The Ice Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,108 Followers

She was calling out my name as I pulled her over in an arch. My tongue ran down from her pussy across the small bridge of flesh and onto her smaller, wrinkled hole. Something that had been a twisted fantasy of mine to do to her since I had first seen a picture of someone doing that.

She shrieked as my tongue pushed inside. Her ass clinched tight on my face as I flicked my tongue.

"Oh my god, Brace!"

I felt her braid slip from my fingers as she moved away from me, lifting herself up away from my tongue. I grabbed a second or two of breath.

"Oh, you are a wicked young man. Well, if you're going to be naughty, I want more of that!" She settled herself down onto my face. She started sliding herself back and forth. Brushing her pussy across my lips then grinding her ass up against me.

I tongued first the rim, then the tight hole, and then I was back in her pussy. Her clit brushed my mouth, and I caught it. I sucked hard on the little nub and she screamed.

"Yes! Yes! YES!"

I nursed on her clit as she rode my mouth. Her thighs, hot and sweaty, clamped onto both sides of my head in a tight embrace. She shivered, shuddering, and then started to move away, but I caught her hips and drove my tongue back inside.

"Oh no more! No more! OH God! OH GOD, YES!"

I felt her pussy clenching around my tongue as she came again. I held her tight to my face licking everything and everywhere as she moaned, begged and shuddered.

After I felt a third orgasm rack her, I turned her legs loose and let her slide her way down beside me. I held her as she twitched and panted for air.

"Well, for a first timer, that was incredible. You keep doing that and you will have to fight the women off with a stick," she told me after a moment.

We cuddled together both trying to catch our breath. Her hand roamed across my chest, then lower. I felt her fingernails cross my stomach and follow the trail of hairs down to my cock. The second her fingernails raked my cock, I groaned. Her fingers wrapped tight around me.

"Well, look who's hard again." She stroked the length of me slowly. Then her fingers tightened almost painfully. "You ready for more?"

"I am, but are you? You just came three times," I said, brushing my fingers through her hair.

She giggled.

"I could have cum ten times, and I'd still be ready to take on this wonderful cock." She rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs. "However, you're rested, so it's your turn to work for a bit."

Moving on top of her, as I settled myself between her thighs. I felt her legs slide up my sides and her feet curl around me, and as I slid into her, she locked her feet behind my ass and pulled me into her deeper.

"I will help though," she said with a shrug as I looked down.

Together we moved, settling into an even rhythm. I felt her tight around me, from head to base then back with every stroke. With every pump her legs clenched and drove me back in harder, deeper. I looked into her eyes as I slowly built up speed. She grinned at me and wiggled under me.

"Never thought when you woke up this morning you would be fucking me tonight did you?" she asked as she pulled me even closer.

"Not a chance in hell."

She giggled then sucked air as I gave it everything I had, trying to bottom out inside her. She ran her hands up to my shoulders, digging her nails into the muscle.

"You can go as hard and fast as you want. I like it a bit rough. Want to see if you can use that young body to break me? I dare ya." She grinned as I picked up speed.

I reposition myself a little, and reaching down, I lifted her up till her hips kind of rested on my thighs. On my knees, I could now use my entire pelvis and back to drive myself into her. I started to pound her as hard as I could.

"Oh yes. Just like that. More!"

As my body and breath fell into rhythm, I began to slip into a pleasurable haze, where all thought left me, and I focused simply on the feel of my cock sliding into her. I slowed into an even rhythm then picked up the pace again. I varied this for what felt like hours, but was probably only minutes. The scent of her and a wet, smacking sound filled the sleeper. Looking down, I watched her breasts bounce with every thrust.

Brushing my hand across her face and down onto her chest, I caught first her breast and then her nipple. I watched her eyes pop open when I twisted and pinched the hard nub between my fingers. Her eyes were focused on my face. I noticed then that the cab was rocking under our motion.

"Oh, Brace. Fuck me, don't stop!"

I leaned in, driving myself harder. My eyes tightly shut, I was getting close. Her hands wrapped around the back of my neck.

"Come down here, onto me," she begged.

Slipping off my knees, I felt her body take up my weight. She clutched at my back as I felt her whole body shudder under me. She moaned deeply.

"Did you just cum?" I asked panting.

She nodded.

"It was light. I want more. Don't you stop! Show me what you can do." She lifted her legs higher.

Happy to do just that, I pushed against the mattress with my toes, sliding on her sweaty body with every thrust. I cried out as her fingers raked my back. I felt her breathing quicken under me. I knew I wouldn't last any longer as the surge started building.

"Oh yes, cum in me, Brace! OH YES! YES!"

My back arched, as a flood of released energy seemed to pour out of me and into her, the length of her milking me for more. She shuddered, and I heard her moaning under me as I continued to thrust. It was my lack of breath that caused me to stop. Even then I rested with my cock inside her as if to defy its softening.

She held me gently, tenderly as I tried to catch my breath. Her hands went across the deep scratches on my back making me wince.

"Sorry. Oh, what a wonderful man." She whispered as I breathed into her sweaty hair. I slowly, with muscles that protested use, lifted myself up and off her. She clung to me, her pussy like a bottle holding tight its cork. I came out of her with a wet sound then rolled off of her and lay next to her. I felt when she reached down and pulled the sheet and blankets up over us. A chill on my sweaty body made me shiver.

She softly kissed my lips. I opened my eyes and looked into hers. She smiled.

"Now that is what is what sex is supposed to be like. Not over in a few seconds. How are you doing?" she asked, brushing hair out my eyes.

"Oh...okay." I took a long deep breath. "How about you?"

"Oh, I'm good." she purred, leaning back on the bed.

I shook my head.

"No, my Queen, you are way better than good." I looked over at her, snuggled in under the blankets, all impish looking. Turning her head, she grinned at me. Leaning in, I placed a single soft kiss on her lips. A thank you.

"Well, since I'm only the second piece you've ever had, how can you know that I'm better than good?" she teased.

I smiled. "Because if there is anything better than that, I won't live through it."

She chuckled. Marion propped herself up on her elbow and looked down at my face.

"Flattery...will get you almost anything."

She laid her head on my chest, and I reached down and pulled the blanket further up onto us. I held her to me as I felt my eyelids getting heavy, but refusing to close. I heard when her breathing went even, and I listened to her very soft snore till I finally drifted into sleep.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

"Brace? Brace!"

"Humm?"

"Wake up sleepy head." She caressed my chest then tweaked a nipple.

As my eyes popped open, I saw pale light through the curtain of the sleeper.

"Would you get up and light the heater?" she asked.

I shivered at the very thought. The sleeper was an icebox!

"Please."

Fishing around under the blanket, I found my long john bottoms. With a groan, I slid them on under the blankets, and then I slipped out the side of the bunk, trying not to lose too much heat. I yelped when my feet touched the floor.

"FUCK!"

Pushing a button for the pilot light and turning a knob for the gas, I soon had the three-brick radiant heater going. I sat down on the end of the bed and stuck my feet into my shoes. They were like putting on two blocks of ice. I grabbed up my underwear top and struggled into it.

"Going somewhere?" she asked. She lifted the side of the blanket open towards the heater. I reveled in getting to see her naked body in the morning light. I looked at her appreciatively for a second then grabbed up my jacket. She saw me looking at her and parted her thighs just a bit more. The two needs instantly came into conflict. Go piss, or get back into bed and back into her?

Bladder won. Just barely

"I've got to see if I can piss before my dick freezes off," I said, grabbing up my coat.

She laughed. "Oh dear god, don't let that tragedy happen." She covered back up.

Crawling into my coat, I went through the curtain into the cab. It was like moving from the refrigerator into the freezer. The heater already had the sleeper warmer by several degrees.

Past the windows covered in frost, the long hood of the truck had a foot of snow on it. It was piled up against the bug deflector and covered the brass Puff the Magic Dragon hood ornament completely.

Opening the passenger door, I stepped out onto the step on top of the tank. With fingers already numbing, I fumbled my zipper open and winced when my cold fingers touched my cock. Still a bit sensitive from last night, it didn't like the cold at all.

As I watched the snow bank disappear under a yellow stream of steaming pee, the side door of the sleeper opened. Marion leaned out and tossed a bedpan of yellow out away from the truck. I watched her rinse it out with a bottle of water. She tossed that out as well then retreated inside.

I swear, it looked like both bedpans worth had frozen before they hit the ground! Shivering uncontrollably, I climbed back inside. I left my snow-encrusted shoes up front and crawled back into the sleeper. It was noticeably warmer in there now. I got out of my jacket and crawled back into bed with her.

There was a faint smell of urine in the air.

"A bedpan?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

She nodded. "Damn Skippy! If you think I'm taking my pussy out there to squat in the snow you're crazy!"

We both laughed. Shivering, we rubbed each other till we're warm again. She turned on her side to face the heater, and I curled up against her back.

I began to rub her hip slowly, digging my fingers into the muscles.

"That feels good. Oh, by the way, happy Valentine's Day." She rubbed the bottom of her feet up against my legs.

I chuckled.

"I'll be damned if it isn't. Happy Valentine's Day. Sorry I didn't get you a card and a box of chocolates." I said with a grin, as I let my hand move lower, then brought it back up, cupping her ass cheek.

She shook her head.

"Cards really aren't my thing, and I'm allergic to chocolate. I like roses though. Would you buy me some roses?" she asked softly. I could hear her smiling as she wiggled her butt back against me.

"Sure, for my sweet Valentine, I'll just walk to the nearest florist and get you a dozen. Red, right?" I asked teasingly, as I moved my arm around to her stomach and pulled her closer.

"That would be nice. Bring us back some hot coffee while you're out." She snuggle back against me, seeking the heat.

Grinning, I ran my hand back down to her thigh. Slowly I moved my palm around to her ass again. She wiggled it across my fingers.

"You have the definite beginnings of an ass man, Brace. You've fingered it then licked it last night. Now you're playing with it this morning."

I ran my fingers across her cheeks and down into the warm crack. She moaned as my fingers brushed over her.

"Hmm. You really like my ass don't you?" she whispered, sqirming.

"I sure do." I whispered back. I could feel my cock starting to stir.

"Want to fuck me in it?"

My hand stopped and my eyes must have looked like dinner plates. I felt myself go instantly hard.

She giggled and pushed herself back against my crotch.

"Should I take that as a yes?" she asked chuckling.

"Oh my god, yes."

"Well, spread me apart back there then." She moved over, putting only a few inches between us. Lifting up one of her ass cheeks, I watched her lick two of her fingers and reach back between us.

"We don't have a lot of lube so...you...go...slow! Okay? You could hurt me really badly if you don't."

Nodding, I guided myself in between her cheeks. She leaned forward and pushed back against my cock.

I slipped and felt half of me rush up into her pussy before I could stop.

"Oh my! Wrong hole." She shuddered for a second as I slipped into her my full length. "Not that I mind."

I gave her pussy a few long slow strokes. I felt her start to rub her clit with her fingers. When her juices dripped down onto my balls, I pulled out. Reaching down, I guided myself till the head was against her ass. The first two attempts, however met with the same similar end, I slipped into her pussy again. She gave a half chuckle. I grabbed my cock harder to keep it from slipping then I pushed.

"There you go. Oh, Brace. Yes, oh slow, go slow. Oh, yes." She arched herself then, pushing back against me a bit. I tried to slip again, but she lifted her hips at the last second. I felt when the head pushed through a tight ring. Then with a low moan from her I pushed my way inside. She gasped as I was sliding deeper and deeper into her. I was all the way inside her when I heard her moan change to a pain-filled wince.

"Enough! I can't take anymore. Just hold it still right there for a minute." She reached around and pushed on my hip.

I rested my hand on hers, moving them from my hip and place both on hers.

"I'm all the way in. I'll hold still, but my god, you're tight."

She panted for breath for a second then gave a small push back.

"Really?" she asked, whimpering as she shifted her hips a bit. "So you're enjoying your first piece of ass."

I could only nod as I lay tight against her, feeling her beginning to rock her hips against me. I slowly felt her begin to loosen up a bit, so I slowly pulled myself almost out, then just as slowly pushed back in.

"Oh, god!"

I saw her fingers tighten on the edge of the bed. I did it again. She arched back her head and moaned. I swear that sound caused my already hard cock to get even harder. I couldn't stand to be still any longer, and I started to slowly pump into her.

"Oh, Oh, Oh!" She groaned in breaths as I pumped. Then as I pumped into her a bit harder, I heard her moans grow louder. The sound spurred me on.

I don't know if it was my idea or hers, but I was soon straddling her hips with her face down on the bed. I reached down and around as I started to thrust harder into her ass and caught both of her breasts. My fingers found her nipples, and I gave them a twist as I moved. Her moans became screams as I began to pound myself into her ass as fast as I can.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Brace! Oh my god yes. Harder, HARDER! HARDER please!"

In a fierce rhythm now, I felt her shudder, and her legs twitched under me. Her hands went past mine and down into her crotch. I could tell her fingers were moving at a furious pace under us. Arching my back, I tried to get even one more inch into her as I felt myself about explode inside her ass.

A deep, growling cry came up out of my throat as I came. I heard a half-pain, half-pleasure scream come from her. It was both orgasmic and agonizing as I buried myself to the very hilt and wished I had more to push in, to feel her even deeper.

"YES!" she screamed.

Shuddering through the last of my orgasm, I felt my muscles give way. We collapsed together with me still trapped inside her. Little spasms shook her under me every few seconds. I felt her ass clenched around the base of me, trying to push me out.

After several minutes, I pushed myself up onto my hands. I slid myself slowly out her clenching hole. Just as I was nearly out my hand slipped on the sheet, and I pushed back into her hard.

"No! Oh god no more! Please no more," she moaned.

That little cry made my cock that was growing limp, twitch and harden back up some. I lifted my hand from the bed and pushed down on her shoulder.

Panting hard, I moved my still-hard cock back deeper into her ass.

"Ahee!"

She cried out as I pumped from head to base with every stroke. It felt my cock was getting harder again with every thrust.

"Oh Brace, please. Please...don't stop!"

Clutching her body to me frantically as I moved on top of her, I felt her shuddering her way through a soul-shattering orgasm. I began to cum in her ass for the second time. As I filled her again, I could hear her really whimpering under me.

Pulling away, I slid out and leaned myself against the back wall of the sleeper. Feeling the warmth from the heater on my chest as I tried to catch my breath, I watched her slowly lift herself up. She looked at me with a face flushed with heat. She swallowed, licked her lips and gave me a slow rueful smile then shook her head.. She moved over till she was leaning up against my chest. I took her into my arms and held her softly to me as she panted for breath through pursed lips.

The warm glow of the heater dried our skin. She turned her reddened face up to me.

"Remember when I said to go slow...that you could hurt me." I nodded, grimacing. She nodded. "Yeah. Now that felt wonderful, but it also hurt like hell at the end."

"I'm sorry," I told her as I softly kissed the side of her neck in apology.

She smirked.

"No your not," she said chuckling. "Naughty boy. You love the fact that you made me scream. "She grinned and poked me in the ribs."Admit it!"

I had to laugh.

"Okay maybe not completely sorry." I told her, lifting my hand to cup her breast. She placed her hand on top of mine. "That really felt fucking incredible."

"Definitely an ass man," she said softly. "Well, I guess you can consider my sore heart-shaped ass, your Valentine's Day gift. One I'll give to you every year...for as long as you like. Have you ever cum twice in a row like that before?"

I was about to answer her, the grin was already spreading across my face, when I felt her tense against me.

"Look there." She pointed with her chin.

Looking through the curtains, I saw yellow lights flashing against the windshield.

"Looks like we're saved, my Valentine," I said softly.

She nodded.

"Damn shame. We were just getting started," she said, giving my sore cock a squeeze that made me wince. "But don't worry, I have some long term plans for keeping this naughty thing happy."

She looked so impish. That look on her face, in her eyes...

"I love you." I wanted to tell her that so badly, but I knew it would sound sappy. My lips even opened to speak but no words came forth. Then her fingers were there, pressing them closed.

"I know, Brace. I know."

Leaning in, I kissed her, reveling in the passion I got back. Passion that promised a delightful future with her teaching me every wickedly naughty thing she knew how to do. Even as her tongue brushed mine I knew that, when we got back home, her husband would hear of this and then who knows? I might even be doing this to her...with him watching! That thought both excited and terrified me. Her fingers tightened as I moaned. She moaned back, her warm breath filling me with heat.

Then a hand was knocking hard on the icy side of the cab door.

We both chuckled as we got up and started to reluctantly find our clothes and get dressed.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

I've driven for more than ten years now since that day. Done the north runs hundreds of times, through every type of weather. I spent many a day driving into the frozen wilds, and many a warm night in the soft arms of Marion. When Drake retired early, she and I partnered up.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,108 Followers