The Indian Prince Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We know the shortage of time. That is why I am taking you to the Rawalina's apartment in a few minutes—if the Badshahrina decides you are suitable," Adil said. "She is waiting."

"If the Badshahrina decides—?" I started to say. But Adil already was bowing and backwalking out of the room and the Badshahrina was already unraveling the parts of her sari and revealing pendulous breasts with nipples the size of silver dollar, and a thick thatch of black curly hair below her rounded belly. I had no question what was expected of me when she took my head between two plump bejeweled hands and pushed it down to her crotch.

"Aieee, you are so huge," she murmured when the same hands guided my cock to her cunt.

"I can manage it myself—"

But her passage muscles had already gripped my cock and were pulling it deep inside here. Her sighs and moans for the next twenty minutes signaled that I would be quite a satisfactory seed donor for her niece.

* * * *

I didn't fuck the Badshahrina as much as I was drained dry by a woman of considerable experience who, like her son, was intent solely on her own satisfaction.

When Adil came for me afterward, he had mercy on me and didn't take me immediately to be similarly tested by the Rawalina. He took me to the apartment he'd said would be assigned to me and permitted me to shower and put on a sherwani and rest for a bit to regain my strength.

I felt like a condemned man an hour later as Adil and I and a retinue of four guards silently stole through the marbled halls of the palace to a remote wing. With all of the intrigue that was in the air, I expected an armed party doing either the Rawal's or General Sungar's bidding to intercept us at any moment. As wary as Adil and our escorts were, I guessed that they were that way for the same reason.

But we reached the Rawalina's apartment unchallenged, and as I went through a succession of guarded doors, also unchallenged, the escorts, and then Adil himself, separating off as we moved deeper into the inner sanctum. Until there was just me and the Rawalina in a bed chamber. She was laying naked on the bed, with pouting lips on her face and another pouting set between her thighs. I could tell that she was irritated at having been made to wait. Her expression softened considerably, though, when, having appeared briefly in the chamber after saying he had been checking to ensure we were alone, Adil helped me pull the sherwani over my head and bowed out of the room carrying my robe and she saw me naked. Her eyes slitted. She opened her legs, and one of her hands moved to between her thighs.

The Rawalina was neither unattractive nor inexperienced, and it wasn't long until I was breeching that last inner sanctum with a hard staff and she was clutching my shoulders with her sharp claws and mewing and groaning and moaning and meeting each of my deep thrusts with a counterpunch of her generous-sized hips.

"Three times a day until I am sure I am quickened," she murmured in my ear as Adil stole into the room and helped me rise from her and was directing me to a bathroom off the bedroom with a separate entrance away from her chamber. I looked back, and she was smiling in a way that told me she didn't consider this secretive act as all necessity and no pleasure.

"This is the back passage to your quarters," Adil was saying to me fifteen minutes later as we settled in the suite of rooms being assigned to me. He had shown me two ways to approach the rooms. One was from the central core of the palace, not far from the Rawal's wing, where I could attend on him within five minutes, when called. The other way, via narrow, almost secret corridors, led directly into the bathroom off the Rawalina's bed chamber.

I could see that I was going to have to learn to deftly juggle my appointments for a while. It actually would be more of an issue than I thought it would be, though, as Adil apprised me of presently.

"When you have seen what you wish to see here in your formal quarters, I will show you where we will meet."

"We?"

"You and I. We cannot meet here in your quarters," he whispered, pointing up to the camera monitors in the corners of the room that made no apology or attempt to hide their presence. "And it would not be right for us to meet in my apartments either. My wives are there."

"Your wives?"

"Yes, wives." He leveled a stare at me that said that this now was a closed topic. "And we will go to the more private apartment now."

In stark contrast to both the Rawal and General Sungar, Mir Yusaf Adil was both an attentive and inventive lover. I had come twice under the ministrations of his gliding and probing hands and tongue before—with me whimpering and begging for the fuck. And when he did fuck me, he rarely did it the same way twice. That afternoon I found myself supporting my weight on the back of my neck and my shoulders on a thick Oriental carpet, with my buttocks and legs waving in the air, as he stood sideways between my thighs, holding my ankles in his hands in a stance that looked like he was a Nordic cross-country skier, and fucked down into my channel.

When I queried him on his variety of positions, he merely said, "Kamasutra is for men coupling with men too."

Contemplating the four couplings I had experienced that day and anticipating the nightly visit Adil said I would be making to the Rawalina, I almost hesitated to mention a need of my own—and of the station's. But I worked up the courage to ask him, as, rather than just leaving me after the fuck, he stretched out beside me and rocked my body in his embrace and kissed my nipples and neck.

"I have an operational need to go to the consulate—to my real job—daily."

"You need not worry about that," he whispered in my ear, the lobe of which he'd been playing with with his teeth. "Tomorrow I will introduce you to Colonel Agar."

"Colonel Agar?"

"Yes, he's the chief of the Rawalina's guard. He will be your constant companion while you are here, scheduling your days and nights. He will make sure you fit it all in—and especially that you fit the Rawalina in without the Rawal's or General Sungar's knowledge. We need Colonel Agar. And he will want to make use of your body too. Roger Allard of course knows this and has agreed to it."

"Oh, god," I murmured in almost a whimper. This changed to "Oh, God! Oh, Shit!" as Adil had become hard again and was already entering my channel once more, while he held my body prisoner in his strong embrace.

* * * *

It wasn't just the Rawalina I was working on impregnating now—or, rather that I was being worked by; neither woman stooped to pretend it was a love affair. For every twice I visited her, I was taken to fuck the Badshahrina once as well. And she was twice as taxing and draining as Vimala was. I had perpetual claw marks on my buttocks from her holding me inside her while her passage muscles milked me like I was a cow. And that is exactly how I felt about my couplings with her—she was the bull and I was the cow.

"I do believe that she is hedging her bets," Adil told me one evening. "She told me that she could produce another crown prince herself—one who would be more malleable than the one she has. But I had dismissed the idea. More the fool I, though. Many have been defeated in dismissing her."

"But could she possibly?" I asked in amazement.

"She is in her mid forties," he said—which surprised me. I had assessed her as older.

Not noticing my double take, Adil continued. "The Badshah has had several wives. Interestingly, she was the youngest and yet is the only surviving one. Something to mark well, I would think. While it would be suicide to let the Rawal know you are coupling with his mother, I would not suggest that you deny her anything."

"I hardly have the opportunity," I answered. "I think I know now how young wives feel whose powerful older husbands keep them merely for breeding. She's all business when I arrive, and woe unto me if I don't arrive with my dick standing straight out. Does the Rawalina know?"

"I doubt it," Adil said. "And I would not suggest that you tell her. I wouldn't overestimate the affection and loyalty that either of those woman have for each other. If Vimala knew that her aunt was racing her for the seed of your cock that will produce an heir . . ."

Adil left the rest of that unsaid. We both shuddered at the prospect of it.

I was soon lost in my own use of Adil's cock anyway. All of this heterosexuality was draining on me.

"I'm just the royal joy stick," I murmured as Adil kissed my neck and stroked my cock.

"Not just that," he said with a low laugh. "You are the royal ass channel too."

I groaned. But, truth be known, I couldn't wait to have him inside me.

12