The Hunter and The Hunted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You groan as I turn the eggs down and slow the flogging on your clit and cunt lips. You calm down a bit, maintaining some control of your emotions. "Feels good doesn't it bitch. How does it feel to not be in control of the most basic personal emotion?"

Your breathing so heavy, you can't answer, as I ramp up the intensity on your cunt, the flogger coming down harder, the egg vibrating faster in your pussy and asshole.

I move the flogging to your inner thighs, over your calves, and slowly up the back of your thighs. Increasing the intensity on your soft beautiful ass. "I wonder how many men in your office dream about spanking this ass slut. You strut around knowing this ass drives them crazy.

"If they could only see you now, Miss Bonnie, so prim and proper." I resume flogging your swollen cunt, the leather straps of the flogger whipping the folds of your pussy lips and then over your swollen clit.

I see you grind your hips into thin air as if to get it deeper, twisting in your restraints violently. Knowing you are close to cumming. "You need to cum slut? Tell Master my bitch."

You moan loudly, "Please. please let me cum. I need to cum Dick, I need it so bad."

Turning the eggs off and dropping the flogger. "No slut, you haven't earned the right to cum for me yet."

I hear you groan and see you grind your hips trying to make yourself cum, but without my stimulation you are helpless. You are totally under my control and you know that I am the only one that can make you have an orgasm.

"You cum without permission slut and you will spend the night in the pit. Do you understand!"

You look at me with disdain, refusing to answer. I slap your face, "Answer me cunt!"

You wince in pain, "Yes, I understand dammit."

"Good girl." I am sure you are thinking about that conversation we had about sub-space and me telling you that in person I will get you there and you were wondering if what you felt was it. If it was it certainly was not that big a deal.

I remove your bindings and lead you to the coffee table, pushing you to your knees and laying you across the table.

Tossing your blouse on the floor, then attaching your ankles and wrists. I can see the relief in your face to get off your feet.

Picking up my crop as I move around in front of you. I watch you watching me, your head contorted up trying to see what I had in store for you next.

I sit in the chair removing my boots, and socks. Admiring my captive beautiful naked slut, my shirt comes off and I see a smile escape your lips.

I slide my pants down and off, my hard cock obvious in my shorts. I hook my thumbs in the waistband and slowly pull them down, my cock being pulled down with them and once my dick clears the waistband it violently flops back and slaps my stomach.

I hear an audible gasp from you as you see my massive cock standing straight out in front of me.

I kneel in front of you, one hand in your wavy hair, lifting your face up so my cock is so close you can touch it with your tongue. I slap my cock on your face. "Open your mouth and suck me bitch."

Bringing the crop down on that soft ass, you flinch and open your mouth wide. I shove a couple inches of my cock in your mouth. "Such a fine ass Bonnie, I bet you tease the shit out of every man in your office you slut."

Rocking on my knees, forcing my fat cock in your mouth, slowly fucking your face at first. My cock wet with your spit, grinding more in pushing against your throat, feeling you gag a little.

Pulling back to allow you air, then pushing harder, deeper, forcing my thick long cock down your throat.

Turning the vibrating eggs back on, watching you grind your hips back and moan loudly, "Mmmmmmmm."

"Ohh fuck yes slut, suck my cock, suck me like the cocksucker you are bitch."

You are gagging and spitting up around my dick, I pull out, and you spew your bile and spit and I shove my cock back deeper and harder.

Settling in to a long hard rythym, your throat becoming accustomed to the length and width of my fuckstick. "Such a good cocksucker Bonnie, so fucking good my bitch."

Seeing you rotating your hips trying to fuck those eggs in your asshole and cunt, I turn them up, and hear you moan in time with the vibrations inside you.

Pulling my cock out and rubbing my balls on your face, feeling your tongue wash over my nuts, sucking one then the other in your mouth, as I stroke my throbbing cock. "So close bitch, so fucking close, lick my big fucking nuts Bonnie."

Feeling my balls aching for release, stroking my cock harder, feeling your mouth sucking my ball sack. Pulling back. "Open your mouth slut, I am going to give you a reward my whore."

No sooner that you opened your mouth, the cum shot from my dick, volley after volley of cum landing in your mouth, some shooting on your face, across your back. "Oh My God, oh Godddd yessssss fuckkkkk baby, yessssss."

Hearing me cum so hard, you are panting like a bitch dog in heat. "Pleaseeee I need to cummmm please, God I need it, please Master let your slut cum."

Turning the eggs off again, wiping the remnants of my cum on your face, you groan and growl, "Fuckkkkk I need to cum dammit." Before she could complain more I shoved my cock in her mouth. "Shut the fuck up and clean Master's cock slut."

Watching you lick and suck whatever cum you can get, moaning as you swallow my hot sperm, licking your lips of my cum lovingly.

I lightly slap the crop on the sides of your tits pressed out from your weight on the table. Flicking the crop over and over, your skin becoming redder and redder with each stroke.

I untie your bindings. "Roll over on your back my fucktoy." At this point you are willing to do just about anything to be allowed to cum, so you quickly change positions. I secure your wrists and ankles again to the legs of the table.

Standing over you, working the crop slowly up the inside of your legs, starting at the ankles and moving to your open thighs, lightly at first then as you get use to the pain, harder and harder.

I see you moving your hips in rythym to my strokes and see your pussy leaking sweet nectar. Being careful not to strike your clit yet.

You are moaning every time I strike you, "Oh fuck, oh shit, oh, oh, oh God."

I drop the crop and straddle the table, your eyes fixated on my hanging cock and big balls swinging as I bend and take one tender nipple in my mouth, suckling, licking and rolling my tongue over and over the hard nub. One hand on your throat, the other mauling your other tit.

You are loudly moaning, "Oh please Dick suck my tits, so good, oh so fucking good."

Moving my mouth down your body, licking and gently biting your skin, nipping and licking your tummy, your belly button and slowly moving in the direction of your pussy. Kneeling between your open thighs, I pull the eggs from your fuckholes and drop them on the floor.

Licking the insides of your thighs, careful not to touch your gaping cunt yet. Pulling your labia open with my fingers, gently blowing on your open hole.

You are gasping for breath, rolling your head side to side, "Oh God eat me, please eat my pussy baby, I need it, I need your mouth on me Master."

I flicked my tongue over your hard clit as I held your pussy wide open, looking down that fuckhole, seeing your sweet juice dripping down the crack of your ass. Sliding my tongue from your asshole to your clit, sucking nosily, drinking your sweet nectar.

Feeling you grinding your hips into my mouth, "Ohhhh FUCKKKKK YESSSSSS, Ohhhh Godddddd, so fucking good Dick, Ohh fuck yessss."

Pulling your labia in my mouth sucking and licking, then pushing my tongue deep in your sweet fuckhole, as you hump my face harder, knowing you were ready to cum. I removed the bindings from your ankles.

Pushing your thighs back to your tits, and straddling you, my cock throbbing near the entrance of your cunt. "Tell me bitch, do you want Master's big fucking cock in that dripping wet cunt?"

Your eyes are closed your mouth open panting as you barely can speak, "Oh fuck yes, fuck your slut Master, give me that dick I have dreamed about for weeks. FUCK ME PLEASE!."

Pushing the fat head of my cock between your lips hearing you gasp as I push several inches in and stop, holding it there until I feel you respond by pushing against me.

Then pushing more in that wet pussy stretching you filling you with almost half of my long cock.

Looking in your eyes, as they glaze over and you are moaning aloud, "Ohhhhh damn, so fucking bigggg, so tight, oh so full, God more please."

Pushing slowly making sure it was more pleasure than pain, pulling and slowly filling you back up, ever so slowly grinding my full 11 inches deep in that tight pussy. Holding steady deep in you.

Your breath coming in short quick breaths. "OHHHH GODDDDDD so good, sooo fucking goodddddddd baby. Fuck me slow baby, I want it so fucking bad."

Slowly pulling back until the head of my cock pops out and then slowly pushing all the way in, my balls resting on your ass, then again slowly driving back deep, long slow deep strokes. "Oh Bonnie soo fucking tight baby, so fucking tight and so good, God you are the best baby."

Feeling you grind your hips into me as I bury my long cock, picking up the pace a little, harder and a little faster. You are panting, trying to breathe and speak. "Oh fuck me baby, fuck your nasty fucking cum slut."

I had never heard bonnie talk like a whore and it was driving me mad, as I started driving harder, grunting as I slammed deep and hard. "Oh fuck yes Bonnie, tell your Master what you want my slut."

Wrapping your legs around me, pulling me into you, slamming my thick cock deep and hard, feeling your cunt contract around my dick. "Oh shit yes fuck this whore, fuck your bitch, make me yours Dick, own me, own this cunt."

I immediately felt my balls ache needing to cum, as you humped me like a whore in heat, Grinding your cunt into my cock. My balls now slapping against your ass as I drove with no mercy deep in that cunt I owned.

"Oh Master pleasseeeeeee can your slut cum? Pleaseeeeee I want you to cum in me, breed me Master pleaseeee."

I was breathing so heavy, "Cum with me my whore, cum with me now!!"

Slamming my cock in my slut, my load filling her cunt, hearing her, start cumming, convulsing, rolling back and forth, jamming her cunt into me. "Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk cumming Masterrrr"

I was finished shooting my load and she was still cumming just as hard, over and over one continuous cum, lasting minutes.

Over and over she was bucking into me grinding her wet sloppy cunt over my cock."Ohhhh can't stoppppp cummmingggggg, Ohh My GODDDDD YESSSSSS."

I held her tight and allowed her to completely drain herself, twitching, jumping and, bucking into me.

Finally she gained some composure. "Never, OH GOD never cum so hard before, My head was spinning, I couldn't see, just riding this wave after wave of pleasure. Did you drug me somehow?"

Laughing as I lay on top of her. "My dear slut, that is what we call sub-space."

I rise from her spent body, untying her, picking her up in my arms and laying her on the bed. Binding her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed. "Rest my slut while I get dinner. I have more plans for you later."

You protested, "You don't have to tie me up, I won't try to escape."

Laughing, "I am not worried about you leaving slut, this is just a reminder of who controls you my bitch."

I dressed and looked back at you and you were sound asleep. I covered you in a blanket, before heading out.

End Part 1.

12