their peak at the same time for all of us seemed to be cuming at once. The walls echoed with the bedlam of grunts, screams, cries and moans as five people rode the waves of ecstatic release.

The post-orgasmic bliss soon faded and the sexual tension dimmed into the background. Though the hour was getting late, everyone agreed that some sort of refreshment would be welcome so Rachel and Gerard retired to the kitchen to return shortly with a huge bowl of fruit and some assorted cheeses.

"You're not upset with me because of Gerard, are you?" Beth whispered in my ear as she snuggled up against me.

"No, why should I be? You're a free woman fully capable of making her own decisions. I am surprised that you could accept such an enormous cock for you always felt tight around my modest seven-inches," I smiled wryly.

"I never would have believed it either if Rachel hadn't come at me with that wand. I don't know what she was doing to me but I have never experienced anything quite like that in my life."

"It was your G-spot, little one," Gerard said. "If anyone knows about women and their varying anatomies, it is Rachel. She was a sex therapist for almost twenty years."

"Really? Wow, I guess that explains it then. She knew what she was doing all along," I exclaimed.

"I've always heard about the G-spot but the rumors and half-truths always led me to doubt its existence. I know I searched for mine and never found it," Sharon said.

"It is hard for a woman to explore herself. There are toys, shaped most cleverly, that will allow a woman to stimulate her G-spot by herself, but you really have to know where it is to begin with. I'll be more than happy to help you find yours, Sharon," Rachel smiled.

"I'll take you up on that offer, but I think I would much prefer you teach Brian where my G-spot is," Sharon snickered.

"Look Mom, you fucked him and I really don't mind, but don't think you are going to stake him out as your own."

"I wouldn't dream of it dear. I just want to play with him once in a while."

Gerard guffawed, the sound reverberating off the walls.

"Brian, I don't know whether to envy you or pity you," he snickered as his laughter faded.

I looked at the faces around me and decided that discretion would be the better part of valor. "I guess it remains to be seen, Gerard. I harbor no expectations from either of these beautiful women."

"Ooooo, nicely said, Brian," Rachel said.

"Yeah, you avoided that trap smoothly, Brian," Sharon affirmed with a smile.

Beth simply looked up at me and winked.

"Well, boys and girls, I for one am ready to call it a night. Rachel will show you to your room, but I need to get one thing straight first," Gerard said as he stood and walked to the middle of the floor.

"While partying with others is considered the norm in this household, the one steadfast rule we have always maintained is that you only sleep with the people you came with. We generally mean that as couples sleep together and not with someone else's spouse or partner. Since you arrived as a threesome we will permit you to share a room, if you choose. Normally, when we host a party, there are four to six couples here, so a lot of what I am saying doesn't really apply. The long and short of it is; bed hopping in the middle of the night is verboten. Rachel and I do not wish to be disturbed nor will we disturb any of you."

"Heard and understood, Gerard. May I infer that you might one day invite us back and knowing these rules in advance will leave us better prepared should we be so fortunate?" Sharon asked.

"You infer correctly, Sharon. As it stands right now, I think you would find a warm welcome in our little circle of friends, should you decide to accept," Rachel beamed.

The three of us looked at each other and smiled, knowing that the likelihood of refusing such an invitation was nil.

They installed us in a room with two double beds, separated by only enough space to walk between them, and bid us goodnight.

"Well, who sleeps with whom?" Sharon asked with a wry grin.

"Silly question, Mom. I guess you get to lie there and watch, just as you planned all along. I intend to drain what little you left him with," Beth retorted as she pulled me down on the bed.

"Sounds fair," Sharon said as she started toward the door.

"Where are you going?" Beth inquired.

Sharon stopped and turned, her hand resting on the doorknob.

"Since my toys are packed up in the suitcase, and that's in the back of the truck, I'm going to fetch that big dildo Rachel left in the living room."

"Ha, ha, ha. Leave it to you to find a toy, Mom."

"Well, fingers are fine but no where near as satisfying as that filled up feeling," Sharon stated as she opened the door.