The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you getting close?" She asked him after nearly twenty minutes.

"Nope," he informed her. "I'm not a nineteen year old boy. It's going to take more than that to get me off."

"Okay." Maria kept stroking him, her face scrunched up. Curious, Jason said nothing, and was pleasantly surprised when Maria leaned forward and swallowed the head of his penis in her mouth.

"Oh, shit!" Maria smiled around his cock, attempting to work it further into her throat, but she could only manage the first three inches or so. Bouncing her head up and down, she kept stroking him for a few minutes before breaking away, a long trail of spit connecting her mouth to his dick.

"That hurts my jaw," she complained, rubbing her cheek.

"That takes some getting used to," Jason told her. "Use just your tongue. Lick the top and sides, grab it with your lips. Imagine all the things you did with your hand, and how you would do those things with your mouth."

"Okay." Determined, Maria licked the head of his cock, her pretty little tongue making circles around the hole in his dick, licking the wide ridge along the top, sucking on the skin all the way down. After several minutes, she tried taking his balls in her mouth, but gagged inexplicably and came back up.

"Hey, it's okay, you're doing great," Jason told her.

"I want to see you cum, though," Maria told him.

"Until I do, let's just keep having fun." He kissed her, and she stroked him gently. His fingers found her pussy once more and she trembled at his touch. The sun was going down now, and Jason was lying on his back, Maria on top of him, the teen frantically working his dick from several different angles. Though her enthusiasm was high, her experience simply wasn't enough, and Jason could tell she was close to another orgasm.

"Mr. Dawes," she asked, sitting back to stroke his cock. "I was wondering if we could try something."

"Sure."

"Um. I want to be on top of you. Like Daenerys was for her husband."

Jason immediately had warning bells. He knew Maria's family didn't believe in birth control, and he was out of condoms. "What about getting married first?"

"That's just it. Um, we wouldn't be doing... that exactly." Maria bit her lower lip in that cute way, her top pulled down around her breasts, her skirt hiked up around her hips. "I, um, want to know what it's like to have a man inside of...inside me, but not in my vagina."

Jason stared at her in disbelief. "Wait, you mean you want to skip home plate?" He realized that his comment sounded dumb, but Maria nodded. Clearly, she understood. "That's grad level work. If we do this, we need to take it nice and slow."

"Actually," Maria said, suddenly shy despite massaging his balls with her hand. "Actually, Megan bought me a toy for my eighteenth birthday. I lied a little, before. She got it for me as a joke, but I started playing with it, and I really like it."

"What toy?" Jason asked.

"She said it was because I had a bug up my ass and that I should use it to squish it." Maria giggled. "My mom found it once under my bed, but had no idea what it was. It's an inflatable butt plug."

"Holy fuck," Jason muttered.

"I... I use it a lot, but couldn't figure out how to get off. I was told not to play with my... with my pussy, but nobody ever told me to leave my bottom alone. So some nights, I put it in, and pump it all the way up, and just sleep with it." Maria shivered. "I have some lube in my bag. I guess what I'm trying to say is... um, could we..."

"Look in my eyes, Maria. Ask me out loud." Jason was suddenly serious.

"Would you fuck my ass, Mr. Dawes?"

"Get the lube," he told her. Maria let go of his dick, running upstairs to Naomi's room. The whole time she was gone, Jason muttered to himself, over and over again "Please come back, please come back, please."

Maria reappeared, a small bottle of hand sanitizer in her hands.

"That's not lube," Jason informed her.

"That's what I want my mom to think." Maria, clearly excited, knelt by Jason's side. "I can't believe I'm going to do this."

That makes two of us, Jason thought to himself. Maria was clearly no stranger to how much she needed-she coated him all over, making a small mess on the couch. I'll just flip the cushions later, Jason decided.

"Okay, here goes." Maria sat on Jason's lap, his cock bouncing along her bare ass. Maria leaned forward to give him a small kiss before sitting up straight, and grabbing his cock beneath her legs.

"Guide it carefully," he told her. "I don't want you to miss."

"I could do this is my sleep," she informed him with a grin. "Though you are quite a bit longer than my toy."

"Take your time." He placed his hands on her hips, watching the tiny teen place his cock at the entrance of her asshole. Clearly excited, she wiggled her hips in circles, holding tightly to his cock to keep it from slipping into her pussy instead. There was resistance at first, but Jason felt the head of his dick penetrate her tight little asshole.

"Oh, shit!" Maria hissed. Jason used his thumb to play with her clit, and she flinched, pulling off of him. Determined, she forced his dick up her ass again, just the tip fitting inside. She slapped his hand away from her pussy. "Not yet, not yet," she told him, grabbing onto his hips with her hands.

"Oh!" She lifted her ass slightly, then pushed down, taking him in just a little further. "Oh! Oh! Ow!" She tried to take more of him, but tensed up, her face a mask of pain.

"Relax," Jason told her, stroking her thighs. She stayed where she was for a couple of minutes, making tiny little movements. Jason could feel her asshole clenching him, and his dick was starting to hurt in a good way. Maria bit down on her lip again, sinking even further.

"Oh! Oh! Ow! Fuck, mmm!" Maria was gasping for air now, and she started swearing in Spanish. Jason watched in amazement as she lifted her ass up until he nearly slipped out, then sank all the way down onto him. "It's so huge! I can feel it hitting me in the stomach!"

"Oh, shit!" Jason grabbed her hips, pulling him close. True to her word, Maria swiveled her hips just like Daenerys had, moaning softly to herself as her tight sphincter tugged on Jason's dick. He stuck two fingers in her pussy, feeling his own dick through her inner wall.

"Oh, Mr. Dawes!" She leaned forward, kissing him. She lifted her ass and slammed it into him, moving faster and harder with every thrust. "Oh Mr. Dawes, fuck me, fuck me in the ass!"

Her inexperience was easily trumped by the tightness of her ass. Jason thrust his dick into her from beneath, moving slowly at first so they could find their rhythm. She rode him this way for several minutes, stroking her own clit now while he held on for dear life. She was clamping down every time he bottomed out, stroking hard on his shaft as he pulled out. He felt it building up, his long overdue orgasm.

"Oh Maria, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum Maria!"

"Cum in my ass, Mr. Dawes!"

"That would be... inappropiaaaaate!" Jason blasted the inner walls of her ass. The sudden warmth of his cum coupled by the additional lubricant caused Maria's hips to move faster, her breath to quicken.

"Don't stop fucking me-OHHH!" Maria came hard, grinding her ass into Jason, squeezing his balls with her ass cheeks. She shuddered once, then again, collapsing on his chest. She laid there for several minutes, panting against him.

"We should get cleaned up," Jason told her. "Before I go soft. Just in case. Go use my shower, it's bigger than Naomi's."

"Thank you, Mr. Dawes." Maria kissed him one more time. She sat up straight, lifting her ass slowly off of him. A giant glob of cum fell out of her ass, splashing against his stomach. It ran down his side, staining the couch cushions. Jason figured if flipping it didn't work, he could just burn it and buy a new one.

Humming to herself, Maria left the room, undoing her tartan skirt and walking up the stairs, bow legged and half naked. Shaking his head at his own stupid luck, he looked at his coffee table. Wild Jason was sweeping Dad Jason's ashes off of the side of the table.

"Oh. He's dead," Wild Jason informed him. "You should follow her up to the shower, see what else you can get her to do tonight. Pound her ass doggy style, maybe."

Jason stared at Wild Jason, the crack in his psyche that had manifested itself. Maybe it was concerning, or maybe it was nothing. Either way, it was still that inner voice, and it was his choice if he chose to listen to it.

"You know what? I think that I might." Whistling a soft tune to himself, Jason picked up the bottle of lube and headed up the stairs. The shower was already on, and Jason opened up the curtains to see that Maria was using the detachable shower head to spray her pussy, her head thrown back in delight. Caught by surprise, she fumbled the shower head, and it swung against the stone of the shower with a crack.

"Want to learn anything else tonight?" He asked her. Gone was the elusive shyness, replaced by the wet, naked skin of a horny woman who had just learned about the amazing things her body could do. She was no longer just his daughter's friend, but a woman who was hungry for knowledge.

"What else can you show me?" Pulling him into the shower, she slid the curtains shut behind him.

*****

Well i certainly hoped you liked that! Your ratings and comments motivate me to keep working hard, so if you loved it, please leave a rating or a comment below. Though I don't usually respond to feedback, I do read them all (I get so many now that I can't keep up). As always, the community here is amazing, and I hope you liked my story!