The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can believe it." Jason frowned. "If she was making that kind of money, why go to college?"

"Oh please. This girl was wicked smart with a killer body. I asked her the same thing right away, and she explained to me that a mind can stay sharp, but a body can dull over time. She was going for a PhD in biophysics, or something like that. Wanted to buy a house outright straight out of college in San Diego or wherever she landed."

Jason whistled appreciatively. "Smart moves."

"Right? Well, she tells me I have the right body and attitude for it, so I agree to do a show for her. I..." Brianne blushed. "We made enough in a one hour show to buy me my own filming rig. A nice camera, lighting and a computer to run the show. It's risky, because I have to shoot when my roommate is in class, but I give it a shot." A small grin crossed her face. "I made some really good money. Not like that other girl, she's been doing it for over a year, but my regular viewers are climbing. I have a guy who is blowing serious cash on me for private shows, sends me gifts, lingerie to wear, everything."

"So... what happened?"

Brianne put her face in her hands for a second, then took them away. "Bad things come in threes. All that extra money? Well, I blew it. I sank a good chunk of it into new outfits and crazy... toys for my performances. I was a business major and figured I was reinvesting in my enterprise."

"What else?"

"Okay, so this is weird. This new girl came on the cam girl scene and just trampled the competition. Her thing was that she was a catgirl, or something like that, and she kept doing these long, kinky shows with her girlfriend. All the nerds were just wild for her, and her shows are throughout the day, obviously this was her full time hustle, and she was always on when I was. I went from making a couple hundred per show to maybe forty bucks in the first week alone. That really hurt my bottom line, and I realized that my show was officially dead in the water unless I could come up with a gimmick of my own."

"Wow. The market dried up, huh?"

"Yeah. It was the beginning of the second semester when the shit really hit the fan. Even the girl from my math class, she saw a huge drop in her numbers, but her channel had a bunch of loyal followers, so she's still gonna make it. Well, the third blow came when someone outed me to the school and I got kicked out of the dorms for running a sex show out of my room. Everything I had left went into renting a place for the rest of the semester, and when I tried to keep running my channel, I found out that whoever had outed me had told everybody I knew about it. Like, everyone I had gone to high school with, my family, my friends, it was a giant shit show. So, of course, the few shows I run are full of former classmates who are just harassing me, and the entire thing burned to the ground."

"That sounds awful."

"Well, yeah. I thought that was the worst of it. I worked out a transfer to a different college. I was still getting good grades and all that, but my social life was ruined."

"So I guess your parents were pretty upset, huh?"

Her face darkened. "Worse than that. Obviously they blew up at me, and my step dad told me that they had cut me off from my college savings. I laughed, because that money isn't his to do anything with. It was money left to me when my dad died when I was little, so I didn't think it was an issue."

"He spent it, didn't he?"

Tears had come to her eyes now, rolling softly down her cheeks. "Worse. Remember that guy who was sending me gifts? It was my own step dad. He found me on the cam site and was using my own college money to get me to do private shows."

"Wait, how was he able to even gain access?"

"He pretended to be my mom. I can't prove it, but I was able to get a statement from the bank on the fund balance. Guess when the money ran out?"

"I, uh..." he shrugged. "When?"

"Shortly before I got reported. I think the bastard was blowing all that money and, when it ran out, reported me. He told my mom that I used the money to fund my show, and has the money trail to prove it, but that simply isn't true. So now I have no college funds, my own family isn't talking to me, and..." she slammed her balled up fists into the table. "I don't know what to do anymore. I did some research, and I found out I can do some online classes to keep up, but I can't afford both college and rent. And that's if I keep doing my cam show. If I have to work at Target or wherever, it won't work at all because nobody I know can even stand me anymore, at least nobody I know here. It's a huge fucking mess, and it's all because of my step dad."

"Did you confront him?"

"That fucking psychopath wanted to make a deal with me, if you know what I mean." Her lower lip trembled now. "Fucking bastard. I can't prove anything either, and my mom isn't even talking to me anymore. When I told him no, he kicked me out, and now I'm here."

"That is quite the tale." Jason stood up. "Do you... want a hug or something?"

She was in his arms almost instantly, clinging tightly to him. When her tears came, her whole body was racked with sobs, and her lithe form shook against him. He patted her head, unsure how to proceed.

Dad Jason gave him a thumbs up from the dining room table. Wild Jason just shrugged and made an O with one hand and stuck the finger of his other hand through it suggestively a few times, the unspoken question on his face.

Dad Jason pushed Wild Jason off the table where he struck the cold linoleum below with his face and crumpled into a heap.

"Well, tell you what." He grabbed her by the arms and pushed her back. She was rubbing tears from her cheeks. "You've got a place to stay for the near future, anyway." He wasn't about to offer her Naomi's room on a semi-permanent basis, but felt that he could reasonably give her a week or two before revisiting the situation. "Maybe give you some time to figure things out."

"Thanks." She wiped the tears from her eyes. "I guess... I mean, this whole situation sucks, but now... I just wanted to become a better person, and it blew up in my face."

"Why such an emphasis on being a better person?"

Her face turned bright red. "Um... ever since that time in... Naomi's bedroom..."

"Oh." Had it really been a year ago? He had nearly forgotten the stern conversation they had, buried beneath the sexual exploits of her friends. "I mean, I guess I don't know why."

"It was the first time I felt like I wasn't in charge." She lifted her shirt to wipe her cheeks, revealing her panties again. The sight of those yellow stripes brought Wild Jason back to life, and he peeled himself off the floor and rolled over on his back for a better look. "You were the only guy who has ever turned me down, and for a good reason. I wasn't a very nice person then, and I wanted to be better, not just for me, but for whoever I ended up with."

"Um... okay."

"I made the guys at school work for it, you know? I could control them with sex, but after what happened, I realized I wanted a guy who wasn't just an idiot who thinks only with his dick. I wanted someone stronger who was willing to stand up for the one he loves. I was talking trash about you and your daughter, and you put me in my place." She let out a heavy sigh. "It got me thinking about whether I truly valued myself as a person, or even if I valued others. When I took a step back and looked at who I really was, I wasn't very happy with the results."

"How very... introspective? Is that the right word?"

"Yeah." She chuckled. "I didn't use to spend a lot of time caring about how others saw me until I realized that I wasn't a huge fan of me either. Now look at me. Nowhere to go and running out of money."

"Are you going to keep doing your show?"

She shrugged. "It was a means to an end, but now there's no end."

"I don't follow."

"I can't make enough at it, remember? Rent or tuition, not both, not unless I grow a pair of ears and a tail." She picked up her glass and sipped some more water. "Seriously, this bitch looks like she is using CG or had some weird surgery, it's uncanny how much she looks like a cat girl. Even has fur on her arms and legs, it's spooky."

"Well..." he crossed his arms, then uncrossed them. "I mean, would it help if you could save up some money?"

"I don't know anymore. Maybe." She sighed. "If nothing else, some time to figure things out. I don't know if I want to do my cam shows anymore."

"Well, it doesn't have to be just cam shows now. There are streamers who do other things too."

"Like what?"

"Like play games, or do... makeup tutorials?" Once the words left him, it sounded so lame that both Wild and Dad Jason face palmed.

"Not my thing, but thanks." Brianne's smile was genuine, and she let out a laugh. "I kind of want to retire from cam work, to be honest. It's already created all sorts of problems for me, but..."

"But?"

"I mean, if I'm staying here for a couple weeks, would you mind if I... um..." her face turned bright red. "If I tried to earn some extra money with my last few shows?"

"I don't see why I would."

"Cause I would be doing... things in your daughter's room. On camera."

"Oh." Wild Jason was already doing a victory lap around Jason's legs, while Dad Jason tried to catch him and hold him down. "Would you need anything from me?"

"Just your internet password and some privacy is all." She laughed. "I could put a sock on the door or something, let you know when I'm filming."

"Um, yeah, uh, we could arrange something." He forced a smile, trying not to think about Brianne naked and masturbating in his house.

"Thanks, Mr. Dawes." She leaned forward and placed a kiss on his nose. "You're the best."

❄❄❄

The hardest part about living with Brianne had nothing to do with her behavior or her presence. Over the next couple of days, Jason rarely saw her other than watching her balance her budget on a nice laptop at the kitchen table. She seemed to be taking her financial situation very seriously and had even made a list of steps that she was going to take before she moved back out.

Rather, Jason was an idiot and immediately tried to find her former cam shows online to watch them. Surprisingly, it was rather difficult to find Brianne without knowing her camgirl name, and he ended up falling down a rabbit hole of porn that typically ended with masturbating quietly in his room.

True to her word, Brianne filmed a few shows and tied a sock to the bedroom door. She was always present at breakfast and dinner, and the two of them would exchange stories. Most of hers were related to college, and his were related to the job.

The next week was busy, as Jason was back on schedule. During the long nights waiting around at the station, he kept searching for her on his phone, Wild Jason eagerly watching from his shoulder. It was dumb and more than a little petty, but there was a part of him that just had to see his daughter's friend in action. He finally hit pay dirt one morning when he was laying in bed at the station, his cellphone balanced precariously on his chest.

Not only was it a video of Brianne, but he instantly recognized Naomi's bedroom. This was a recording from one of her recent shows. Careful to make sure his headphones were working, he pressed Play and watched.

It started pretty tame, just with Brianne talking about college and answering chat questions he could no longer see because it was no longer live. As the show wore on, he skipped forward, watching her clothes come off in intervals until she was in a lacy black bra with matching panties. He skipped forward even more and cast a nervous glance around the room to make sure nobody else was looking his way.

Satisfied that he was alone, he watched as Brianne mounted a dildo to his daughter's bed frame. The dildo had a large suction cup, and Brianne had moved the camera so that it was now above the dildo, giving the viewer the impression that she was about to suck their dick.

"Oh, please don't tell my parents. I just wanted a sip, to taste it for the first time. I didn't mean to spill your best whiskey on the table." Brianne arched an eyebrow at the camera. "I waited until after the kids were asleep, I promise."

Jason looked at the time signature. He had skipped nearly fifteen minutes of show and had clearly missed the original plot. Was she supposed to be the babysitter? He grabbed his coffee mug from his nightstand and sipped at it while Brianne was busy lubing up the dildo.

"I'll do anything, Mr. D. Please, I need the money for school." Brianne batted her lashes at the camera while Jason sprayed his screen with a fine, caffeinated mist.

There were twenty-six letters in the English alphabet, and Jason firmly believed that it was mere chance that she happened to use that one. Bookmarking the video, he went hunting for another one of her videos and scanned through it, just to be sure.

"Wow, this is the biggest dick I've ever held, Mr. D."

"I've never had one this big inside me, Mr. D."

"I won't tell your wife, Mr. D. Just please, put it in me!"

She didn't always say it, but over nearly an hour, he had listened to Brianne refer to Mr. D. in most of her roleplay videos, had even heard her come twice while shouting for Mr. D. It wasn't a coincidence, and he was seriously debating trying to rub one out in the station. The only thing stopping him was the fear of getting busted by his squad mates. At best, he would be teased mercilessly, at worst, he could get nailed for sexual harassment.

Right now, it was possible this girl was in his house, masturbating while thinking about him. Did she ever go in his room while he was gone? Dig through his things? Did he need to worry about it, or should he just go for it? He had already crossed the line with the others, why not with Brianne as well?

A distraction came in the form of a call, and by the time he was riding on the truck to a nearby car accident, he was able to put it from his mind.

❄❄❄

Jason walked off his shift with a frown on his face. He was supposed to be going to a cookout at Ed's tonight, but Ed had decided to climb a ladder in flip-flops to clean out his gutter, and now he had a broken leg.

He looked at his phone one more time to see if any of the guys had a backup plan. He was hoping they would at least go somewhere and meet for wings and beer, but the group chat was notoriously silent. He wondered how many of his friends were sitting around, just hoping that somebody would offer up their place for food so that they wouldn't have to clean up.

Not me. He had no desire to host, and he definitely didn't need to get razzed about his current houseguest. Brianne only had a couple more weeks in the house before she was off again to college. Her attitude had certainly picked up since the day she had moved in, and he was glad that things were finally looking up.

The whole time he was driving home, he felt like he was forgetting something. Still, he hummed a nameless tune under his breath as he pulled into his garage.

Walking into the kitchen through the mudroom, the first thing he heard was loud music upstairs. Puzzled, he followed the noise and realized that he had forgotten to text Brianne and tell her when he would be home.

The door of Naomi's room was open a crack, and the moment he peeked in, he realized his mistake.

"Oh, Mr. D., do you like my outfit?" Brianne was leaning against the far wall of the room in her high school cheer uniform. "I finally made the team this year, and they told me I might even make head cheerleader if I play my cards right."

So many conflicting thoughts rushed through Jason's brain all at once. He really shouldn't be watching her like this, it wasn't appropriate.

Wild Jason grabbed Dad Jason around the neck and hurled him down the stairs. Dad Jason bounced most of the way down, eventually landing in a pile at the bottom.

Jason pressed his eye to the door.

"Hey, Mr. D.? I was wondering if you would be able to help me with my stretches." Brianne's attention was fixed on Naomi's closet, and he was guessing that was where her camera was. He pulled out his phone and silenced it, then clicked through in an attempt to find her live stream again.

There she was, just a couple of seconds behind. The head of Naomi's bed was in the shot, and he saw a large dildo sitting on the nightstand, just waiting to be used. He put his phone to sleep and pressed his face to the door, eager to watch the live show.

"What was that? Is it embarrassing wearing this outfit?" Brianne sat on the floor and casually did the splits. "Sometimes. That's why I have to wear the bloomers underneath. Yeah, they do look kind of like panties. Wanna hear a secret, though?" She leaned forward, her voice becoming a stage whisper. "I'm not wearing any panties today."

A breath hitched in his chest, and he covered his mouth.

"Will you help me with my stretches?" Brianne spent the next ten minutes going through a series of poses that highlighted her attributes. He opened his phone back up to see what the other viewers were saying in the chat, but also to get a better look at her scantily clad ass. She was currently touching her toes with her butt toward the camera.

ShowMeMore69: Shit, I love it when she shows us her ass.

Poop_Monkey: I would love to eat that peach, though!

BillMorris1952: She reminds me of my granddaughter, yum!1

Jason smirked, then continued watching. Brianne was clearly in no hurry to continue, but this was definitely her plan all along. The viewer count steadily rose, then hit a plateau where viewers came in as others left.

"Wait, what? You think I could stretch even more without my bloomers?" Brianne put a finger to her lip, deep in thought. "I guess that makes sense, the fabric wouldn't chafe as much."

The chat went wild, and Brianne backed up until her ass filled the camera screen. She slowly slid the bloomers down, revealing a bare pussy and something sparkling in her asshole.

Jason almost swore. Brianne had one of those gem buttplugs in her ass, and the chatroom lost its shit.

"Oh, that? Do you like that?" She spread her cheeks for the crowd. "It helps remind me to be a good girl. I got caught being naughty once, and after I got spanked, I got a thumb shoved up my ass. I've never had an orgasm like that before."

Jason's cock throbbed, and he shifted it with his hand while tilting his eyes toward the chat window.

ShowMeMore69: Pull it out and suck it!

Poop_Monkey: I wanna see your tits again

BillMorris1952: What is that thing in her tushy?

She was talking about him. She had to be. Staring at her through the crack in the door, he couldn't help but wonder what she would do if he came in during the shoot. Would she freak out? Would she want him to join? As long as he kept his head above the camera, he didn't need to worry about being seen.

"So what do you guys want me to do next?" Brianne put her hand on the large dildo. "Should I fuck Mr. D.? Or should I tease him some more?"

No, it was a stupid idea. He should just go to his room and maybe rub one out while watching her on his phone.

Dad Jason was nearly to the top of the stairs when Wild Jason lifted a large rock over his head and threw it, knocking him back down.

I'm going to Hell. Jason clicked on the chat window and gave himself a username.

ShowMeMore69: Open up those cheeks for me!

Poop_Monkey: How big is it? Pull it out and push it back in.

BillMorris1962: Oh, it's a butt toy

Naomi's_Dad has entered the chat

Naomi's_Dad: You've been a bad girl again, haven't you?

Brianne's smiling face faltered, her eyes scanning down the chat. There was a moment of disbelief, and plenty of uncertainty.