The Hypnotherapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day they enrolled Sarah at the gym. Lachie was surprised at his mother's build, she looked slim and sleek, her arms and legs toned, certainly no evidence of being overweight. 'Gee, you look good mom,' he said with sincerity and the smile on her face was all the reward he could ask for.

Lachie knew his way around gyms. He felt good explaining the equipment and techniques. By necessity they were close, at times touching. Gradually Lachie found himself looking more and more at her body as she worked out. He was disturbed by his feelings as they continued. Then it came time for her to do bench presses.

Lachie stood at the head of the bench ready to spot for Sarah as she took the weights in each hand. With legs astride the bench she lay back, spread her arms wide and took the strain of the weights. He couldn't help but ogle her breasts as her nipples stood out like two erotic buds of desire. Suddenly Lach couldn't breathe, he felt a tightness is his chest, his heart beating at an alarming rate. He was shocked as he felt an explosion of arousal course through his body as he gazed at her. He was shocked to find that he had a rapidly growing erection. As the blood flowed into his cock the head started to push outwards as it straightened then curved upwards, straining to become hard and erect. For a few moments before he could re-arrange himself the bulge in his shorts was painfully and unmistakably obvious, barely inches from her face as he stood over her.

And that was the moment she looked up at him. If she hadn't of stopped perhaps things may have been different but on her back with her arms spread wide there was nowhere else to look. He cringed with embarrassment as he saw her eyes drawn to his erect cock. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion; he saw her eyes open wide in surprise, linger for an embarrassing amount of time, then flick to his eyes in alarm. For a moment their eyes locked together and it was a defining moment. She blinked, unable to hold his gaze her eyes lowered submissively. Suddenly there was no embarrassment and he was bristling with aggression and sexuality. He knew; there was no mistaking that she had seen that he had an erection. He knew it was important, monumental even but he couldn't understand what it meant. They completed the set in silence; she was demure, submissive and he felt an array of emotions; power, strength, control over her. He struggled to comprehend the feelings and arousal he was feeling. And that feeling of power almost exploded within him as they arrived home.

He followed her into the house ogling her legs and ass, he couldn't ease his arousal and his cock was throbbing, almost painfully. Sarah threw her towel on the benchtop and went to him. She wrapped her arms around him in a warm hug and he thought that she must feel the hardness of his cock poking into her. Yet she didn't pull away, didn't comment. For a long moment they simply stood together, hugging each other in a warm embrace. Then she leaned back and he saw the wetness of unshed tears in her eyes.

For a moment they stood with their eyes locked together. 'Thank you honey, I know that no guy wants to be seen with his mom, especially doing a workout in the gym with all those young girls around. But that was the most enjoyable time I've had for years; which says a lot about my life style. I need you sweetheart, you're all I have. I can't do it without you so please bear with me baby. Please just do this for me huh.' And he knew he had some form of power over her, even if he didn't understand what that was.

Subsequently each time they worked out he became aroused. He didn't know why but it was the bench press; as soon as she lay back on the workbench, at the sight of her spread before him he developed a throbbing erection. And it seemed that her eyes were drawn to him. The more times that she looked, submitted the more aggressive he became; at the gym and at home.

Lachie started giving her hugs; at first in the morning then before bed then randomly around the house. The hugs grew longer, his hands caressing her back then inch by inch exploring. She seemed reluctant to chastise him as he pushed boundaries. With each day the more possessive he became. The week had been wonderful for both of them. As the time for her next meeting with David grew close he started getting grumpy.

The next session with David didn't go well for Lachie. He was sure David was trying to seduce his mother and was on his guard. They hadn't discussed it any further so he was surprised and upset when his mother told David that she was considering a breast augmentation and he was furious as he saw David's interest escalate. Thereafter David kept on about the need for Sarah to be openly frank with him. That she could never fully unburden herself unless she did. The meetings were scheduled for an hour; it seemed so much shorter but he was relieved when David called time and they were able to leave.

Sarah knew he was angry. When they got home she immediately went to him and embraced him. She stroked his hair 'You don't need to say it baby, I know you don't approve but I think I'm making progress.'

'You could have told me before you told him,' he replied sulkily.

'Sorry baby it sort of just blurted out. I'm in a trance, I don't think I can keep any secrets from him,' she said shrugging her shoulders in resignation.

The moment was awkward and they were both relieved as the phone rang. Minutes later Sarah fronted Lach. Her face was flushed as she spoke. 'Don't be angry with me baby but I spoke to the specialist before and ... well, there's been a cancellation and they can do my boobs next week. And I said yes. I'm going to do it. God I'm scared,' she said and he could feel her trembling as he went to her and hugged her to him.

The tension was broken as he joked 'well, you're going to need some new blouses or else you're going to look pretty good in T shirts.'

She slapped him playfully but there were tears running down her cheeks as she kissed him. 'Thank you sweetheart,' she said softly.

With the knowledge that she was going to have a breast enlargement the time flew by. Lachie couldn't understand why he kept getting aroused at the gym but came to accept it as a pleasant experience and it was something that he brought into their relationship. Sarah and Lachie's relationship became closer as they discussed the pending operation. At first it was guarded but ultimately all the restrictions fell away and they had a humorous debate about size - ultimately she settled for a D cup, they joked about going out and meeting people, getting a new wardrobe and there were no inhibitions between them. Until it came time for the next hypnosis session.

It started bad and finished bad for Lachie. David seemed to sense that something had changed and under hypnosis she told him of the operation. Lachie fumed as David offered to drive her to and from the appointment, offered to take her out for a celebratory dinner and gave her his number to call - just in case she needed someone.

They drove home in silence, his mood dangerous. As soon as they got inside the house Sarah went to him. At first he tried to pull away but she insisted and they both hugged each other. His anger dissipated as she put her head into the crook of his neck and gently massaged his back.

'I know,' she said softly into his ear. 'Nothing is going to happen with David.'

'How do you know that mom? How do you know he's not going to ring you during the day? How do you know how you might react?' he said angrily.

Sarah could feel his trembling with raw emotion, his body taught, on the verge of breaking. She knew he had been pushed to his limits, one wrong word could trigger an explosion.

She held him to her, gently stroking his hair and rubbing his back. She was quiet while she felt the tension slowly ebb from his body. When she spoke it was slow and soft.

'It's going to be ok baby. Nothing will happen to me, ok? I'm counting on you for all my support. Look, once my boobs are done maybe we can go out for a celebratory dinner. I think I would like that; yeah, I think that's a great idea,' she said and her smile melted any resistance.

And so when the time came Lachie drove Sarah to the surgery. He was surprised at the short amount of time needed for the operation. When she came out he was mesmerised. Her breasts were larger than he thought and they were so firm, standing proudly in front her.

'Well, what do you think? she said nervously.

'Jeez, you look absolutely beautiful,' he said mesmerised.

Later that evening they decide to go out for a celebratory dinner. 'Just the two of us,' he said and she knew exactly what he meant.

Before they went to dinner Lachie was taking photos and he was pushing her, challenging her to pose. It seemed that all the shackles fell from Sarah and she relaxed, looked as if she was enjoying herself. She posed for him, smiled, laughed and then he got the snap of a lifetime. She was wearing a new black dress that displayed her full cleavage. In a moment of fun, she cupped both breasts and leaned forward exposing her cleavage. Looking at the camera she pursed her mouth in a passionate kiss towards him, her eyes sparkling. When they looked back over the pictures it hit them, they both stared in silence when the screen filled with her image; it was a spectacular photo. "God,' he said barely audibly 'I think I'm in love.'

At first she didn't reply and he was taken back when he saw the wetness in her eyes. 'Thank you baby,' she said with a sniff 'I love you too.' As she leaned into him his arm went round her and they sat on the edge of the bed comfortable in their embrace. 'Anyway, tonight is a special night, one I want to share with just you,' she said.

'So what are we celebrating?' Lachie asked.

'The most important day of my life,' Sarah responded with a smile on her face and a raised eyebrow.

'Yeah, ok, am I supposed to know something that I don't?' he asked, puzzled by her response.

Sarah twirled around and placed her arms around his neck. She leaned back and smiled at him. She batted her eyelids before explaining. 'It's only something I would know but on this day 19 years ago you were conceived. Trust me, I absolutely know that as correct because your dad and I only did it once between periods. And that my sweet child makes this the most joyful, rewarding day for me. Nine months after that I held you in my arms for the first time and I can recall vividly telling the nurse that I had no idea about what the word love meant until that time. There was no love like holding you. Now that is something to celebrate. So tonight, I'm going to celebrate with the love of my life; who just happens to be the sexiest man I know.'

Lachie stood there stunned as Sarah gave him a quick kiss on the lips. But she pulled away as he leaned in for more. He could feel his sexuality rising in his body but the mood was broken as she wheeled out of his grasp. Come on baby, I'm ... hungry tonight,' she said.

And he was shocked as the thought went through his mind that he was hungry too. But his hunger had nothing to do with food. He struggled with the knowledge that he wanted to fuck his mother. He was unsettled as he followed her.

It was an uncomfortable silence as they took a cab to the restaurant. He tried to rationalise his thoughts. She sensed his mood and held her peace. They ordered their meal and were quietly sipping their drinks. Sarah looked around then at Lachie.

'I think everyone is looking at us and thinking he's too young for her. He must be her toy boy,' she said to him. And he could see an uncertainty in her body language.

A smile slowly spread over his face. 'I can't speak for the ladies but I can assure you that you are wrong with the men. Take it from me, every man in this room who sees you tonight has one thought on his mind and that is that he would like to have sex with you. Use a different word starting with F if you like but I can assure you, they are all thinking the same thing, every one,' he said challenging her.

For some moments she simply stared at him, her face colouring. Slowly she turned and glanced around the room.

'There's a lot of men here tonight,' she said in an abstract way and she seemed to shrink. She toyed with her drink for a moment and when she spoke her voice had a different tone. 'Everyone?' she inquired looking directly into his eyes; a question within a question.

He waited a moment before answering.

'Everyone,' he said and neither broke eye contact; an answer within an answer.

She straightened in her chair, her breasts thrust forward.

'Well they can think what they want because I have a date with the most handsome man in the room. I'm happy.'

For Lachie the night was a whirl. Sarah was the happiest he had ever seen her, laughing and smiling. They drank, they danced, initially with energy and movement but as the evening progressed the alcohol cut in and she seemed to be more in his arms than not as their bodies pressed closer together. Initially he was embarrassed as his erection occasionally jabbed into her but she didn't seem to know or didn't seem to mind. All too soon it was time to go. They caught a cab and they were quiet as she leaned against him for the short drive.

They laughed as she fumbled with the key before opening the door. Her bedroom was on the left, his at the back of the house. He almost cried out in frustration as he looked at her ass as she turned the light on and turned into her doorway; his balls ached with lust.

'Oh baby,' she sighed. 'Thank you so much for tonight, for everything, for just being you.' And with that she gave him another hug and he could feel his cock throbbing as it poked into her.

Then she giggled. 'I want a picture, I want a picture so I can remember tonight forever, and ever, and ever.' She twirled away from him as he hooked his phone from his back pocket. Laughing and striking poses for him; some happy, some classical passive, some sexy and provocative. He snapped them all. Then she turned to him and was still.

He almost didn't hear, almost couldn't believe what he heard. 'I want a topless picture. Will you take a picture of me topless ... please,' she entreated him. He swallowed hard, his heart pounding and his breathing short and shallow. He forced a smile.

'Your wish is my command,' he said melodramatically.

Her face creased in a smile. The distance apart was short; it seemed forever. She looked directly at him as she undid the zip at the back of her dress. His eyes were open wide as he started snapping pics. He kept snapping as the dress slid to the floor, her back to him.

She had a bra and a skimpy thong, and she slowly removed the bra and let it drop. He gave a small groan as she leaned her head back and turned slowly to face him. She raised her hands and freed her hair shaking her head and spreading it wide, her breasts stood out proudly. The flash of his camera like a strobe light as he took pic after pic.

She stood motionless for some time then her head dropped as she looked down at her breasts. Slowly she raised her hands and cupped each breast. Only her eyes raised to look at him.

He was frozen, immobile; his cock throbbing for release.

'Do you like them honey?' she asked softly and it was all he could do to nod.

The world shrank to the size of their room.

'Would you like to touch them baby?' she asked softly and his mind started to go into overdrive as his feet started shuffling forward.

They both watched his hand as trembling, he reached for her. His hand gently cupped her left breast and it was like an explosion in his mind. He transformed into a seething mass of sexual energy. All his passion and arousal that had been building exploded inside him. His mind ceased to function and he lost control.

He pulled her to him and crushed his lips against hers as his hand gently fondled her breast. His fingers twirled her nipple to a hard bud as he kissed her face, her eyes her neck and he vaguely heard her moan as he took a nipple in his teeth. There was no stopping him and in a fit of passion he put his hands around her waist and virtually threw her back on to her bed. As she fell back he all but ripped her thong from her before stripping his own, their clothes flying across the room.

The ache in his cock and balls almost unbearable; he was desperate for release, so out of control and driven by lust that he would take her by any means. She made no move to stop him. He pushed her legs apart and placed the head of his cock into the warm folds of her sex then ran it up and down the length of her slit for lubrication; she was wet from desire. Then they both moaned in unison as he thrust himself inside her in one long stroke. His cock seeking the home that it had been desperate for all night.

'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my gooood' she moaned over and over, and she wrapped her legs behind him as he started rhythmically thrusting his manhood into her.

'Oh my god, that's beautiful, so beautiful,' she moaned as he continued to fill her. Then after some minutes he felt her legs start to grip him more tightly as she pulled him to her with increasing urgency.

'Oh baby, oh baby, I'mmm gooiinnggg to cuuuuum, babyyy I'mmm cummm ahhhh fuuuuckk.' And she bucked against him screaming in passion as he felt her stomach spasming in pleasure as her orgasm tore through her body time and time again. As her contractions lessened he started pounding into her until he let out a roar and spurt after spurt of sperm filled her cunt.

The next few days were a whirl of sex. They fucked, played, laughed; everything was erotic and they experimented freely. They both had their first oral sex experience, and their second, and more. And the more they had the hornier he seemed to get, so he took her often and at his pleasure. She never complained and seemed to fall into his pattern of behaviour. Their life was full of happiness and love which they gave freely and often. But the past was still with them and Sarah knew to be careful when she reminded Lach of their coming hypnotherapy session. She watched as Lach's mood went black.

***

Sarah smiled happily as she saw David, she waved and crossed the road dodging between cars. She hurried over to where he was sitting at a table and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. She dropped her bag and they ordered a coffee. They waited until the coffee was served.

Sarah smiled as she sipped her coffee, looking over the rim at David. She shook her hair and flicked it over her shoulder showing her gorgeous cleavage.

David nodded his head in appreciation and Sarah laughed.

'If only I wasn't happily married with two kids,' he said and they chuckled together.

'You wish,' she said in a tone reserved for good friends. 'They are reserved for their owner,' she chuckled quickly pushing her breasts up.

'So, the big question, need I ask? how is it all going?'

'David,' she said and placed a hand on his arm. 'Let me say that it has happened gloriously. Everything has worked perfectly. Since we saw you last week it's been wild, amazing. We went out to dinner, had a bit of booze, danced and in all fairness I was acting a bit like a tease. When we got home... it was the alcohol, I was a bit mean, maybe more mischievous. I knew you had conditioned his brain for arousal so I knew he was aroused, I just didn't know how aroused, but I couldn't help myself. I sort of egged him on, played with his emotions, so now we've got any number of pictures of me stripping, topless... and then I pulled the trigger you planted and got him to touch my breasts.'

'Well, it was crazy, he went into a sexual frenzy just as you said he might. If I had tried to stop him I'm sure he would have raped me. Trust me, there was no stopping him, he was going to have me no matter what. He didn't ask just ripped my clothes off and took me in a fit of passion. God it was wonderful. If I wasn't there I wouldn't have believed it. I came all over him screaming in ecstasy.'