The Imperial Terrapins Lover

Story Info
After a century he is summoned back to the North realm.
2k words
4.45
10.1k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the youngest sister of Aaragon, prince of Eldermere, it was her duty to stand to the left of her bothers throne and hold the staff of the Imperial Terrapin, Azerbhai.

The Imperial Terrapin was one of four god-like creatures that could be summoned to their world. But they could only be summoned by a catalyst. The last catalyst, Imhani, the Dark Warrior, had been allowed by the imperial Terrapin to learn immortality and had ruled Eldermere with the iron fist of a ruthless dictator, for three hundred years.

A century ago the High king of Tortremer and his queen had defeated Imhani and freed Eldermere from his reign of terror. Etian du Neviel, the youngest son of Imhani had been proclaimed Prince of Eldermere by its people. Although he was the youngest son Imhani, his mother was of Eldermere and its people considered Etian one of them.

Etian had strived to make the lives of his people better, often intervening on their behalf with his father. And although he was the son of the man who held their kingdom prisoner, they followed him willingly into battle and even more willingly when he had become their true leader.

It had been a hundred years since Etian had come to the throne of Eldermere and now his grandson ruled as just and fairly as Etian ever had. He was now presiding over the weekly courts as he was wont to do. Etian and his princess Valfreya always took their responsibilities seriously.

Which was why Ilanna was standing here doing the thing she most dreaded. Hold the staff of the Imperial Terrapin. There hadn't been a Terrapinheart, a catalyst, since the Dark Warrior. Or so the people of Eldermere thought. Ilanna would never reveal to her people that she was a catalyst. And to the everlasting anger of Azerbhai she would never summon him in her life time. He had caused too many problems before and she loved Eldermere too much to put it through such hardships again. She knew he would try to corrupt her has he had the Imhani.


For eight years, since the age of twelve, she came to hold the staff at court, once a week. It was the symbol of Eldermere, hated or no. So she had endured the please, threats, and rages of Azerbhai, but never his silence. Not once this session had he spoken a word to her. It worried her more than anything.

When the court was over and the throne room deserted and dark Ilanna snuck back in and stood in front of the throne, looking at the staff mounted on the wall above it. She bit her lip cringing at what she felt she had to do, and took the staff down off the wall, feeling it warm in her hands.

Terrapin, she called out to him hesitantly in her mind, but there was nothing.

Azerbhai, she gritted her teeth, trying again.Please, my lord.

I love how my name rolls off your lips. What can I do for you catalyst?

You didn't speak to me today.

Eight years of speaking and never once have you answered me back. Perhaps I was tired of speaking to you.

I see.

Do you?

Not really.

Even we immortals loose our patients from time to time. You have resisted summoning me for eight years. You aren't going to start now.

True.

Tell me child. Why won't you summon me?

Because the last time you were summoned my people were enslaved by the Dark Warrior and you helped him almost destroy the seven kingdoms of Tortremer!

Ah, that.

You make it sound like such a small thing.

I am immortal and there has been so much over the centuries.

It's not a small thing!

Calm yourself child.

You haven't once asked me to summon you.

Because I know you won't. Even if you can control me with the staff.

What?

Didn't you know that? I can be controlled by the staff, compelled to do many things.

I didn't know.

I see, of course you didn't. Else you might have been tempted to summon me by now.

No.

Now, we both know that's not true, if you wanted me here I would be here.

I don't want you here.

"Untrue, again." The voice came from a thirty foot turtle that suddenly appeared in the throne room.

"Ack"

"Ack, indeed." He bobbed his head a bit. "I'm glad this room was never changed, Imhani had it built to fit me."

"But I didn't summon you!" She squeaked.

"As long as you're holding the staff and the want is there I can be summoned without words."

Suddenly the turtle was gone and a large man stood in front of her.

"Oh, gods!"

"Ooh. I haven't taken human form in many centuries. This feels very interesting."

"Y-you can take human form?"

"Oh, yes."

"Wow."

"Indeed."

Ilanna knew wow couldn't even begin to describe her awe. Not only had she summoned the Imperial Terrapin himself, but he had taken human form. And he was beautiful. She couldn't think of any other word that would do his human form justice.

He was close to six and half feet tall with perfectly symmetrical, classically handsome features. He had the light skin of a northerner with eyes that were completely black, even the whites. He had very short dark green hair with light green tips. He was dressed in a forest green tunic, tied at the waist with a black sash, and black leather pants that were tucked into knee high black boots.

He took the Imperial staff from her and focused on it. The staff folded in on itself until it was no more than a hands span long. He tucked it into the back of his sash and smiled contentedly.

"By the way, I lied about the staff controlling me. And I won't be leaving for quite awhile. You wouldn't be likely to summon me again anytime soon."

"But how will I explain your presence?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Visiting sorcerer."

"You have green hair!"

"True."

"And black eyes!"

"Also true."

"And how do you expect me to explain that?!"

"Eccentric sorcerer?"

"Ahh!" She started toward the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To see my brother." She kept walking. "I'm going to tell him I'm the Terrapinheart. Maybe with the combined might of my family we can force you to go back to where you came from."

"I don't think so, "he said coldly, appearing in front of her, halting her steps.

"Don't think to intimidate me, Azerbhai. I'm a powerful sorceress in my one right."

"You are no match for me," he said putting a hand on her shoulder and using magic to push her to her knees and keep her there.

"My family-,"

"Is not a match for me either. I'm the Imperial Terrapin. Only the Imperial Dragon and Tiger can take me. And they will not be bothering me, considering I haven't provoked them. Yet."

"But-,"

"No buts. Shut your pretty little mouth or I'll do it for you."

She wisely said nothing else.

"Excellent, you learn quickly."

He carefully pulled her to her feet, knowing with his strength and her frailty, he could hurt her easily. She was only five feet tall and his hands could probably span her waist without any difficulty. He liked the way that her blond hair was braided over her ears in two pigtails. It made her look younger than she was. Her ice blue eyes stared up at him with a mixture of anger and fear.

"Now, now, child, enough. I've languished for over a century waiting for a new catalyst to summon me. It took you eight years and a bit of trickery on my part. Now that I'm here, I'm not going anywhere. Get used to it."

"Why me?"

"Fate." He sighed. "I'll make you a deal. I'll make us invisible and you get us to your room and order some food."

"Food?"

"Yes. I'm starving."

"Okay."

They made it to her room without incident. Ilanna ordered Azerbhai the food he requested and threw herself on the bed, closing her eyes, and wishing him to the nine hells. This was the most ridiculous situation she had ever found herself in.

"So," Azerbhai said licking his fingers when he had finished. "You are a warrior as well as a sorceress?"

"Yes," she said watching him get up and pursue the weapons that decorated her walls.

"Why?"

"We didn't want another Imhani on our hands. My family has been taught not to use magic against others unless it is absolutely necessary."

"Hmm."

"Don't get me wrong. If Eldermere went to war tomorrow, we would wipe our enemies out with magic. No sense in losing more lives than necessary."

"I see." He plopped down on the bed next to her. "You are quite an interesting mix."

"Thanks," she said rolling her eyes. "More food?"

"No." He caressed her shoulder. "I have appetites for other things."

"Huh?" She looked at the hand confused and then it dawned on her. "No!"

"You desire me. I can smell it rolling off of you."

"First of all, eww. And second I'm not going to deny that I find this form attractive, but I'm not going to act on that attraction either."

"If you do, I might be willing to go back to where I came from."

"Um."

"I can see you are contemplating it." He took the back of her neck in his hand and pulled her close. "Give yourself to me little one. I'll make it good for both of us."

Ilanna leaned in and hesitantly kissed him on the lips. He started kissing her back and she felt his hands untie the sash at her waist. He brought his hands up to her shoulders and pushed her shirt down her arms baring her breast to his hot gaze.

Her breasts were a generous handful with large dark pink nipples. He gently ran his palms over her nipples making them harden almost painfully, but at the same time making her gasp in pleasure.

He touched her lips with his tongue and she obediently opened her mouth to him. He slipped his tongue between them and plundered her mouth.

She pulled away bringing her hands down to untie the sash at his waist and push his tunic apart, gazing at his sculpted chest. He pulled his tunic off the rest of the way and she caught her breath. She had never seen such muscled perfection.

He rolled away from her and off the bed. His boots disappeared and he pushed his trousers down his hips.

"Whoa." She said with big eyes. "No, way. Too big."

"No," he said with a chuckle. "We will fit."

He pulled her off the bed and pushed her pants down while he kissed her neck. He ran his hands down her stomach to her pussy, smiling when he felt no hair.

He pushed her back down onto the bed and knelt between her legs and ran his tongue up and down her pussy lips. She started running her hands through his hair and he delved between her lips finding her clit. He was slow at first but when she started moaning he picked up the pace licking and sucking her until she came for him.

He kissed his way up her stomach to her beautiful breast and started bathing her nipples with his tongue. He felt her run her hands up his stomach to his own nipples and gasped when she tweaked then hard. Something he had always particularly liked.

After spending time exploring each other's bodies with hands and mouths, Azerbhai reared up, pulling her legs apart and pushing his cock fully into her pussy. If she hadn't been so aroused and wet it would have been painful.

He moved slowly at first letting her get used to him and then faster and harder when she wrapped her legs around him, urging him on.

Soon he heard her call his name and felt her tighten around him in climax. He kept pushing in and out of her until he felt her climax for him again, then he let himself go, flooding her with his seed.

He slid off of her and lay at her side caressing he shoulder, letting her rest.

"Shall I leave now," he asked her with a smile.

"In the morning," she said pulling him back down for a kiss.