The Industrial Elf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him for a moment. She couldn't think of another way to ask. "Then you like me as a female?"

He nodded, "Very much, but now is not- "

She shook her head, "Not now. I wanted to know. Because," she struggled for a moment, "I like you as a male. I don't know what to do with a male - I mean, one such as you. I mean, I know what to do but --"

"That's alright. You told me that you didn't know what to do with Donna when you began."

Aksun lowered her head and rested it against him. "I feel foolish, and I know that you would tell me not to feel foolish. You would tell me soon that if it happens between us, then it will happen. I know this, Elohan. I am not completely without experience. I know what my mother and my father did. I saw many couples pairing all around me where I come from. I have wanted it for myself."

She looked up, "and I have wanted it for myself with you from last night, but I think that it is wrong now. Part of me even wants it right now," she smiled shyly," just as some of you wants me now. I only ask because I know that I am ugly to most humans, but I am not ugly to Donna, and though she tells me that there are no eyes so sharp and keen as elves' eyes, you seem to think that I am beautiful to you.

To me, you are very wondrous, Elohan. Now, I want to go with you when you leave. But I will not be fit to know for a time in my grief. I only ask your patience, and that you try very hard to think of me then as someone who is hurt. You do not even have to tell me now that you will, because I can already feel it in you."

Her expression stayed soft and shy. "I felt that you care very much for me today. I want you to know that I care for you as well. I want to go to Donna now if it is alright, but please, if you can, kiss me again?"

Her arms went higher up on him at his smile and she kissed him until his knees trembled, and both of them gasped when they pulled apart. He leaned in and kissed her again, teasing her lips for a moment with his tongue. Her mouth opened and she responded with a sigh. After a minute, he felt her teeth against his cheek as their tongues danced together.

She pulled away and smiled, kissing him once in the middle of his chest. "It is a sign among my kind that I love your heart. It is far too early between us yet, Elohan, but I have hope."

She leaned back against his arms and he bent to kiss her in the same place. They parted with smiles and she went to see Donna.